Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1734163 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Xeedorf: 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
House! What is happen with South-African Vfc office in Lagos.
After denied me Visa last year & this year in March2015.
See the message I received this morning 19/7/2015.

Visa application ref no SALA/10..../0.../01 is under process at The South African High Commission, LAGOS
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by suzzy16(f): 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
OohLalah:

Says you who has a free scholarship payed by the same grandmothers and myopic mindset people's tax. Talk about kakking on the hand that feeds you. Better fatherless children than 99%of murderers who use abortion as means of contraception. An average high school Nigeria girl has had -+7abortions. I didn't know people from this forum are such hate mongers.

There was no need for the sick insults when someone was giving an honest advise. I don't know why you don't just leave SA Then you blame people for disliking you lot embarassed
lol at dis,she is right sha
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by suzzy16(f): 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
samtol4:
Oga all these grants are for citizens o not foreigners ....abeg o
abi o,samtol4
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bisi16(m): 8:16am On Jul 22, 2015
Is anybody else being ripped off by gtbank? #18.3 to 1rand
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Xeedorf: 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
ify08:
pls house, I submitted application for SA visa at d vfs since may 28th 2015..up til now no reply from dem each time I track on line , *its been received and under assessment * is all I see ...I what to know what is happening. or is possible that is out n I didn't get SMS alert for collection? people dat submitted after me has collected theirs . mine no show yet. pls wat do I do? advise pls..
@ify.
Hope you have collected you Passport with Visa?
Wishes you best!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by davenice101: 11:03am On Jul 23, 2015
Hello house my visa was denied from vsf abuja on 20 th of July please when can i reapplied again urgent response house !!!!!!!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
Kentrasso:
@elnino2015
You might want to contact the admissions office to change your details since you have already submitted. Just send an email to admissions@uct.ac.za or isha.dilraj@uct.ac.za
You'll be told what to do.
Coursework Masters is two years in Engineering same as dissertation. Only independent programmes like ACDI and Climate change offer a year masters.
Goodluck

Hello Kentrasso,

Please I need your assistance, I sent you a PM,please reply.

Thanks.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Maama1: 11:07am On Jul 24, 2015
Hello Gurus,

I would like to know what the requirements for visiting visa from VFS Ikeja Lagos to SA for my mother-in-law entails. I want her to come for omugwo(taking care of my new baby).

Your kind response will be appreciated.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Xeedorf: 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Maama1: 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
Maama1:
Hello Gurus,

I would like to know what the requirements for visiting visa from VFS Ikeja Lagos to SA for my mother-in-law entails. I want her to come for omugwo(taking care of my new baby).

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by yinksob002: 7:47am On Jul 25, 2015
Since you are inviting her from SA, the requirements are:
1) Valid International passport
2) Duly completed visitors visa application form
3) Sponsors bank statement
4) Yellow fever vaccination card (Obtainable at the lagos airport)
5) Letter of Invitation
6) Proof of accomodation
7) Flight reservation
cool Other supporting documents from sponsor (i.e proof of employment or business in SA, residence status in SA e.t.c)

Note that item 8 will not be applicable if the sponsor is based in Nigeria.
All the best
Maama1:
Hello Gurus,

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by yinksob002: 7:50am On Jul 25, 2015
My brother, na so we see am oh. I had a similar experience couple of days back. It is well.
bisi16:
Is anybody else being ripped off by gtbank? #18.3 to 1rand
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Moana(f): 8:08am On Jul 25, 2015
harlyon:
And don't ever live in areas where there majority of South Africans....Never Never Never
all areas have majority South Africans so what are you talking about?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Maama1: 8:39am On Jul 25, 2015
yinksob002:
5) Letter of Invitation
6) Proof of accomodation
7) Flight reservation
cool Other supporting documents from sponsor (i.e proof of employment or business in SA, residence status in SA e.t.c)

All the best

Thank you so much...

Please what do u mean 'sponsor' in this regard? My mother-in-law has businesses and would be applying herself.

Modified:
Oh! Or me as the one inviting her would need to provide my SA bank statement and all?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by yinksob002: 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
The impression i had earlier was that u intend sponsoring her from SA but since she has her own business in Nigeria, it makes it a lot easier. In that case, she can provide her own documents instead and that will suffice. All the best.
Maama1:

Thank you so much...

Please what do u mean 'sponsor' in this regard? My mother-in-law has businesses and would be applying herself.

Modified:
Oh! Or me as the one inviting her would need to provide my SA bank statement and all?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Maama1: 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
yinksob002:
The impression i had earlier was that u intend sponsoring her from SA but since she has her own business in Nigeria, it makes it a lot easier. In that case, she can provide her own documents instead and that will suffice. All the best.

Thank you for your response once again...

Yes, I'll be sending an invitation to her though, proof of residence, employment and ID.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by spartanian(m): 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
Good day, I am an I.T professional with numerous certifications which i got from India and I have been searching for a job related to my expertise without success here in Nigeria.
I am considering migrating to South Africa to get a job because there are job opportunities for people of my qualifications.
Kindly advice me on the visa type to apply for and how to go about it and if it is advisable to embark on this, thank you.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
spartanian:
Good day, I am an I.T professional with numerous certifications which i got from India and I have been searching for a job related to my expertise without success here in Nigeria.
I am considering migrating to South Africa to get a job because there are job opportunities for people of my qualifications.
Kindly advice me on the visa type to apply for and how to go about it and if it is advisable to embark on this, thank you.

Go through study

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by spartanian(m): 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2015
elnino2015:

Go through study
Please can you enlighten me more on your suggestion?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bisi16(m): 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
yinksob002:
My brother, na so we see am oh. I had a similar experience couple of days back. It is well.
Nigerian banks are all scams walai!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by yinksob002: 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
Lolz..
bisi16:

Nigerian banks are all scams walai!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
yinksob002:
5) Letter of Invitation
6) Proof of accomodation
7) Flight reservation

All the best

Cool, someone want to invite me from SA ur statement above does it applies to him too cus he ask me for requirements urgent reply thanks in advance modified no 2 didn't understand
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 14(m): 12:46am On Jul 26, 2015
Moana:
all areas have majority South Africans so what are you talking about?

Maybe Hillbrow, but there are south africans there as well, maybe few, but there are many. i was surprised by the statement as well
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Ugosample(m): 2:21am On Jul 26, 2015
Good day house, and good job everyone. I just want to ask, does the South African embassy deny people visa a lot?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by yinksob002: 4:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
Sometimes they deny visas but not a lot as imagined. If your application is in order and you follow the procedures, you stand a greater chance of having your visa issued.
Ugosample:
Good day house, and good job everyone. I just want to ask, does the South African embassy deny people visa a lot?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by yinksob002: 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
Yes it does. He should also include proof of his residence status, employment and accommodation.
penquin:

Cool, someone want to invite me from SA ur statement above does it applies to him too cus he ask me for requirements urgent reply thanks in advance modified no 2 didn't understand
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Ugosample(m): 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
yinksob002:
Sometimes they deny visas but not a lot as imagined. If your application is in order and you follow the procedures, you stand a greater chance of having your visa issued.

Thanks for your reply. I want to apply but am scared
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Ugosample(m): 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
Another quick question. How much is the average school fees for a Masters degree in a reputable South African university?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by yinksob002: 6:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
The cost varies depending on the choice you make.You can search on Google for some schools in SA to have an estimate of the costing.
Ugosample:
Another quick question. How much is the average school fees for a Masters degree in a reputable South African university?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Ugosample(m): 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
yinksob002:
The cost varies depending on the choice you make.You can search on Google for some schools in SA to have an estimate of the costing.

I have checked Google already. Didn't get a satisfactory answer . Please give me an estimate for Master's in Economics in say UCT or Pretoria.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Juwohn: 6:30am On Jul 27, 2015
Ugosample:

I have checked Google already. Didn't get a satisfactory answer . Please give me an estimate for Master's in Economics in say UCT or Pretoria.

search the school yu want, go to their website and download fees statement....an accurate picture is better dan average fees... except yure expecting answers like 5000-45000 Rands lol
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by godownson: 6:53am On Jul 27, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.