Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Make Sure You Inspect Vehicles Before You Buy Them - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Make Sure You Inspect Vehicles Before You Buy Them (20331 Views)

Sold...Sold...Mercedes Benz / Do You Have Any Accidented Cars? We Can Buy Them! / Make Sure You Inspect Vehicles Before Paying For Them-episode 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Sure You Inspect Vehicles Before You Buy Them by lanreSamson: 11:58am On May 17, 2012
inspired_m:

[b]@mxxpunkxx,

I thought this matter was settled Yesterday Between BUYER and SELLER.

I knew when this Vehicle was Shipped Into the Country For damola1, It was Clean title, No Accident and Qualified for BuyBack Guarantee, The History Report was Linked to the Other Thread.

The Cost to Land the Vehicle was around 3.5m Naira.

Going down the Line and seeing the SAME vehicle Being Advertised for 2m Naira, that was a Big Knock Off the Retail Value and that was what warranted my Comment.

My Comment was Premised on the Fact that it was a Clean title Vehicle With No Issues, Even though the BUYER ALREADY MADE A DEPOSIT Way TIME Before My Comment.

However, Damola1 WAS WRONG not to have disclosed to the Buyer that Vehicle was involved in a Previous Accident Locally But was FIXED and He still used the vehicle for quite some time Before deciding to Dispose it.
FULL Disclosure is germane when Dealing on a Used Vehicle.

The Driver was Also Guilty of Gross Negligence Both By Driving an Over heated Car and By Engaging the Services of Roadside Mechanics ( Quacks )

Be that as it may I would Suggest The BUYER and SELLER Agree on a Mutual Agreement as to Resolving the Issue, In Actual fact, I would Suggest that Damola1 TAKE UP THE FULL RESPONSIBILITY OF FIXING the Vehicle back to a Good and Drivable State AT NO FINANCIAL COST to Alhaji Lekky2 so as to Compensate him for the TRUST he Reposed in you and For the Stress and Inconveniences Incurred.

I also Want to reiterate that We have Honest and Men of Integrity Here on the Auto Section, On a Daily basis Several Millions of Naira Exchange Hands, With Both Buyer and Seller HAPPY at the End, Hiccups here and there are inevitable and when they do Occur we try Our best to Find amicable Solutions to them.

I Hope Both Parties would Heed to My Suggestion, the responsibility Being More on The Seller.

Cheers

Inspired.[/b]

Re: Make Sure You Inspect Vehicles Before You Buy Them by lanreSamson: 11:59am On May 17, 2012
Inspired, you could have easily been charged as an accomplice. You could be in a whole lot of trouble when things go wrong like this next time. Hold your side.
[b][/b]
Re: Make Sure You Inspect Vehicles Before You Buy Them by Wislet(f): 12:00pm On May 17, 2012
LESSON FOR INSPIRED-M : NEVER VOUCH FOR ANYONE OR THEIR PRODUCT EVEN IF THEY 'LOOK' BELIEVABLE. ALWAYS PROTECT UR REPUTATION, ELSE!
Hope you don't have a hand too in all these. Even ur potential customers have started having doubts about ur authenticity just because of that singular endorsement.

@topic, it's unfortunate some people have thrown away every shred of dignity. Good reputation is no longer sought.
WON'T BE SURPRISED THE OP MIGHT CHANGE HIS USER ID TO MARKET SOME OTHER GOODS.
Re: Make Sure You Inspect Vehicles Before You Buy Them by niddamugu(m): 12:04pm On May 17, 2012
@All

I could not read all posts into details but i'm sure someone may have posted what i'm about to post.

1. This car could have been gotten cheaper with patient online research (google trader, dealfish, etc)
2. N2m is not child's play
3. The poster has all the blame (100%)
4. The one you know cannot be trusted talkless of the who you don't know
5. How did you come about the money?
6. From all indications you have lost your money going by your claim
7. A brand new car can develop faults which can be attributed to factory defects and can be repaired/replaced at no extra cost from buyer. But for a used car - no warranty/guarantee and therefore buyer bears all the risk.

Bottom line:

Never buy a Nigerian used car from an unknown source especially on a faceless forum like NL
Re: Make Sure You Inspect Vehicles Before You Buy Them by msboye: 12:05pm On May 17, 2012
i ad bin a victim of such situation b4,i snt a mech 2 chek a camry 4 me d guy came bak tellin me it ws ok 2 buy dat i nid jus a few fixins here n thr,d day we went 2 pik d car it ws a sorry story frm overheatin to gear selection,in dis case i wud blame d buyer 4 nt inspectin bt nt 2 pamper d seller too he shud av tod d buyer al d history of d car.cnt we buy car online again naija lets b sincere 4 once 4 God sake.wud adv Alhaji to take al d pains 2 return d car n get ur refun no mata ow much he wnts 2 deduct.jus ma opinion.
Re: Make Sure You Inspect Vehicles Before You Buy Them by onyxo76(m): 12:07pm On May 17, 2012
i feel i need to comment on this very interesting topic. i bought a hyundai elantra 2008 model and i had to inspect it in lagos before making payment.i bought this car on NL and to the glory of God i have not had any issues with it so far.The lesson here is: never take anything you see on NL with levity try and come down to see things for yourself. Also avail yourself of the good information Kunle shonaike gives on automedics column via sunday punch. How can you buy a car with 5 blinking warning lights and not suspect that there is something wrong? Well i hope you resolve your issues with damola amicably.
cheers.
Re: Make Sure You Inspect Vehicles Before You Buy Them by Ibadiarann(m): 12:24pm On May 17, 2012
Lekky 2: Beware Of Buying Fraudulent Nigerian Used Vehicles

Hello Nlders, this is to advice interested members who may be interested in buying registered vehicle on NL to be wary of some fraudulent advert.

I want members to learn from my mistake so as not to fall prey to fraudsters.Though i hardly talk on NL, but i had a very bitter experience recently as a result of my foolishness arising as a result of trust i had on a Nlder.

I happen to be the buyer of the wine coloured 2008 RAV4 advertised by Damola1. When I saw the pics he posted, I was interested and negotiated the car to N2m from his asking price of N2.250m which he agreed. After then, I asked of the condition of the engine or any fixes to be done on the car after purchase since I am resident in Abuja. He told me the car is in a perfct condition and that there are no fixes to be made. He stated his reason for selling the car as wishing to acquire another car. Bur because of my tight schedule and eagerness to buy the car, I foolishly made a deposit of 500k to his gtb coporate acct without inspection on a Tuesday morning. Reason for my action was that I relied on the verbal assurance he gave me.

Later on, on the preceeding Friday morning i completed the balance payment of N1.5m into his account after which i sent someone to help me pick the car and bring to Abuja on a saturday morning. But alas!No sooner the guy picked the car and the first thing he noticed was an alignment problem on the tyres which was fixed by the seller in a filling station at Ikeja.Then he entered the Lagos-Ibadan expressway to start journey to Abuja and the car started doing high temperature. A bottle of Radiator coolant and a bag of purewater purchased on the highway would not help matter until the car finally broke down at sapade (A village near Ibadan) loosing it's top cylinder gasket.It was the intervention of passers-by that helped push the car to a local mechanic workshop who diagnosed that the top cylinder gasker is burnt together with one sensor cable. This was fixed, even though it cost me fortune. But the most annoying part was that when the top cylinder was removed, it was discovered that the car was accidented as it has weldings on it's chasis frame as seen in the attached pictures.

The engine has been finally coupled, but the car still refuses to start and as at the time of writing this report, it is still at sapade.The person whom i contracted to bring it got frustrated today when all effores gerared at getting the vehicle started proved abortive and had to leave back for Abuja tonight saying he can no longer continue to stay in the bush as this is posing a security threat to his life.

I know i had to pay a big price for my fooloishness for not inspecting the car, but then, does it mean one can no longer trust his fellow country men on cars adverised on NL?

When all these problems were relayed back to the seller, all he could told me was to return the car back to him in the same condition with which it was sold to me and that he will issue me a posdated cheque which i am going to cash one month after i had deliver the vehicle back to him.

Once bitten they say twice shy, i think i had learnt my lessons in a very hard way and would want fellow Nlders to take a cue from it.

This is not the first time i will be buying a vehicle un-ispected as i had bought a 2003 Highlander from US via a dealer in lagos before.
Your comments on this issue are welcome.

I wonder how you made your money, If not why would you spend N2m on something you did not inspect. Am surprised. If you had worked for the money, you may not have spent it that way. You deserve it. Good for you.
Re: Make Sure You Inspect Vehicles Before You Buy Them by bigx(m): 12:29pm On May 17, 2012
Ibadiarann:

I wonder how you made your money, If not why would you spend N2m on something you did not inspect. Am surprised. If you had worked for the money, you may not have spent it that way. You deserve it. Good for you.

That's not the issue here. There is an element in Business called trust and no businessman would grow to any enviable heights being overly suspicious of everything.

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Inspect Vehicles Before You Buy Them by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 17, 2012
@alhaji,in my opinion,you are not here to seek people's opinions,but for sympathy,reason is(you have made up your mind on what to do,because you are not adhering to the advice people are giving you)I'm not supporting Damola.
Pertaining to the driver,so if alhaji says that you should put your hand in fire,you would abi?5 lights were on,car was overheating,you stil had the mind to drive it to IBAFO from berger,25 minutes drive,in an express waysadi,he needs to be sacked.
@damola,i don't believe your are a fraudster if inspired-m can vouch for your wares,but you need to be very transparent in your transactions,you are making alhaji to be a foll he isn't,he's just fair minded.
SOLUTION is,alhaji and damola1 to share the expenses 50:50,cos nobody knew the deal would go sour.meanwhile,i appreciate you guys maturity in dealing with this problem.
Re: Make Sure You Inspect Vehicles Before You Buy Them by oweniwe(m): 1:03pm On May 17, 2012
Temistatics 007: @alhaji,in my opinion,you are not here to seek people's opinions,but for sympathy,reason is(you have made up your mind on what to do
Pertaining to the driver,so if alhaji says that you should put your hand in fire,you would abi? 5 lights were on,car was overheating,you stil had the mind to drive it to IBAFO from berger,25 minutes drive,in an express waysadi,he needs to be sacked
a beg its not d driver's fault. The driver called alhaji to inform him about d 5 warning lights on but HE TOLD D DRIVER TO IGNORE THE WARNING LIGHTS drive d car to abuja like that. D driver was only acting on alhaji's instruction
Re: Make Sure You Inspect Vehicles Before You Buy Them by Eleponblue(m): 1:25pm On May 17, 2012
@damola.You are a fraudster and a cheat!!!!!!!forget your saying that you are a rich man.maybe you made you riches in quote through fraudulent means.you will surely meet your waterloo oneday .@ Lekki.you re what I can call a money miss road ! A Mugu.how can you buy something that you didn't physically inspect.even my 10year old girl will do better.take this like a man and move on.shot happens.at least the fraydster left something for you.@.moral of this post.Look before you Leap!!!!!!!
Re: Make Sure You Inspect Vehicles Before You Buy Them by mager: 1:27pm On May 17, 2012
shocked :oNawa 4 d guy wey sold dat car 2 u,so can he swear dat he didn't knew d car had a promble 4 he sold it?
D guy is a crook
Re: Make Sure You Inspect Vehicles Before You Buy Them by shema: 1:35pm On May 17, 2012
calculusx: When a deal is too good to be true, then its probably is. I'm not a lawyer nor a judge and can't judge in this case but sellers owe buyers a duty by disclosing the condition of what they are buying before making payment. When i sell a salvage car, i disclose it by not only showing carfax report, i also show pre-purchase pictures. We must also admit majority of Nigerians don't believe in the truth, if you tell them the truth, they shy away from it.

@ OP, you have treated the matter with maturity and i salute your courage. May Allah pay you back the lost
On point bruv...all that glitters aint gold.
Re: Make Sure You Inspect Vehicles Before You Buy Them by omega25red(m): 1:40pm On May 17, 2012
damola1: Good Evening Sir,

I continue to remind you, your trust is absolutely not misplaced whenever you deal with myself. Absolutely not misplaced. I don't sell cars, this is my first sold car here.

Please have the car sent back, and a full refund will be arranged accordingly. You got my baby for a steal.

In response to your post:

Lekky 2 wrote:

Please be aware, your driver wrote in an email to me; 15 May 2012 06:47

' It started overheating right from Berger Lagos, even the radiator coolant and bags of sachet water I brought could not subside the overheating and by the time it got to Redemption camp the temperature had risen to the highest therefore burnt the top cylinder casket and the engine stopped working.'

I have used only 16k miles in this car since 2008, and it's never had over heating problems, but that aside, Please, why would anyone drive a car that started overheating from Berger to Redemption camp. Do you know the distance or time covered at all? was he blind all through? and am sure he's probably blowing the AC all through.. When you called me, you made it clear, the radiator was blocked, and that it'll have to be flushed. Don't you think if your driver had simply taken the basic precaution of checking why there's a temp rise at berger , the cylinder casket wouldn't have had any issues?

Lekky 2 wrote:

I am very sorry to hear this, I am supposed to travel by thursday, but will gladly cancel and arrange to pick up the vehicle tommorrow, but we must have to come to a mutual understanding.

I am respected among peers for customer satisfaction not here anyways, especially after sales support, and my motive for being in any dealing with anyone is to have a win win situation. I will try everything within my capacity to see that we both smile.

Thank you.

Damola

it almost sounds like the driver of the car had the air condition on full blast in the car. also, the driver kept driving even after he noticed that the car was over heating. also seems like the poster didn't take the new car for a tune up before he got on the road. Also who buys a car sight on seen? i mean seriously poster you must take the blame for this one. If you went to court you might get your money back for the "Lemon law" but most of the evidence shows its you fault because you saw warning signs and still drove the car. you should have returned it as soon as you saw the warning signs.
Re: Make Sure You Inspect Vehicles Before You Buy Them by Piyke: 3:28pm On May 17, 2012
Why will anybody want to negotiate for a car you dont see? My policy has been see he car with mechanic, go on test drive with mechanic, make a decision afterwards.

There are car dealers everywhere so its easy to find the car you want
Re: Make Sure You Inspect Vehicles Before You Buy Them by michylabo(m): 3:32pm On May 17, 2012
LEKKY2, U made a very bad and foolish deal and move. I wld have trusted like u too, as i wld ve little or no time to inspect myself. Most pple dnt deserve trust.
Damilola1, u r lucky to be dealing with a calm and soft person like ur buyer... Just knw say if na me, u wld ve been replying this thread from a guard room. Even if i dnt knw u, u already shown u r a cheat and have criminal intents. Count your sef lucky. And note, maybe I wld come across u one day. U wldnt find it funny. Y cant u repay trust wit trust. U may drive a 3.5m naira car, but u r still a dupe. I pray u settle dis issue wit dis buyer on a peaceful note.
Operators of this forum shld ban any fraudster like dis dude... A stern warning to other car dealers... Even if na Lagos or damaturu, think twice when u feel like cheating in business
Re: Make Sure You Inspect Vehicles Before You Buy Them by snthesis(m): 3:34pm On May 17, 2012
na wa o- wu go buy my car now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Make Sure You Inspect Vehicles Before You Buy Them by michylabo(m): 3:37pm On May 17, 2012
Op y did u ve to hide my post. Well relay my information to those involved. Cant believe a cheat is on the lose and we r still speaking soft words. 2m naira is not beans. No mata how stupid the buyer was, he wld say he was fooled by the seller and all his sweet talk..
Re: Make Sure You Inspect Vehicles Before You Buy Them by snthesis(m): 3:44pm On May 17, 2012
omega25red: it almost sounds like the driver of the car had the air condition on full blast in the car. also, the driver kept driving even after he noticed that the car was over heating. also seems like the poster didn't take the new car for a tune up before he got on the road. Also who buys a car sight on seen? i mean seriously poster you must take the blame for this one. If you went to court you might get your money back for the "Lemon law" but most of the evidence shows its you fault because you saw warning signs and still drove the car. you should have returned it as soon as you saw the warning signs.
since when did it become a hazard to have the AC at full blast
Re: Make Sure You Inspect Vehicles Before You Buy Them by Martini101(m): 3:46pm On May 17, 2012
oweniwe: a beg its not d driver's fault. The driver called alhaji to inform him about d 5 warning lights on but HE TOLD D DRIVER TO IGNORE THE WARNING LIGHTS drive d car to abuja like that. D driver was only acting on alhaji's instruction
. Even at dat. Did d driver think dat he can drive an Overheating car from Lagos to Abuja wit his Radiator coolant and Bag of pure water antics! He must be dreaming. There was this day a bus i entered by 10am at P.H to Enugu started Over heating at Aba. Wit d same Radiator coolant and pure water Antics of d Driver, we were still at Umuahia by 6pm then everybdy entered another Bus. The fact is dat Damola can be exonerated wit d Car Overheating part but d broken Chasis part which should be d main issue is purely and solely his fault 4 nt disclosing it to Alhaji. Cars! We cant live witout them. Lol
Re: Make Sure You Inspect Vehicles Before You Buy Them by purefella(m): 4:22pm On May 17, 2012
ekitikan:

jesus is not a murderer.

Jesus is not a murderer WHY DIDN'T HE FORGIVE JUDAS AND HE CURSED HIM TO DEATH you don't know anything my friend , some people don't deserve forgiveness!
Re: Make Sure You Inspect Vehicles Before You Buy Them by igbonla(m): 4:29pm On May 17, 2012
Busy_body:

Abeg stop demonising my beloved Nigeria, Nigerian law is "primarily" based on UK's "common" law". So in Great Britain, as far as this issue is concerned, the buyer paying after "inspection" has voluntarily waived goodbye to his money. The only legal recourse available to him is to take the buyer to Court with the burden of proof and sue for the losses incurred. But driving an overheated car with 5 warning light on, gives him no leg to stand on and the Court would hold him liable for this magnanimous oversight, meaning that he will not get his full money back in Court.

Without dragging this case further, the Buyer deserves a standing ovation for the utmost trust he employed, likewise the Seller's too for his goodwill gesture offer.

Hmmm.

Demonising indeed!! You are still talking law, doesn't look like you live in Nigeria??
Re: Make Sure You Inspect Vehicles Before You Buy Them by Emperoh(m): 4:56pm On May 17, 2012
Chai!
This is when e-commerce take a swipe at you.
I am not going to blame anyone here, eventhough if u ask me, the Driver needs to be spanked big time!!!!
What was he thinking? A car overheating and he thinks he can drive it to Abuja?

Demola, Alhaji Lekky, we need to reach a compromise. But both parties will have to bear some loss
I strongly subscribe to Inspired's idea. We should strive at all times to maintain an integrity.

But one thing i will try to address is the issue of fraud. At the onset, it seemed like one but suddenly, the seller seems to be making efforts to address
his side of the bargain. He takes all the blame for non-disclosure but from what both parties have said, what happened to the car was not as a result of
what he didn't disclose. I can't stand the notion that a seasoned driver sees a car overheating and was still racing to get to Abuja! It eludes common sense!!
This is where the whole thing sets apart.

Buyer didn't do wrong by trusting. Pls that is the bedrock of e-commerce. That is the bed rock of pre-orders some of us are championing here
U don't see but u trust people's word for it. Whether u parted with 10m or not, i don't blame you Lekky. Cynics will say what they have to but i believe that if u see or hear a fraudulent person talk, you don't need a soothsayer (bearing in mind that there are perfectionists) to tell u who is who. So please don't be too hard on yourself. I feel your pains but i can assure you that this will be resolved without so much cost to you.

What i think you guys should do is to sit together and chat on the way forward. Bring that car back to Lagos and thereof, look for a solution on how to fix it
Thereafter, you can then decided what to do. But for a Toyota car, you can get the best on this car even after installing a new engine so no worries on that.
Whatever the issues are, we can only resolve them with maturity. Some of us have trusted people and gotten differing results. U either lick ur wounds and move on or live in the past and get more hurt. But i want to assure Alhaji that, i do not think he was scammed.

That aside, i am very surprised to note that no dealer has come here to defend our integrity grin grin grin
Seriously, Damola is not a seller so why are we always the first direction of punts for any deal gone sour?
We have a list of registered dealers and if u deal with anyone of us and don't get satisfaction or something of this nature goes wrong,
he or she can be black-listed. So i am worried that people still think some of us are 'thieves'.
E-commerce is the new direction of business and i can't imagine a thriving industry without trust.

Nairaland has been able to create a platform for some of us. When we accuse dealers of fraud, this is the most secure place
from my experience that you can at least talk of some form of security for transactions. How many road side dealers disclose information as much we do?
Do they even know the things u ask of? If you don't buy cars here, where will u buy them from with security? Off Nairaland? Are u sure of what you are buying?
If anything goes wrong, can u hold such a dealer to ransom to pay? The truth is that their is little or no damage to do to any offline dealer or roadside seller to hurt his business.

But any dealer here on Nairaland has a name to lose, business as well. I have met buyers here and i have sold stuff to people here. If u do however decide to do it offline, i make bold to say that you are more at risk of scam than here. The list of dealers that was drawn up was to provide some form of security to buyers. If you go outside it, you're exposing yourself. The issue between Damola and Alhaji Lekky is to be expected from time to time and not a pre-meditated desire to defraud. The same brush should also not be used to taint other dealers.

A word is enough for the wise!
These are my humble opinion.
Re: Make Sure You Inspect Vehicles Before You Buy Them by howfar2: 6:25pm On May 17, 2012
There should always be sincerity and trust in business, Demola really made a mistake by not telling the buyer about the accident if really it was a clean title. All the three parties are all to be blamed, and i believe it is either Demola gets the car fixed and back to Lekky or he returns a large sum of money to Lekky.
Lesson learnt, it is better to see what you want to buy in most cases, especially when you are buying a used product because there is always a reason for selling it. Even the amount Damola bought the car in the first place is too expensive.
Re: Make Sure You Inspect Vehicles Before You Buy Them by bug24(m): 6:40pm On May 17, 2012
But things are not supposed to be like this. Its just some wrong elements in our society thats causing all these. I wonder what it'll cost a man to be transparent and truthful.

I once bought something from an old woman and when i got home, i discovered she gave me spoilt stuvs only because i didnt check up while she was packaging the product. I weep for manking. Honestly.

Re: Make Sure You Inspect Vehicles Before You Buy Them by bug24(m): 6:40pm On May 17, 2012
But things are not supposed to be like this. Its just some wrong elements in our society thats causing all these. I wonder what it'll cost a man to be transparent and truthful.

I once bought something from an old woman and when i got home, i discovered she gave me spoilt stuvs only because i didnt check up while she was packaging the product. I weep for mankind. Honestly.

Re: Make Sure You Inspect Vehicles Before You Buy Them by djfiki: 7:42pm On May 17, 2012
A car with a damaged chasis will never be road worthy. please when you fix the car, take up damola's offer and get a refund. A car with a damaged chasis is meant to be scrapped. please return that lemon
Re: Make Sure You Inspect Vehicles Before You Buy Them by aieromon(m): 8:12pm On May 17, 2012
Pause,ok rewind.
Do you guys actually think Alhaji would have bought the car if he had been informed of its accident history?NO
Would anybody on NL have bought the car if the owner posted its accident history?NO
Damola1 must have pissed up the gods on that fateful day because everything went wrong from the word go but Alhaji decided to trust since he had already gone in big time.
I dont condone selling under false pretence.What if the driver made the safe trip to Abuja only for Alhaji's family to lose their lives(God forbid) in it after months?

@inspiredm
You shouldnt have endorsed the price on that thread because you had no access to its records in Nigeria.If I bought a car from you and came to celebrate its efficiency on Nairaland,all would be well.If however,after months/years of using it,I spring up with a sales thread,you cant vouch for the efficiency of that car except by physical examination.

We learn everyday and are the wiser for it.I hope both parties sort out this unfortunate incident because trust is hard to build in present day Nigeria.

Thanks.
Re: Make Sure You Inspect Vehicles Before You Buy Them by cesil92: 9:05pm On May 17, 2012
I understand your reason, but it is not good enough which makes me blame you. How could you have done such a blind transaction?
No doubt, some people are so care free. I remember a case recently, two months ago when a lady saw my advert online and she called me concerning a parcel of land i advertised.. Surprisingly, she said I should text my account number to her that she wanted paying the sum of money exactly 2million naira that she stays at Lagos and she wants to buy before come down to Calabar for Easter.. I screamed at her that I dont accept such, that she should rather wait and come in to inspect the plot of land herself.
Its a pity Bro such happened to you.. You will be wise next time.
Re: Make Sure You Inspect Vehicles Before You Buy Them by calculusx(m): 9:43pm On May 17, 2012
aieromon: Pause,ok rewind.
Would anybody on NL have bought the car if the owner posted its accident history?NO

Thanks.

YES...if the accident is minimal and the dealer disclosed it, some people who appreciates your transparency will still buy. examples below

https://www.nairaland.com/938881/tin-can-cleared-2000-toyota-camry

https://www.nairaland.com/898956/2-units-2003-honda-accord..tin-can

https://www.nairaland.com/811244/know-what-you-buying-pre-purchase

https://www.nairaland.com/768118/tin-can-cleared-2001-toyota-camry/2 page 2 and 3
Re: Make Sure You Inspect Vehicles Before You Buy Them by tonididdy(m): 9:53pm On May 17, 2012
hmmm...what u did is highly risky.never trrust any1 enough to do what u did...i dont know why people think that NL cars are cheap.the cars in the yard and roadside are cheaper than the cars on here.the total money u've spent so far can buy you the exact same car in abuja.the car dealer can always provide you your choice u've to be patient,the nairaland rav4 isnt the last one left in the world...be patient when looking for your dream car...i hope u get this solved tho.you guys should come to an agrrement,please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2017 Model Toyota Corolla Sportz Toks Full Option / 2014 Model Benz E350 4matic Toks Full Option Selling Cheap / 2003 Lincoln Navigator - -- Price reduced 2.85M - Free Unlock BlackBerry Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.