Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? (10503 Views)

She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
no! u sabi kumala? d guy wey chop amala wiv straw shocked shocked shocked
nope.. grin
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:15pm On May 19, 2012
anonymus1X1: ruler of darkness nl............who wants to meet wit a molestor for coffee
u mad o! grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:16pm On May 19, 2012
bennyraz: nope.. grin
u no b tarmac usual den! who no sabi kumala1

u b smallie jare!
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Killz1(m): 3:25pm On May 19, 2012
joeydozzy:

Imagining you like this takes a lot of energy to do
Why?
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
u no b tarmac usual den! who no sabi kumala1

u b smallie jare!
i've not been around 4 a very long while. U sabi jamal, d guy wey hin mechanic workshop dey beside dat shogunro gate?
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by anonymus1X1: 3:29pm On May 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
u mad o! grin grin grin grin

blushing smiley
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by HighChief4(m): 3:36pm On May 19, 2012
anonymus1X1: ruler of darkness nl............who wants to meet wit a molestor for coffee

My man thats so scary
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by anonymus1X1: 3:41pm On May 19, 2012
High_Chief:

My man thats so scary

i work out tongue......i am sexy and i know it angry
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Killz1(m): 3:46pm On May 19, 2012
joeydozzy:

Nah killz is born again remember?
cool cool
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 19, 2012
anonymus1X1: i will like to meet the child molestor and watch d child feed him with kerosine and his poo...............btw i am sexy and i know it, nl girls look at dt body, i work out kiss

Quit wasting your tiny talent bro. Come to LA ima get you a little but well paying job. Btw can you do one of those but with Mitt Romney Republican Presidential candidate sucking Kim Kardashian's b00s and gIving her mom head
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 19, 2012
Killz, Reality, Tosin, Chima, 2Buff and D-Sense. smiley
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:04pm On May 19, 2012
bennyraz: i've not been around 4 a very long while. U sabi jamal, d guy wey hin mechanic workshop dey beside dat shogunro gate?
yes o! shocked shocked shocked shocked

J for jaga jagaga, na him dey repair my Bugatti.
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Killz1(m): 4:12pm On May 19, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Killz, Reality, Tosin, Chima, 2Buff and D-Sense. smiley

kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 19, 2012
Killz.:

kiss kiss

cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 19, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Killz, Reality, Tosin, Chima, 2Buff and D-Sense. smiley

Don't forget "I bhang on first date" smiley
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 19, 2012
REALITY101:

See this perv... tongue

@topic: ROKI & TIMA TOO OF COURSE!! smiley
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by anonymus1X1: 4:25pm On May 19, 2012
REALITY101:

ewww dude u r unromantic.....wit those eyes, u ought to take it slow, pamper her first......dont u get soft when u look into her eyes......i can kiss her all night witout se x
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by neyostica: 4:25pm On May 19, 2012
Candyness-think shes hot
Beaf-one of a kind
Idowuogbo-research
Inked_nerd-she sounds hot
Queensmith/jennykadry-so i can punch them in the face.
Let me add goldie bebe
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:29pm On May 19, 2012
neyostica: Candyness-think shes hot
Beaf-one of a kind
Idowuogbo-research
Let me add goldie bebe
Seek and ye shall find. wink
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 19, 2012
quote author=MsDarkSkin]

See this perv... tongue
[/quote]

grin

anonymus1X1:

ewww dude u r unromantic.....wit those eyes, u ought to take it slow, pamper her first......dont u get soft when u look into her eyes......i can kiss her all night witout se x

Ok dawg, that's how I roll
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Goldieluks: 4:40pm On May 19, 2012
Beaf-one of a kind
Idowuogbo-research

Sorted!
smiley

Infact I want to meet Reality big head shorty. There something I would like to do to him before I'd pour him
the hot and sour ogbonor soup.
angry
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 19, 2012
Killz.:

Why?

Um I don't know, maybe because you are killz
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 19, 2012
WTF is all this meeting bullshiiit....killz,is he danzel washington, idowuogha..is she Alicia key? Mrs.chima..is she Oprah winifred?. Give me a break damn it!!! Any babe i meet here is for my own piece of honey comb and guys is for real boozing except Killz because i cant stand my shiit hole being disvirgined!!!
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 19, 2012
REALITY101:

Dude that's so cool, she'll become obsessed you know that's if you are that good
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:44pm On May 19, 2012
Crown Prince: WTF is all this meeting bullshiiit....killz,is he danzel washington, idowuogha..is she Alicia key? Mrs.chima..is she Oprah winifred?. Give me a break damn it!!! Any babe i meet here is for my own piece of honey comb and guys is for real boozing except Killz because i cant stand my shiit hole being disvirgined!!!
Swing ur dickkkk over and give urself some good drilling

Goat!!!!!
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Killz1(m): 4:47pm On May 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Swing ur dickkkk over and give urself some good drilling

Goat!!!!!
***Falls from Okada.*** grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 19, 2012
Goldieluks:

Sorted!
smiley

Infact I want to meet Reality big head shorty. There something I would like to do to him before I'd pour him
the hot and sour ogbonor soup.
angry

As long as I get laid before that, I'm cool with it kiss wink. . Btw I'm 5'11 ma'am

Beaf-one of a kind
Idowuogbo-research
Let me add goldie bebe

Inked is my wife and please bro quit fantasizing on peeps wife(s) that ain't good
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 19, 2012
Killz n idowuogbo..two of a kind.
Killz,an ohafia man who decide to trace his ancestral lineage to the ijebus in yoruba land and met an Idowuogbo who was fathered by an unknown iboman that hurriedly left yorubaland in the advent of the civil war. Marriage of convience.
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Killz1(m): 5:01pm On May 19, 2012
Crown Prince: Killz n idowuogbo..two of a kind.
Killz,an ohafia man who decide to trace his ancestral lineage to the ijebus in yoruba land and met an Idowuogbo who was fathered by an unknown iboman that hurriedly left yorubaland in the advent of the civil war. Marriage of convience.
I'm from Isi ala Ngwa You dumb fcck. It's in my profile doofus!
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 19, 2012
Crown Prince: Killz n idowuogbo..two of a kind.

Interesting theory
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
yes o! shocked shocked shocked shocked

J for jaga jagaga, na him dey repair my Bugatti.
ok o.. Kai. Tarmac tarmac. Enuff booze 4 everybodi grin enuff everytin. Na dat place i learn hw to drink & get drunk. All those Area G Talibans still dey harrass guys abi?
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:17pm On May 19, 2012
bennyraz: ok o.. Kai. Tarmac tarmac. Enuff booze 4 everybodi grin enuff everytin. Na dat place i learn hw to drink & get drunk. All those Area G Talibans still dey harrass guys abi?
Dey are d new recruit of Boko sef grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When A Girl Invites You Over To Her Place / Am 43 And She Is 19, She Always Want Me Bleep Her Fast And Hard, I Can't Cope! / See Tanzania Girl That Stab Herself Cause Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.