Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? (54241 Views)

Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? / Why Do Muslim Men Wear Short Trousers / Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by skyone(m): 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2007
@Olabowale

So after all this pictures and references rooted out to you by Davidlan, Nwando and others you still have the courage to debate further, 'to be honest and out of insult, i feel sorry for you. i just can't imagine it, it's pathetic and unimaginable. You need a divine intervention and i will start praying for you. cry cry cry

UNBELIEVABLE
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by olabowale(m): 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2007
Stop your prayers. It will never work. You pray through the blood of a man weak enough to be seazed by a band of raghead Jews. He could not defend himself when it really came down to it, but you claimed forgave those hunged with him and those who hunged him. Yet, his companion of so many years, who simply betrayed him, according to his own prediction died and all of you Christians and even him, could not seek nor were merciful enough to forgive him!

Never will I became a Christian! By Allah, I am a propagator of Islam,seeking your conversion, from disbelief to belief, in One true God.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by skyone(m): 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2007
i'm still short of words due to your astonished reasoning, but i will still continue to pray for you so that, that demon in you will leave Amen.

Nairalanders OLABOWALE needs HEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP.

This is serious o. sad sad sad
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by olabowale(m): 3:59pm On Nov 25, 2007
You joke too much young blood.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by skyone(m): 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2007
there's no bridge leading to hell fire let me just tell you, therfore you'll realise i'm not joking by the time you start roasting in hell
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by olabowale(m): 4:14pm On Nov 25, 2007
Okay. Then you wait and I will also wait for the decision of the All merciful, All Powerful, The Owner of the Throne Supreme!
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by babs787(m): 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2007
@skyone

Insert Quote
there's no bridge leading to hell fire let me just tell you, therfore you'll realise i'm not joking by the time you start roasting in hell

Do you have the proof maybe from Jesus' mouth that if one does not accept him as saviour, son of God, God, he who was nailed/crucified etc will roast in hell
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2007
babs and olabowole don't change to topic from allah allowing rape to something else.
It ain't working.
People are not that stupid you know grin
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by pilgrim1(f): 2:51am On Nov 26, 2007
@babs787,

babs787:

Do you have the proof maybe from Jesus' mouth that if one does not accept him as saviour, son of God, God, he who was nailed/crucified etc will roast in hell.

The consequences of someone rejecting Jesus Christ the Son of God as Saviour is given in the Bible:

(1) Mark 16:16
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved;
but he that believeth not shall be damned.

(2) John 3:36
He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life:
and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life;
but the wrath of God abideth on him.

(3) John 8:24
I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins:
for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

(2) Matt. 11:20, 23-24
Then began he to upbraid the cities wherein most of his
mighty works were done, because they repented not:
And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted unto heaven,
shalt be brought down to hell: for if the mighty works,
which have been done in thee, had been done in Sodom,
it would have remained until this day. But I say unto you,
That it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in
the day of judgment, than for thee.

Now, do you have any verse in the Qur'an where 'Allah' mentioned the bridge over hell that Hilali-Khan has interjected into Sura 19:71? Did 'Allah' mention any such bridge anywhere in the Qur'an? Since he did not, what hypocritical lies are Muslims trying to force into Qur'an to cover up for Muhammad's fallacies?
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by pilgrim1(f): 2:53am On Nov 26, 2007
nwando:

babs and olabowole don't change to topic from allah allowing rape to something else.
It ain't working.
People are not that stupid you know grin

Lol, Nne. . . no be today we know them! When they begin to scratch corners, they try the hat-trick of deflecting topics! grin
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Dreloaded(f): 3:20am On Nov 26, 2007
olabowale:

Stop your prayers. It will never work. You pray through the blood of a man weak enough to be seazed by a band of raghead Jews. He could not defend himself when it really came down to it, but you claimed forgave those hunged with him and those who hunged him. Yet, his companion of so many years, who simply betrayed him, according to his own prediction died and all of you Christians and even him, could not seek nor were merciful enough to forgive him!

Never will I became a Christian! By Allah, I am a propagator of Islam,seeking your conversion, from disbelief to belief, in One true God.

I suppose you were expecting him to do some Karate on the Jews and Romans

anyway what the hell does any of the garbage you wrote above have to do with all that osisi and david wrote? Answer their damn questions PLUS the exqample they gave from the Surah or stop responding.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by pilgrim1(f): 3:32am On Nov 26, 2007
@olabowale,

olabowale:

Okay. Then you wait and I will also wait for the decision of the All merciful, All Powerful, The Owner of the Throne Supreme!

Rubbish! Unless you are being deliberately blind even to the Qur'an and Muhammad's confirmation in the Hadith! It is clear that the decision of 'Allah' is to send Muslims to Hell by an irrevocable decree (aka a "hatman" decree)! Trying to skirt around that verse by pretending to "wait" will not change the fact of that verse; nor will your hypocrisy substitute anything there!
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by pilgrim1(f): 3:35am On Nov 26, 2007
Hi @D-reloaded,

D-reloaded:

I suppose you were expecting him to do some Karate on the Jews and Romans

anyway what the hell does any of the garbage you wrote above have to do with all that osisi and david wrote? Answer their damn questions PLUS the exqample they gave from the Surah or stop responding.

Lol. . . don't worry yourself so much - Muslims really do not like to respond to questions. grin
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by pilgrim1(f): 3:36am On Nov 26, 2007
@skyone,

skyone:

Bros, if any Muslim is trying to tell you that 'Allah' ever mentioned any such bridge in the Qur'an, they are simply being boldfaced liars! grin

There is no such bridge over-, under-, around-, through-, ontop-, or even beside- the "Hell" preached in the Qur'an! It is in the Hilali-Khan translation of the Qur'an and such politically adjusted versions from the Hadiths that Muslims are trying to hang their hopes on when they know very well that 'Allah' never mentioned such in any verse of the Qur'an.

Nevermind that the Qur'an boasts of being a book that is fully explained in detail:

Qur'an 12:111

[Pickthall, Hilali-Khan]
"a detailed explanation of everything"

[Yusuf Ali]
"a detailed exposition of all things"

But if you ask any Muslim to show you where 'Allah' mentioned any such "bridge" in the Qur'an itself, you can expect them to keep dribbling round that question till Muhammad turns in the grave - they will NEVER give you that verse in the Qur'an. WHY? Simply because 'Allah' never said so; and they have been trying to force words into "Allah's" mouth for many centuries!

That is why Muslims who have no sane or sensible answers to this very question will do only one thing: they will try so much to deflect or argue away from and evade that very query for the verse where 'Allah' mentioned any such the bridge in the Qur'an; or they will keep recycling old irrelevant questions that have already been thrashed; or yet instead pretend to no longer understand simple English! It is just a matter of time before they confirm these things in their replies! grin
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by pilgrim1(f): 3:38am On Nov 26, 2007
@olabowale,

olabowale:

Stop your prayers. It will never work.

We will continue to pray for people like you instead of using the sword of Muhammad to propagate Islam. The one reason why people like you will pretend to pray for others and yet be very quick to reject the prayer of others is because you fear that Islam will fail you! grin

olabowale:

You pray through the blood of a man weak enough to be seazed by a band of raghead Jews.

This is why I onced called you an "agbaya". grin You claim to be an elderly person and yet talk like a child! You really cannot resist the urge to show your Janus-face in a public Forum and then later claim that you never insult any of the "prophets"! Una do well, but your duplicity is yet doubly confirmed.

To rest and calm your fears, Jesus was not "weak" as you claim - and your toddler's whimpers demonstrate that you have no clues about what the Bible teaches. How do you describe Someone whose word alone staggered the band of soldiers and sent them tumbling backwards and sprawled on the floor (John 18:6)?

How do you pronounce Someone as "weak" whose word alone calmed a strong wind and turned "a great storm" into a great calm" (Mark 4:37-39)?

How do you pronounce Someone as "weak" who, when He was once seized by a maddened crowd, simply passed through them and went on His way (Luke 4:28-31)?

Not to mention how He healed those who were sick of diverse diseases (Matt. 4:23-24; Mark 1:34; Luke 4:40), and the fact that demons were terrified in His presence (Mark 3:11; Luke 4:41)!

Is that the One you call "weak"? grin
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by pilgrim1(f): 3:39am On Nov 26, 2007
@olabowale,

olabowale:

a man weak enough to be seazed by a band of raghead Jews

"Weak enough", you say? Lol. . . not to mention that your hatred for the Jews is typically and truly Muhammedan - for as much as he took his hatred for the Jews to his grave, so has that hatred infected Muslims so deeply that they too will take the same to their own graves! grin

Muhammad should be given a medal for his own "weakness" - since the same 'raghead Jews' sent him to his early grave! Was it not a Jewish woman who tested Muhammad with a poisoned piece of roasted meat? Where was Muhammad's strength then? It could almost be proverbial to say that "for a piece of meat, Muhammad fell for a Jewess!" grin

It is remarkable that you can hypocritically cast aspersion on the same "Jesus" whom you claim to 'respect' and 'love' as much as your love for 'Muhammad'! But that's hardly surprising. . . because Muslims are known to speak from both sides of their mouth!

olabowale:

He could not defend himself when it really came down to it, but you claimed forgave those hunged with him and those who hunged him.

Indeed, He forgave those who were sinners and sought mercy from Him even at the point of death. But what about Muhammad? Ahh. . . the Quraish prophet forgot about "forgiveness" and instead cursed the Jews till he breathed his last! Yet, Muhammad's curse has only turned round on Muslims - so that the many things he warned against, are the very same things which Muslims today have thrashed and thrown behind their backs!

But then, when you contrast your sordid aspersion against Jesus Christ with the career of Muhammad, you really get to know who was "weak"! Jesus did NOT desire to "defend" Himself - for those who had "seized" Him were nothing before His mighty word by which He had sent them falling backwards (John 18:6)! Besides, if He had so desired, only a moment's call and more than 12 legions of angels would instantly had been at His side (Matt. 26:53) - which indeed was an incalculable quantifying of a 'powerful' host, considering that a single angel walking through the enemy's camp had left over 85,000 soldiers dead (Isaiah 37:36)!! Just imagine what 12 legions of angels would be like!

However, it is clear that Jesus went to the Cross willingly:

John 10:17-18
Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life,
that I might take it again.
No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself.
I have power to lay it down, and I have power to lay down again.
This commandment have I received of my Father.

John 15:13
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life
for his friends.

The problem with many Muslims is that they consider Jesus' prayer in the Garden of Gethsamene (Matt. 26:36) or His agonizing ebullition/utterance on the Cross as a sign of "weakness". However, the context of the event do not lead to that inference. As a matter of fact, that was the moment of His triumph over the assailing powers of darkness at such an hour (cf. Luke 22:53 - "When I was daily with you in the temple, ye stretched forth no hands against me: but this is your hour, and the power of darkness"wink.

Even while He was on the Cross, He could still forgive those who murderously assailed Him (Luke 23:34); as well as grant Paradise to a repentant thief (Matt. 27:44; Luke 23:39-43).

It doesn't end there, for even in death He went and proclaimed His victory unto the spirits in prison (1 Pet. 3:18-19 - "preached unto the spirits in prison"wink. Indeed, as was prophetically declared, it was not possible that death should hold Him down (Isaiah 25:8; Hosea 13:14; and Acts 2:24).

It really does not matter that Muslims disavow the Crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus Christ - and that is why they have such cynical attitude towards Him while pretending that they "respect and love" Him. Yet, for all your seething hatred, you cannot deny that there is only One who is indeed the Messiah - Jesus Christ - whom even the Qur'an reveres as such without referring to anyone else as 'Christ' or 'Messiah' (Qur'an 3 v 45; 4 v 171; 5 v 75).

Have you thought of why ONLY Jesus is known as THE Messiah?
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by pilgrim1(f): 3:40am On Nov 26, 2007
@olabowale,

olabowale:

Yet, his companion of so many years, who simply betrayed him, according to his own prediction died and all of you Christians and even him, could not seek nor were merciful enough to forgive him!

Lol. . . please olabowale, don't be such a hypocrite! grin Have YOU forgiven anyone - even apostle Paul? Are you not the same one who goes about with your heinous hatred of the Jews on this Forum?

To be sure, Judas (if that's who you were referring to) chose his own destiny - as was prophetically declared (Psalm 109:8). Could he still have found forgiveness if he sought it? Perhaps. If someone like Peter (who denied Chrit no less than thrice) could be forgiven and subsequently used by God to bring the message of salvation to multitudes, would it have been such a great and difficult thing for God to have forgiven the former who fell that low if he had sought it in true repentance?

olabowale:

Never will I became a Christian!

We won't stop praying for you, even if you hate to read that we do so. The reason why you make such childish rants is because you have no clue that you're sealing your doom. If you die in your sins, not even the best of your works can redeem you in the presence of the Living God. What does Islam teach about redemption - since Muhammad in the Qur'an claims to believe in all the prophets of the Bible (Qur'an 2:136), and those prophets knew what redemption meant?

olabowale:

By Allah, I am a propagator of Islam,seeking your conversion, from disbelief to belief, in One true God.

Hehe. . . you're such a laugh! grin If that alone is the quintessential message of Islam, you have failed even before you began! There are others who claim to be monotheists and speak of belief in only "One God" --

Zoroastrianism - worship is untimately directed to Ahura Mazda

Bahá'ísm - belief in one God who is yet unknowable and inaccessible

Hinduism - belief in a different concept of monotheism

Sikhism - One Universal Creator God . .Self-Existent. By Guru's Grace

And what about Islam? The historical embarrassment of the three daughter goddesses of the 'Allah' of Muhammad's theology continues to be a death-knell for Muslims today. As ever, we are used to all the denials coming from the Muslim ummah that "it never happened". The problem is that Muhammad himself actually associated himself with 'Allah' in just the same way as Muslims argue against Christianity!

The real "disbelief", however, happens to be the re-engineered tales of Muhammad in the Qur'an. Often, you chaps are in the weathered habit of trying to obfuscate issues with your tomes of hypocrisy and professional denials; but even so, we have severally demonstrated that Muhammad has no place in the Bible - and the cheap talk of Muslims claiming their 'Torah and Injil' are lost still does not wash away the perennial blithe in the religion of the Quraish prophet.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Dreloaded(f): 3:52am On Nov 26, 2007
pilgrim.1:

Muhammad should be given a medal for his own "weakness" - since the same 'raghead Jews' sent him to his early grave! Was it not a Jewish woman who tested Muhammad with a poisoned piece of roasted meat? Where was Muhammad's strength then? It could almost be proverbial to say that "for a piece of meat, Muhammad fell for a Jewess!" grin

Hm. embarassed
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by metro(m): 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2007
truth is guys are lookin for sometin socialable and most muslim girls are not, hence the so called muslim guys go for the social girls who we call xtian girls. however thre are xtian guys who go for muslim girls the only problem is the girl will always ask the guy to convert is religion i girls are xtian girls shud do the same ask the muslim guys to convert from there religion b4 aby relationship
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by olabowale(m): 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2007
@Pilgrim.1: Just passing through. Then I read your 'comforting and re assuring words,' to my brother who is curious about the bridge over the Hellfire. Well, you opened the can of worms, as you had since last week. It is a HATMAN decree on every one. It means an already determined matter. You will find it in Suratul Mariam, verse 91. Every Muslim is aware of it and if not, it is a decree that every mankind must be on this bridge. The issue is, who among mankind that will successfully cross it. Your heart should beat harder and faster than normal, and if you are not a Muslim, you will never cross it, but fails, instead into Hell!

Everyone will be brought to Hell, then the Righteous will be saved
Ibn Jarir reported from `Abdullah that he said concerning Allah's statement,

(There is not one of you but will pass over it.) "The bridge over Hell is like the sharp edge of a sword. The first group to cross it will pass like a flash of lightning. The second group will pass like the wind. The third group will pass like the fastest horse. The fourth group will pass like the fastest cow. Then, the rest will pass while the angels will be saying, `O Allah save them, save them.' '' This narration has supporting narrations similar to it from the Prophet in the Two Sahihs and other collections as well. These narrations have been related by Anas, Abu Sa`id, Abu Hurayrah, Jabir and other Companions, may Allah be pleased with them all. Ahmad also recorded that Umm Mubashshar, the wife of Zayd bin Harithah, said, "The Messenger of Allah was in the house of Hafsah when he said,

(No one who was present at the battles of Badr and Hudaybiyyah (of the Muslims) will enter into the Hellfire.) Then, Hafsah said, "Doesn't Allah say
(There is not one of you but will pass over it (Hell)wink The Messenger of Allah replied by reciting,
(Then We shall save those who had Taqwa.) In the Two Sahihs there is a Hadith reported from Az-Zuhri, from Sa`id from Abu Hurayrah that the Messenger of Allah said,
(No one of the Muslims who has had three children, who all died, will be touched by the Hellfire, except for an oath that must be fulfilled.) `Abdur-Rahman bin Zayd bin Aslam commented on Allah's statement,

(There is not one of you but will pass over itwink "The passing of the Muslims (over the Hellfire) means their passing over a bridge that is over it. But the passing of the idolaters over the Hellfire refers to their admission to the Fire.'' As-Suddi reported from Murrah, from Ibn Mas`ud, that he said concerning Allah's statement,
(this is with your Lord; a Hatman decree.) "An oath that must be fulfilled.'' Mujahid said, "Hatman means preordainment.'' Ibn Jurayj said the same. Concerning Allah's statement,

(Then We shall save those who had Taqwa. ) When all of the creatures passed over the Hellfire, and those disbelievers and the disobedient people who are destined to fall into it because of their disobedience, Allah will save the believers and the righteous people from it because of their deeds. Therefore, their passing over the bridge and their speed will be based upon their deeds that they did in this life. Then, the believers who performed major sins will be allowed intercession. The angels, the Prophets and the believers will all intercede. Thus, a large number of the sinners will be allowed to come out of Hell. The fire will have devoured much of their bodies, except the places of prostration on their faces. Their removal from the Hellfire will be due to the faith in their hearts. The first to come out will be he who has the weight of a Dinar of faith in his heart. Then, whoever has the next least amount after him. Then, whoever is next to that after him, and so forth. This will continue until the one who has the tiniest hint of faith in his heart, equal to the weight of an atom. Then, Allah will take out of the Fire whoever said "La ilaha illallah,'' even one day of his entire life, even if he never performed any good deed. After this, no one will remain in the Hellfire, except those it is obligatory upon to remain in the Hellfire forever. This has been reported in many authentic Hadiths from the Messenger of Allah . This is why Allah says,

(Then We shall save those who had Taqwa. And We shall leave the wrongdoers in it, Jithyya.)
(73. And when Our clear Ayat are recited to them, those who disbelieve say to those who believe: "Which of the two groups has the best dwellings and the finest Nadiyyan'') (74. And how many a generation have We destroyed before them, who were better in wealth, goods and outward appearance)

Imagine the pretty and the powerful, all will perish in Hellfire, falling into it, except those who truly worshipped God Almighty alone, without associating a thing with him. The Muslims already agreed that no prophet or anything is part of God. There is God the Supreme, then there is His Creations.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by pilgrim1(f): 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2007
@olabowale,

olabowale:

@Pilgrim.1: Just passing through. Then I read your 'comforting and re assuring words,' to my brother who is curious about the bridge over the Hellfire. Well, you opened the can of worms, as you had since last week. It is a HATMAN decree on every one. It means an already determined matter. You will find it in Suratul Mariam, verse 91. Every Muslim is aware of it and if not, it is a decree that every mankind must be on this bridge. The issue is, who among mankind that will successfully cross it. Your heart should beat harder and faster than normal, and if you are not a Muslim, you will never cross it, but fails, instead into Hell!

Everyone will be brought to Hell, then the Righteous will be saved
Ibn Jarir reported from `Abdullah that he said concerning Allah's statement,

(There is not one of you but will pass over it.) "The bridge over Hell is like the sharp edge of a sword. The first group to cross it will pass like a flash of lightning. The second group will pass like the wind. The third group will pass like the fastest horse. The fourth group will pass like the fastest cow. Then, the rest will pass while the angels will be saying, `O Allah save them, save them.' '' This narration has supporting narrations similar to it from the Prophet in the Two Sahihs and other collections as well. These narrations have been related by Anas, Abu Sa`id, Abu Hurayrah, Jabir and other Companions, may Allah be pleased with them all. Ahmad also recorded that Umm Mubashshar, the wife of Zayd bin Harithah, said, "The Messenger of Allah was in the house of Hafsah when he said,

(No one who was present at the battles of Badr and Hudaybiyyah (of the Muslims) will enter into the Hellfire.) Then, Hafsah said, "Doesn't Allah say
(There is not one of you but will pass over it (Hell)wink The Messenger of Allah replied by reciting,
(Then We shall save those who had Taqwa.) In the Two Sahihs there is a Hadith reported from Az-Zuhri, from Sa`id from Abu Hurayrah that the Messenger of Allah said,
(No one of the Muslims who has had three children, who all died, will be touched by the Hellfire, except for an oath that must be fulfilled.) `Abdur-Rahman bin Zayd bin Aslam commented on Allah's statement,

(There is not one of you but will pass over itwink "The passing of the Muslims (over the Hellfire) means their passing over a bridge that is over it. But the passing of the idolaters over the Hellfire refers to their admission to the Fire.'' As-Suddi reported from Murrah, from Ibn Mas`ud, that he said concerning Allah's statement,
(this is with your Lord; a Hatman decree.) "An oath that must be fulfilled.'' Mujahid said, "Hatman means preordainment.'' Ibn Jurayj said the same. Concerning Allah's statement,

(Then We shall save those who had Taqwa. ) When all of the creatures passed over the Hellfire, and those disbelievers and the disobedient people who are destined to fall into it because of their disobedience, Allah will save the believers and the righteous people from it because of their deeds. Therefore, their passing over the bridge and their speed will be based upon their deeds that they did in this life. Then, the believers who performed major sins will be allowed intercession. The angels, the Prophets and the believers will all intercede. Thus, a large number of the sinners will be allowed to come out of Hell. The fire will have devoured much of their bodies, except the places of prostration on their faces. Their removal from the Hellfire will be due to the faith in their hearts. The first to come out will be he who has the weight of a Dinar of faith in his heart. Then, whoever has the next least amount after him. Then, whoever is next to that after him, and so forth. This will continue until the one who has the tiniest hint of faith in his heart, equal to the weight of an atom. Then, Allah will take out of the Fire whoever said "La ilaha illallah,'' even one day of his entire life, even if he never performed any good deed. After this, no one will remain in the Hellfire, except those it is obligatory upon to remain in the Hellfire forever. This has been reported in many authentic Hadiths from the Messenger of Allah . This is why Allah says,

(Then We shall save those who had Taqwa. And We shall leave the wrongdoers in it, Jithyya.)
(73. And when Our clear Ayat are recited to them, those who disbelieve say to those who believe: "Which of the two groups has the best dwellings and the finest Nadiyyan'') (74. And how many a generation have We destroyed before them, who were better in wealth, goods and outward appearance)

Imagine the pretty and the powerful, all will perish in Hellfire, falling into it, except those who truly worshipped God Almighty alone, without associating a thing with him. The Muslims already agreed that no prophet or anything is part of God. There is God the Supreme, then there is His Creations.

Lol. . . I no fit laugh! grin You have only come back to confirm one thing I said earlier:

pilgrim.1:

@skyone,

Bros, if any Muslim is trying to tell you that 'Allah' ever mentioned any such bridge in the Qur'an, they are simply being boldfaced liars! grin

<snip>

But if you ask any Muslim to show you where 'Allah' mentioned any such "bridge" in the Qur'an itself, you can expect them to keep dribbling round that question till Muhammad turns in the grave - they will NEVER give you that verse in the Qur'an. WHY? Simply because 'Allah' never said so; and they have been trying to force words into "Allah's" mouth for many centuries!

Olabowale, where is the ONE VERSE in the Qur'an where "Allah" mentioned any such bridge? grin
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Babylove2(f): 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2007
shocked shocked shocked :

no matter how strong the abusive languages u used on each other can not change nobodys faith

so why dont we find other meaninful things to do with our time
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Dreloaded(f): 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2007
Good to see olabowale is still avoiding the question at hand
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by pilgrim1(f): 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2007
@Baby love,

Baby love:

shocked shocked shocked :

no matter how strong the abusive languages u used on each other can not change nobodys faith

True. And if Muslims think that deriding Jesus Christ is the best way to make a Christian listen to their discussion, they should think again!

Baby love:

so why don't we find other meaninful things to do with our time

Where Muslims feel it is their brith right to castigate Christianity, it is a meaningful thing to set them straight by pointing out the facts for their consideration. wink
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by olabowale(m): 3:29pm On Nov 26, 2007
@Pilgrim.1: Again, if the Tafsir and the hadith did not help you, as poster about here is the Verse, in English, Chapter 19, verse 71. You do not understand, write, nor read Arabic, even in the most remote way, so the Arabic text of it, is unnecessary, here. If you claimed it and can back it up, the proof is on you. After all of these, if you are still blind to the fact, then your case, then no one can do anything about it. But do not play the role of the devil, who seduces, with the best of speech, even though, such speech is empty.  Others need to read it and just, per chance, the hearts may tremble.

Sarah 19 Verse 71 (Mariam, verse 71; It talks about a bridge over hell): Not one of you but will pass over it: this is, with thy Lord, a Decree which must be accomplished.

You Pilgrim talk with both ends of the mouth. You know it is very clear that Paul was not an apostle of Jesus. The apostles were those who were with him, while he was preaching, the Gospel! That Gospel, which he preached, was completely separate and different, from the 4 in the Bible. Yet, somehow, the remaining 11, excluding Judas, the Bible only recorded just 4 accounts! Even one of them is a copy by an apostle who was with Jesus, yet his own work, Gospel on Jesus, was a person, who probably was a child and not an apostle of Jesus! How is this possible, when the eye witness account is based on an account of one who is a hearsay at best? Since you mentioned Paul, I wonder how Paul could dominate the persons who were there, for the complete duration, just because he said he heard words, with inconsistent record of this 'hearing word' event?

I bet most Christians never thought about how terrified the Children of Israel were under Moses, fearing that if God spoke to them, directly, they will die. Based on this alone, they asked that Moses should just relay the 'word,' as in command of God to them. Yet among them were people who were very devoted and faithful! Can you imagine this the faith that they had compared to Paul? Yet, spoke in many instances about writing from his own desire. Have you ever asked yourself that Paul could just be the culprit, that turned all the God consciousness Blueprint of Jesus, over its head, and did not care where the chip may fall? At least, No prophet before Jesus claimed that there will be a God walking about Jerusalem, and i do not want to talk about the condition of a God inside a woman developing as a fetus and then born with all the filth that comes with it in form of after birth!

Muhammad was not alone in his statement about the Oneness of God. All the other Prophets were on this Statement, too. That included Jesus. But you may disagree. But he prayed, the taught that their is a Lord's prayer. Although, we hear father, when you make this prayer, He begged, he cried out and committed his spirit, all of these to that Supreme God. Higher than him. All of these are from your Bible.

Again, I do not fit Christianity and it does not fit me. My roommate in the University is a big time baptist Preacher, in New York City. My history and my soul are in Islam. I am not good yer, however, I strive towards excellence. Its you who should be readying yourself to come back to islam. After all the playing around, Ile labo simi oko. I had been there. Alhamdulillah, never turned by back to Islam. So your prayer on me, to change, will never be answered by the Answerer of Prayers.

Pilgrim, you should go on the web and see what the Christian Missionaries are doing all over Islamic world! Forget their Bible on one hand and gun powder on the other that they brought to Africa and the rest of the brown skin world. Today, they have invaded the muslims, under the cloak of change. Change to what from what? Democracy is well known in the Qur'an, and we will talk about it at later date. Please see what the christians are doing under from google: Christian Missionary atrocities. Then come and discuss your findings with me.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by pilgrim1(f): 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2007
@olabowale,

olabowale:

@Pilgrim.1: Again, if the Tafsir and the hadith did not help you, as poster about here is the Verse, in English, Chapter 19, verse 71. You do not understand, write, nor read Arabic, even in the most remote way, so the Arabic text of it, is unnecessary, here. If you claimed it and can back it up, the proof is on you. After all of these, if you are still blind to the fact, then your case, then no one can do anything about it. But do not play the role of the devil, who seduces, with the best of speech, even though, such speech is empty.  Others need to read it and just, per chance, the hearts may tremble.

Sarah 19 Verse 71 (Mariam, verse 71; It talks about a bridge over hell): Not one of you but will pass over it: this is, with thy Lord, a Decree which must be accomplished.

You Pilgrim talk with both ends of the mouth. You know it is very clear that Paul was not an apostle of Jesus. The apostles were those who were with him, while he was preaching, the Gospel! That Gospel, which he preached, was completely separate and different, from the 4 in the Bible. Yet, somehow, the remaining 11, excluding Judas, the Bible only recorded just 4 accounts! Even one of them is a copy by an apostle who was with Jesus, yet his own work, Gospel on Jesus, was a person, who probably was a child and not an apostle of Jesus! How is this possible, when the eye witness account is based on an account of one who is a hearsay at best? Since you mentioned Paul, I wonder how Paul could dominate the persons who were there, for the complete duration, just because he said he heard words, with inconsistent record of this 'hearing word' event?

I bet most Christians never thought about how terrified the Children of Israel were under Moses, fearing that if God spoke to them, directly, they will die. Based on this alone, they asked that Moses should just relay the 'word,' as in command of God to them. Yet among them were people who were very devoted and faithful! Can you imagine this the faith that they had compared to Paul? Yet, spoke in many instances about writing from his own desire. Have you ever asked yourself that Paul could just be the culprit, that turned all the God consciousness Blueprint of Jesus, over its head, and did not care where the chip may fall? At least, No prophet before Jesus claimed that there will be a God walking about Jerusalem, and i do not want to talk about the condition of a God inside a woman developing as a fetus and then born with all the filth that comes with it in form of after birth!

Muhammad was not alone in his statement about the Oneness of God. All the other Prophets were on this Statement, too. That included Jesus. But you may disagree. But he prayed, the taught that their is a Lord's prayer. Although, we hear father, when you make this prayer, He begged, he cried out and committed his spirit, all of these to that Supreme God. Higher than him. All of these are from your Bible.

Again, I do not fit Christianity and it does not fit me. My roommate in the University is a big time baptist Preacher, in New York City. My history and my soul are in Islam. I am not good yer, however, I strive towards excellence. Its you who should be readying yourself to come back to islam. After all the playing around, Ile labo simi oko. I had been there. Alhamdulillah, never turned by back to Islam. So your prayer on me, to change, will never be answered by the Answerer of Prayers.

Pilgrim, you should go on the web and see what the Christian Missionaries are doing all over Islamic world! Forget their Bible on one hand and gun powder on the other that they brought to Africa and the rest of the brown skin world. Today, they have invaded the muslims, under the cloak of change. Change to what from what? Democracy is well known in the Qur'an, and we will talk about it at later date. Please see what the christians are doing under from google: Christian Missionary atrocities. Then come and discuss your findings with me.

Again, you have  confirmed my statement word for word:  grin

pilgrim.1:

@skyone,

<snip>

Olabowale, where in the Qur'an did Allah mention any BRIDGE over Hell?

You're playing a Janus-faced hypocrite for trying to refer to Hilali-Khan's political translation of the Qur'an and not the Qur'an itself! grin

I asked you to go back and check the footnotes as to where those translators got the bridge that they inserted into Sura 19:71 - they did NOT get it from the QUR'AN!! That is why I asked you to simply post the verse and remove all doubts as to where Allah ever mentioned any such bridged over Hell!

Are you now an Arab - which Muhammad described as being most ignorant and a hypocrite of all that Allah has "revealed"?  grin  If you're not an ignorant Arab, stop acting like one and simply post the verse!
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by DChair: 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2007
olabowale:

@Pilgrim.1: Again, if the Tafsir and the hadith did not help you, as poster about here is the Verse, in English, Chapter 19, verse 71. You do not understand, write, nor read Arabic, even in the most remote way, so the Arabic text of it, is unnecessary, here. If you claimed it and can back it up, the proof is on you. After all of these, if you are still blind to the fact, then your case, then no one can do anything about it. But do not play the role of the devil, who seduces, with the best of speech, even though, such speech is empty.  Others need to read it and just, per chance, the hearts may tremble.

The above is completely baseless and shows lack of understanding of the bible and ways of Christianity. May God help you.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by pilgrim1(f): 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2007
@D-Chair,

D-Chair:

The above is completely baseless and shows lack of understanding of the bible and ways of Christianity. May God help you.

Lol. . . leave the elderly man alone for now. he knows very well that he is not discussing Christianity - and that is why I won't even humour him with any rejoinders! grin
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by olabowale(m): 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2007
@Pilgrim.1: I do not know how to help you; So here are from verses 68 to 75 of Surah mariam. Maybe now you can see that you will have to pass over something! Qur'an, is not a teller of story, wherewith, unnecessary and irrelevant details are provied to make the pages look used. But that is a fallacy, a farce, because there us no sustance to it.

68 So, by thy Lord, without doubt, We shall gather them together, and (also) the Evil Ones (with them); then shall We bring them forth on their knees round about Hell;
69 Then shall We certainly drag out from every sect all those who were worst in obstinate rebellion against ((Allah)) Most Gracious.
70 And certainly We know best those who are most worthy of being burned therein.
71 Not one of you but will pass over it: this is, with thy Lord, a Decree which must be accomplished.
72 But We shall save those who guarded against evil, and We shall leave the wrong-doers therein, (humbled) to their knees.
73 When Our Clear Signs are rehearsed to them, the Unbelievers say to those who believe, "Which of the two sides is best in point of position? Which makes the best show in council?"
74 But how many (countless) generations before them have we destroyed, who were even better in equipment and in glitter to the eye?
75 Say: "If any men go astray, ((Allah)) Most Gracious extends (the rope) to them, until, when they see the warning of Allah (being fulfilled) - either in punishment or in (the approach of) the Hour,- they will at length realise who is worst in position, and (who) weakest in forces!
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by eddy4naija: 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2007
Hi man, me tink there are some reasons muslim guys dont like about thier girls .
Do you think these islam guys love seeing their girls cover  themselves from head to toe like masqurades? i dont blame them because they are always attracted to our girls when they see them.

How can you toast a girl who you cannot see any part of her body, abi una don forget say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder?
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by olabowale(m): 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2007
@D-reloaded: You get so violent, with word! Thats unlady like. I just paid attention to your statement that I answer some darm question, from davidylan, etc. I jus did not get it, until I thought you are talking about Nwando's hypothesis, about raping a slave girl. Below is what Qur'an aays about sex, with a slave girl, while the companions were deliberating, but did not have sex with their slave women, yet: Please pay attention, that these women were captives of war, and you should ask yourself, do they still have husbands, in the real sense of the defination?

Forbidding Women Already Married, Except for Female Slave

Allah said,
(Also (forbidden are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess.) The Ayah means, you are prohibited from marrying women who are already married,
(except those whom your right hands possess) except those whom you acquire through war, for you are allowed such women after making sure they are not pregnant. Imam Ahmad recorded that Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri said, "We captured some women from the area of Awtas who were already married, and we disliked having sexual relations with them because they already had husbands. So, we asked the Prophet about this matter, and this Ayah was revealed, e
(Also (forbidden are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess). Consequently, we had sexual relations with these women.'' This is the wording collected by At-Tirmidhi An-Nasa'i, Ibn Jarir and Muslim in his Sahih. Allah's states
(Thus has Allah ordained for you) means, this prohibition was ordained for you by Allah. Therefore, adhere to Allah's Book, do not transgress His set limits, and adhere to His legislation and decrees.

This is from Surah Nissa (women) in the Qur'an. When a person is captured, the right of marriage and others are lost. Their husbands are probably captives or dead. How long do you leave such a woman alone? She may never be free and if she is free, may not find her husband alive. She may even truly have a sexual desire towards the master of the house, her boss. The possibilities are endless. But you will see that in this verse, there is no place that it has been permissible to force yourself on her.

If this does not answer your question, then let me know what the question is. Further, you should go to google and enter Tafsir ibn kathir. You can go any and all subject matters, in the Qur'an. First you will see the topics treated by each Chapter of the Qur'an , when you enter the particular surah to make your research. Or at least help me help you.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2007
Nwando;
as can be expected you are and your ilk have chosen to interpret the rape of the saudi lady through your characteristic 'islam is evil prism(big suprise there.)'

you have conveniently overlooked some salient facts:

http://www.arabnews.com/?page=1&section=0&article=103791&d=21&m=11&y=2007

Last week “Qatif Girl”, whose name has not been released to protect her identity, and a male companion saw their sentences increased from 90 lashes to 200 lashes and six months in jail on orders by the Higher Court of Justice.

The two were found guilty of being in a state of khalwa, when an unrelated man and woman are found together, prior to their abduction and rape. The sentences of the seven men found guilty of abducting and repeatedly raping the young woman and her male companion were also increased to between two and nine years each.

as you can see, both the man and the woman were raped,. also, both were sentenced.it would seem that the trauma experienced by the man is insignificant to you and your band of unbiased islam bashers, which is why none of you saw fit to comment on it.must be the way of the feminist. you have also played the sneaky journalist here- you would have us believe this a pure case of 'islam's disregard for women' all of you skipped the fate of the male companion for this reason.

furthermore:

http://www.arabnews.com/?page=1&section=0&article=103734&d=19&m=11&y=2007

Rape Victim’s Lawyer Refuses to Give In
Ebtihal Mubarak, Arab News

JEDDAH, 19 November 2007 — The lawyer representing a Saudi rape victim in Qatif has criticized the second ruling issued by the Kingdom’s Higher Court of Justice doubling the woman’s punishment to 200 lashes and six months in jail, saying that the ruling “sums up the major problems that the Saudi judiciary faces.”

wonder of wonders! the woman is being defended by a man! how could that be? how could any saudi man defend and fight for the rights of this woman?

http://www.arabnews.com/?page=7&section=0&article=103856&d=22&m=11&y=2007

Lashing Out at the Media Over the Qatif Girl Case
Abeer Mishkhas, abeermishkhas@arabnews.com

The case of what has come to be called the Qatif girl is the talk of the media in Saudi and abroad; it is full of issues that we need to examine closely. To begin with, it raises questions about the country’s legal system, the fear of the power of the media and the secrecy that courts prefer to shroud cases in. There is also the social ruling against the girl, which is another important issue that has to be thoroughly looked into.

To put it bluntly, the picture that emerges is that[b] justice is absent from so many court cases in our country.
This girl’s case and the way it has gone shows us that the verdict was reached from day one. With no regard for evidence. The verdict was a given and that was that; any proceedings happening afterwards seem to have been only a formality. Otherwise, what possible explanation is there for the increased sentences after the first ruling? And how can we come to grips with the possibility that yet another increase in the sentence is just around the corner merely because she refuses to accept the second one?
[/b]

you would have us believe that it is only your 'enlightened western media ' and websites who are taking up the case.(yawn)

finally

[b]http://www.rd.com/content/americas-worst-judges/

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/719442/posts

FREE TO RAPE AGAIN
The Reader's Digest (OLD print issue) ^ | Oct 1991 | Robert James Bidinotto

Posted on 07/20/2002 6:11:03 AM PDT by GailA

Readers Digest Special Report October 1991

Freed to Rape Again

By Robert James Bidinotto

By the time Michael L. Reese was 17, he had sexually assaulted at least four children. Each time he was caught he spent, at most, a few months in a youth facility or in counseling.

Later, given six years in prison for a rape, Reese was paroled in three. With in weeks, he attacked another girl and got six months in jail. Soon after his release, he raped again. But the judge refused to impose any mandatory minimum term. "I feel that is inconsistent with having him treated," he said.

Woman fears her freed rapist will attack again
By Frances Gibb, Legal Editor, The Times, 31 July 2003

A WOMAN who brought the first private prosecution for rape has appealed to the police for protection because she fears the rapist, who is about to be freed, has been following her movements. She says she is terrified that Christopher Davies, a chef from Margate, who is due to be released on licence today or tomorrow, will track her down and attack her again.

[/b]

what can i say - i will say it time and time again  grin - the american justice system is inherently evil.these are but two cases in which rapists were freed.you will find several more on the net.God's own country must not value its women. cry

as a kid, i had access to reader's digest.there were always articles on ridiculous rulings by judges. no one knocked the system- they pointed out that it was individuals. i'm sure you can reason that way, if you decide to.it may be difficult- your websites have poisoned the already fouled water in the well of your soul.

egbon olabowale, Salaam

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

13 Reasons Why I Embraced Islam – Emmanuel Adebayor / MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" / Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 218
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.