Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? (10505 Views)

She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by MrsChima(f): 4:10pm On May 21, 2012
deshclones:

who is talking to this miserable single mom..

Don't dump your frustrations on me...i ain't the cause of your problems...go pick on peeps your size...cheers

Okay Lesbianboy and Tellwisdumb......keep my name out of your mouth then I won't say shit to your DUMB AND REJECTED arse.

Cheers that biatch. wink
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 21, 2012
bennyraz: Deshclones & killz! No fighting pls.. D thread as been smooth frm d beginning! Not now guys
Who gives a hoot? The thread can get locked for all i care!
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Iyalola19: 4:12pm On May 21, 2012
deshclones: will really love to meet born2fork,dabrake,annonymous,tellwisdom,acidtalk,lefulefu,190 in a cool joint or pub over some bottles of beer..mehn..we go gist wella and crack enuff jokes mehn......dont want to meet any NL chics..they are all bloody pretenders...will pray to meet the m0r0n killz,mrs chima,mzdarkskin and idowogbo whenever am ready to go to jail..cause i sure will kill them angry angry

come una no dey tire
cant we all have fun on this nl
cant we flirt and look for trouble wit play play
ki lo de
romance section la wa na haba
make una carry mike tyson go else where
funny enuf its d same clowns dt create diff ids to do d same shitnitz
yall should grow d fcck up and man up
if u have sometin for killz, send him a private message
settle d scores if yall need to fight gidigbo u do so
if he hurt anyone tell thru private message
is he a threat to yall
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Mynd44: 4:13pm On May 21, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Oga Chima wants to have a brother to brother word with you. cheesy cheesy
you lost me
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by MrsChima(f): 4:16pm On May 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
you lost me

You said Mrs. Chima on your thread. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

You are found now?
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Mynd44: 4:18pm On May 21, 2012
No
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by deshclones(m): 4:18pm On May 21, 2012
Iyalola19:

come una no dey tire
cant we all have fun on this nl
cant we flirt and look for trouble wit play play
ki lo de
romance section la wa na haba
make una carry mike tyson go else where
funny enuf its d same clowns dt create diff ids to do d same shitnitz
yall should grow d fcck up and man up
if u have sometin for killz, send him a private message
settle d scores if yall need to fight gidigbo u do so
if he hurt anyone tell thru private message
is he a threat to yall

Come..let me be...i am desh..not one of those sterile f00ls with multiple i.ds...like that ever consistent serial wankstar killz that have like 7 i.ds...i have a problem with him..live with that..don't know why you acting like a peacemaker.... angry angry angry
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Iyalola19: 4:19pm On May 21, 2012
deshclones:

who is talking to this miserable single mom..

Don't dump your frustrations on me...i ain't the cause of your problems...go pick on peeps your size...cheers

how sure are u of dis statement
friendship and familiarity should be abolished
it same old gossip and back bitting
coward coming with ids to reveal themselves
fruitless association
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by MrsChima(f): 4:19pm On May 21, 2012
Mynd_44: No

Po' thang.
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by deshclones(m): 4:21pm On May 21, 2012
bennyraz: Deshclones & killz! No fighting pls.. D thread as been smooth frm d beginning! Not now guys

please don't belittle me...its an insult to say am fighting the m0r0n...what wrong have i done in advising him to better his life and put a smile on the face of his ever suffering mom..
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 21, 2012
deshclones:

please don't belittle me...its an insult to say am fighting the m0r0n...what wrong have i done in advising him to better his life and put a smile on the face of his ever suffering mom..
The wrong you did is that your own mom is in a worse state, and everyday, she blames herself for not supporting abortion from the get go. . . sad All she needed to do was abort and flush you down the drain. . . What a mistake she made.

Is she still dumb?
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Iyalola19: 4:23pm On May 21, 2012
deshclones:

Come..let me be...i am desh..not one of those sterile f00ls with multiple i.ds...like that ever consistent serial wankstar killz that have like 7 i.ds...i have a problem with him..live with that..don't know why you acting like a peacemaker.... angry angry angry

because you are fake
i smell them from a far
a snake and a coward
come in your real handle and face him
leave that thing, every member of the romance section has more than one handle
the real one and the one for wimps
abeg u guys should go on recess for a week
nl is being polluted with d same ol boring e-fights
not acting peacemaker, jst bored with d same ol
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by deshclones(m): 4:27pm On May 21, 2012
Iyalola19:

because you are fake
i smell them from a far
a snake and a coward
come in your real handle and face him
leave that thing, every member of the romance section has more than one handle
the real one and the one for wimps
abeg u guys should go on recess for a week
nl is being polluted with d same ol boring e-fights
not acting peacemaker, jst bored with d same ol

okay..you have made your point..now go and play with sand as usual..thanks
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by deshclones(m): 4:34pm On May 21, 2012
sexkillz:
The wrong you did is that your own mom is in a worse state, and everyday, she blames herself for not supporting abortion from the get go. . . sad All she needed to do was abort and flush you down the drain. . . What a mistake she made.

Is she still dumb?

Like i said before..your widowed mom did me no wrong...its you..her offspring that i have a problem with..and i will face you squarely..i know in your quiet moments you sit back and reminisce on all the hard truths i spill out to you..dude..you have thick hairs on your irregular shaped testicles...make hay while the sun is still up..don't spend your entire life on NL..looking for punny...punny no dey finish...such a pity that all these fakeass chics who you try to impress have never advised you to better your miserable life...mr NL...keep wasting away...its a pity desh is exchanging words with you...more like a lion exchanging words with a rabbit...
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 21, 2012
deshclones:

Like i said before..your widowed mom did me no wrong...its you..her offspring that i have a problem with..and i will face you squarely..i know in your quiet moments you sit back and reminisce on all the hard truths i spill out to you..dude..you have thick hairs on your irregular shaped testicles...make hay while the sun is still up..don't spend your entire life on NL..looking for punny...punny no dey finish...such a pity that all these fakeass chics who you try to impress have never advised you to better your miserable life...mr NL...keep wasting away...its a pity desh is exchanging words with you...more like a lion exchanging words with a rabbit...
Yeah. . . I think i personally need to change my stance on abortion. Hope your parents did not make further mistakes, calling them children. It would be sad if you all turn out to be idiots!

Now, go and wash your hands, sit on your favorite chair and play with your p[i]e[/i]nis. . . Pls don't reply. You are too dimwitted. Enjoy your play! wink
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by deshclones(m): 4:41pm On May 21, 2012
sexkillz:
Yeah. . . I think i personally need to change my stance on abortion. Hope your parents did not make further mistakes, calling them children. It would be sad if you all turn out to be idiots!

Now, go and wash your hands, sit on your favorite chair and play with your p[i]e[/i]nis. . . Pls don't reply. You are too dimwitted. Enjoy your play! wink

nig.g.ah plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........i am not like you people...... wink wink wink wink
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Mynd44: 5:02pm On May 21, 2012
This thread is about to hit the ceiling
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 21, 2012
smh
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by dabrake(m): 6:05pm On May 21, 2012
Ain't suprised. If anony throws an e-punch, nigga will 'load his crayons'. Silly coward.
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by LoverHater: 6:23pm On May 21, 2012
---
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 21, 2012
bennyraz: u are sure looking 4 trouble odudua!!!

I don't look for trouble. Trouble finds me.
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Chimezie198(m): 7:34pm On May 21, 2012
I'd like to meet Floxyluv too.
Emofine2 - nice n awesome gurl
ijebabe - funny girl
iyatrustee - maybe shez d reason why Akon sang 'Beautiful' kudos ma'amwink
Bekay911 - miss u so much babe.
@all i wanna meet everyone on nl.
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Mynd44: 8:34pm On May 21, 2012
Hey guys where is MMM?
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by MrsChima(f): 8:35pm On May 21, 2012
Mynd_44: Hey guys where is MMM?

I kinda missed his Toto Bandit arse!
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Mynd44: 8:44pm On May 21, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

I kinda missed his Toto Bandit arse!
yup
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Chimezie198(m): 8:51pm On May 21, 2012
Also lyk to meet Mma chima
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by MrsChima(f): 8:56pm On May 21, 2012
Chimezie198: Also lyk to meet Mma chima

No.
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by cowgurl: 9:07pm On May 21, 2012
Geez! This thread SUCKS!!! No offence Bennyraz.
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Chimezie198(m): 9:20pm On May 21, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

No.
why

@cowgirl can we meet?
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 21, 2012
cowgurl: Geez! This thread SUCKS!!! No offence Bennyraz.
non taken. what makes it suck?
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Mynd44: 10:32pm On May 21, 2012
bennyraz: non taken. what makes it suck?
I did not know touch added suckers to the thread oooo
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by cowgurl: 10:46pm On May 21, 2012
Chimezie198:
@cowgirl can we meet?
Yeah, in heaven. Will u make it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Worst Pick-up Lines. Ever! / Candyness Vs Ogugua88 Vs Rokiatu Vs Hotie Tima Vs Dyt Vs Babe Vs Chi Baby - Vote / J

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.