Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,548 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Give Me Your Body Or I Marry Your Neighbor! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Give Me Your Body Or I Marry Your Neighbor! (3112 Views)

Is He After My Body Or What / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Me Your Body Or I Marry Your Neighbor! by spyder880(m): 2:37pm On May 17, 2012
My 20 year old cousin has been fighting off this suitor who has announced that he wants to marry her and visits her at home daily. The family welcomes the young man and allows the girl see him off after each visit. My cousin told him this guy has been making sexual advances on her but she want to keep it till after marriage.
The guy got desperate, started hurting the girl verbally and making her feel guilty. He always accuses her of being too tight and un cooperative. Things took a turn for the worse when this guy started to praise the next door neighbor girl (who has been having a quarrel with my cousin) and arranging meetings with her.
The suitor is now acting like he is switching to the other girl and wants to maintain the relationship with my cousin. Yesterday, he called my cousin and gave her an ultimatum; submit your body to me and we can marry or I marry your friend. The girl got confused and ran to our house, very upset, sad and totally depressed.
I told her to cut the union with this guy who obviously wants to hurt her feelings by making her jealous but all she does is lock herself inside a room and cry all day. Does this guy, by any chance mean well? Will you submit if you are in her shoes?
Re: Give Me Your Body Or I Marry Your Neighbor! by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 17, 2012
Tell the bad man to go away.

1 Like

Re: Give Me Your Body Or I Marry Your Neighbor! by luckgames(m): 2:49pm On May 17, 2012
Tell the child of a man to grow up
Re: Give Me Your Body Or I Marry Your Neighbor! by Killz1(m): 2:53pm On May 17, 2012
Marry the neighbor and may i not see you 1km near my cousin!
Re: Give Me Your Body Or I Marry Your Neighbor! by MrsChima(f): 2:56pm On May 17, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Give Me Your Body Or I Marry Your Neighbor! by dealordea(m): 3:02pm On May 17, 2012
Op: the guy is after ur cousin punny only, am 101% sure she will be dump
Re: Give Me Your Body Or I Marry Your Neighbor! by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 17, 2012
that guys is such an idiot. Wait a minute, did U̶̲̥̅̊ say the girl is 20 ? For christ sake why the rush? She is not even 23-24 and she wants to get married. The guy doesnt love her or else he won't ђλ√ǝ the nerve to tell her of the b.itc.h next door.That she lock her self all day cryin shows her immaturity,let her leave the guy so she can grow!!!
Re: Give Me Your Body Or I Marry Your Neighbor! by kittykat1(f): 3:57pm On May 17, 2012
Its easdy for a ny experienced person to decode. Poor gal is so naïve.

The silly cradle robber wants to bleep a v.irgin and he is using the marriage as his Trump card. The good gal coz of urs has been brain washed by d slowpoke. Bet me after d sex he will dump her.

Its her choice to loose the virginity now or after marriage. That guy will never marry her. Most mature men going after a v.irgin 20yr old for marriage won't force her to hv sex if she refuses.
Re: Give Me Your Body Or I Marry Your Neighbor! by spyder880(m): 7:35pm On May 17, 2012
I just came in and this girl is still lookig sad, her brother tells me the guy sends her SMS about how he will wed the other girl. I just walked in and took her phone, removed the SIM card and hid it. All access to this trouble making suitor should be severed till she can sort herself out. The girl agreed that I keep the SIM.

Distractions in a busy week, na wao.
Re: Give Me Your Body Or I Marry Your Neighbor! by Nobody: 10:36am On May 22, 2012
spyder880: My 20 year old cousin has been fighting off this suitor who has announced that he wants to marry her and visits her at home daily. The family welcomes the young man and allows the girl see him off after each visit. My cousin told him this guy has been making sexual advances on her but she want to keep it till after marriage.
The guy got desperate, started hurting the girl verbally and making her feel guilty. He always accuses her of being too tight and un cooperative. Things took a turn for the worse when this guy started to praise the next door neighbor girl (who has been having a quarrel with my cousin) and arranging meetings with her.
The suitor is now acting like he is switching to the other girl and wants to maintain the relationship with my cousin. Yesterday, he called my cousin and gave her an ultimatum; submit your body to me and we can marry or I marry your friend. The girl got confused and ran to our house, very upset, sad and totally depressed.
I told her to cut the union with this guy who obviously wants to hurt her feelings by making her jealous but all she does is lock herself inside a room and cry all day. Does this guy, by any chance mean well? Will you submit if you are in her shoes?
You should be giving the suitor a very dirty slap and total beating if you can withstand it. This is the height of irresponsibility and madness. angry angry angry
Re: Give Me Your Body Or I Marry Your Neighbor! by Nobody: 10:42am On May 22, 2012
blink182: You should be giving the suitor a very dirty slap and total beating if you can withstand it. This is the height of irresponsibility and madness. angry angry angry
i wonder o! Atleast call d idiot to order.. If not, d guy go disvirgin ur cousin. Chop & clean mouth.
Re: Give Me Your Body Or I Marry Your Neighbor! by Tinkybabe(f): 11:09am On May 22, 2012
She should be able to see beyond her nose.The guy obviously doesn't mean well for her..all he wants is to get her to bed and that's it.If the guy is already nursing the thought of settling down with her neighbour..he would definitely cheat(that's if he doesn't dump her) on her even after giving in to his intimate nudge.By the way she's just twenty, she's got many years ahead of her to build new relationship(s).She should get over the guy..he's not worth her tears..
Re: Give Me Your Body Or I Marry Your Neighbor! by kpolli(m): 11:29am On May 22, 2012
coming from a guy, this is a daft question
Re: Give Me Your Body Or I Marry Your Neighbor! by dabrake(m): 12:33pm On May 22, 2012
spyder880: My 20 year old cousin has been fighting off this suitor who has announced that he wants to marry her and visits her at home daily. The family welcomes the young man and allows the girl see him off after each visit. My cousin told him this guy has been making sexual advances on her but she want to keep it till after marriage.
@1stBold, you did well
@2ndBold, how dare you ask such? i expected you to know that.
@3rdBold, would you have submitted?

should they get married, he will try it with the girl next door. you are not supposed to ask such a question here. tell her to calm down, forget him(its difficult but people have done it and they did not die). why do our women have this feeling that marriage is the ultimate thing? she will get her own husband in due course. she is 20
Re: Give Me Your Body Or I Marry Your Neighbor! by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 22, 2012
bennyraz: i wonder o! Atleast call d idiot to order.. If not, d guy go disvirgin ur cousin. Chop & clean mouth.
I dey tell you, e just wan chop clean mouth.
Re: Give Me Your Body Or I Marry Your Neighbor! by Mynd44: 6:23pm On May 22, 2012
The guy is a good player but you should be smarter than him
Re: Give Me Your Body Or I Marry Your Neighbor! by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 22, 2012
The guy got desperate, started hurting the girl verbally and making her feel guilty

Nigerian men.

After you've declined their offer, they start getting aggressive LMAO!!

Boy : Baby, you are fine.
Girl: Thank you ( undecided)
Boy : Baby, do you want to go out on a date?
Girl: No thank you, oga.
Boy: Look at you, you no dey even fine. mtchewww. You're lucky I even looked your way. wowo girl like you.
Re: Give Me Your Body Or I Marry Your Neighbor! by Mynd44: 7:10pm On May 22, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Nigerian men.

After you've declined their offer, they start getting aggressive LMAO!!

Boy : Baby, you are fine.
Girl: Thank you ( undecided)
Boy : Baby, do you want to go out on a date?
Girl: No thank you, oga.
Boy: Look at you, you no dey even fine. mtchewww. You're lucky I even looked your way. wowo girl like you.
Experience? Don't answer that.
Re: Give Me Your Body Or I Marry Your Neighbor! by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
Experience? Don't answer that.

LOL! I wont answer then
Re: Give Me Your Body Or I Marry Your Neighbor! by Mynd44: 7:16pm On May 22, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

LOL! I wont answer then
Better
Re: Give Me Your Body Or I Marry Your Neighbor! by majour(m): 8:43pm On May 22, 2012
@op
am sowi 4 ur friend i really am but the way marriage dis days r going its a taste nd get pregnant thing b4 marriage maybe dats his aim. Bt he shudnt hav threatend her sha
Re: Give Me Your Body Or I Marry Your Neighbor! by Nobody: 3:03am On May 23, 2012
She needs to give this man the boot.
Re: Give Me Your Body Or I Marry Your Neighbor! by Mynd44: 6:26am On May 23, 2012
^
I can imagine a couple of places to put tha put he Is to be given
Re: Give Me Your Body Or I Marry Your Neighbor! by Exponental(m): 6:41am On May 23, 2012
If a man ccan threaten a woman over sex, them, he has nothing to offer.
Re: Give Me Your Body Or I Marry Your Neighbor! by Odunnu: 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2012
Any update before I comment
Re: Give Me Your Body Or I Marry Your Neighbor! by Nadoson: 6:42pm On Jul 07, 2012
Cant u rily c d hand writing on d wall dat d guy is mch in luv wit vry tin in scate. So let d 20yr old baby stop woryn ha sef ova notin & concntret wit ha studyz aftarol wot doz she knw abt mareg nw. Evn dat neboug of ha's mst regret it d mor.

(1) (Reply)

Does Family History Matters A Lot When Choosing Your Partner? / I Urgently Need Your Sincere Advices / Nid Help!!! Guys Pls Read And Comment...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.