Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,530 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1735360 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Dare14: 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2012
israel007: 18k visa fee 86,000 ticket arik.

bro are you sure arik is 86k? for return? i am going there soon,im looking for the cheap fares,im spending 1month over there
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by STENACO: 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2012
How do I track my study permit application online. I don't have the information required to be used. I could remember it was asking about I number I don't even have.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 09, 2012
chelseabmw:

Okay bro...We are waiting for the good news
Amen bro!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by surdik(m): 6:37am On Dec 10, 2012
Please How much is the cost of flight from Lagos to cape town using south African airway or Arik? Anybody booked recently?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by chelseabmw(m): 8:17am On Dec 10, 2012
surdik: Please How much is the cost of flight from Lagos to cape town using south African airway or Arik? Anybody booked recently?

I checked yesterday,it was 104k with south africa airways why with arik 93k
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by collinsfbi(m): 8:57am On Dec 10, 2012
chelseabmw:

As at today, Arik is NGN 100,219.00 if you book to depart Lagos in let's say a week time and your departure date from South Africa for your return ticket will be in January and it's advisable most especially if you are likely to have heavy luggage on departure of both ports. Arik air luggage free allowance policy under Economy Class is 2 pieces (luggage) max 30kg each with 10kg hand bang excluding laptops and mobile phones making 70kg each for each passenger under Economy class.

Gbamm over n out

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by surdik(m): 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2012
chelseabmw:

How did you check?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Harpesin(m): 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2012
" While other participants of other threads are being appreciative by voting the person nominated for poster of the year from their thread, you really don't appreciate what you have here. Go and vote Collinsfbi as Travel Section poster of the year. Collinsfbi na our man ooo,"
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by collinsfbi(m): 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2012
Harpesin:

" While other participants of other threads are being appreciative by voting the person nominated for poster of the year from their thread, you really don't appreciate what you have here. Go and vote Collinsfbi as Travel Section poster of the year. Collinsfbi na our man ooo,"
Do you really need to campaign for me? Award is nothing compares to what you can offer innocent people you may at one time or the other needs your help. You don't have to do this brother.

Gbamm over n out
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2012
Hmm... I was declined today, they said forged bank statement.... This is a mess.. And it hurts.... What can i do?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by collinsfbi(m): 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2012
Horladortune: Hmm... I was declined today, they said forged bank statement.... This is a mess.. And it hurts.... What can i do?
Be sincere to yourself for once, you did not apply with your personal docs. It's either you gave it to someone to do it for you or you personally arrange fake statement of account from somewhere.

Gbamm over n out
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by surdik(m): 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2012
collinsfbi:

As at today, Arik is NGN 100,219.00 if you book to depart Lagos in let's say a week time and your departure date from South Africa for your return ticket will be in January and it's advisable most especially if you are likely to have heavy luggage on departure of both ports. Arik air luggage free allowance policy under Economy Class is 2 pieces (luggage) max 30kg each with 10kg hand bang excluding laptops and mobile phones making 70kg each for each passenger under Economy class.

Gbamm over n out
Please how do i make reservation and payment for my flight at south African airways.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2012
collinsfbi:
Be sincere to yourself for once, you did not apply with your personal docs. It's either you gave it to someone to do it for you or you personally arrange fake statement of account from somewhere.

Gbamm over n out
yea an agent was involved. Do u think i can do it my self? And hope it wont Affect me again due to the first decline i got today?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tzetzefly(m): 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2012
Horladortune: yea an agent was involved. Do u think i can do it my self? And hope it wont Affect me again due to the first decline i got today?
Horladortune: yea an agent was involved. Do u think i can do it my self? And hope it wont Affect me again due to the first decline i got today?

Agents! AGents!! AGEnts!!! AGENts!!!! AGENTs!!!!! AGENTS!!!!!!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2012
tzetzefly:

everything was my documents only that statement he brought from where i dont know...... The statement reads 884,00,00 on it whereas i got 324k in my real bank account and besides i dont av account with the bank statement he brought.... What is going on? This is my first time..... Collinsfbi and other brodas advice me
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2012
And i'm thinking that they verified it cus it took them 2 weeks to process it.....
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by chelseabmw(m): 7:06pm On Dec 10, 2012
surdik:
How did you check?

The Internet kiss
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by topsyking: 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2012
tzetzefly:

Wat happen to dem
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by chelseabmw(m): 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2012
Horladortune: Hmm... I was declined today, they said forged bank statement.... This is a mess.. And it hurts.... What can i do?

Bro.....u r very funny...u had about 350k in ur account and u went to forge an account? With that amount u can even get a uk visa..... If its uk,then its 10yr ban for u.....I advise u reapply again with ur real account details
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tzetzefly(m): 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2012
Horladortune: everything was my documents only that statement he brought from where i dont know...... The statement reads 884,00,00 on it whereas i got 324k in my real bank account and besides i dont av account with the bank statement he brought.... What is going on? This is my first time..... Collinsfbi and other brodas advice me

You should have questioned that agent wen he brought the questinable document to you.

Nevertheless, you have raised a red flag on ur future applications. But not to worry, all you need now is to file a new application but not Immediately. You can do that by February 2013. I have a feeling you may be refused again if you file immediately after this initial denial.

You can travel someplace else for the time being, this should change ur travel status b4 ur next application.

But please, make sure you apply with genuine docs....abeg.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2012
tzetzefly:

You should have questioned that agent wen he brought the questinable document to you.

Nevertheless, you have raised a red flag on ur future applications. But not to worry, all you need now is to file a new application but not Immediately. You can do that by February 2013. I have a feeling you may be refused again if you file immediately after this initial denial.

You can travel someplace else for the time being, this should change ur travel status b4 ur next application.

But please, make sure you apply with genuine docs....abeg.
hmm.... Agent don kill me be that! Anyone know of which country i can go that is not expensive and good pls shed more light......
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by chelseabmw(m): 7:39am On Dec 11, 2012
Why will somebody want to use an agent when you have the likes of collinsfbi here undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 11, 2012
justwise: Ask/make your South African visa contributions here, i have seen increasing number of different threads about South African visa recently hence the need to dedicate one thread for South African visa issues.
the south Africans borders have closed angry
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by topsyking: 8:39am On Dec 11, 2012
Horladortune: hmm.... Agent don kill me be that! Anyone know of which country i can go that is not expensive, i'm thinking of cyprus, georgia, kenya pls shed more light......
Post ur comment under the thread for the country u meantion...nobody will answer u here..dis place is meant for SA issues...
Am off
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 11, 2012
Horladortune: everything was my documents only that statement he brought from where i dont know...... The statement reads 884,00,00 on it whereas i got 324k in my real bank account and besides i dont av account with the bank statement he brought.... What is going on? This is my first time..... Collinsfbi and other brodas advice me

The truth of the matter is that you've messed up big time. If you truly had that much in your personal account, were you smoking weed when you then decided to leave matters in the hands of those usually selfish agents who couldn't care less about how they destroy your personal history with the embassies?

Well, there's usually a penalty imposed on those with the audacity to present fake documents, and it runs into YEARS for the most part. So, to save your time, effort and application fees, even February is tooooo soon to turn in another SA visa application - forget SA for now. If you doubt me though, please go ahead and apply anytime next year. Good luck. (But I think there may be hope if you put in a new application and, using your true bank statement to back it up, use good composition skills to honestly explain what happened with the travel agent. If they believe you, why the hell won't your visa be granted?)

If you must travel, apply to other countries. I would get a new passport, because I think it is embarrassing for a country like SA to have a rejection stamp on your passport; wetin go now happen if you apply for the likes of Canada etc.? Abeg abeg no dey use your own hand 4uk yourself up again o
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 9:54am On Dec 11, 2012
baddiguy:

The truth of the matter is that you've messed up big time. If you truly had that much in your personal account, were you smoking weed when you then decided to leave matters in the hands of those usually selfish agents who couldn't care less about how they destroy your personal history with the embassies?

Well, there's usually a penalty imposed on those with the audacity to present fake documents, and it runs into YEARS for the most part. So, to save your time, effort and application fees, even February is tooooo soon to turn in another SA visa application - forget SA for now. If you doubt me though, please go ahead and apply anytime next year. Good luck. (But I think there may be hope if you put in a new application and, using your true bank statement to back it up, use good composition skills to honestly explain what happened with the travel agent. If they believe you, why the hell won't your visa be granted?)

If you must travel, apply to other countries. I would get a new passport, because I think it is embarrassing for a country like SA to have a rejection stamp on your passport; wetin go now happen if you apply for the likes of Canada etc.? Abeg abeg no dey use your own hand 4uk yourself up again o

You made a good point until when you mentioned the idea of getting a new passport, what happened to his biometric details?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 9:56am On Dec 11, 2012
@collinsfbi

Job well-done! being very helpful here since the start of this thread.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 11, 2012
justwise:

You made a good point until when you mentioned the idea of getting a new passport, what happened to his biometric details?

They remain intact. The idea is to get a fresh passport that does not feature any page with SA rejection stamp, just so eyebrows are not raised at other embassies. Usually, guys put in a police report for lost passport, go to court and then forward to NIS where about 15-20k and 24hrs would be the only obstacles to getting that fresh passport. But this is criminology, I guess. So I take it back and reserve my... no, comment my reserve grin
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by collinsfbi(m): 10:28am On Dec 11, 2012
As much as i will pity you for your rejection, i also pity you for your negligence and the audacity displayed by trying to secure ordinary SA visa with fake statement of account. You can continue to form innocent from now till Jesus will come but i am very sure if you have up to what you claimed in your account you wouldn’t have allowed one useless agent to mess you up. For your information, that is a great offence though i am not sure of any ban but even if you reapply, you may not be granted visa for months even years

Gbamm over n out
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ayostacey: 10:35am On Dec 11, 2012
Does anyone know if I can apply for a SA visitor visa from Ghana if I am Nigerian Citizen? I stay in Ghana, though not a resident or have resident permit or anything. I am going back to Nigeria to get my passport since I have lost mine last year. I was thinking I would like to get the passport in Abuja and then come back to Ghana and apply for the SA visa. Is that possible or would I have to do it in Nigeria. I know I could do it the same time I get my passport, but then I'd have to either wait around to get it, (which who knows how long that could take) OR I'd have to travel back to Nigeria again to get the Visa when it was ready (God willing)...Sooo, do you know if it's possible to apply outside your home country? thanks again for any advice

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.