Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

FAITHFULNESS, CONDOM, ABSTAINANCE, Which Do U Practice? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FAITHFULNESS, CONDOM, ABSTAINANCE, Which Do U Practice? (1156 Views)

Is Faithfulness Only For Marriages And Not For Relationships? Need Answers Pls / Love Or Just And Faithfulness,which Is Better In A Relationship? / Should A Man Ask For His Woman's Password Just To Snoop/check Her Faithfulness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FAITHFULNESS, CONDOM, ABSTAINANCE, Which Do U Practice? by Hydy(m): 1:26am On May 17, 2012
Okay peeps, i know this one is kind of weird but Faithfulness, Condom, or Abstainance, which one of them do u practice?
Ladies of these days seem not to practice any..they don't even allow guys to use condoms again, or am i the only person in the world who has noticed this?!
Re: FAITHFULNESS, CONDOM, ABSTAINANCE, Which Do U Practice? by CocoNilla(f): 1:40am On May 17, 2012
I'm so tired of hearing about "ladies these days" there are so many dirty females, just like there are so many dirty males. there always has been, just that they had to hide it more back in the day, and now they don't care.
While I dont agree with this behavior in women OR MEN, I say good! now men know what it feels like lol... also, there is a phrase, only a dog will lay with a dog, or "birds of a feather flock together" ok, so how can so many complain about dirty females when so many men are just as nasty or maybe more nasty.
You attract what you are. sluts attract sluts, that's it. I never understood how a dirty man expects a clean woman... decent women want a decent man, and if u cant find a decent woman, it says more about u than it says about an entire gender.
Re: FAITHFULNESS, CONDOM, ABSTAINANCE, Which Do U Practice? by LogicMind: 8:19am On May 17, 2012
Hydy: Okay peeps, i know this one is kind of weird but Faithfulness, Condom, or Abstainance, which one of them do u practice?
Ladies of these days seem not to practice any..they don't even allow guys to use condoms again, or am i the only person in the world who has noticed this?!

I practice all of that.
Married to a beautiful fertile lady.
Re: FAITHFULNESS, CONDOM, ABSTAINANCE, Which Do U Practice? by Nobody: 9:34am On May 17, 2012
@ op..did u do GNS in skul..if YES,go ask ur English teacher 4 a refund cos im no teach u wella

Abstinence is d best option unless u r married..i wldnt want u 2 come n open a new thread later o
Re: FAITHFULNESS, CONDOM, ABSTAINANCE, Which Do U Practice? by cho25bc(f): 1:32pm On May 17, 2012
i practice abstinence because fornication is disgusting.
Re: FAITHFULNESS, CONDOM, ABSTAINANCE, Which Do U Practice? by KateSpade(f): 2:06pm On May 17, 2012
Condoms, safe sex.

If you are having issues with ladies not wanting you to wear a condom, you can always refuse and find yourself another lady.
Re: FAITHFULNESS, CONDOM, ABSTAINANCE, Which Do U Practice? by luckgames(m): 2:10pm On May 17, 2012
CocoNilla: I'm so tired of hearing about "ladies these days" there are so many dirty females, just like there are so many dirty males. there always has been, just that they had to hide it more back in the day, and now they don't care.
While I dont agree with this behavior in women OR MEN, I say good! now men know what it feels like lol... also, there is a phrase, only a dog will lay with a dog, or "birds of a feather flock together" ok, so how can so many complain about dirty females when so many men are just as nasty or maybe more nasty.
You attract what you are. sluts attract sluts, that's it. I never understood how a dirty man expects a clean woman... decent women want a decent man, and if u cant find a decent woman, it says more about u than it says about an entire gender.
OK
Re: FAITHFULNESS, CONDOM, ABSTAINANCE, Which Do U Practice? by luckgames(m): 2:11pm On May 17, 2012
KateSpade: Condoms, safe sex.

If you are having issues with ladies not wanting you to wear a condom, you can always refuse and find yourself another lady.
Thanks
I will remember that
Re: FAITHFULNESS, CONDOM, ABSTAINANCE, Which Do U Practice? by amyg(f): 10:00pm On May 19, 2012
I practice all

(1) (Reply)

Help!! He Got Married To Her Without A Job / Plz Help Ur BrĀ®..@he Dosen't Knw Wat 2 Say Each Time He Approaches A Girl/lady / Who Is More Expensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.