Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? (23035 Views)

Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group / Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches / Nigerian Churches: Who Are They Building Universities For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by vingar: 7:21pm On May 17, 2012
okeyxyz: T.B JOSHUA!! Best performing stock...
. Why u muslem hypocrat can't shut ur blood surkin mouth or are u jelous or do want holy spirit to strike u dead befu u shut up
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 17, 2012
I'll buy The Vatican stocks. The catholic church is the richest conglomeration church ever!
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 17, 2012
No christian should bother replying anybody on this thread.
Let them have their fill.
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by airmark(m): 7:42pm On May 17, 2012
This stupid thread should n't be on the front page. I know full well that Seun and his moderators would n't do such with Islam. The OP, na marijuana icon. Nincompoops .
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by baaliyah(m): 7:45pm On May 17, 2012
I believe over 90% of respondents are christians. No reasonable moslem will ridicle christianity. I dont know any of those CEOs, their material worth or the name of their churches. It is unfair to judge as we all sin in different ways, God is the ultimate judge.
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by gabman700: 7:47pm On May 17, 2012
Does it mean Nlders are bad investors only investing with sentiments.
No one made mention of the Roman Catholic church with trillions of dollar investment. Initially it was IMMOBILIARE etc. A country like phillippine has bulk of its holdings (worth over 2 trillion peso) with catholic branch of phillippine, i can only imagine what other branches will possess cumulatively.
I'll go 4 d Catholic Church.
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by icon2: 7:51pm On May 17, 2012
gabman700: Does it mean Nlders are bad investors only investing with sentiments.
No one made mention of the Roman Catholic church with trillions of dollar investment. Initially it was IMMOBILIARE etc. A country like phillippine has bulk of its holdings (worth over 2 trillion peso) with catholic branch of phillippine, i can only imagine what other branches will possess cumulatively.
I'll go 4 d Catholic Church.

You are a true business man.... Lol
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by icon2: 7:53pm On May 17, 2012
airmark: This stupid thread should n't be on the front page. I know full well that Seun and his moderators would n't do such with Islam. The OP, na marijuana icon. Nincompoops .

Is that all you can come up with....?sml
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by icon2: 7:54pm On May 17, 2012
careytommy: No christian should bother replying anybody on this thread.
Let them have their fill.

But you did... Tnks for passing by.
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by icon2: 7:55pm On May 17, 2012
SimonAndal: I'll buy The Vatican stocks. The catholic church is the richest conglomeration church ever!

lol..
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by icon2: 7:56pm On May 17, 2012
Alaba_Slim: @op
rai$e a thread abt I$LAM & letz c hw it gonna fair

Its just business.. No ill feelings.
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by hans22: 8:01pm On May 17, 2012
The commercial way our churches are being run is not christ like. What baffles me most are the foolish followers that willingly and gullibly pass on thier hard earned money ibn the name of reaping elusive blessings.
Pastors of new generation churches are turning our faith into a mockery. May God judge them accordingly...
Sometimes i ask, what will jesus do if he were here now...?
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by OnlyRebel: 8:03pm On May 17, 2012
hans22: The commercial way our churches are being run is not christ like. What baffles me most are the foolish followers that willingly and gullibly pass on thier hard earned money ibn the name of reaping elusive blessings.
Pastors of new generation churches are turning our faith into a mockery. May God judge them accordingly...
Sometimes i ask, what will jesus do if he were here now...?

Jesus will deny them by distroying their temple turned stock excahnge.
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by Awalla: 8:18pm On May 17, 2012
God is Merciful and Gracious, all he deserve is Praises and exultation, do not take the name of God in vain
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 17, 2012
icon2:

But you did... Tnks for passing by.
i didn't say they shouldn't comment, I said don't reply(more like respond)
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 17, 2012
Synagogue - for their ability to see death of presidents and world leaders and football predictions.

Redeem,Christ embassy and winners. . . . .All these ones are biblical robbers whose stocks may likely crash due to the greediness of their leaders.I dont want another cadbury-like scam to hit my shares in them. cheesy
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 17, 2012
pd piper pippen: To everyone who has commented, u are all children of dogs, u all were fathered by monkeys, may u die slow painful deaths, may u sow and another man reap, may ur days be filled with sorrow and pain. Bunch of FOOLS!!!
may U̶̲̥̅̊ neva end well I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ life,lost son of a bastard father.
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by tommykiwi(m): 8:36pm On May 17, 2012
DIS NOT GOOD FOR A TOPIC PLZ
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 17, 2012
Yomieluv: may U̶̲̥̅̊ neva end well I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ life,lost son of a bastard father.

Dont mind that mugulized fellow. . . . . .he's prolly an usher in oyedepo's church. grin
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by gmolen(m): 8:58pm On May 17, 2012
The fear of God is the begining of wisdom. Just making my point.
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by icon2: 8:59pm On May 17, 2012
gmolen: The fear of God is the begining of wisdom. Just making my point.

Gbam!!!!!
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by cindyrella(f): 9:06pm On May 17, 2012
gmolen: The fear of God is the begining of wisdom. Just making my point.

Well said!!!
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by gabman700: 9:07pm On May 17, 2012
pd piper pippen: To everyone who has commented, u are all children of dogs, u all were fathered by monkeys, may u die slow painful deaths, may u sow and another man reap, may ur days be filled with sorrow and pain. Bunch of FOOLS!!!

i can see hw much of a fool u displayd wit ur comment, well rather dan rant curses on u i'll tell u this :
A causeless curse shall nt abound-Prov 26:2
I therefore care less hw ur shameless religious leaders (who hav no intention for ur spiritual upbringing dan to collect ur tithes & in return teach u hw 2 curse.) loot ur money and slap u in return.

1 Like

Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by sosodevf(m): 9:08pm On May 17, 2012
adeniyie: foolish question

So stupid ppl lik u see it
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by bug24(m): 9:09pm On May 17, 2012
lmaoooooo.. @and SLAP YOU IN RETURN grin

Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by sosodevf(m): 9:16pm On May 17, 2012
icon2:

may d mosque send u on suicide mission 2 ur MD or pastore.
Nawa ohhh!!!!! All these curses from a child of God..
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by Lexoria: 9:18pm On May 17, 2012
pd piper pippen: Moderator and all who have commented, may HIV infected thieves rapes ur sisters wives and daughthers, let maggots eat u all to death, may ur few years be filled with sorrow u children of dogs

Back to you 1million folds.See how u're cursing and later u'll call urself a child of God.
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by Musiwa49: 9:22pm On May 17, 2012
This is why this man is also in trouble, falsehood. And even the nigeria church. people go instead of getting the right information they get mislead by some funny preacher ,. who main interest is to steal from them.. And they sell oil, anioting role, paper etc telling them with false testimony that they know someone which it help and all that..

Many nigerian end up in jail because other nigerian destroy them. false pastors also destroy people marriage tell them they see vision... And while really it is their facebook profile they pick up the information.

"" Like God told me you have a friend call yemi who lives in Ibadan etc or pictures they see online. Please dont put too much information online.

419 people are picking up this information and using it.. information from facebook and given it to their pastor to use as vision in church to church members

Or God said your marriage to that person , he is not the right one for you. That did you not get married in batisp church that God said that is not a marriage.. they are picking up this so call vision of information on the internet and using it to scam church members..

The mugu believe that her pastor is seen vision and start to follow a 419..

Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by Detongue: 9:22pm On May 17, 2012
Point and kill church, just point those fingers, u re died. Lolzzz
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by cashmentor(m): 9:32pm On May 17, 2012
Detongue: Point and kill church, just point those fingers, u re died. Lolzzz
hmm, actualy it's dead lolz!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress / DOWNLOAD SERMON : THE POWER OF PRIORITY - BY DR. D. K. OLUKOYA / Is It Really Compulsory To Go To Church On Sundays??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.