Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? (23037 Views)

Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group / Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches / Nigerian Churches: Who Are They Building Universities For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by oduko: 5:54pm On May 17, 2012
Guys, lets take it easy here. I like us to be realistic. Yes we cannot make fun of the mosques and the likes for one simple reason: They have not come out flamboyantly like the christian men of God have! Nairaland, this is a bold one o, albeit somewhat funny grin . I remember when growing up, the Church was a revered institution. Now, all manner of people thrive on the sufferings and poverty status of my people to exploit them and feed them with things that are so far from the true Intentions of God. Guys lets go back home to where we started. All these wolves in sheep clothing have made a mockery of the Church. What would Jesus do?
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by ramugba: 5:56pm On May 17, 2012
Martian: I'll buy winners stock because they have the most gullible sheep and those sheep will always be bring in the revenue. When you can slap people, take their money, flaunt it in their faces and they don't protest, you're officially a Demi god and oyedepo is currently the Steve jobs of the church business. Praise baby Jesus.

If currentt stories are true, winners can even misplace babies and nothing happens. The parents are so far gone that they waited almost a year to start thinking of maybe they need to contact law enforcement. If this sorry is true, then the caliber of sheep oyedepo has will make him wealthy for thennext three generations.
Winners all the way
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:57pm On May 17, 2012
I think it would be wise to develop Financial product around "Scriptural Derivatives" and hedge-style Instruments. This allows you to have interests in highly performing Religious Institutions and even mix a little flavor of Islam to derive the best bang for the buck. Imagine having Christ Embassy, RCCG, Synagogue, Winners and HOTR at their best-performing seasons without having to off-load on the open-market. You can even re-classify, convert some stocks into equity (but not Christ Embassy Stocks ooooh) shocked for those who want to re-invest in their Church without having to pay tithe first grin
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 17, 2012
oduko: Guys, lets take it easy here. I like us to be realistic. Yes we cannot make fun of the mosques and the likes for one simple reason: They have not come out flamboyantly like the christian men of God have! Nairaland, this is a bold one o, albeit somewhat funny grin . I remember when growing up, the Church was a revered institution. Now, all manner of people thrive on the sufferings and poverty status of my people to exploit them and feed them with things that are so far from the true Intentions of God. Guys lets go back home to where we started. All these wolves in sheep clothing have made a mockery of the Church. What would Jesus do?
exactly
2 thumbs up to your post
how many churches do we have in Nigeria with all sort of crazy stories
you have to see how other churches do stuff outside Nigeria to see how gullible our people are

we have churches in the states who are very active in community building
very active in community relations
very active in helping members out
but for naija,its the opposite

1 Like

Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by AlabaSlim: 6:01pm On May 17, 2012
Hmmm
@op.....ABEG FIIAAR GOD o ehenhen
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by oneuniquemind(m): 6:04pm On May 17, 2012
Wat abt buyin from dem all
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by Elmos: 6:07pm On May 17, 2012
Funny topic! Be that it may be, to place my fund on any stock, I have to look at the worth of the shares currently and the potential for growth, and look at how easy it to sell the share whenever I may desire to dispose them. If I may look, who are those that might be interested in the share and who are those that are buying into the goods and services of the quoted entity? To answer the two question of who will like to buy and who buy what, ninety percent of the would be buyer of RCCG shares, Winners Shares, Christ Embassy Shares would definitely be Nigerians home and abroad, while ninety percent of SYNAGOGUE Share would be likely be purchase by foreigners (hard currency). And the other part of the question of who are the current consumers, All the big names in the world (i.e. President of different nations, CEO of international Corporations, Kings and Mega Stars both in Sport and entertainment) are loyal consumer of SYNAGOGUE Goods and services. I will equally look at the competitor of the Goods and Services, to the best of my research, Goods and Services of RCCG, Winners has a lot of competitors, but that of Synagogue is not very easy to come by, all these element point to it to be a good buy. Synagogue Shares would be a nice one to buy into. This is just a joke. God is not for sell and His love and Care can neither be bought nor sell. All men of God are only custodian of his congregations and not a business kingdom but Kingdom business
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by luckgames(m): 6:08pm On May 17, 2012
Will not touch that with a 2X4

1 Like

Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by cashmentor(m): 6:14pm On May 17, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: I think it would be wise to develop Financial product around "Scriptural Derivatives" and hedge-style Instruments. This allows you to have interests in highly performing Religious Institutions and even mix a little flavor of Islam to derive the best bang for the buck. Imagine having Christ Embassy, RCCG, Synagogue, Winners and HOTR at their best-performing seasons without having to off-load on the open-market. You can even re-classify, convert some stocks into equity (but not Christ Embassy Stocks ooooh) shocked for those who want to re-invest in their Church without having to pay tithe first grin
haa! Brosss, u sound so much like a Church Consultant already....
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by okeyxyz(m): 6:17pm On May 17, 2012
T.B JOSHUA!! Best performing stock...
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by icon2: 6:19pm On May 17, 2012
ifihearam: @poster
You are the biggest fool on nairaland to bring the house of God into ridicle
And to those of you that have commented negatively,you are all useless and mentally derailed.

You talk about things of God as if you are equals with HIM. Can you talk negatively bout mosques and their imams?? Wtf is wrong with some of you here sef and to make it worst it made the homepage.

Moderators be very careful

Nawa ohhh!!!!! All these curses from a child of God..
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by extension: 6:24pm On May 17, 2012
I WILL BUY THIS:POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLICE NOT CHURCH.

Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by eribaba: 6:25pm On May 17, 2012
I wont buy shares in a stock market where crashes can easily result from fights between very powerful pastors of companies ... Oh i mean churches who would always try to protect their interest...oh i mean gods interest. I would rather own my own company(church). Chikena

1 Like

Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by extension: 6:27pm On May 17, 2012
I WILL BUY THIS: POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLICE NOT CHURCH.

Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by Javanian: 6:27pm On May 17, 2012
^^^^^^^^^....LMAO...
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by icon2: 6:27pm On May 17, 2012
pd piper pippen: This thread and all who are responding, is a clear case of blatant stupidity gone on rampage! I ccant believe that nairaland is so STUPID a forum to allow for such arant rubbish! Mmtttchheeewwww!!

Including you!!!! You should left without leaving a comment. Busy body
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by begwong: 6:28pm On May 17, 2012
Mod(s),this thread is duplicated on the front page.kindly do the needful.
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 17, 2012
pd piper pippen: To everyone who has commented, u are all children of dogs, u all were fathered by monkeys, may u die slow painful deaths, may u sow and another man reap, may ur days be filled with sorrow and pain. Bunch of FOOLS!!!

Ah, behaving like your father, the God of the Old Testament... read those books you'll find better curses... illiterate father of an unfortunate son...
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by icon2: 6:40pm On May 17, 2012
pd piper pippen: To everyone who has commented, u are all children of dogs, u all were fathered by monkeys, may u die slow painful deaths, may u sow and another man reap, may ur days be filled with sorrow and pain. Bunch of FOOLS!!!

Displaying the qaulities of 21st century christain... U r pathetic!
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by pdpiperpippen: 6:40pm On May 17, 2012
And better get this stupidity off frontpage, u are over heating the polity
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by cashmentor(m): 6:43pm On May 17, 2012
^^^Woh woh woh woh! Hold it man, easy! That's better, now breath in, breath out, yeah! Like that...
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by eribaba: 6:47pm On May 17, 2012
These days are funny. Such a thread would elicit strong emotions in self-righteous nigerians who use religion to cover all manner of evil . But if u try this with islam.... Pray ur identity doesnt show cos the repercusns wont be funny.
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by SisiKill1: 6:52pm On May 17, 2012

Oh the Irony!! cheesy
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 17, 2012
pd piper pippen: Moderator and all who have commented, may HIV infected thieves rapes ur sisters wives and daughthers, let maggots eat u all to death, may ur few years be filled with sorrow u children of dogs
wow,church member?
wow!!!! speechless
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by OK2NV3: 6:59pm On May 17, 2012
pd piper pippen: Moderator and all who have commented, may HIV infected thieves rapes ur sisters wives and daughthers, let maggots eat u all to death, may ur few years be filled with sorrow u children of dogs
pd piper pippen: Moderator death is ur portion, slow painful death!!!
pd piper pippen: And better get this stupidity off frontpage, u are over heating the polity

Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by GBNY: 7:03pm On May 17, 2012
Winners and Daystar Christain centre.
The two motivational pastor of Oyedepo and Sam Adeyemi with super vision for success...

Gbam!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress / DOWNLOAD SERMON : THE POWER OF PRIORITY - BY DR. D. K. OLUKOYA / Is It Really Compulsory To Go To Church On Sundays??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.