Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Bankers' Forum - Career (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Bankers' Forum (89921 Views)

For Bankers, Ex Bankers And Bankers To Be / Bankers Whats The Way Forward?? / Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bankers' Forum by vega27: 10:45pm On Jan 19, 2011
@lagoseko,
Iguess ur info it's about d ond holders
Re: Bankers' Forum by Lagoseko(m): 9:57am On Jan 20, 2011
no. am aware of the ond hollders. i mean the experienced. one was even in my set. but others said they have no been contacted. i heard we may be called by february.
Re: Bankers' Forum by xcel4all: 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2011
Hlo Lagoseko ,vega27, ace 101 ,and kayzed. I did the interview for experienced staff in Lagos last dec. I dont think that they've started calling pp in Lagos. Am seriously expecing their response too. If you av any information as to this you can communicate it to me thru email - asonyejustina@yahoo.com. I will communicate you too as soon as i get any info. I will like to have you emails. thank you
Re: Bankers' Forum by ace101: 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2011
hey all, hope u have all been good. i havent heard anything yet but here's my email address for anyone that wants tokeep in touch. atm80uk@gmail.com ,take care all.
Re: Bankers' Forum by vega27: 11:17am On Jan 25, 2011
Lagoseko:

i heard we may be called by february.

should it be february first week or second week, seems they have a bunch of recruitment with other cadres going on too,mayb that's the reason for the delay
Re: Bankers' Forum by Lagoseko(m): 4:16pm On Feb 02, 2011
Am not against u guys sending info to each others on Firstbank to ur personal mails. But kindly post it for all to see. This is a social network. Lets carry each other along. Meanwhile i was reliabley informed that they are arranging our new pay package. Lets wait hopefully. Any one with similar info?
Re: Bankers' Forum by kenilo: 1:36am On Feb 04, 2011
Hello House

for those of us who are seeking to excel in job tests,Most companies now conduct online tests via e centers like the chams, digital media.
the test formats vary with the nature of the jobs aplied for.
companies believe that an average individual should pass basic verbal and numerical test.Our local Gmats is not enough for various job tests,
Now introducing, SHL pdf numerical reasoning and verbal tests for N1500.The softcopy is from our shl partners with answers.it is now time to get your copy with that dream jobs.

Pay to gtb 2412262521590.name Iloabachie Ekene and send your teller with your email details to 08022222184 and receive instant soft copy to your email visit www.shldirect.com after practice

1 Like

Re: Bankers' Forum by xcel4all: 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2011
From a source, I heard that FB called succesful candidates for the operations experienced staff interview done in lagos Dec and they have resumed. please can some1 confirm if this is true. Heard it 2day.
Re: Bankers' Forum by kenoalords(m): 10:41pm On Feb 09, 2011
to find out about the best paying careers in the world please visit this link http://hub84.com/article/business_startup/5/careers-that-make-the-most-money
Re: Bankers' Forum by Lagoseko(m): 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2011
Xcel4all,
Thanks for the info. But do you know any of those that have actually started the FBN job? If yes, is that the final list, because i guess they are calling based on availability of space.
Re: Bankers' Forum by ace101: 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2011
just to let you know, first bank hasn't started calling anyone for the operations experienced staff,
Re: Bankers' Forum by Lagoseko(m): 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2011
ace 101,
Ur info is always authentic. I Believe you. Abeg feed us with info when any arises
Re: Bankers' Forum by ace101: 7:35pm On Feb 11, 2011
no problem, i will keep u posted, ive been seriusly trying to get info myself. it seems they are just quiet at the moment. lets be praying, p.s. their salary is now really serious oooo, it is well.
Re: Bankers' Forum by godspeed: 11:37pm On Feb 12, 2011
I did the first bank interview in dec last year in ibadan and i havent heard anything too.
can anybody pls bring us up to speed?
Re: Bankers' Forum by babaife(m): 4:42pm On Feb 17, 2011
I had an interview with Stabic Ibtc in Dec 2010 and have not heard anything. Anyone with useful information?
Re: Bankers' Forum by Mutiana: 3:30pm On Feb 18, 2011
babaife:

I had an interview with Stabic Ibtc in Dec 2010 and have not heard anything. Anyone with useful information?

Embargo on employment!
Re: Bankers' Forum by xcel4all: 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2011
heard last week that firstbank interviews av been suspended. cud some1 confirm too
Re: Bankers' Forum by Tosyn007(m): 7:59am On Feb 23, 2011
who has any info about any bank dat is recruiting ond holders as this moment?
Re: Bankers' Forum by Tosyn007(m): 8:08am On Feb 23, 2011
who has any info about any bank dat is recruiting ond holders as this moment?
Re: Bankers' Forum by BIGERBOY1: 5:27pm On Feb 23, 2011
Guys kindly clarify this statement for me; to resign you need to give the bank one month notice or one month salary in lieu.

Does this mean One can go immediately by just paying them one month salary?
What If u were paid like yesterday can u just say keep that one and then leave ?

Thanks in advance
Re: Bankers' Forum by kolacom: 7:04pm On Feb 24, 2011
hi everyone can anyone tell me if there is any advantage of having to B.Sc degrees in labour market.
Re: Bankers' Forum by godspeed: 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2011
heard last week that firstbank interviews av been suspended. cud some1 confirm too
what do u mean suspended?has it been jettisioned?
Re: Bankers' Forum by vega27: 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2011
xcel4all:

i was reliably informed that FBN shall contact successful candidates for the experienced hire interview conducted last yr dec. by ending of this month of march or first week of april
Re: Bankers' Forum by andrewsega(m): 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2011
My childhood dream was to work in a bank. I pursued it but i regret it
Re: Bankers' Forum by candylips(m): 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2011
why
Re: Bankers' Forum by Lagoseko(m): 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2011
THE MANNER SOME OF POST HERE IS WORRISOME. SOMEONE SAID FBN HAS SUSPENDED EMPLOYMENT AND ANOTHER SAID JETTISONED. THIS FORUM SHOULD BE FOR ADULTS AND NOT BABIES LIKE THE ONE I HAVE AT HOME.

ACE101, HOW FAR? UR AR RATHER QUIT. THOUGH VEGA HAS GIVEN US SOME HOPE. WE STILL NEED UR COMMENTS.

BIGGER BOY. WHAT IT MEANS IS THAT U SHOULD GIVE UR COMPANY ONE MONTH NOTICE B4 RESIGNING OR FORFEIT UR ONE MONTH SALARY FOR THE COMPANY. BUT U CAN EVEN COLLECT UR SALARY NOW AND RESIGN NOW. THAT WRITE UP IS NOTHING, AFTER ALL THE BENEFITS THAT U WILL BE PAID IS MORE THAN UR MONTHLY SALARY DEPENDING ON THE NUMBER OF YEARS U HAVE WORKED.
Re: Bankers' Forum by ace101: 6:29pm On Mar 05, 2011
hey all, sorry ive been quiet for so long. been a bit busy. hope u all are doing alright. ive been asking around but no news yet. we are all just still waiting. no one knows wats happening. HR is being very quiet at the moment,
Re: Bankers' Forum by Lagoseko(m): 6:54pm On Mar 05, 2011
Ok, BUt we hope for a good pasture this month is FBN by God's grace.
Nice weekend.
Re: Bankers' Forum by ace101: 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2011
Amen, lets keep praying. have a lovely weekend. take care,
Re: Bankers' Forum by DisGuy: 1:54am On Mar 07, 2011
why do most nigerian companies have very terrible HR policies what's the point of keeping applicants in the dark?

doesn't this say a lot about the company itself? if the HR is obviously this disorganised and incompetent?
Re: Bankers' Forum by sexybills: 8:49am On Mar 07, 2011
as an employer, how would you cope with some1 dat is more qualified than you

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (29) (Reply)

ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result / Pay Structure of Most Nigerian companies as at February 2017 / My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.