Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,283 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? (54163 Views)

Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? / Why Do Muslim Men Wear Short Trousers / Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by eezzy(f): 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2007
Aknadu:

It is a conventional truth that xtian girls tend to be more civilized than there muslim counterparts

What do you mean?

@Shayo02
You are right. This thread should have read NON-MUSLIM GIRLS and not CHRISTIAN GIRLS.The fact that one is not a Muslim, Hindu, Budhist etc, does not make them Christian. A Christian
man/woman is one who believes in Christ and is therefore LIKE Christ. Most of the so called Christians girls
referred to in this thread are just secular people who are not adherants of any particular religion.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by daveinyang: 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2007
i think we should not underplay the place of love ,emotion and passion.like karl marx once said 'religion is the opium of the masses' lets keep it at that.plsssssssssssss.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by koladz(m): 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2007
smileyI'm new, so hello. Please I need some help and advice, lipsrsealed cry angry

I married my Muslim husband in October of last year and if I'm honest it has never been easy. There are so many differences and its ruining what we had. When I met him he wasn't practising, we met in a club whilst he was drunk and he moved in with me shortly afterwards. At that time I was in the process of a divorce which he didn't seem to mind about. His father died about a year later - after we had done Fetiha in his home country. I agreed to do as I was told, he didn't even really explain what went on - but I am confident in my religion and went along with it. A year later we married in England, firstly in a Registry Office so religion was not a problem but I wanted to be blessed, we modified the wedding so as not to offend or cause a problem with Islam for my husband or his friends, which meant I had no sign of the cross and no kneeling - I did this for him. 4 weeks prior to our wedding he decides hold me that if and when we have children they must be Muslim, now I'm sorry, I love my husband but I find this very difficult. My husband has now semi-returned to practicing Islam - he doesn't pray or go to the mosque - doesn't drink, only eats halal and is now pretty much trying to keep us at home. Due to his semi-return my life has changed, I don't drink, we very rarely go out, I end up eating halal, which I don't agree with, but I have to accept this because of him. We all know from above my husband has committed extremely serious sins, I was not the first woman he had an affair with. He tells me he will be punished severely for these sins but the fact is he still insists the children must be Muslim. I don't understand this, if he was fully practising then perhaps (and it is perhaps) I could understand this better but he is not. We have discussed names of children so we can try and find some common ground - Joseph and Yousef but he insists that they must been known as Yousef - I am fair haired and blue eyed - what if we have a child the same, he is going to have so much to deal with from a very early age. I do not hate Islam, but I do not understand the constrains it puts upon us, my Christianity never comes into it, we are never not able to do anything due to Christianity. I feel I sound like a spoilt child who is not getting her way but this is splitting up our relationship, I love my husband but he will not give on one point, which I'm lead to believe is Islam - can anyone else give me some ideas on how to get through this, I don't want to divorce but its getting to the point where I just don't want to be miserable anymore. I'm 32 years old, I don't go out other than to work - I hold down 2 jobs while he has 1, I stay at home, cook halal and feel I have given up my identity. There are many many more things that have gone wrong in the last 3 years too many to put on here and they are all based around my husband's selfishness towards me and my religion.

I am sorry to have ranted on but I'm desperate to find people who have been through this and got out the other side. Sorry to be so miserable on my first posting.

Kind regards
Sarah tongue tongue smiley wink sad sad cry cry
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by LITTLEMAMS: 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2007
To the christian girls. I want to tell you that Islam has nothing to offer you. Ask wether the allah the god of islam has a place for women. Islam is Mans world created by selfish prophet ensalving womanhood.

Ask if all muslim men will be giving seventy women in their own eternity, how many men will each of you muslim women be given?

while you respect yourself as a christian girl. christianity talk about purity, but we take God's grace foer granted. While the bible ask that women shld be love all quaran preaches is how they ll be purnished if they offend their husbands. and husband should inforce religios practices on their wives course the blessing she gets is added to theirs cos she has no eternity.

Remember no body tell you these set of truth and live.

I want to tell you that no christian Girl eva hips out with unbeliver. chritianity abhor that in clear terms. Do not be unequally yoke with unbelivers.

Muslim guys prefer way ward girls because almost all of them are premiscus and can not get all they want from their women cos they have tie them up with teachings they themselve sees as unfavourable.

while they see their women as incubetors who are not even aloud to express their sexual emotions, they go to them for purpose of progression and multiplyiong their seed while seeking sexual satisfaction from the wayward girls.

choose where you belong to.

Christian girls dont even hang out at all with muslim or way 'ward christian men' they go for genuine relationship and prayerfully wait on God to perfect it before any sex come in. Any christian girl that need that can wait upon her God.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by slimtoney(m): 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2007
Why do people get bitter over simple issues like this.We should all be objective in reacting to issues on this forum.

There are relationships going between both christians and muslims without bitterness.
Some had got to the final stage of marriage,it all depends on the understanding of the parties involved.

In every family,organisations and gatherings,there had always been black sheeps.
Peolpe goes into relationship for various reasons.While we have some wayward muslims who are promiscuous so also there are wayward christians who got no control over their sexual urges.

However,the tendency of young muslim guys luring after christian girls is a functions of many factors.

As long as men get attracted to what they see,they will always be going after those set of females that embrace the habit of tight dressing and near nudity.Seduction you will say.
which part of the holy books of both the islam and christianity encourages this ?

Until we are able to divorce moral upbringing,personal choice,culture and will power from religion,then will we be ready to discuss issues that affect religion objectively.

If a guy got infatuated and go after a girl he found attractive;it is strictly a personal choice.He probably took such decision forgetting the voice of religion.

An exposed nipples get a guy's head ringing,the same way a tightly packed backside.
A lady that decides to dress that way knows her mission and a guy that goes after her knows why.If such unholy meeting develops into a serious relationship before the party involves realise their religion background differs,isn't it a bit late to start retracing steps?

Love they said conqures all.Comproise,sacrifice,understanding and tolerance comes into play where the parties involved are not bold enough to call it quits.

We therefore do not need extremists to address issues on this forum.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 19, 2007
plenty of bluster but very little in terms of realism.

mafolayomi:

Davidlan, yr type must not be given chance at the top. you no why? because u will get there and those that are not
xtians will suffer from u

It hath been so from the begining of Islam . . . Mohammed did not give any chance to those who exposed him for being an immoral fraud . . . guess what he did? yep exactly what his followers are doing today . . . agree that islam is peace or be killed.

mafolayomi:

i hate yr type of xtian, majority of my friends are xtians and also i have many muslim friends too.

1. Just the same way Mohammed and his allah "hated" the jews and the christians of their day. Just like the arabs "hate" jews so virulently today, just like the muslims in the north burn down churches and kill christians chanting allahu akbar, just like the arabs hate christianity so much they will kill anyone who dares convert from islam . . .  what have you said that is new? the spirit of islam is one of hate, death and violence.

2. And what does majority of ur friends being christians have to do with islam as a violently fraudulent cult?

mafolayomi:

my belief is we cannot do without each other we will always have reasons to do one or two thins together.

That is your belief . . . it certainly isnt Allah's belief . . . Quran 5:51 O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust.

mafolayomi:

so David or whatever yr name is try and change yr ways

Change my ways to that of the politically correct? No ma'am!
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2007
koladz:

smileyI'm new, so hello. Please I need some help and advice, lipsrsealed cry angry

I married my Muslim husband in October of last year and if I'm honest it has never been easy. There are so many differences and its ruining what we had. When I met him he wasn't practising, we met in a club whilst he was drunk and he moved in with me shortly afterwards. At that time I was in the process of a divorce which he didn't seem to mind about. His father died about a year later - after we had done Fetiha in his home country. I agreed to do as I was told, he didn't even really explain what went on - but I am confident in my religion and went along with it. A year later we married in England, firstly in a Registry Office so religion was not a problem but I wanted to be blessed, we modified the wedding so as not to offend or cause a problem with Islam for my husband or his friends, which meant I had no sign of the cross and no kneeling - I did this for him. 4 weeks prior to our wedding he decides hold me that if and when we have children they must be Muslim, now I'm sorry, I love my husband but I find this very difficult. My husband has now semi-returned to practicing Islam - he doesn't pray or go to the mosque - doesn't drink, only eats halal and is now pretty much trying to keep us at home. Due to his semi-return my life has changed, I don't drink, we very rarely go out, I end up eating halal, which I don't agree with, but I have to accept this because of him. We all know from above my husband has committed extremely serious sins, I was not the first woman he had an affair with. He tells me he will be punished severely for these sins but the fact is he still insists the children must be Muslim. I don't understand this, if he was fully practising then perhaps (and it is perhaps) I could understand this better but he is not. We have discussed names of children so we can try and find some common ground - Joseph and Yousef but he insists that they must been known as Yousef - I am fair haired and blue eyed - what if we have a child the same, he is going to have so much to deal with from a very early age. I do not hate Islam, but I do not understand the constrains it puts upon us, my Christianity never comes into it, we are never not able to do anything due to Christianity. I feel I sound like a spoilt child who is not getting her way but this is splitting up our relationship, I love my husband but he will not give on one point, which I'm lead to believe is Islam - can anyone else give me some ideas on how to get through this, I don't want to divorce but its getting to the point where I just don't want to be miserable anymore. I'm 32 years old, I don't go out other than to work - I hold down 2 jobs while he has 1, I stay at home, cook halal and feel I have given up my identity. There are many many more things that have gone wrong in the last 3 years too many to put on here and they are all based around my husband's selfishness towards me and my religion.

I am sorry to have ranted on but I'm desperate to find people who have been through this and got out the other side. Sorry to be so miserable on my first posting.

Kind regards
Sarah tongue tongue smiley wink sad sad cry cry

I wouldn't say I understand your situation but like you,I'm in love and I know how powerful love is.
The Muslim statistics tell us western women are running to Islam but they fail to tell us that over 90% of those are women following the men they love.
I am a Christian
and the Bible speaks expressly of a Christian not being entangled in marriage with an unbeliever.
But since you're already married,the Bible does not say you should divorce him,you must still love him but you must become a fully committed Christian.

Give your life fully and wholeheartedly to Christ,join a Bible believing Church and attend Bible studies.
Make friends with good committed Christians and pray for your husband.
God will use you and your conduct to win him.
I would like to give more tips privately and show you testimonies of women that were in similar situations.
email me on babyosisi@hotmail.com
meanwhile,if he chooses to leave,he is free to do so and you are free to move on according to the scriptures
God bless.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by frgy1: 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2007
now this trend has gotten realy sad nd ugly
comon guys , lets see the bright side of things
instead of misinterpreating 1 another ,nd by so doing poisning other peoples minds
we gata co-exist nomata what
we dey stuck with each other
smiley
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Dreloaded(f): 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2007
osisi, how are you
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2007
D-reloaded:

osisi, how are you

I dey lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Backslider(m): 9:58pm On Nov 19, 2007
to add to Nwado

Please pray for this your husband so that he will know no rest until his soul is the lords
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Dreloaded(f): 10:03pm On Nov 19, 2007
who is this lunatic insulting Mr osisi
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2007
D-reloaded:

who is this lunatic insulting Mr osisi

no dear.
backslider was referring to the lady married to a muslim man whom I had responded to.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Dreloaded(f): 10:50pm On Nov 19, 2007
Lol ok. Im so outta the loop now tongue
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Spiceyblue: 3:04am On Nov 20, 2007
First of all I just want to stress the fact that a religion cannot be judged by its followers but instead by its principles(what it teaches), for there are good and bad followers in every religion. Then as regards the muslim man datin xtain girl, I see nothing wrong in fact I learnt and even read it is allowed for a muslim man to marry a christain girl, as is even evident in our society today! What I know is that both religions christain or Islam frown on pre-marital sex. We must learn to respect the religion and beliefs of one another.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 3:29am On Nov 20, 2007
Spiceyblue:

First of all I just want to stress the fact that a religion cannot be judged by its followers but instead by its principles(what it teaches), for there are good and bad followers in every religion.

That is islamic bullcrap! Do we judge islam based on these principles then?
Bukhari:V4B52N270 "Allah's Messenger said, ‘Who is ready to kill Ashraf? He has said injurious things about Allah and His Apostle.' Maslama got up saying, ‘Would you like me to kill him?' The Prophet proclaimed, ‘Yes.'

Ishaq 595 "The Apostle said, ‘Get him away from me and cut off his tongue.""

Based on these "principles" can we now conclude that islam is a religion of violence, death and hate?

Spiceyblue:

Then as regards the muslim man datin xtain girl, I see nothing wrong in fact I learnt and even read it is allowed for a muslim man to marry a christain girl, as is even evident in our society today!

Before you shout eureka ever wondered why muslim women are not allowed to marry christian men?
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Pain(m): 4:03am On Nov 20, 2007
Case Closed. Good Work David. Brilliant.

Anymore undecided Arguments?
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by FemiATL: 5:26am On Nov 20, 2007
Ah! I am back!

Davidylan------how come you are sooo determned to make Islam look bad-------na wa oh!

Beside it looks like you keep pulling all the bad stuff you can get from the internet. I see your "trend" is to use google to quickly search for all the bad stuff.

All the content you have is all propaganda used to discredit Muslims and Islam as a whole, by people who know the truth and cannot admit it.

See Muslims will not bother to argue with you because people like you are bound to come out once in a while so no poblem.

I guess you stick to wht you like doing best----------@#%$^&&*((+_":.

But i will like to leave you with something because you did not even provide the entire extracts from your quotes.

Quran 5.46
"And We caused Jesus, son of Mary, to follow in their footsteps, confirming that which was (revealed) before him in the Torah, and We bestowed on him the Gospel wherein is guidance and a light, confirming that which was (revealed) before it in the Torah - a guidance and an admonition unto those who ward off (evil). "

I am sure i was nice with my response.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 20, 2007
more piffle from rabble rousers seeking to bury the truth about islam under a mountain of nebulous words.

FemiATL:

Ah! I am back!

Davidylan------how come you are sooo determned to make Islam look bad-------na wa oh!

You are better off asking mohammed and allah this question. All i need do to make islam look bad is to simply open the quran and hadith.

FemiATL:

Beside it looks like you keep pulling all the bad stuff you can get from the internet. I see your "trend" is to use google to quickly search for all the bad stuff.

The "bad stuff" you complain about are merely quotes taken directly from the quran and hadith. . . its not like someone manufactured them all in a bid to "make islam look bad".

FemiATL:

All the content you have is all propaganda used to discredit Muslims and Islam as a whole, by people who know the truth and cannot admit it.

The hadith and the quran is now propaganda?

FemiATL:

See Muslims will not bother to argue with you because people like you are bound to come out once in a while so no poblem.

Muslims dont bother to argue with us, like mohammed they simply reach for their swords and loop off the necks of those who attempt to expose their fraud.

FemiATL:

Quran 5.46
"And We caused Jesus, son of Mary, to follow in their footsteps, confirming that which was (revealed) before him in the Torah, and We bestowed on him the Gospel wherein is guidance and a light, confirming that which was (revealed) before it in the Torah - a guidance and an admonition unto those who ward off (evil). "

lol another confused illiterate who doesnt even understand what he is quoting. Mohammed claimed our bible is corrupted . . . dear where is this special torah and injil that allah claims in that verse to have "revealed" to ur plagiarised version of "Jesus"?
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by mashaun(m): 7:49am On Nov 20, 2007
god knows the true believers
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by IBROHIM: 10:24am On Nov 20, 2007
If I ever wanted to revert anyone (non-muslim) in nairaland to Islam, the first will be davidylan. This is because as much as he appears to relish hating muslims/Islam, he actually likes them. Why not say this after me; I testify that there's no deity worthy of worship except Allah and that Mohammed (saw) is the messanger of Allah. Welcome brother to peace in this world and peace in the world to come!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by RichyBlacK(m): 10:48am On Nov 20, 2007
nwando:

I dey lipsrsealed

Nwokokoko eee!

I don dey tink way my sista osisi dey far back! So na you be nwando nwapapa?

I take Chineke God of Arondizuogu beg you, no join dat isi ukwu davidylan, wey too dey vex for peaceful Muslims. God go helep am see say yamayama dey ALL dem religions dem.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by RichyBlacK(m): 11:00am On Nov 20, 2007
davidylan:

more piffle from rabble rousers seeking to bury the truth about islam under a mountain of nebulous words.

Better than under a mountain of radioactive rubble!

You are better off asking mohammed and allah this question. All i need do to make islam look bad is to simply open the quran and hadith.

Keep making noise, while your Jewish brothers dismiss your Messiah as a false prophet!

The "bad stuff" you complain about are merely quotes taken directly from the quran and hadith. . . its not like someone manufactured them all in a bid to "make islam look bad".

In your Bible, the killing of children is encouraged. No be me write am. grin

The hadith and the quran is now propaganda?

People like your hero, GWB, have used the Bible for propaganda purposes.

Muslims don't bother to argue with us, like mohammed they simply reach for their swords and loop off the necks of those who attempt to expose their fraud.

Christians have done that before and many still do. The KKK carried out lynchings and claimed guidance from the Bible!

lol another confused illiterate who doesnt even understand what he is quoting. Muhammad claimed our bible is corrupted . . . dear where is this special torah and injil that allah claims in that verse to have "revealed" to your plagiarised version of "Jesus"?

Islam is about 1400 years old. In the 1400s, when Christianity was about the same age, the church sanctioned some of the most horrific forms of evil excursions known to man. Islam is young and WILL grow out of its vibrant, sometimes unbridled fervor!
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Backslider(m): 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2007
@ Davidylan

Please you sometimes overemphasize the truth and this makes me uncomfortable with you.

1) I agree that Islam is demon Orchestrated religion from the prince of the Air

2) This is the religion of the stubborn Goat

3) Like goats they are born Goats or if a man lives in the nation of Goats he behaves and act like Goats Except he is converted to become a Lamb

4) You must know that the religion is the problem not the people that practice it. Their leader Mohamed by scripture is doomed in all eternity nothing you will say about him will hold back the hand of God against Mohamed.

5) Islam is Evil 100% but the people that are in the religion are under the control of the spirit Behind

6) We see muslims nowadays not marrying more than one wife. A Muslim is a potential terrorist so as anybody be it "Christian" as long as he converts to this religion.

7) Some former Muslim say that Islam is an archaic religion and that it is an Old civilization the Muslims is under a heavy task master. The burden of Islam leads to hell. The religion is the leading false religion that has an ISLAMOFASCIST component hidden.

cool The truth is that Islam is a false religion that has theme of lies from Surah to last one.

9) The Quran admonishes Muslims to make other nations Islamic states until all the become Islamic They quote jeremiah 8 v8 so that for you to know that they are the replacement. They lie about Ishmael.

10) The Bible when it was operating on the old testament never made religion a compulsion to anyone. You were born a Jew or you became a Citizen of Israel.

11) The Jews are not hated because they are Jews (not for race). The Jews are hated because the coming together of the Jews means that Jesus is about to come. So he needs that land (Megido) so that he will prevent his coming.

12) This thing is not political but it is spiritual some Muslim don't know this but they are used without knowing it.

13) Those that have been saved by the Love of God like Wafa Sultan and so on are amazed at the accuracy of the scripture.

14) I have read some many write ups on Arab Atheist and they make their statement that Islam is not just a religion it is
a) A way of life and death burial
b) marriage and family
c) sociology
d) Psychology
e) Belief and Character

All this is what a Muslim turns his back on when he forsake Islam this goes on in a circle and the threatened becomes the threatener.

That is why in the north when a Muslim is born to Jesus he loses a lot. You as his brother when you make general statement about the North you have discouraged him in the faith you must let you words be seasoned with salt.

You David must speak in love. You must make your statement in clearness. I know that Muhamed was one man that was confused and possessed of the perfect devil lucifer.

The truth is that the religion of Islam is increasing in population but the christian soldier are not moved by numbers. This is not a political battle. Jesus by himself alone will defeat his enemies he does not need you.

The evil spirit behind Islam needs blood of the sinners and this is why there is blood shed. Our blood will be shed as Christians be cause like our daddy we shall be killed for this cause. But we must die Holy as the Lord Jesus Our God Died, and we have this hope that as he died and rose again we by his BLOOD (spirit that is Zoe) the grave will not be able to hold us.

David we are danger of following Islamofascist Ideas and have Christofascist tendencies. The battle is the Lord's.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Yinkwamo(m): 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2007
Hmmm, dats a good question my brother. But i believe someone marries b/c of LOVE irregardless of religion or culture. So if you are in love with a christian girl pls go ahead and marry her , but remember to invite me to the wedding fatiha or else,
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by FemiATL: 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2007
Davidylan-------I can see you salivating as you type-------your pupils almost giving each other a hand shake-------that must be painful in what it is remaining of your brain.

Quran 5.46

If you cannot undertand this then I am afraid I cannot waste my time on re-booting you crashed drive.

Just rying to be nice------lol
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by bobbteeth: 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2007
my bros. the thing tire me ooooooooo embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by slimtoney(m): 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2007
you have made the whole issue looks like a war front.
your words were provocative and insultive.Since the beginning of this topic nothing good and logical has come from your mouth.

All yours ulterances depicts that of a man whose heart is ruled through by hatred.

How else will one define a terrorist?

You have failed to realise the power inherent in human tongue and the distruction it is capable of causing.

You have succeeded in turning an other wise peaceful forum to a rumbling house where insults are hauled all arround.

You should learn to give a little respect to other religions.

What you are doing is libel.Fellow naira landers should not be surprised to find out that you are the worst kind of christian that ever lived on the face of earth.

I must tell you that no good muslim will join issues with you,because a muslim is not at liberty to say bad about Jesus christ and that which he preaches.

Your attitude left one wondering if your reactions is triggered  off based on personal  ground.You are taking it too far and in the process have said things that offends even your creator.

May God in his infinite mercies guide us onto the right path
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by olabowale(m): 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2007
@Koladz; Sarah. Thats a very beautiful name. The original bearer of the name, Sarah, was a wife of an upright believer in One God.
She believed with her husband. Her husband, Ibrahiim, started out from a culture that worshipped idols. But had a purpose for him.
So he, Ibrahiim, packed up with his family and even his nephew, Lut, and left his native land. His purpose was to find the true way to worship God.
In the end, he found the proper way to worship his Creator. It was not easy and it was not an overnight thing.

Your husband, even though, he seems to you to be a lukewarm Muslim, or even less than that, is on his way to a renaissance/revival. If you are my
sister, i will advise you to be patient with him. To encourage him to improve in his duties to keep his responsibility to you. It seems to me that you are saying that you carry more responsibility of the family than him. His action is more of his culture, and its very little about Islam. But give him the chance
to grow. He will in time turn to be a good man, that your heart will be able to be happy about.

Religious difference, should not be a reason, for you to be fed up with love. It should be the reason for you to love him, even the more.
Imagine him still drinking and carrying on bad behaviours? By now, either one of you or both of you is having health issues, and even possibly, worse.

In due time, you will see a great improvement in him. The fact of the matter is that you are now spending more time at home, on a one on one basis.
This is a great opportunity to learn about each other.

About the choice of names for your future children, am sure you will appreciate that even in Christianity, it is the father that has more traditional right to name the children. It is a great thing that you are married and will not be having children out of wedlock. This is a plus on the character of both of you.
However naive his action might have been with you, it was a great start and you have to improve with him, from there.

What is interesting here, is that there are many whites, men and women accepting Islam, without any love interest for doing so. Even if love is the interest for it, that is not to make light of that great improvement. God can use any process has He wills to improve any live.

I was involved with Christian woman before. Now, I am married to a former Christian. I have a great live with her. You should look at how your end will be
a great end. In this life and after death. You are still young, but that should make you naive of death. Islam guarantees a path to ultimate success.
You are at least by your own effort, your own ambassador, before God. You are not foolishly hanging your salvation or success, with God on some other
person.

No bearer of burden will bear the burden of another soul (RUH/Nafs). My dearest sister, you can email me and instant message me. I am here to support you. Do not let the deceiver deceive you. Not all that glitter is Gold. Most are fools gold. They look good, but has no weight.

My email is aqeedahfirst@yahoo.com, or lfhb_maw@hotmail.com, and my YM is lfhb_maw.

MAY GOD ALMIGHTY GIVE YOU STRENGHT and MAKE YOU VICTORIOUS, ALONG WITH HIM and YOUR FUTURE CHILDREN.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by olabowale(m): 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2007
@Backslider: Somewhere earlier, in another thread, one of the Christians called me a child of the devil. Here, you called even a prophet of Allah, a devil or possessor of demon! Wow, there is no limit to the evilness and tactics of evil that man will not employ
Just to win an argument and make others look bad.

As I remember, backslider, your family, specifically your father is still a Muslim. Don't you know that you have him in this group that you so violently oppose?

Have you taken into account that if you die and you are on the side of the losing time, that the consequence is dire? Please be careful and just do not write what is not true. That in itself is a great sin.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by skyone(m): 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2007
na wa o some people E.G malam riche will have to call the concorde plane for his trip to hell fire

Dave, don't stress yourself over the pharisees of today, darkness and light have nothing in common, therefore they can't understand your principles and language. Live them to it but i pray they soon realise that there's a place called a true dungeon (HELL).

If you haven't been to one visit www.londondungeon.co.uk i'm sure after visting there you will speedily convert to a true born again christian.

Back to the ? because they fear for their souls in hell fire, the wise one don't want to be fried and roasted everyday, so they need a true woman like christian woman to convert them. Remember love is powerful.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by hafees: 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2007
I know Davidlier is sick and pls leave him alone, do not aggravate the frustrations of a would be hitler. when ppl talk about terrorism they forgot it came up first as a means of proetecting themselves. what do u say to the invasion of afghanistan, iraq, and intending one for iran, is it because Bush did not scream Halleluyah before the tanks starts rolling or the bullets starts turning young children to orphans , wives to widower and wipping out families and generations in the name of what. i hope david knows about the crusaders, if he is educated to such extent. what do you want Arabs and muslims to do/ take lying down or defend themselves with the small means at their grasps. No matter how hurrendous you see the things, the international community must stand up against countries like America who go into other ppls countries and massacre them.

back to the topic: the only Muslim guys who marry Christians are muslims by names because they can not actually stand learned sisters who would always caution them. Beside, Muslim or Xtian woman, is your marriage a happy one, and are u glad you married that person?

finally when next david wants to air any of his uneducated and myopic issues about Islam and Muslims, please ignore. Do not fuel the ranting of a mad man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

13 Reasons Why I Embraced Islam – Emmanuel Adebayor / MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" / Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.