Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? (23036 Views)

Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group / Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches / Nigerian Churches: Who Are They Building Universities For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by cashmentor(m): 5:07pm On May 17, 2012
musKeeto:
Which house does God have? Is your heart not his dwelling place? Abi God don dey like ac room and big screen..
Absolutely! Then again, David rejoiced when he heard them say "Let Us Go To God's House" let's not spoil other people's fun exchanging words, just that, this wasn't suppose to be fun at the ist place!
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by timpaker(m): 5:10pm On May 17, 2012
musKeeto: omg we made front page...
*clears throat*
Ehmm, thank you, its an honour.. First I would like to thank Mr. Seun, the moderators, my laptop, laptop desk, pen drive, Nepa for giving me the power to post, the great Thieves whom this thread is based on, Nlanders for keeping it real, my girlfriend, and before I forget, God...

You forgot to thank your free browsing cheat! shocked shocked shocked

LMAO!
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by SisiKill1: 5:10pm On May 17, 2012
Martian[b:
]I'll buy winners stock because they have the most gullible sheep and those sheep will always be bring in the revenue. When you can slap people, take their money, flaunt it in their faces and they don't protest, you're officially a Demi god and oyedepo is currently the Steve jobs of the church business. Praise baby Jesus.[/b]

If currentt stories are true, winners can even misplace babies and nothing happens. The parents are so far gone that they waited almost a year to start thinking of maybe they need to contact law enforcement. If this sorry is true, then the caliber of sheep oyedepo has will make him wealthy for the next three generations.

LMFAO!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by neksummi(m): 5:13pm On May 17, 2012
I don't find this thread funny! I don't know why people are fond of making jokes with church and pastors. And the annoying part is that most of the time it is the Christians who start such jokes. We should respect the church.

1 Like

Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by adeniyie(m): 5:14pm On May 17, 2012
what kind of question is this
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by SisiKill1: 5:16pm On May 17, 2012
neksummi: I don't find this thread funny! I don't know why people are fond of making jokes with church and pastors. And the annoying part is that most of the time it is the Christians who start such jokes. We should respect the church.

Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by Kenyanstar: 5:18pm On May 17, 2012
as a kenyan business man. This odeyepo guy seems a nice guy to invest in. He has the cheapest and most petty customers/christians. Heard he has the most vunerable n gullible guys in his church. Miracles are variably priced according to needs and demand. It has a brand name so marketing wont b a problem. This is the future stock market to watch.
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by Isaactop9(m): 5:19pm On May 17, 2012
Winners chapel , private jet things grin
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by adeniyie(m): 5:20pm On May 17, 2012
foolish question
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 17, 2012
Isurra mi. Wa nibe ,ni ile alayo ni ile ologo,o da mi loju wipe n o layo ni OJo ti mo BA Dele. Meaning , my treasure is in heaven,I will be rewarded whn I returned back to my creator.dz is d sad story of Nigerian 20th century churches. /gospel of prosperity.buy ur church stocks on eareth get d dividends in heaven.
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by ebere1712: 5:20pm On May 17, 2012
First choice is winners chapel because any man that can slap you and still have you visit his home to apologise to him has got his 419 locked down (dependable client base). Second choice is tb joshua's church because he has mastered the art of probabilities and its applications in the proclamation of prophesies to immensely gullible minds.More sheep to pay their tithe = more money for us; investors. Third but not the least is Christ embassy because he has a well targeted mugu category (well doing mugus). Anyway, let them float their shares first; I will be both a trader and a broker, because church business is a very lucrative and underutilised industry.

2 Likes

Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by akereconfi: 5:22pm On May 17, 2012
Only God will JUDGE us

1 Like

Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:23pm On May 17, 2012
ebere1712: First choice is winners chapel because any man that can slap you and still have you visit his home to apologise to him has got his 419 locked down (dependable client base). Second choice is tb joshua's church because he has mastered the art of probabilities and its applications in the proclamation of prophesies to immensely gullible minds.More sheep to pay their tithe = more money for us; investors. Third but not the least is Christ embassy because he has a well targeted mugu category (well doing mugus). Anyway, let them float their shares first; I will be both a trader and a broker, because church business is a very lucrative and underutilised industry.
LMAO

Abeg when is the winners IPO, that guy maga dey pay steady.
In fact if Yahoo boys ride on tortoise to get their magas, this guy is most def riding a sex starved male rhinoceros.
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by achi4u(m): 5:24pm On May 17, 2012
but most of this organisations...emmm!..sorry churches were one man business.

i rada purchase bombs and sale it to boko haram at higher margine.
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 17, 2012
@Martian, with this kind of capital pouring in every month, even opening a digital nairaland church will make us quite some dough..

Every month, each member is expected to pay 10% of his salary. For our case study, let's assume one church has a 100
members. Let's also assume each of them earns minimum wage.
18,000 * 10% = 1,800
1,800 * 100 = 180,000naira every month.
Imagine a church has at most 10 branches in a state.
180,000 * 10 =1.8million naira per month..
There are 36 states in Nigeria, Abuja is excluded..
1.8m * 36= 64.8m naira every month..
Need I say more..
REMEMBER OFFERINGS, DONATIONS, SPECIAL SERVICE OFFERINGS, ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THESE FIGURES
2) A thread was raised about the aforementioned MOG slapping a young lady...BIG DEAL.Any 1 with a strong Christian
background wouldn't have held back when the lady said"I AM A WITCH FOR JESUS".Duh!WHAT RELATIONSHIP HAS
DARKNESS WITH LIGHT? Besides if U study the bible,u'll see that those kids who laughed at the prophet because he had a
bald head were devoured and even when Jesus entered the temple and saw people busing and selling he overturned the
tables and chased them out(Only God knows how many people broke their legs and hands or had injuries in the process). In
essence all he(Oyedepo) did was defend his Father's honour which I believe any1 of here would do if sme1 dared insult our
earthly fathers...

neksummi: I don't find this thread funny! I don't know why people are fond of making jokes with church and pastors. And the annoying part is that most of the time it is the Christians who start such jokes. We should respect the church.
No wahala... wasn't kidding..
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:25pm On May 17, 2012
Viewing this topic: lakesideng, orekinky, OlowoTee(f), naijamatter, kody-licky(f), chagga(m), Aries24(f), ezeomoba, Timsezeh, jenny b, konkocious(m), domdolly2050, Raylight_1(m), babosky2008, gaddafe(m), blackboi(m), empron(m), kamistura(f), Yomieluv(m), fury(m), adeniyie(m), xy2000, kutchs, mofuflex(m), akereconfi(m), Blofeld(m), Miss EZ(f), merteeny(m), Rock_state, PeeBee(f), fredust(m), Clemzy16(m), danslow9(m), Reyginus(m), Tolexander(m), nwapee(m), Chrisbenogor(m), reloboy(m), chiketee(m) and 65 guest(s)

See Money grin grin grin grin grin stock opening price is 200 naira per share, provoke the lord with your shares and watch him retaliate in blessings.

1 Like

Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by Parnassuss(m): 5:27pm On May 17, 2012
I would buy Redeem, Its the equivalent of Firstbank and Dangote Cement, the only place it goes is higher.
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by kutchs: 5:27pm On May 17, 2012
Signs of the end time, no respect for the church any more. Why dont we leave the church out of our jokes pls?

1 Like

Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by achi4u(m): 5:30pm On May 17, 2012
guy,go to church that has foundation.
you what i mean?
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 17, 2012
I will buy shares I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ winner chapel,Rccg,Scoan,christ embassy, Άπϑ house on †ђξ rock.these churches HªvΣ a lot of mumus, Άπϑ goats... I wish they actually sell their shares sha..
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by Rockstate: 5:33pm On May 17, 2012
First and foremost and their reason
1.OYEDEPO'S CHURCH winner chapel
Reason:dat oyedepo two unive' will earn buck u could imagine few share holder no wonder pastor oyedepo is buying private jet __2 much $$$
2.Sir Octopus paul church is the next am quite sure sir tbj will distribute dividend like rice
3.OTHER CHURCH FOLLOW
4.C.A.C Coporate apostle church
5.am scare to annnonce d last **sighs**THE FOURSQUARE
most of their church are wooden square wit 4 square .....kai!!!
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:35pm On May 17, 2012
God forbid; I mean,I am a sinner but I wont go that far!
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 17, 2012
ZUBY77: I will definitely buy into SCOAN (TB Joshua). Come and see how people here in Enugu tell me to lower my voice whenever i critisize the Church. They usually think that if i talk loud about the Church, the TB Joshua guy will miraculously hear me from Lagos.

Lmao
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by djosh4(m): 5:42pm On May 17, 2012
Winners definitely!
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 17, 2012
Of course, we can employ the Winners members as clerks, very attentive and obedient.. Won't trust them with money anyway.

Redeemed members I can trust with money. Holy, calm and listening, one can be sure they'll keep good account of themselves for the day of glory.

Christ Embassy members of course can work as marketers. JoAgbaje will lead the department along with newmi, mabel and ProPastorChris.

As for Scoan members.... we'll kick them out...
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 17, 2012
kutchs: Signs of the end time, no respect for the church any more. Why dont we leave the church out of our jokes pls?
signs of which end of times,the ones some churches professised or the one the mayans prophesized.also is it not the sign of the end of times when people hide under the name of God to rob people blind??
rem the "my members dont ride volkswagen" pastor?,cant remember his name but people were called all sorts of names for calling him a scam artist like he was but he was stupid enough to add drugs to it and he got caught,he got out of prison and started same church again and Nigerians are flocking there,with all the churches in that nation and as much as we call on God in Nigeria we are still in dire straights. even the isrealites did not pray to God as much as Nigerians are and still yet we are still upside down,that should tell u something
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by ifihearam: 5:47pm On May 17, 2012
@poster
You are the biggest fool on nairaland to bring the house of God into ridicle
And to those of you that have commented negatively,you are all useless and mentally derailed.

You talk about things of God as if you are equals with HIM. Can you talk negatively bout mosques and their imams?? Wtf is wrong with some of you here sef and to make it worst it made the homepage.

Moderators be very careful
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 17, 2012
ifihearam: @poster
And to those of you that have commented negatively,you are all useless and mentally derailed.

You talk about things of God as if you are equals with HIM. Can you talk negatively bout mosques and their imams?? Wtf is wrong with some of you here sef and to make it worst it made the homepage.

see child of God just cursing like sailor
by the words you shall know their ilk
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by SisiKill1: 5:51pm On May 17, 2012
kutchs: Signs of the end time, no respect for the church any more. Why dont we leave the church out of our jokes pls?
End time has been coming since I was just a wee tot. I'm. . .errr. . .let's just say, I'm old. . .older now and still ain't here, so what gives??
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 17, 2012
ifihearam: @poster

oga, tear one page from the book of matthew, use am smoke IGBO.. why u dey vex for God? Na ur m8? Leave am make im defend himself... ifIhearAm say u never get sense before end of this month, uGoHearAm..
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by jamesyins(m): 5:52pm On May 17, 2012
None because its a house of GOD
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by Faheedat: 5:54pm On May 17, 2012
I believe some eople will go for this Church too because it is business as usual but at the end you will give account to the Father because HELL IS REAL AND EVEN IS REAL TOO,THE CHOICE IS YOURS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress / DOWNLOAD SERMON : THE POWER OF PRIORITY - BY DR. D. K. OLUKOYA / Is It Really Compulsory To Go To Church On Sundays??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.