Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Nigerian Guys, Why Are You Scared Of Marriage Lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guys, Why Are You Scared Of Marriage Lol (3785 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guys, Why Are You Scared Of Marriage Lol by nawtibee(f): 4:33am On May 21, 2012
Our naija brothers are running scared of marriage these days. they just want to smash and keep it moving lol.
Re: Nigerian Guys, Why Are You Scared Of Marriage Lol by Mynd44: 4:36am On May 21, 2012
How many men have you met or spoke with? This generalizations are simply silly
Re: Nigerian Guys, Why Are You Scared Of Marriage Lol by 190: 4:36am On May 21, 2012
Actually its d women we я scared of not marriage

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys, Why Are You Scared Of Marriage Lol by nawtibee(f): 4:38am On May 21, 2012
Mynd_44: How many men have you met or spoke with? This generalizations are simply silly

all the ones i have met are the same. quick to pull down panties and run after.
Re: Nigerian Guys, Why Are You Scared Of Marriage Lol by nawtibee(f): 4:40am On May 21, 2012
190: Actually its d women we я scared of not marriage

Are you sure?
Re: Nigerian Guys, Why Are You Scared Of Marriage Lol by 190: 4:40am On May 21, 2012
nawti_bee:

Cheii u would have really gone around sorry gone thru hell alot
Re: Nigerian Guys, Why Are You Scared Of Marriage Lol by 190: 4:41am On May 21, 2012
nawti_bee:

Are you sure?

Are u suggesting - I pop d question

OK let's get married
Re: Nigerian Guys, Why Are You Scared Of Marriage Lol by nawtibee(f): 4:43am On May 21, 2012
190:

Are u suggesting - I pop d question

OK let's get married

lol just like that?
Re: Nigerian Guys, Why Are You Scared Of Marriage Lol by 190: 4:44am On May 21, 2012
4 sure - wah u tink

We wud get 2 know ourselves within d boundries of our marriage

Are u game
Re: Nigerian Guys, Why Are You Scared Of Marriage Lol by Mynd44: 4:47am On May 21, 2012
nawti_bee:

And I am guessing its your panties that went down right. When you decide to be cheap why blame anyone for apply the first amendment?
Re: Nigerian Guys, Why Are You Scared Of Marriage Lol by 190: 4:49am On May 21, 2012
Mynd be nice

Dats sumone I'm proposing 2 marry here

So be nice
Re: Nigerian Guys, Why Are You Scared Of Marriage Lol by Mynd44: 4:58am On May 21, 2012
190: Mynd be nice

Dats sumone I'm proposing 2 marry here

So be nice
When am I not?
Re: Nigerian Guys, Why Are You Scared Of Marriage Lol by 190: 5:15am On May 21, 2012
All d time u aint
Re: Nigerian Guys, Why Are You Scared Of Marriage Lol by Mynd44: 5:19am On May 21, 2012
Okay I will start being nice today
Re: Nigerian Guys, Why Are You Scared Of Marriage Lol by 190: 5:21am On May 21, 2012
Please do so ur life cud have more meaning
Re: Nigerian Guys, Why Are You Scared Of Marriage Lol by Mynd44: 5:26am On May 21, 2012
190: Please do so ur life cud have more meaning
Okay is that all? Or there is more coming from that insect infested brain of yours?
Re: Nigerian Guys, Why Are You Scared Of Marriage Lol by 190: 5:36am On May 21, 2012
Ur brains seriously need 2 be mopped and dried and sunned

Heheheeee
Re: Nigerian Guys, Why Are You Scared Of Marriage Lol by Mynd44: 5:42am On May 21, 2012
Okay. Is there a point to this bickering? If not, you win
Re: Nigerian Guys, Why Are You Scared Of Marriage Lol by qleap2all(m): 6:30am On May 21, 2012
no we are not. the ladies are materialistics wants car,houses and the rest and where they owned these goodies they tends to be in control and above all our ladies are not God fearing.
imagine my 2 ex demanding too much yet they are unsatisfying in the act .meeen they are unnecessary liability though at 36 iam searching for potential smart romantic lady to settle with.
Re: Nigerian Guys, Why Are You Scared Of Marriage Lol by martyns303(m): 6:36am On May 21, 2012
is this not the same girl that is advertising herself here? https://www.nairaland.com/942771/shymex-cutest-nairaland-im-prettiest#10878204 and begging shymex to date her? he's going to "pull down the panties and run" too.
Re: Nigerian Guys, Why Are You Scared Of Marriage Lol by Nobody: 6:48am On May 21, 2012
Just like somebody here rightfully said, the Nigerian men are not afraid of marriage but are afraid of getting trapped in a deadly marriage with a deadly woman...so to say, the Nigerian men are afraid of commitment with the Nigerian ladies cos of fear of what the women has turned into. But then, if u as a lady distinguish yourself by being real, true, & realistic with life, then u have nothing to worry about cos the right men will come knocking on your door with seriousness. But when a lady thinks life is a platter of gold for her just cos she is a pretty female who gets admired by so many men, then she will only regret it later or sooner in her life. So to say my sister, be yourself, be honest, pray to God, get a working life, don't be rude with strangers, always try & be modest even in places like this, do away with bad friends, discard every unworkable & time-wasting relationships u have with any unworthy guys, stay focused, pursue your life dreams with passion, always smile & look happy, offer help to people when u can, avoid offloading all your life problem on any guy u meet, try making him assume u have a life yourself even though things might not be that awesome for u, just try as much as u can to hide your misery at times & let the guy discover it himself, surely men have a heart of gold, he will never abandon your problems if he truly cares, but you yourself should not make it his responsibility through pestering attitudes. Goodluck dear & welcome to Nairaland the world of wisdom enrichment for mankind!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guys, Why Are You Scared Of Marriage Lol by Exponental(m): 8:35am On May 21, 2012
martyns303: is this not the same girl that is advertising herself here? https://www.nairaland.com/942771/shymex-cutest-nairaland-im-prettiest#10878204 and begging shymex to date her? he's going to "pull down the panties and run" too.
can u imagine......now she's trying 2 shift d blame on men. She was probably in LUST wit shymex, now looking 4 marriage wit or witout love.
@op, guys r not afraid of marriage, be good.......ur man will come!
Re: Nigerian Guys, Why Are You Scared Of Marriage Lol by Rocktation(f): 8:48am On May 21, 2012
But seriously DailyNews, I don't mean no disrespect but must you always sound like a newspaper? All this essay for what? Anyhoo, @TOPIC---I don't think a lot of them are scared. Most just aren't buoyant enough, psychologically or/and solvent enough, financially.
Re: Nigerian Guys, Why Are You Scared Of Marriage Lol by slimyem: 9:19am On May 21, 2012
Rocktation: But seriously DailyNews, I don't mean no disrespect but[b] must you always sound like a newspaper? All this essay for what? [/b]Anyhoo, @TOPIC---I don't think a lot of them are scared. Most just aren't buoyant enough, psychologically or/and solvent enough, financially.
me sef tire....
Anytime i see hin post,na to just skip skip skip...cheesycheesy
#no time for story#
Re: Nigerian Guys, Why Are You Scared Of Marriage Lol by Ozegbe(m): 9:25am On May 21, 2012
Marriage....no way
Re: Nigerian Guys, Why Are You Scared Of Marriage Lol by Nobody: 9:32am On May 21, 2012
Scared of marriage? Abegi. Speak for your brothers and those men around you. I can't wait to get married to my princess. . . kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Guys, Why Are You Scared Of Marriage Lol by Mynd44: 10:13am On May 21, 2012
^
Being watching cinderrela again abi? Lolz
Re: Nigerian Guys, Why Are You Scared Of Marriage Lol by Nobody: 10:25am On May 21, 2012
sexkillz: Scared of marriage? Abegi. Speak for your brothers and those men around you. I can't wait to get married to my princess. . . kiss kiss

Which one of the lots?
Re: Nigerian Guys, Why Are You Scared Of Marriage Lol by Nobody: 10:33am On May 21, 2012
joeydozzy:

Which one of the lots?
Lots? What lots?
Re: Nigerian Guys, Why Are You Scared Of Marriage Lol by Nobody: 10:41am On May 21, 2012
sexkillz:
Lots? What lots?

Dude don't tell me its only one?
Re: Nigerian Guys, Why Are You Scared Of Marriage Lol by Nobody: 10:46am On May 21, 2012
joeydozzy:

Dude don't tell me its only one?
Re: Nigerian Guys, Why Are You Scared Of Marriage Lol by Mynd44: 10:49am On May 21, 2012
Okay you both should chill. He wants to keep it personal so mind your business

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Things That Make Sex Embarrassing / Noting.. / 3 Kinds Of Sex Every Woman Enjoys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.