Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Nigerian Premier League: Why Don't People Watch It? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Premier League: Why Don't People Watch It? (14030 Views)

Volunteers For Nigerian Premier League (NPFL) Live Matches. (2012/2013 Season) / Salaries Of Nigerian Premier League Players. / Nigerian Premier League (NPL) Top Scorer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Premier League: Why Don't People Watch It? by honeric01(m): 6:30pm On May 26, 2012
novaman: It is shocking to note that most of the comment here are based on hearsay; you guys are not talking about the same league, in terms of the quality of players (skills-wise) we have the best, but the administrators needs some personal branded in order to redirect their focus.

I dare to say 80% of the pitches are in good condition for any level of game, the boy can play football. TV is the smallest thing because the administrators get their acts in order and the clubs are bought by the people with massive support, DSTV and other television network will fall over one another to become the host broadcaster; TV is more like the icing on the cake, but you must first build the brand.

For those talking about the goat, how do you explain the case fully grown men running naked unto the field while the game is going on, but after one match you are quick to forget it because of the power of branding or how about the Liverpool game where a balloon was thrown on the pitch and it cost them the match; you remember the world cup where a British referee gave a player more than 2 yellow card, yet nobody is talking about it again, but in our case we are quick to condemn our own even if in 10 years you watched only one game or someone told you about one horrible event.

Do you people know what you are loosing by not supporting our local teams? go to South Africa and see the benefits, or maybe you don't remember they host the world cup a while ago, we are here making noise without any reasonable contribution shame on you all, one day your kids will ask you that even when you knew it was going wrong what did you do to make amends, am not happy the way things are going which is why I am trying to do something in my own little way; call it big when it is done, but that is the much I can do and I will not stop

You dey mind them?
Re: Nigerian Premier League: Why Don't People Watch It? by AkoEja: 10:59am On May 27, 2012
Poor organisation.
Poorly recorded, poor quality films of the matches
Better quality international matches now readily available, and they make the quality of the film of our matches look even worse. You have to be a real die-hard supporter to want to watch such poorly produced poor quality films on TV

BUT;
Its a potential gold-mine for a TV entrepreneur. If a TV organisation can pump money into it and buy rights to all the matches, there is a lot of money to be made; but organisation is key.

The Premier League in Britain did not become so popular until a TV organisation(Sky - Sky sports, etc) pumped money into it(and they have made the money several times over).
Re: Nigerian Premier League: Why Don't People Watch It? by manibuds(m): 2:45pm On May 27, 2012
the league cannot be viewed in isolation.it is clubs that form the league.weak clubs weak league.the formation of the clubs was faulty from the get go.a football club is suppose to provide entertainment and sense of pride for its supporters/fans.the shareholders are supposed to get dividend or at least appreciation of share value.it has taken over 30yrs of neglecting customers(fans & supporters) to get to this sorry state.we know it takes shorter time to destroy than to build,so do the math.the core of the fans of the local game have switched taste to the european game.it is almost an impossible task to organically develop any club in nigeria today but it is never over until its over.european clubs may start giving franchise to serious pple e.g like u have kfc in lagos,chelsea may buy up enyiba and call it chelsea aba and so on,laughable but possible,remember the music industry?imagine the time of andy shawman,peterside otong,mandators,isaac black and compare now with p-square,dbanj,whiz kid,tuface...channel O,MTV expanded and boom for local musicians.
Re: Nigerian Premier League: Why Don't People Watch It? by novaman: 6:43pm On May 27, 2012
Sagamite:

- Quality of players, we have the best. Incredibly dumb exaggeration that is typical of an illiterate.

- 80% of pitches are in good condition for any level of game. Even the Stadium in Abuja is in dilapidation as at two months ago.

- Dumbly comparing misbehaving fans to a goat being on the pitch. Just cretinous, moronic, despiration to justify the unjustifiable.

- And the normal by-force patroitism demand to support junk. So football is not about doing well and getting fans, it is by-force support.

I will honour with a response even when you don't really deserve it, let me education in case you a little; the Nigeria Premier League has no business with the Abuja National Stadium at least for now because no premier league club is based in Abuja.

As I reply you, Enyimba FC vs Rangers FC are playing right now, the 2 goals scored by Enyimba are from set-pieces, you need to see the 2nd goal David Beckham will be very proud, last week I saw the opening goal by visiting ABS (Abubakar Bukola Saraki FC) whose players the youngest in the league - ask anybody. I can categorically tell you we have quality players in the league ask Moris Cooreman (an European); the only problem with the players is the lack of quality coaches or coaches with sound technical ability that could be acquired if they get the kind of support they need, just like the German do with their coaches.

I can never compare a fan with a goat, maybe you don't get it, and please don't call me dumb since you don't know me; check the previous post before making comments; someone mentioned a goat ran into the pitch and chased by the owner, and I simply remind him also about a fan who ran into the pitch in an EPL game; don't turn a blind eye on the efforts being made by the players simply because you think all the bad news you read about happens all the time.

I never said people should support the league by-force, even as attractive as the EPL, La Liga, UCL and world Cup, lots of people still don't find it attractive; the same way I wonder what people see in WWE (wrestling) but I cannot condemn the efforts in making it viewable to the fans. When I mentioned branding, I actually meant repackaging which including the showcasing the existing quality and working to improve other areas; this is a country of 150Million people, the league needs only 5% or thereabout to make it big, so enough space.

To answer your final question if it was actually a question directed to me; I have not really done much, but for sake of those you might be willing to know what I am going to say; well I am currently working with a group of businessmen in Lagos who are trying to bring back a great club once supported by the good people of Lagos without the support of the government, we are doing it with our money and the supporters have been notified about our efforts, who are hoping to complete the initial task by the fourth quarter of the year. On my own, I have just hired young coaches for 4 primary schools in my areas, I will pay them from my pocket, their duty is to train the schools teams for a mini league to be organised by me and also keep the team in top shape for next seasons Channels Kids Cup, am also sourcing for my personal fund to do the same for about the same number of secondary schools ahead of principal cup and the shell cup not forgetting the mini league; so this is my little contribution.

I am young in my early 30s, am not a millionaire but God is Great, I am prepared to do more as I generate more fund from my business, I am already putting finishing touches to organise a simple chess, scrabble, dart and snooker mini league in my area, it may not attract any financial incentive at list for now, its recreational and bragging purposes; I am hungry for more but finances are in short supply. So do you think I deserve the last remark you gave me? so now your turn, even if you don't have any, you can start now it is never too late to do something, it doesn't have to be football. if you want my idea on the other sports such as Chess, scrabble etc and how to cut cost, I am willing to share.
Re: Nigerian Premier League: Why Don't People Watch It? by honeric01(m): 6:49pm On May 27, 2012
novaman:

I will honour with a response even when you don't really deserve it, let me education in case you a little; the Nigeria Premier League has no business with the Abuja National Stadium at least for now because no premier league club is based in Abuja.

As I reply you, Enyimba FC vs Rangers FC are playing right now, the 2 goals scored by Enyimba are from set-pieces, you need to see the 2nd goal David Beckham will be very proud, last week I saw the opening goal by visiting ABS (Abubakar Bukola Saraki FC) whose players the youngest in the league - ask anybody. I can categorically tell you we have quality players in the league ask Moris Cooreman (an European); the only problem with the players is the lack of quality coaches or coaches with sound technical ability that could be acquired if they get the kind of support they need, just like the German do with their coaches.

I can never compare a fan with a goat, maybe you don't get it, and please don't call me dumb since you don't know me; check the previous post before making comments; someone mentioned a goat ran into the pitch and chased by the owner, and I simply remind him also about a fan who ran into the pitch in an EPL game; don't turn a blind eye on the efforts being made by the players simply because you think all the bad news you read about happens all the time.

I never said people should support the league by-force, even as attractive as the EPL, La Liga, UCL and world Cup, lots of people still don't find it attractive; the same way I wonder what people see in WWE (wrestling) but I cannot condemn the efforts in making it viewable to the fans. When I mentioned branding, I actually meant repackaging which including the showcasing the existing quality and working to improve other areas; this is a country of 150Million people, the league needs only 5% or thereabout to make it big, so enough space.

To answer your final question if it was actually a question directed to me; I have not really done much, but for sake of those you might be willing to know what I am going to say; well I am currently working with a group of businessmen in Lagos who are trying to bring back a great club once supported by the good people of Lagos without the support of the government, we are doing it with our money and the supporters have been notified about our efforts, who are hoping to complete the initial task by the fourth quarter of the year. On my own, I have just hired young coaches for 4 primary schools in my areas, I will pay them from my pocket, their duty is to train the schools teams for a mini league to be organised by me and also keep the team in top shape for next seasons Channels Kids Cup, am also sourcing for my personal fund to do the same for about the same number of secondary schools ahead of principal cup and the shell cup not forgetting the mini league; so this is my little contribution.

I am young in my early 30s, am not a millionaire but God is Great, I am prepared to do more as I generate more fund from my business, I am already putting finishing touches to organise a simple chess, scrabble, dart and snooker mini league in my area, it may not attract any financial incentive at list for now, its recreational and bragging purposes; I am hungry for more but finances are in short supply. So do you think I deserve the last remark you gave me? so now your turn, even if you don't have any, you can start now it is never too late to do something, it doesn't have to be football. if you want my idea on the other sports such as Chess, scrabble etc and how to cut cost, I am willing to share.

Thanks bro for the input.
Re: Nigerian Premier League: Why Don't People Watch It? by novaman: 7:18pm On May 27, 2012
After the Enyimba match on the Super Sport Select, am currently watching an old match between SunShine Stars vs Jigawa Golden Stars, Jigawa is the away team yet they are in the lead by a goal and no is killed or beaten the pitch I see is artificial but top quality Fifa Pro-turf same as the one used in Teslim Balogun; 36minutes I saw a bad call by the referee because it was a penalty; but outside that is a quality match; the only bad pitch in the Nigeria league is the one in Katsina Ala which caused lots of controversy but has since been banned.

If you want me to mention all the stadium and their location to you, I am ready and you can verify by asking any friend living in the various locations to tell you the state of the pitch because am sure the reason behind the idea that no pitch is good is because the NFF are not able to find a venue for the Super Eagles, The Kaduna stadium, Kano Stadium (Sani Abacha), the newly built Kwara Stadium, Ijebu Ode and Ilaro Stadiums, The Ibadan Stadium, Enyimba Stadium, Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium, Sharks Stadium, Warri Township Stadium, Samson Siasia Stadium, Esuene Stadium in Calabar etc I can go on and on.

As I am about to post my reply, its 1 - 1, through a penalty, but a lots still needs to be done. Its a quality penalty, not like what I saw in the finals of the UCL that is not to undermine the UCL. In the midst of this I still support Arsenal FC
Re: Nigerian Premier League: Why Don't People Watch It? by Sagamite(m): 7:24pm On May 27, 2012
honeric01:

Please be VERY sincere, when last did you watch a complete Nigerian premier league game? i mean on TV because i know there's no way you can watch in person.

I was in Naija some few months ago and saw roughly 10 minutes of a match on TV.

Also when I hear of a Naija team doing well in ACL and I try and find it online, you do bump into clips like this on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-_6PFQwGLM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYirZgkOTXA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNT5lBj9PSg&feature=related

So you see, my friend. I don't have to be in Nigeria to know the footballing standards.
Re: Nigerian Premier League: Why Don't People Watch It? by honeric01(m): 7:32pm On May 27, 2012
Sagamite:

I was in Naija some few months ago and saw roughly 10 minutes of a stewpid match on TV.

Also when I hear of a Naija team doing well in ACL and I try and find it online, you do bump into clips like this on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-_6PFQwGLM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYirZgkOTXA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNT5lBj9PSg&feature=related

So you see, my friend. I don't have to be in Nigeria to know the footballing standards.

The 1st 2 are recent clips, the last one must have been from 2009 upward (Akwa and Jigawa stars not even in the NPL), the NPL banned usage of pitch without FULL grass, so the last one is obviously an old clip.

Enyimba pitch has also become an eyesore, since Kalu left govt house, it has continued going down.

But 80% of the pitches used in the current NPL season are UP to standard bro.
Re: Nigerian Premier League: Why Don't People Watch It? by Sagamite(m): 7:40pm On May 27, 2012
novaman:

So because Cooreman is an European, I am suppose to "abacradabra" find what he says credible?

So which African country does not have quality players but lack quality coaches?

Just take your time to "educate" me on those 2 basic points.

novaman:

I bet you compare cows being on Nigerian airport runways to terrorist trying to board British airlines.

WAS A FCKING GOAT SUPPOSE TO BE IN THE STADIA?

novaman:

Really? You did not say people should support by force?

So what is this?

novaman: Do you people know what you are loosing by not supporting our local teams? go to South Africa and see the benefits, or maybe you don't remember they host the world cup a while ago, we are here making noise without any reasonable contribution shame on you all, one day your kids will ask you that even when you knew it was going wrong what did you do to make amends, am not happy the way things are going which is why I am trying to do something in my own little way; call it big when it is done, but that is the much I can do and I will not stop

Are you trying to BS me?

You are trying to BS Saga?

novaman:

Explain to me how your actions will make people watch NPL.

Explain to me why everyone needs to be interested in doing what you are doing.
Re: Nigerian Premier League: Why Don't People Watch It? by honeric01(m): 7:43pm On May 27, 2012
^^^ Sorry o but how's the bolded a force?
Re: Nigerian Premier League: Why Don't People Watch It? by honeric01(m): 9:25pm On May 27, 2012
Stop rambling, are the people in the English FA strangers or English people? the Nigerian people in the NPL are Nigerians but mediocre because the competent ones are shying away.. so who then do you want to put the league in the right way? aliens?

Those who supported these clubs you listed before external people started supporting them came from where? the moon or Italians? EVEN WITH ALL THE MATCH FIXING THAT RAVAGED THE SERIA A, Italians never abandoned the league so what are you saying?

I don't even see your point at all because you have no excuse not to support/help make the league better if you want to see an improved league.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Premier League: Why Don't People Watch It? by honeric01(m): 11:11pm On May 27, 2012
Stop rambling, you said they are govt owned, i named 2 for you owned by private people, meaning normal Nigerians are actually investing in the league if only others would follow put.

Who cares if Sagamite refuses to watch the league? but trying to make it look as if the league in the developed worlds got to where they are without the input of the local citizens is not reasonable.

I am not here to waste time on fruitless talks with you. you watch if you want to, if you don't want to, don't watch, BUT DO NOT BADMOUTH THE LEAGUE since you have never done anything to make it better.
Re: Nigerian Premier League: Why Don't People Watch It? by honeric01(m): 11:17pm On May 27, 2012
One more thing, COD is fighting to gain promotion into the premierleague and they are a privately owned club (RCCG)

Mountain of fire too

The deformed stationary stores has been rejuvenated by ORDINARY PEOPLE, owned by individuals (old fans) and everything is in top gear to make it gain promotion to DIV 1 and at the same time the NPL.
Re: Nigerian Premier League: Why Don't People Watch It? by novaman: 1:10am On May 28, 2012
Its unfortunate I have to reply again to say the same thing over and over again, but if you know me I don't get tired of doing the right thing no matter how many times I need to repeat myself; I know other people are learning so no problem.

I never said we have a perfect situation, I know there are problems but those video you posted shows where you actually watch your matches, you came to Nigeria sometime ago and you watched ONE match and it formed your opinion, I don't blame you if that is the way you choose to judge. I do not know what you do for a living since you say you stay abroad, but say you have one bad day in office, do you expect your boss to sack you? I don't think so.

I may be angry when I made the comment you referred to but I have gone through it over again, I never said people should support by-force; I was only saying if you are not part of the game you are missing the action, the Enyimba match today recorded over 80% capacity but the next match had less than 20%. Its just like saying to a friend "if you here you are missing a lot" that is not saying he should come here by-force but am only saying how exciting I find it.

In Germany for example only about 3 clubs are owned by individual / few group, the rest of the club are owned by the people, they do the same in Barcelona, Real Madrid etc, so what I suggested was that the states should sell the club to the people so that it can be managed properly (not forcing them to support the club) maybe you don't understand, if a state owned club wish to sell 5% each to 10 communities within a state, as a native or residence of 1 of the communities I am entitled to buy part of the 5% allocated to us not by-force but by choice.

I understand your position concerning my relating the goat incident with the human incident that took place in England, we have in Africa goat and chicken move about freely in case you don't remember and the stadium in question is one of the temporary pitches used by some teams during the refurbishing of their stadium, and I can state it categorically it was several seasons ago, such stadium are not allowed any more because if your stadium is undergoing renovation you have to play your home game away from home.

I never used Moris Coorman statement to judge the quality but the fact that as a foreign coach, every club he goes, he has been doing well because of the level of his technicalities.

Those who invest in the league are no fools, Taiye Taiwo left the Nigeria league straight to France, Musa left for Venlo, Mikel to Norway/Chelsea, the list goes on; I can say I support Arsenal, but the club don't even know I do, still don't change anything.

For your information most of the club where not created by the government, government simply took over most of the club during the long military era, you remember how difficult it was for businessmen during the 80s and 90s when the military ruled - Oluyole Warriors (3SC), Stores (Israel Adebajo), Julius Berger (Adewale Bridge Boys), there is need to another transition to take effect which is what I am saying, so for now you are free to stay out of the project and if we are fools time will tell.

God bless you

Your Questions:
Explain to me how your actions will make people watch NPL?

Ans: Let me open up a little bit, Stationary Stores is a big club in Nigeria in the past, for the past 10 years it has gone off the radar due to poor management, the supporters of STORES are over 500K in Lagos alone, we have supporter in England, Kenya, Uganda, Ghana and in most Nigeria cities, so if I am part of those planning to return the great club without government influence, and the club gain promotion into the NPL that is my contribution because if the model we are planning to adopt works as expected, we are going to suggest to state government to do the same thing and return the club to the people; am I making sense. So when I mentioned Chess and other sports I was only showing my other side.

Ans: My contribution in life is not to attract interest from people, but to add value to the life of at least one person at a time; I am attracted to smile, when a man smiles it says a lot about his heart; I have not asked for the support of any one, but if any one is willing to join me or do the same, its a free world... it is not by-force. The expectation is high and because it does not cost much going into other areas will be easy once I complete the first location.

SAGAMITE, I don't have a problem with you, when the EPL was about to take off, they had people who say crazy things, and those who will never make any meaningful contributions yet are quick to condemn but the few who believed went ahead with their plans and today see what they have. You are free to say anything you wish to say or call me any cheap names you have, am sorry to say my skin is very thick and my heart very soft and my brain heavenly configured.
Re: Nigerian Premier League: Why Don't People Watch It? by novaman: 1:23am On May 28, 2012
Its unfortunate I have to reply again to say the same thing over and over again, but if you know me I don't get tired of doing the right thing no matter how many times I need to repeat myself; I know other people are learning so no problem.

I never said we have a perfect situation, I know there are problems but those video you posted shows where you actually watch your matches, you came to Nigeria sometime ago and you watched ONE match and it formed your opinion, I don't blame you if that is the way you choose to judge. I do not know what you do for a living since you say you stay abroad, but say you have one bad day in office, do you expect your boss to sack you? I don't think so.

I may be angry when I made the comment you referred to but I have gone through it over again, I never said people should support by-force; I was only saying if you are not part of the game you are missing the action, the Enyimba match today recorded over 80% capacity but the next match had less than 20%. Its just like saying to a friend "if you here you are missing a lot" that is not saying he should come here by-force but am only saying how exciting I find it.

In Germany for example only about 3 clubs are owned by individual / few group, the rest of the club are owned by the people, they do the same in Barcelona, Real Madrid etc, so what I suggested was that the states should sell the club to the people so that it can be managed properly (not forcing them to support the club) maybe you don't understand, if a state owned club wish to sell 5% each to 10 communities within a state, as a native or residence of 1 of the communities I am entitled to buy part of the 5% allocated to us not by-force but by choice.

I understand your position concerning my relating the goat incident with the human incident that took place in England, we have in Africa goat and chicken move about freely in case you don't remember and the stadium in question is one of the temporary pitches used by some teams during the refurbishing of their stadium, and I can state it categorically it was several seasons ago, such stadium are not allowed any more because if your stadium is undergoing renovation you have to play your home game away from home.

I never used Moris Coorman statement to judge the quality but the fact that as a foreign coach, every club he goes, he has been doing well because of the level of his technicalities.

Those who invest in the league are no fools, Taiye Taiwo left the Nigeria league straight to France, Musa left for Venlo, Mikel to Norway/Chelsea, the list goes on; I can say I support Arsenal, but the club don't even know I do, still don't change anything.

For your information most of the club where not created by the government, government simply took over most of the club during the long military era, you remember how difficult it was for businessmen during the 80s and 90s when the military ruled - Oluyole Warriors (3SC), Stores (Israel Adebajo), Julius Berger (Adewale Bridge Boys), there is need to another transition to take effect which is what I am saying, so for now you are free to stay out of the project and if we are fools time will tell.

God bless you

Your Questions:
Explain to me how your actions will make people watch NPL?

Ans: Let me open up a little bit, Stationary Stores is a big club in Nigeria in the past, for the past 10 years it has gone off the radar due to poor management, the supporters of STORES are over 500K in Lagos alone, we have supporter in England, Kenya, Uganda, Ghana and in most Nigeria cities, so if I am part of those planning to return the great club without government influence, and the club gain promotion into the NPL that is my contribution because if the model we are planning to adopt works as expected, we are going to suggest to state government to do the same thing and return the club to the people; am I making sense. So when I mentioned Chess and other sports I was only showing my other side.

Ans: My contribution in life is not to attract interest from people, but to add value to the life of at least one person at a time; I am attracted to smile, when a man smiles it says a lot about his heart; I have not asked for the support of any one, but if any one is willing to join me or do the same, its a free world... it is not by-force. The expectation is high and because it does not cost much going into other areas will be easy once I complete the first location.

SAGAMITE, I don't have a problem with you, when the EPL was about to take off, they had people who say crazy things, and those who will never make any meaningful contributions yet are quick to condemn but the few who believed went ahead with their plans and today see what they have. You are free to say anything you wish to say or call me any cheap names you have, am sorry to say my skin is very thick and my heart very soft and my brain heavenly configured.
Re: Nigerian Premier League: Why Don't People Watch It? by novaman: 2:35am On May 28, 2012
I decided to do some little check on sagamite

https://www.nairaland.com/sagamite/posts

I was shock to see the kind of amazing person he is; the only word I noticed he uses all the time "Cretin" and "person", Sagamite, please reduce the use of these words against everyone, if you think you are enjoying any kind of publicity from this, you are so wrong because been known for the wrong reasons says a lot about a low life person, if you need any form of help visit the appropriate place, I understand some people have such problem maybe family or personal problem and they see if they are take it out on others, the US they call it Rehab. I will never insult you simply because you called me names but I can advice you if I feel you need it. God Almighty will deliver you from all demonic influences you might be going through in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Premier League: Why Don't People Watch It? by honeric01(m): 7:09am On May 28, 2012
novaman: I decided to do some little check on sagamite

https://www.nairaland.com/sagamite/posts

I was shock to see the kind of amazing person he is; the only word I noticed he uses all the time "Cretin" and "person", Sagamite, please reduce the use of these words against everyone, if you think you are enjoying any kind of publicity from this, you are so wrong because been known for the wrong reasons says a lot about a low life person, if you need any form of help visit the appropriate place, I understand some people have such problem maybe family or personal problem and they see if they are take it out on others, the US they call it Rehab. I will never insult you simply because you called me names but I can advice you if I feel you need it. God Almighty will deliver you from all demonic influences you might be going through in Jesus name.

Thread carefully bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AFCON 2021: Egypt Vs Sudan (1 - 0) On 19th January 2022 / How Far Can Senegal Go Without Sadio Mane? / Players To Look Out For In 2017/18 NPFL Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.