Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,658 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? (54221 Views)

Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? / Why Do Muslim Men Wear Short Trousers / Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 3:34am On Nov 22, 2007
The only reason I brought up that issue is because of the silly talks of Christian girls being loose.
I only gave that example to say that Muslim girls,even in the middle east also engage in fornication.
A woman's private area is neither Christian nor Muslim
A christian who truly believes,knows that fornication is sin,it is not negotiable and I believe Islam teaches that to women too.
catch my drift?
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by focused(m): 4:00am On Nov 22, 2007
To everyone :

The biggest problem in today's world is religion, which I called demonology. Honestly the devil is capitalising on the ignorance of people and he is using this ignorance to create serious hatred amongst people. So any religion that encourages its followers to hate or kill other people simply because they don't practise the same religion as theirs, is not from GOD, but from the devil. Santity of life should be respected irrespective of different views and oppinions.

For any marriage to withstand the storms of life and for it to last a life time, there must be strong love between the man and the woman. Also marriage itself needs maintenance. There has to be God in between a man and a woman, if the marriage is going to last, Whether a muslim man choose to marry a muslim woman or a christian man choose to marry a christian woman.

If you are very religious person, in order to peace to reign, it is better to marry a girl from your own religion. By so doing you have solved 90% of the problem.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by focused(m): 4:24am On Nov 22, 2007
To be candid to those trying to defend Islam  :

Islamic religion is a satanic religion. A demonic religion where violence and terrorism is seriously promoted. Muhammad is the father of terrorist. A religion that promotes polygamy, Jihad (Suicide bombing), hatred and Idolatry ( Worship of black stone, a quarter moon , of which Mecca is the headquarter of their dark kingdom).

A religion that promotes polygamy, knowing fully well that polygamy is a serious threat to the institution of marriage.
Half moon is a symbol of witchcraft. Anyone who have ever lived in a riverine area, will notice that once there is a full moon, Insanity is normally on the rise.

In short, may God help us and save us from the demon of religion.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by skyone(m): 7:16am On Nov 22, 2007
focused:

To everyone :

The biggest problem in today's world is religion, which I called demonology.

Thank you my brother, just imagine how many terrorist camp are around the world today, ploting the killings of innocent people for the sake of Allah. Madness of the first order.

focused:

Honestly the devil is capitalising on the ignorance of people and he is using this ignorance to create serious hatred amongst people. So any religion that encourages its followers to hate or kill other people simply because they don't practise the same religion as theirs, is not from GOD, but from the devil. Santity of life should be respected irrespective of different views and oppinions.

You are right, especially the mass ignorants that think the so called holy war is the best way to prove that their religion should be respected. About sanity of life and religion, please don't say that in Iran if you're not anointed or else you will be beheaded.

focused:

If you are very religious person, in order to peace to reign, it is better to marry a girl from your own religion. By so doing you have solved 90% of the problem.

I agree with you, it makes sense
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by skyone(m): 7:26am On Nov 22, 2007
focused:

To be candid to those trying to defend Islam :

Islamic religion is a satanic religion. A demonic religion where violence and terrorism is seriously promoted. Muhammad is the father of terrorist. A religion that promotes polygamy, Jihad (Suicide bombing), hatred and Idolatry ( Worship of black stone, a quarter moon , of which Mecca is the headquarter of their dark kingdom).

Polygamy is a serious threat to the institution of marriage.
Half moon is a symbol of witchcraft. Anyone who have ever lived in a riverine area, will notice that once there is a full moon, Insanity is normally on the rise.

grin grin grin You must be a politician, so have all this at hand before allowing me to stress your point further, my brother you see those malams and alphas some of them are falling angels, talk till tomorrow they will never change their evil ways, ye ye poeple them.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Dreloaded(f): 7:28am On Nov 22, 2007
olabowale:

@Nwando: After two grown kids, I can not claim that am a virgin. Further, I do not participate in illicit sex. I will not ask if a would be wife is a virgin. My prerequisite is simple that she is a BELIEVER. I will even go for a Christian, and or Jew, knowing fully well that God may use my relationship with her to soften her heart. I am not talking about you. We already know that you are hooked. But a man who is asking question about the virginity of a woman, may receive an unpleasant answer.

What does the Bible say about Virginity? What is the ruling on hymen or virginity, in Christianity, Doctor? Talk to me.

Now you are just changing the subject. What does this have to do with your "Christian girls are loose compared to Muslim females" claim? We are asking you to tell us why they are now BIG on hymen reconstruction if that were true and you arent even addressing that, just talking about something that has nothing to do with the question or links posted.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by murffylaw: 7:49am On Nov 22, 2007
@skyone
sometimes i wonder how people just open there mouth and bamboos other religions without thinking of its multiplier effects on the forum.
Islam is a religion just like yours but uniquely different because of its zero tolerance to adultration.if sincerely you are a good Christian,then you shouldn't talk the way you did.
i just hope that you pray for God's forgiveness.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by skyone(m): 8:14am On Nov 22, 2007
murffylaw:

@skyone
sometimes i wonder how people just open there mouth and bamboos other religions without thinking of its multiplier effects on the forum.
Islam is a religion just like yours but uniquely different because of its zero tolerance to adultration.if sincerely you are a good Christian,then you shouldn't talk the way you did.
i just hope that you pray for God's forgiveness.

Multiplier effect! on household consumption or the country's GDP itself, common broaden your horizon and stop using economic jargon on this lovely forum.

Now to answer your question, our doctrine is clearly different, you and i can agree to that. We believe we can only be saved through Jesus Christ, you all believe mohammed and Allah is the way. As per Zero tolerance ha ha, ok think of a state in Nigeria where you normally have religious violence, Kano, Sokoto etc now the world, EVILS OF THE FIRST ORDER, "TER, RO, RISTS" i.e Palestine, Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, etc

Please think, God bless you.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Me4u2nv: 8:44am On Nov 22, 2007
I thought maybe some of you could not see my previous post, so here it is again except you just chose to overlook it, chickens!

Nwando and Davidylan, I can see are fanatics in every sense because I have no doubt in my mind if God were to forgive them, they'd readily annihilate the entirety of Muslims. I wonder what exactly debased you guys to this station. I really hope you'll try to focus on becoming better Christians rather than picking on Islam, which by the way is a waste of your time, but I guess y'all have an unlimited supply, don't you?

Anyways, I'm a Muslim, needless to say and I never blamed any Christian or anybody of any other faith for not liking Islam. What, with all the issues like terrorism and what not. First of all, sensible people would wonder why a people will accept to follow a religion that only preaches hate and the slaughter of 'infidels' or unbelievers. The answer is simple, Islam does not preach that. And I hope you guys will pick up a Qur'an and see for yourselves what it contains. As for hadiths, there have always been enemies of Islam and unfaithful ones and all sorts of people who fabricate lies to protect their interests. Therefore you should know that hadiths have been classified authentic, sound, weak and fabricated by Islamic scholars. This means that only authentic and sound hadiths can be reckoned with.

I'll take these topics one after the other. The most pressing, obviously being terrorism. Terrorism whether you admit it or not really started when the Israelis forcefully ejected the Palestinians from their land. And guess what their proof of ownership was. Biblical! God promised them the land in the Torah. Granted. Why did they wait several millenia for 'their' land. I do not know. Everybody knew the Jews to be scattered and quite like gypsies. Nobody likes the Jews except themselves, that's unfair but it's probably because you were only born a Jew or you simply were not. Be that as it may, the international community seeking for a place to dump these people picked Palestine and those fellas where not going to budge easy and thus the birth of 'terrorism' Armoured tanks and bulldozers razing to the ground humble homes and orphaning children isn't terrorism, but children desperately throwing stones at tanks is.

There are real demented terrorists in Islam. It's true. It's ugly but it's true, no denying it. But that does not make their actions reflections of the teachings of Islam. They're taking laws into their own hands the way they see fit. Even if they're crazy and have no real sense of Islam, the fact remains that they're not doing the right thing, because Islam has laws even for warfare. Killing women and children is never justified. Razing down trees and farms isn't either. Killing men who have surrendered is not either. Food for thought; do you really think Osama bin Laden, (even though he does not really represent Islamic ethics) could have been responsible for the September 11th bombings? In this day and age. With all the CIA sophistication. With all the fear of Arabs. He'll out of the arid mountains of Afghanistan plan to the letter an attack of such audacity on American soil. Why do you think the only missed target, the White House, happened to be missed. Why didn't the Jews show up for work? Why did the Israeli prime minister cancel his trip for the US? And why do you think the You. S. of A love Israel? Ever heard of the free masons? I bet not. Who do you think control the media who will repeat stories of suicide bombings here and there till we are catatonic. If the US. didn't only want Iraqi oil they'd take the shit happening in Darfur more seriously than all this lip service they're paying to it. Big Brother!

Do you know the reason why there's always WAR ON TERRORISM? because some people benefit from it. With everybody paranoid, it means sales in self defence weapons more than you can ever imagine. If y'all had more sense you'd look at the big picture but I guess small minds think small.

Ever heard of Michael Moore of Fahrenheit 9/11? Ever heard of Mark Koernke of Illuminazi? What about David something I forget (your namesake Davidylan who was killed because he talked too much). Do you guys know the people in charge, behind the scenes. Do you know anything about the Knights Templars. The Da Vinci Code? How baseless is it really? You don't dig deep into your own religion before you bother Muslims. We Muslims think of Jews and Christians as people of the book, meaning y'all were once on the right path, but God is angry at the Jews because they slay His prophets and the Christians are lost and astray according to Islam of course. When the Qur'an says y'all can never be our friends. It meant to in terms of religion because as far as religion is concerned we couldn't be more disparate. Y'all believe Jesus was God's kid (but yet in himself God) and God killed himself so that his father could forgive his creations. So he went to the hellfire that He created to suffer for the humans He created only so that he could forgive them. And these guys, the father, the son, and the holy spirit are all one o. But I don't understand how they split and one prays to the other for strength. Please explain o, because I don't understand how the basis of a religion would be utterly confusing 1+1+1=1. Boy! I guess the holy spirit has not touched me so I can't understand. Anyway in order not to talk too much I hope Nwando and David will really read this through before replying because I know they will so that they don't confuse my words because I hate that. My friend said I'm talking too much and that few words are enough for the wise. I guess y'all are not really wise so,
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by belloti(m): 11:34am On Nov 22, 2007
We are not getting anywhere with this kind of mischievious counter accusations. Fornication is fornication no matter which faithful is committing it but the questions here are; how did the author of this topic arrived at his conclusion and how did he get us trying to explain it? The answer to this is that we all seem to agree to the title of the topic we are discussing here. 
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by ajile2: 12:08pm On Nov 22, 2007
to answe the question of the topic "why does muslim guys date xtain girls" the answer is simple. it is because we re all mixed in the our eniviroment. you can be a xtain and your aunt could be a muslim.even in school we all mix with friends from the two faith,and before you know it love as set in.is not anybody is faulth,you fall for people you intereact with. lets stop condeming each others religion,if you cant stand it then dont date them,but if your friend can dont condem them
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by cgift(m): 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2007
belloti its vrry correct to ascertain dat d topic is trie but d reason is not far-fetched. a born again christian lady who marries a muslim may hv bin instructed by God to do so and she must love him inspite of his religious inclination. she must however b praying earnestly for his conversion. d muslim man on d otherhand is likely tp marry her to forcefully convert her after marriage.
note dat islam is growing mainly as a result of births and not moral-suasion. it is because ofvthe nid to grow
in number dat MO instructed more than a wife. The strategy is this: where you are small in number, wait until u grow in size, and then u can take over the land and convert it to a land of islam. they cant preach and get converts like xtians u know.

cheers!
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by muhsin(m): 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2007
focused:

To be candid to those trying to defend Islam :

Polygamy is a serious threat to the institution of marriage.

As already been advised; better pray for God's forgiveness. Such is too harsh and too, gosh! And I don't think even your religion permit something like this, not even for retaliation or attacking or anything else. Please, try doing so as soon as possible.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by nuru(m): 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2007
@cgift

Which religion is the fastest growing in the U.S and Europe today. Please do your research before replying.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by olabowale(m): 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2007
@D-reloaded: You are the woman. Unless you are married, then I hope you are still a virgin, with your hymen still intact? You really do not have to have your hymen intact, to be a virgin anyhow. The hymen can be turn without having sex. If a woman is involved in rigorous sporting activities, there is tendency for her to not have the hymen intact, even though, she never have been involved in sex. Doctors, your input's are required here.

Afterall, the mother of Jesus, never involved with any man. It is very obvious that by the time she was having her son, by the process of birth, the hymen will have to be gone. Thats the only way for the baby to be able to have enough room to emerge from her. Unless there is a miracle which the Bible did not record in this case?

The point is this, a person who is promiscuous, will try to hide that fact by the reconstruction process. A person who has never been involved will not even know whether there is hymen or not, still in place. Her concern is often not focused on the hymen. I hope that my women folks, with or without hymen, are virgins, until married. I know the pressure on young. Those who will maintain their individual honor will struggle greatly to succeed.

@Nwando; I do not want to leave the challenge on the table without you giving me an answer: My dear friend, what does the New testament say about fornication and or adultery? Whats the punishment, if there is any? Has anyone ever been punished, and what was the nature of the punishment? Is the process of punishment now abrogated, by a better process, if there is no punishment process from the NT? The OT must have a punishment process, and what was it? How is a person discouraged from fornication and or adultery? What are the barriers put in place to at least make it difficult for the heart to go to it, without recourse or remorse?

Have a Happy Thanksgiving to all NLander in US (God own country, excluding the rest of other countries?).

I wished I had taken the advise of my esteemed fellow cgift, with my first marriage. I should have forcible converted her to Muslima. But I was naive, because, I could not find a single verse the in the Qur'an, that supports cgifts statement. And searching through the Sunnah/hadith, I came up with the same result! Please cgift, before you close the pages of your Qur'an and hadith Book, get me the information, that you are quoting. Am still trying to find any, even now. Are you reading the Yoruba or other Nigerian language of what the Qur'anic verses may mean? I am reading the Arabic text. Please direct me, or when you shamelessly fail to find any where to support your assumption, which is what the Christians do anyway, please have the courage to say that it has all been a fluke. Another deceit to color Islam in a bad light. You throw too much dung and non of it is sticking. Yet you stink and you are trying to drag in my Christmas shoes into your hugwash.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by hafees: 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2007
its a pity david and nwando are alreading breeding offsprings of hatred, this is very evident in focused and skyone submissions. many of you guys know nothing about Prophet Muhammed but its easy for you to say all sorts of bad things about him. you all are regurgitating what you have been fed by ppl who want to continue to manipulate so that their 10 percent can be sure every month. what can you say about all the fakes miracles we witnessed or pastors who join the occultic to pull crowd. the connection of the moon to islam is merely to count months, you will all agree it is natural way to follow months correctly. again facing the kaaba in mecca is a sign that we are homogenous.

without talking too much, the likes of david and nwando will be suprised when finally on the day of resurrection they find out that that all roads lead to hell fire for them. the need to prove you are right and others are wrong should not drive you to fabricate , misquote or misguide other nairalanders. i would like to ask them the folowing questions? does jesus christ know there is something like the bible or even christianity cus there is no evidence of his endorsement.

finally, i want to say that regardless of all the negativity Islam is a peaceful religion. for all the hymen reconstruction noise ppl are making, there is no place in the Quaran where it was ordained, so pls stop wasting ur time.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by kiva997(m): 5:16pm On Nov 22, 2007
Can somebody tell me what is going on here in the house. Does it mean that people don't understand simple English again. why is everybody exploding like time bomb? The question is comprehensive enough that to degenerate into all these fire on the mountain approach of some of the house mate.

Let give peace a chance and go back to the dictate of the topic. I want to see matured, tolerant and cultured set of people in the house, else I'll opt out sad

Seun, do something before I loose my temper. U catch? angry
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by cgift(m): 6:00pm On Nov 22, 2007
olabowale:

I wished I had taken the advise of my esteemed fellow cgift, with my first marriage. I should have forcible converted her to Muslima. But I was naive, because, I could not find a single verse the in the Qur'an, that supports cgifts statement. And searching through the Sunnah/hadith, I came up with the same result! Please cgift, before you close the pages of your Qur'an and hadith Book, get me the information, that you are quoting. Am still trying to find any, even now. Are you reading the Yoruba or other Nigerian language of what the Qur'anic verses may mean? I am reading the Arabic text. Please direct me, or when you shamelessly fail to find any where to support your assumption, which is what the Christians do anyway, please have the courage to say that it has all been a fluke. Another deceit to color Islam in a bad light. You throw too much dung and non of it is sticking. Yet you stink and you are trying to drag in my Christmas shoes into your hugwash.

If you are serious about what you just said, is that your wife still in your house? grin

Back to the topic, i think because they know the hypocrisy that goes on inside the veils their own girls use in covering their body. grin

I dont need to portray Islam in bad light, your prophet, Mohammad already did.

cheers!
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Backslider(m): 6:04pm On Nov 22, 2007
@all

We have now seen that Islam and Christ are not the same thing. The View of Islam is completely opposite to that of Christianity. Islamist will claim this and Christian will claim theirs.

We know that Koran and the bible are never the same.

WHERE THE OLD COVENANT WAS TRYING TO ESTABLISH STATE RELIGION SO THAT BY IT ALL THE EARTH SHALL BE BLESSED THE NEW BRINGS ABOUT A PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH GOD.

WE KNOW THAT GOD SANCTIONED VIOLENCE AGAINST PEOPLE THAT TRANSGRESSED THE LAW. THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL FELL OUT OF FAVOUR WITH GOD AND GOD SUSPENDED THE OLD COVENANT. THERE CAME IN THE NEW TESTAMENT MADE BY JESUS THE MOST HIGH GOD.

MUSLIMS CLAIM THAT THEY ARE THE NEW PEOPLE GOD GAVE ANOTHER TESTAMENT AND THAT MEANS CHRISTIANS AND JEW THAT HAVE ROOT IN THE PROMISE OF ABRAHAM HAVE BEEN EXPUNGED FROM THE FAVOUR OF GOD.

SO WE SEE THAT

1) MUSLIM ARE TO FILL THE EARTH AND CAPTURE IT FOR ALLAH(BECAUSE THE WORLD BELONGS TO ALLAH)
2) MUSLIMS ARE TO MARRY FEMALES OF ALL OTHER RELIGIONS
3) MUSLIMS ARE TO SEEK POWER(POLITICAL)
4) THERE IS AN INVISIBLE MUSLIM STATE (UMMAR) IN ANY PLACE(COUNTRY) THEY ARE IN MINORITY.
5) THEY TRY TO ACT PEACEFUL WHEN THEY ARE IN MINORITY
6) THEY ACT WITH VERACITY WHEN THEY ARE IN MAJORITY
7) THE MUSLIM SHOULD NEVER GIVE OUT THEIR DAUGHTERS FOR MARRIAGE TO A NON MUSLIM
cool SHARIA IS THE PERFECT LAW OF ALLAH AND ALL OTHER LAW IS SUBJECT TO THE LAW OF ALLAH
9) THERE IS THE BLESSING OF HEAVEN FOR A MARTYR THAT DIES FOR THE FIGHT OF THE RELIGION OF "PEACE"
10) ALLAH ENCOURAGES YOU TO FIGHT FOR HIS CAUSE AND STRIKE FEAR IN THE HEARTS OF THOSE WHO ARE AGAINST ALLAH
11) YOUR HEAD WILL BE TAKEN OFF YOU IF YOU AN APOSTATE OF ISLAM.
12) WE HAVE THE TRADITION OF THE PROPHETS OF ISLAM IF YOU ASK WHICH ONE IS AUTHENTIC SO THAT WE CAN DISCUSS YOU WILL NOT GET AN ANSWER.

The is that the nominal Muslim are very large than the real Muslim. The real Muslim must never miss with Alkafiri. Islam is enveloped with hate and it is the manual of terror. For you to practice as a real Muslim you must practice it as a state religion because the religion has the component of sharia. Every body must be a Muslim in the world because that is the command of the god of the Muslim.

God is not and never allah however The Most high God is not ashamed to take the Name of Allah.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by skyone(m): 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2007
hafees:

its a pity david and nwando are alreading breeding offsprings of hatred, this is very evident in focused and skyone submissions  grin.

angry Mr Hafeesii you are getting it wrong again, in christianity we don't breed or rather we don't breed militants, we preach to you and leave you to reason and decide what is best of you.

hafees:

does jesus christ know there is something like the bible or even christianity cus there is no evidence of his endorsement, 

Now i see the reason why you are confused and blab, it is ignorance. Now open your mind, the Ten Commandment was given to Moses and in days of Jeus Christ He refered to it, check Matt.Chp.15 verse 3-6 and another one for the likes of Prophet Muhammed check Matt.Chp. 8:15. Mr Hafeesii open your eyes before it's too late, the day of reckoning is at hand.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Aknadu(m): 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2007
i think we should not underplay the place of love ,emotion and passion.like karl marx once said 'religion is the opium of the masses' lets keep it at that.plsssssssssssss.
Of course without been bias i must readily succumb that the aforementioned human qualities plays crucial role in any romance.However,i must be fast at stating that i totally seem to hold a healthy grudge against your submission.
Though i remain to be corrected,i harbour a different view.Most demoralized christain girls are self-deceitfull by their behavioural pattern.PERIOD!This fact informs the muslim brothers to freely feast on them in lieu of thier Allah-fearing muslim sisters.
By implication muslim guys like them because of thier self-effacing nature.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by olabowale(m): 11:48pm On Nov 22, 2007
@cgift: Aburo, mo ni ko ba mi wa ayah Qur'an to wipe mo ni lati, se ni dondon, tipa ti kuu ku, ki iyawo mi je imale. O ti ri ni? Big tall tale teller you.I wish you and your cohorts listen to yourselves.

Some guy, Matthew Ashimolowo, was shameless in his assertion that Prophet Muhammad was even a christian! The madness of the christians. And the Nigerian Christians take the cake!

Thank God you are still young, so, there is a cahnce for you to receive guidance, before you die. Please, Omoya, don't die in the state of ignorance (Jahaliyyah). You will never have a chance for Paradise as a Christain! paradise is forbidden for anyone who associate anything with God Almighty.

If Moses and Jesus and Muhammad were to be in the same place together, the leader among them is Muhammad! Allah tabaraka wa tahallah confirms it!
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 23, 2007
olabowale:

@Nwando; I do not want to leave the challenge on the table without you giving me an answer: My dear friend, what does the New testament say about fornication and or adultery? Whats the punishment, if there is any? Has anyone ever been punished, and what was the nature of the punishment? Is the process of punishment now abrogated, by a better process, if there is no punishment process from the NT? The OT must have a punishment process, and what was it? How is a person discouraged from fornication and or adultery? What are the barriers put in place to at least make it difficult for the heart to go to it, without recourse or remorse?

Have a Happy Thanksgiving to all NLander in US (God own country, excluding the rest of other countries?).

I hope you asked a sincere question and I'll give you an answer from the Bible,a great admonition to Christians by the Holy Spirit through the Apostle Paul.

1Cr 6:7   Now therefore, it is already an utter failure for you that you go to law against one another. Why do you not rather accept wrong? Why do you not rather let yourselves be cheated?

1Cr 6:8   No, you yourselves do wrong and cheat, and you do these things to your brethren!

1Cr 6:9   Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals,[fn1] nor sodomites,

1Cr 6:10   nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. [/color][color=#990000]

[quote][/quote]

There you have it,that is the punishment for adulterers and fornicators.
The Bible makes it clear where they belong.
Now are you satisfied?
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 23, 2007
@ olabowole,this may interest you too

Hbr 13:4 Marriage [is] honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

I believe this is self explanatory
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 23, 2007
finally Olabowole,what is that judgement?
This is beautiful,the end time plan of God for man,so we are forewarned.
here we go

Rev 20:11 Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them.

Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God,[fn3] and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.

Rev 20:13 The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works.

Rev 20:14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.[fn4]

Rev 20:15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 23, 2007
Multiplier effect! on household consumption or the country's GDP itself, common broaden your horizon and stop using economic jargon on this lovely forum.

Now to answer your question, our doctrine is clearly different, you and i can agree to that. We believe we can only be saved through Jesus Christ, you all believe mohammed and Allah is the way. As per Zero tolerance ha ha, ok think of a state in Nigeria where you normally[b] have religious violence, Kano, Sokoto etc now the world, EVILS OF THE FIRST ORDER, "TER, RO, RISTS" i.e Palestine, Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, etc
[/b]
Please think, God bless you.

I know understand who you are, An empty ogogoro barrel grin

Crisis in Sokoto and Kano are caused by muslims abi?
If you don't get the situation of things then keep mute,
I have told you this times which i can't count

I lived in the North during the crisis, i am a muslim and been a Yoruba we were also in Danger,
It's a issue btw Tribes and not Religion, You guys are the ones that gave it religious dimension. It will do you great good to do your research rather than the stupid things you post here
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by stkitts1(f): 9:23am On Nov 23, 2007
2 Kings 19:18  And have cast their gods into the fire: for they were no gods, but the work of men's hands, wood and stone: therefore they have destroyed them
. @ cgift
u wud notice that christianity was long in existence before islam came along so how then can this verse be applied to islamic gods? and also the people of the book(christians) if u read the qur'an well, werent called infidels by God they were called just that people of the book and u also had ur own gods too. just after moses had brpought u out from egypt, after crossing a great expanse of water, u didnt pause to even think that this God might be a greater one than they ones u have always worshipped, u still went ahead and brought out ur idols to worship when u were in the desert and there was no food. was it not then ur people rebeled against moses and said they didnt beleieve in his god??

also in the bible is sodom and gomorrah which was burnt because of sin, if you want to say that our God is violent, am not gonna be blasphemous wiv you but wat does this say about your own 'God'?? and this shows that your people have been sinners since time immemorial!

every religion has had its own fair share of violence before it cud be established. wasnt moses a murdere and thats why he escaped from egypt? didnt nebucadenezzer think himself God and God threw him into the bush and he lived in the wilds for 7 years?
wasnt solomon married to 7 woman and have hundreds of concubines? and u say onli islam promotes marriage to more than one person, am not even talking about the average person, am talking about your esteemed prophets!

what am i trying to show? that everyone has his or her own blemish notwithstanding and just so y'all know islam beleives in all the prophets mentioned in the bible and beleives in addition that mohammed was the last messenger and they all gave the same message. the oneness of God, but it seems that their work were all in vain because people like thopse here do not still beleive in the oneness of God!

the jews from which christianity descended dont even practice the christianity again. they have their own religion, judaism. they are the cause of all the problems the world has encountered thus far, number one makers of weaponry which destroy human lives.
God told them to go to cannaan that was the promised land and establish themselves but they shudnt inter marry with the people there but did they listen? nope that is the cause of the isreali-palestinian war! and this is supposed to be the originating  grounds of the so called peaceful religion

i hate to do this but you people push someone to the limits, i never knew in the world of today that there are people so myopic about happpenings in the suroundings and donot even understand their neighbours, wel before we talk about tribalism in nigeria, i think we should begin to talk about religion because it seems like its amuch bigger issue. salam to my muslim brothers and sisters. for the ignorant, salam means peace unto you, i beg you not to thrash it!
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 23, 2007
mdsocks:

I know understand who you are, An empty ogogoro barrel grin

Crisis in Sokoto and Kano are caused by muslims abi?
If you don't get the situation of things then keep mute,
I have told you this times which i can't count

I lived in the North during the crisis, i am a muslim and been a Yoruba we were also in Danger,
It's a issue between Tribes and not Religion, You guys are the ones that gave it religious dimension. It will do you great good to do your research rather than the stupid things you post here

Tribal conflicts na different matter

If you like put another dimension to the thing take cover face. .

that fact remains, during those religious crisis people were sometimes made to recite some quranic verses. So that the islamic butchers could decide if they were knowledgeable enough or not to have their throats slit. .
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by skyone(m): 10:34am On Nov 23, 2007
@KhaI-KhaI

You know not all of us are knowledgeable enough to understand simple news being transmitted everyday due to lack of reasoning. You should ask him ( mdsocks) how many churches were burnt in Kano alone not to talk of Sokoto. He's a nonentity grin grin grin.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by focused(m): 11:25am On Nov 23, 2007
I hate religion. I hate what it does to people.

Religion is defined as “a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects.”

Jesus said it this way in Mark 7

“Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do. And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death: But ye say, If a man shall say to his father or mother, It is Corban, that is to say, a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; he shall be free. And ye suffer him no more to do ought for his father or his mother; Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

Religion is the DEAD FAITH of those now living. Christianity is the LIVING FAITH of those now dead. There is a world of difference between those two.

That’s why I hate religion. Nothing is turning the world away from Jesus more than religion. Religion is a stronghold, a mindset if you will, that is a counterfeit relationship to God.

Religion speaks of duty, obligation, rules, and regulations. Jesus spoke of liberty and freedom. That is what Christianity brings. Not licentiousness or lasciviousness to engage in sin, but freedom from sin. That’s why Jesus came, to destroy sin and its power over our lives.

American Christianity is in trouble. Why do I say that? Check out these statistics from George Barna. Allow me to highlight some of the gory details. In his study of 16-29 year olds’ views of Christianity he found that:

· Just 16% of non-Christians in their late teens and twenties said they have a "good impression" of Christianity.

· Only 3% of 16 - to 29-year-old non-Christians express favorable views of evangelicals.

· 91% of the nation’s evangelicals believe that "Americans are becoming more hostile and negative toward Christianity."

· Christianity is judgmental (87%), hypocritical (85%), old-fashioned (78%).

· Today, 91% of young non-Christians and 80% of young Christians describe Christianity as "anti-homosexual."

· When young people were asked to identify their impressions of Christianity….a common theme was "Christianity in today’s society no longer looks like Jesus."

Researchers said “That’s where the term 'unChristian' came from. Young people are very candid. In our interviews, we kept encountering young people - both those inside the church and outside of it - who said that something was broken in the present-day expression of Christianity.”

According to a recent book by Tom Bissett, 85% children raised in the Church leave the faith when they go to college.

We’ve got trouble….right here in River City. Our kids don’t know what Christianity is all about. We’ve dragged them to church but have neglected to teach them the reality of Jesus. “Rules without relationship lead to rebellion.” We’re losing our kids.

Last Sunday I was speaking in a church that is long on rules. You know the type, good preaching, holy living, but full of Christians who are lacking joy. The Joy of the Lord is your strength. I call it puckered-face Christianity. So many of us try and share Christianity with a frown on our face.

We are told in the book of Revelation “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

It is our testimony that impacts hearts. We must learn to tell our story.

As I was speaking to the congregation I was suddenly hit with an idea. “I would like to take a survey. If you used to struggle with smoking but the Lord gave you victory over cigarettes would you please stand up.”

A few folks sheepishly shuffled to their feet.

“If you have ever been delivered from alcohol, would you please stand.” I continued as a few more rose out of the pew and some of the smokers raised their hands as double-delivered.

“Stand if you have ever been delivered from a dirty mouth.” Now the folks were beginning to chuckle as some hardened cussers looked at their spouses and giggled.

One by one I reminded them of what Jesus had done in their life. “Anger, fear, greed, gossip…” I continued. Soon nearly everyone in the building was standing…and smiling. The joy of the Lord was present.

“Don’t you understand, that is what a lost and dying world is looking for? They are looking for the power, a sign that Jesus is real. You have risen to your feet this morning and testified to the miraculous power of Jesus in your life. ‘They overcame by the blood of the Lamb and the Word of their testimony…’ For heaven’s sake, go outside of this building and tell someone what Jesus did in your life. Your testimony has power.” Instead, we try to “lead people to Christ.”

I came to Jesus as a result of my sister being miraculously healed of cancer twenty-two years ago this month. She was a “new” Christian, who had been raised in “religion,” but she had come to KNOW Jesus and she began to tell everyone what Jesus had done in her life. That was all that she talked about. The Lord used her testimony and radically-transformed life to woo me to Him.

I hear all of the time from Christians who don’t know how to “share their faith.” They always seem to be afraid that they don’t know enough, or won’t use the right words. They think THEY have to close the deal. “Help me Coach. I want to be bolder, but I am afraid I won’t be able to answer all of their questions. I ‘m afraid I won’t know what to say.” You see, they are worried about all of that “religious” stuff they have learned in church.

Here is my advice. “Tell them what you know. Don’t tell them what you don’t know. Tell them what Jesus did for you. Talk about Jesus. Admit that you don’t understand all of the rules and regulations, but that you know that Jesus is real. Tell them what He did in your life! Let your story tell the story.”

When Jesus healed the blind man the “religious world” wanted the formerly-blind man to explain it. He didn’t get bogged down in the law, and the religious tradition. He simply shared what he knew to be true. “…one thing I know, that, whereas I was blind, now I see.” He told them what he knew, not what he didn’t know.

Unfortunately, Christianity is being identified by what it is against, rather than by the transforming power of Jesus. When we teach a Christianity full of rules and regulations we lead them from one form of bondage to another. It is called legalism, the ‘leaven of the Pharisees, in other words, “Jesus plus our man-made rules.”

There is a big difference between following rules because the Bible says so, rather than following rules because Jesus changed our heart.

CHRISTIANITY IS NOT A RELIGION,

IT IS A RELATIONSHIP.

I’m not a softy. I stand against evil, I don’t believe in cheap Grace. I stare the Devil in the face and then I speak about Jesus. I tell my story. There is nothing like the power of a transformed life.

Jesus has the power to deliver, to set the captives free. That is why He came. Let YOUR STORY lead them to Jesus.

Psalm 51:12-13 “Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit. Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.”

How do I know? I once was lost and now I am found. I was blind and now I see.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by stkitts1(f): 6:05pm On Nov 23, 2007
A STANDING OVATION FOR FOCUSED. HE HAS SAID IT ALL! and officially end of topic!
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2007
st kitts:

A STANDING OVATION FOR FOCUSED. HE HAS SAID IT ALL! and officially end of topic!

End of topic??

Or rather, off topic!!

Did you read the Title of the topic

He made some valid points.

WE are free to choose what we believe. . The problem comes when bring harm to your fellow human (physically or otherwise) (for religious or non-religious reasons)

Now, back to the topic at hand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

13 Reasons Why I Embraced Islam – Emmanuel Adebayor / MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" / Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.