Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1739315 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (916) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
aspenjnr:
the passport was just stamp and they gave me a letter stated the reason of your denial is fraud and fraudulent documention can I send you the page of the passport

Sorry for late reply. Honestly i don't know if you have been banned or not. Reapplying will answer that question.

Maybe others with more accurate info can help
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by aspenjnr: 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
justwise:

Sorry for late reply. Honestly i don't know if you have been banned or not. Reapplying will answer that question.

Maybe others with more accurate info can help
Thats what me don't know only the letter they gave me was Reason Of Your Denial Is Fraud And Fraudlent Documentation no Ban Mention inside it
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by henrydadon(m): 5:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
help me guyz..i summitted my visa(visiting visa) application at vfs abuja since 4th of may nd still no response...i wonder if it take this long to process .any hope at getting a visa from them...and is there anybody here who has collected his or he
r own visa

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
easrael:
Good day everyone!

I need advise abeg?

How can I do Masters by Research in South Africa?

I've completed BSc in Nigeria here and please don't tell me to go to page 1 or 0, Nothing dey there wey concern me....I've read through all the pages

Thanks....And that saqa website, whats it for basically cos I can't understand what going on there
From previous pages how to get admission to schools were treated squarely .However for admission to SA schools your academic documents must be evaluated by Saqa Pretoria .A body assigned to evaluation al foreign certificates .The following certified docs are submitted 1,passport data page 2waec 3.Bsc cert 4.academic transcripts .You make payment via your mastercard or ask a friend in SA to pay for you .
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 5:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
aspenjnr:
Thats what me don't know only the letter they gave me was Reason Of Your Denial Is Fraud And Fraudlent Documentation no Ban Mention inside it
Red stamp indicate ban but to be sure you re not banned please apply again .Sincerely no one can say if you banned or not until you re apply again !
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pyr8te: 1:02am On Jun 15, 2015
muhaogunlo:

Cc: Pyr8te, pls what were the documents u submitted? I'm a medical doctor, can I use my Bachelor of Medicine ; Bachelor of Surgery certificate to apply for the ccritical skills permit.

Thanks

Kind regards.

Sorry bruv..just seeing this. Never got ur email . As for ur question, ul av to register wit dia medical society over there..dats d much I know. If there are waivers for being a qualified doctor (being a different kinda profession) maybe d experts in d house can tell us
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by aspenjnr: 3:07am On Jun 15, 2015
samtol4:
Red stamp indicate ban but to be sure you re not banned please apply again .Sincerely no one can say if you banned or not until you re apply again !
so if i reapply again if it is a ban what will they do and also should i reapply through the same route i mean in lagos or through abuja
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mykematt: 6:27am On Jun 15, 2015
Morning all,

When can one submit application for study visa (masters) if the scheduled Tuesday is a public holiday? The preceding Monday, the following Wednesday or the following week's Tueaday?

Thanks.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by aspenjnr: 8:32am On Jun 15, 2015
samtol4:
From previous pages how to get admission to schools were treated squarely .However for admission to SA schools your academic documents must be evaluated by Saqa Pretoria .A body assigned to evaluation al foreign certificates .The following certified docs are submitted 1,passport data page 2waec 3.Bsc cert 4.academic transcripts .You make payment via your mastercard or ask a friend in SA to pay for you .
A Friend want to know how much do they use in evaluating academic documents

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by alongie024: 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
@sultan003:please about to apply for critical skill visa all my saqa certificate,professional body confirmation letter are ready with bank statement,police clearance report ,medical report and radiographic report from lasuth .but my bank statement balance is 409k .
House pls ,hope am on right track and sholud i use lagos or abuja embassy for visa?

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by sultan003(m): 5:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
alongie024:
@sultan003:please about to apply for critical skill visa all my saqa certificate,professional body confirmation letter are ready with bank statement,police clearance report ,medical report and radiographic report from lasuth .but my bank statement balance is 409k .
House pls ,hope am on right track and sholud i use lagos or abuja embassy for visa?

try both... you are on the right track, just have in mind that it is not bank balance that they look at, but cash flow. Good luck
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by aspenjnr: 3:33am On Jun 18, 2015
Have u gotten a response and is the visa issued [quote author=any response

..[/quote]
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by aaamorg(m): 8:49am On Jun 18, 2015
sultan003:

try both... you are on the right track, just have in mind that it is not bank balance that they look at, but cash flow. Good luck

I see. But is it a must I use my own statement of account?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by aaamorg(m): 9:03am On Jun 18, 2015
yinksob002:
You can check university of kwazulu natal, university of Pretoria, university of Joburg, Stellenbosch university and so on. There are lots of cheap schools in SA but quality of academic work should also be a crucial consideration. Hence, I will advise that you check out any of the schools listed above cos they are relatively cheap and equally good schools too.

On your second question, I will advise you to just present a legitimate bank statement to avoid having issues. All the best

If that's the case, I don't mind presenting a legit statement but Pls around what range should the account balance be and can I use someone else's account statement ? Thanks for your prompt response @Yinksob002
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 14(m): 12:23am On Jun 19, 2015
sultan003:

cape town is very far from pretoria
1 700 km away
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 14(m): 12:32am On Jun 19, 2015
FeyiDOT:
Thanks a lot I really appreciate u a lot. One last thing is d proof of accomodation. I want to. Rent a place but renting a place from nigeria could be a bit difficult or I say could u advise me about dat pls

go to www.privateproperties.co.za look under renting, you will get agent contacts there. you can communicate via email, simple.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by sultan003(m): 7:45am On Jun 19, 2015
aaamorg:

I see. But is it a must I use my own statement of account?
yours or any of your sponsors....
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by alongie024: 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
@ Pyr8te: please do you applied for critical visa from Nigeria or abroad?f yes nigeria ,what is the processing time and do include the x-ray result it with your document?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pyr8te: 10:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
I applied from lagos..took 2 weeks. I included d doctors letter and X ray forms not d actual X ray stuff.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by dannie007(m): 8:53am On Jun 21, 2015
Good morning house! I have a question to ask! My brother in-law last year returned from SA to Nigeria, he overstayed while in SA and was questioned at the Airport by immigration, due to not missing their flight cos he was the only passengers delaying the flight he was allowed to board! And told to pay the fine while in Nigeria!

Now the problem is, He lost his passport and he wants to pay the fine. But my fear now is? Can he pay the fine with the photocopy of his International passport attached with a Police report and Sworn affidavit? Cos I adviced him to do it so!

Will that be ok? Please I need your quick response thanks cos he is looking @ paying this week to aviod future application for SA Visa because he still have interest in visiting SA.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by slickyslickslim(m): 11:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hi evrybody, I'm having a serious issue. I applied for 4 weeks s.a visa but my flight reservation is stated for 8 weeks. And I'm bordered if it will affect my issuance. Though d arrival date is d same. Plz someone tell me if it will affect me
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by aspenjnr: 5:46am On Jun 23, 2015
slickyslickslim:
Hi evrybody, I'm having a serious issue. I applied for 4 weeks s.a visa but my flight reservation is stated for 8 weeks. And I'm bordered if it will affect my issuance. Though d arrival date is d same. Plz someone tell me if it will affect me
It can't affect your application hope the reservation is verifable that's all
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by alongie024: 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
@pyr8te: Please what is the submitting day for critical skill visa in lagos embassy ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by slickyslickslim(m): 9:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
@aspenjnr tnx a lot I was jst really bordered tnx u've relieved me
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by aspenjnr: 10:03am On Jun 24, 2015
slickyslickslim:
@aspenjnr tnx a lot I was jst really bordered tnx u've relieved me
welcome where did u submit @ and did u got response yet
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by holluwerjimmy: 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
Hello, please i need an urgent response, i submitted my visa application this Wednesday in Lagos and i got a message today that my visa has been processed and i should come for pick up, i hope there is no problem maybe with my application or something because i am expecting a text maybe after 6 days. Thanks.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tolma28(m): 7:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
holluwerjimmy:
Hello, please i need an urgent response, i submitted my visa application this Wednesday in Lagos and i got a message today that my visa has been processed and i should come for pick up, i hope there is no problem maybe with my application or something because i am expecting a text maybe after 6 days. Thanks.

oga go collect your pali. it means it has been truly processed. Congrats ahead of collection because am so hopeful that your visa was issued.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by holluwerjimmy: 11:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
Wow.. Thanks so much, i really appreciate!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Kehnyshavin: 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hey there guys, I am new to this, but would appreciate any help I can get. A friend of mine just told me about there being some skuls in south Africa that are tuition free for post graduate studies (i.e masters and doctorate degrees). I would first off like to know if this is true and the processes I need to follow to benefit from this deal. Thanks in anticipation
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bisi16(m): 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
Kehnyshavin:
Hey there guys, I am new to this, but would appreciate any help I can get. A friend of mine just told me about there being some skuls in south Africa that are tuition free for post graduate studies (i.e masters and doctorate degrees). I would first off like to know if this is true and the processes I need to follow to benefit from this deal. Thanks in anticipation
u sent me a mail request. how can i help?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
Kehnyshavin:
100percent true .Steps to take 1.submit your documents for evaluation to Saqa office Pretoria 2.draft a proposal on your research interest 3.submit the saqa certificate and proposal to the school 4.pay application fee 5.follow up

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (916) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.