Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

My Friend's Nigerian Boyfriend Is 39 And Still Unmarried. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend's Nigerian Boyfriend Is 39 And Still Unmarried. (1854 Views)

PHOTO: If U Played With This And Still Unmarried, U need to Visit Shiloh 2015 / Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? / What Is The Role Of A Nigerian Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Nigerian Boyfriend Is 39 And Still Unmarried. by curiousNja(f): 4:52am On Mar 31, 2006
She seems to be happy with him. Is it unusual to find unmarried Naija men that old with no wife and kids? They both live here in the US.
Re: My Friend's Nigerian Boyfriend Is 39 And Still Unmarried. by Hotstepper(f): 5:01am On Mar 31, 2006
it is possible but qustions should be directed to him
Re: My Friend's Nigerian Boyfriend Is 39 And Still Unmarried. by Txlonghorn(m): 5:05am On Mar 31, 2006
You hit the nail on the head,"she seems to be happy with him" If she's happy and his happy and single at 39 with no kid, more grease to his elbows.Girl why you all up in there business grin grin grin
Re: My Friend's Nigerian Boyfriend Is 39 And Still Unmarried. by curiousNja(f): 5:09am On Mar 31, 2006
^^^ because I think he is full of baloney and he is lying to her.I wont outline the facts here for reasons of anonymity, but the factors just dont add up. Even she is not 100% convinced
Re: My Friend's Nigerian Boyfriend Is 39 And Still Unmarried. by kajad(m): 8:05am On Mar 31, 2006
you think he's too old to be single of something?
Re: My Friend's Nigerian Boyfriend Is 39 And Still Unmarried. by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 31, 2006
No it's not unusual.
Re: My Friend's Nigerian Boyfriend Is 39 And Still Unmarried. by Bright2(m): 11:16am On Mar 31, 2006
Well,de man is not 2 late,de man is not hurry in life,afterall life begings at 40.
Re: My Friend's Nigerian Boyfriend Is 39 And Still Unmarried. by curiousNja(f): 11:32am On Mar 31, 2006
Ok, I guess so. I'll leave it alone then.
Re: My Friend's Nigerian Boyfriend Is 39 And Still Unmarried. by kajad(m): 11:41am On Mar 31, 2006
I guess its best that way. Bugging people about getting married can lead them into making mistakes
Re: My Friend's Nigerian Boyfriend Is 39 And Still Unmarried. by funloving(m): 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2006
There is no big deal about being unmarried at 39. In my tribe alot of men get married well into their 30's
I have a cousin who recently got married at about 45. Another got married around 36 or so. They had no previous wives or kids
Just let them be.
Re: My Friend's Nigerian Boyfriend Is 39 And Still Unmarried. by chinani(f): 5:34pm On Mar 31, 2006
Uh, I think it's kind of odd and different. But odd & different does NOT mean bad. I have an aunt & uncle (not blood relations but they're from my place) and he's like 20yrs or so older than her. He doesn't look it but she was like 17/18 when they married and he was like 35-38 or so. He'd lived in the US for many yrs and had no previous wife or kids. They've been happily married the whole time from what I can tell and from what I've heard. THey have 2 lovely sons and are quite social and confident in the community. So odd situations bred good things.

The "things don't add up" part is of some concern. I think your problem is that you don't think he's being completely honest & that has nothing to do w/ age.

@ funloving
45? really? were they any extenuating circumstances around this? just wondering. . .
Re: My Friend's Nigerian Boyfriend Is 39 And Still Unmarried. by funloving(m): 5:48pm On Mar 31, 2006
chinani:

@ funloving
45? really? were they any extenuating circumstances around this? just wondering. . .

Well,he had a Nigerian girl friend who later duped and disappointed him when he was in South Korea and the Korean girls do not marry foreigners in their land. He had to go back to Nigeria before he could find another girl to marry. He was in South Korea for a pretty long while.
Re: My Friend's Nigerian Boyfriend Is 39 And Still Unmarried. by Carolece(f): 2:03am On Jan 04, 2011
So your nationality doesnt allow you a choice to be unmarried? lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

I'm Back From Manchester!thanks For All Of The Support And Love / G / How Do You Know When A Woman Truly Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.