Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,100 members, 7,814,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Lagos Unveils Mega Rice Processing Factory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Unveils Mega Rice Processing Factory (13639 Views)

"I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) / Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration / PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Unveils Mega Rice Processing Factory by jason123: 2:22pm On May 16, 2012
Re: Lagos Unveils Mega Rice Processing Factory by jason123: 2:23pm On May 16, 2012
Re: Lagos Unveils Mega Rice Processing Factory by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 16, 2012
solomon111: Is this not a federal govt project?
Where do they get this bigoted human beings for God's sake!

Phuck off!!!!

How is it a federal govt project?? And is it a crime to be proud of my home state??

Imagine a sadistic, unrepentant bigot, and Igbo/Ijaw supremacist called: solomon111 - calling a next man a bigot... grin

Do you even know what bigot means?

Bigot: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

So, where in my comment did a treat a member of an ethnic group with hatred and intolerance Phucking low IQ having slowpoke and retarded tribalist..

People like you deserve to be bytch-slapped for being dumb, stupid, and uneducated.. undecided
Re: Lagos Unveils Mega Rice Processing Factory by jason123: 2:24pm On May 16, 2012
Re: Lagos Unveils Mega Rice Processing Factory by jason123: 2:30pm On May 16, 2012
Re: Lagos Unveils Mega Rice Processing Factory by jason123: 2:31pm On May 16, 2012
Re: Lagos Unveils Mega Rice Processing Factory by jason123: 2:59pm On May 16, 2012
Re: Lagos Unveils Mega Rice Processing Factory by jason123: 3:00pm On May 16, 2012
Re: Lagos Unveils Mega Rice Processing Factory by jason123: 3:02pm On May 16, 2012
Re: Lagos Unveils Mega Rice Processing Factory by Onyenna(m): 3:08pm On May 16, 2012
Wonderful effort......keep up the good work, fash......GOD bless all the governors that are serving with their hearts.....
Re: Lagos Unveils Mega Rice Processing Factory by PaulJohn1: 3:09pm On May 16, 2012
OMG! Let's imagine all governors in this country are doing at least half of what Fasola is doing. I'm sure Nigeria would have gone far.

You guys saying it's world bank that is sponsoring this (which I doubt), is it only Lagos that the world bank donate for? Are other states not getting anything? Abeg, let's appreciate Fasholas work.
Re: Lagos Unveils Mega Rice Processing Factory by solomon111(m): 3:28pm On May 16, 2012
jason123:

No, it is not. It's a JOINT PROJECT!

That is my point!
Lagos state does not have the financial capacity nor the connections to carry out this kind of project alone.
Instead of SHYMMEX to give honour to whom it is due,he is busy mouthing off.
Re: Lagos Unveils Mega Rice Processing Factory by malc619(m): 3:32pm On May 16, 2012
Y are Ʊ pple applauding a mediocre project like dis dat have ₪☺ effect on d common man??
He should imitate my guv'nor who spends 7.45bn moving mountains like d one below..
Re: Lagos Unveils Mega Rice Processing Factory by mapet: 3:39pm On May 16, 2012
Some of are bunch of foolish and thoughtless dunces...... one would have thought you'll avail yourselves with facts, deligently do your research before posting falsehood on NL. I dare ask, is it becoming a trend that once you see any achievement, it is a joint effort with FG

Do you know that this rice strategy actually started in the closing days of Tinubu's era, while your GEJ was still an inconspicous deputy governor
Do you know that Lagos state government had piloted rice plantation at a stretch of land in Itokin (Epe-Ikorodu axis)
Do you know that we the pilot showed sogns of viability and profitability, Lagos state government in Fashola's first term had expanded the project.
Do you know that in Fashola's second term, Lagos state has sought land from Ogun state for rice plantation

All this partnership you see with the current minister of Agriculture came at the near tail end.
Re: Lagos Unveils Mega Rice Processing Factory by jason123: 3:45pm On May 16, 2012
Re: Lagos Unveils Mega Rice Processing Factory by jason123: 3:49pm On May 16, 2012
Re: Lagos Unveils Mega Rice Processing Factory by chuks49(m): 3:52pm On May 16, 2012
Fashola is working, Lagos is working............ haters beware.
Re: Lagos Unveils Mega Rice Processing Factory by EkoIle1: 3:56pm On May 16, 2012
What is joint here? It says Eko rice and lagos state government and cooperative. All this federal government nonsense na attache. With all their money, when was the last time the useless people commission anything.?
Re: Lagos Unveils Mega Rice Processing Factory by Demdem(m): 4:00pm On May 16, 2012
Stories like this everyday convinces me that the president, the retardeen himself is a. Very useless man. Na scientific farming we dey hear everyday .
Re: Lagos Unveils Mega Rice Processing Factory by Boyoorisha: 4:05pm On May 16, 2012
solomon111: Is this not a federal govt project?
Where do they get this bigoted human beings for God's sake!
It is not a FG project!
Re: Lagos Unveils Mega Rice Processing Factory by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:28pm On May 16, 2012
Whether the FG is involved or not, the fact of the matter is that the rice processing factory is an idea put forward by the Fashola administration.
If the FG is involved at least a member of GEJ's cabinet will be on ground for the opening ceremony.
If this kind of policy is been done by all other states of federation, could you imagine how much jobs will be created.
How I wish this guy will be given the chance to lead us in Nigeria today.
Re: Lagos Unveils Mega Rice Processing Factory by ektbear: 4:50pm On May 16, 2012
This is the sort of thing I would have hoped my state would take initiative on.

Alas.....
Re: Lagos Unveils Mega Rice Processing Factory by aljharem(m): 4:52pm On May 16, 2012
ekt_bear: This is the sort of thing I would have hoped my state would take initiative on.

Alas.....

Farm ogun border (I think). Good step I must say.

The project was INITIATED by Fashola with the help of GEJ
Re: Lagos Unveils Mega Rice Processing Factory by daywatcher: 4:57pm On May 16, 2012
Whether it is the work of the LASG or FG, these are the sort of news I want to hear

1 Like

Re: Lagos Unveils Mega Rice Processing Factory by Aventures(m): 5:25pm On May 16, 2012
Great Kudos to Governor Fash! this is wonderfull as a matter of fact i was at this site about a year ago tto take a level for theroad to be constructed from the link rd btw Imota and Gberigbe in Ijede Area to the main entrance of this industry Gate, the only structure standing was just fence running across some perimeter of the land and the rest was a thick forest, and this is so surprising to see a wonderful transformation within a yr. Meanwhile this was an abandon project by the federal govt since's 70's. FASHOLA FOR PRESIDENT!!!
Re: Lagos Unveils Mega Rice Processing Factory by lagcity(m): 6:16pm On May 16, 2012
Fashola is hard to hate. Even the Nyamiris are drooling grin Fashola is hard to hate. Even the Iyamiris are drooling
Re: Lagos Unveils Mega Rice Processing Factory by ypzilanti: 6:18pm On May 16, 2012
FASHOLA is indeed the best candidate for president of Nigeria in 2015.

I say this objectively. If it was a job application and everyone in Nigeria submitted their CV at the moment, I would hire Fashola. And I agree that no one is perfect and he has his flaws too.
Re: Lagos Unveils Mega Rice Processing Factory by jason123: 6:37pm On May 16, 2012

grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Unveils Mega Rice Processing Factory by EkwyOmalicha: 6:56pm On May 16, 2012
jason123:

grin grin grin

oga Fash too black tongue tongue
Re: Lagos Unveils Mega Rice Processing Factory by OAM4J: 7:01pm On May 16, 2012
Very good one. Agro-allied industries is the future.
Re: Lagos Unveils Mega Rice Processing Factory by Ejine(m): 7:08pm On May 16, 2012
malc619: Y are Ʊ pple applauding a mediocre project like dis dat have ₪☺ effect on d common man??
He should imitate my guv'nor who spends 7.45bn moving mountains like d one below..

Yes ooooo! grin
If the mountain doesn't move away from Mohammad, N7.45bn will do the job grin
Re: Lagos Unveils Mega Rice Processing Factory by CyberG: 7:43pm On May 16, 2012
Ekwy Omalicha:

oga Fash too black tongue tongue

Haba! Is that the only thing you could pick from several lines and points in the entire story? Well, his complexion is of no consequence except of course you are racist (not just tribalist) and subscribe to the redneck's theories of racism. That as it may, I think his work is really excellent, by many standards. Where I live, you'd see the people here build, clean, repair, fix, etc all day long, and they are just human beings - nothing special. Now, it would be real fresh air if the dumb ass Odechukwu Retardeen could actually get off off his fat flat nose and commission projects instead of vowing and vowing!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is A Disruptor But Lacks National Appeal – Osita Chidoka (Video) / Compilation / Independence Celebration At Ekwueme Square In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.