Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,399 members, 7,830,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1741906 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (916) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samuelUMOH(m): 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
elijah101:
I would be going to submit my document on thursday , but i need answers house .. like when is the right time for me to make flight reservation , because what i am seeing on this flysaa site is that it takes 72hrs for them to hold the ticket .. which i means it will be cancelled if i dont pay within 72hrs .. so how do i go about this house .. Help
book your flight reservation on Wednesday.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samuelUMOH(m): 2:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
sugarvallly:

visiting
Someone with visitor visa can not invite you perhaps he has someone with resident permit to give you invitation.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by elijah101(m): 3:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
Somebody should answer my statement of account question .. with 320k .. am i good to go ..
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by sugarvallly(f): 3:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
samuelUMOH:
Someone with visitor visa can not invite you perhaps he has someone with resident permit to give you invitation.

okk.thank you.

but what are the requirements?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by yinksob002: 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
It's okay. What matters most is to have a good acct turnover (i.e inflow and outflow of funds) overtime and a valid hotel booking in SA.
elijah101:
Somebody should answer my statement of account question .. with 320k .. am i good to go ..
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 9:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
sugarvallly:

visiting
Someone with visiting can not invite another person
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
Jackson755:
Good day. I am applying to study at the CISCO IT ACAdemy in Capetown and i have just gotten my admission. The course starts Feb1 2016. How do i go about my visa Processing. Pls shed more light on the whole issue and is there express application as my date is near

You need to get a medical aid first in SA and Medical and police reports in Naija also Yellow fever card. Also a good bank statement and you need a proof of accommodation in SA (Cape Town). No express application process unfortunately.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by segzy201: 10:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
pls i want to apply for sa study visa but am intending to let my fiance join me after six month thou am not married yet. should i fill d DHA 1738 aspect of marriage as married or how?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 5:02am On Jan 18, 2016
segzy201:
pls i want to apply for sa study visa but am intending to let my fiance join me after six month thou am not married yet. should i fill d DHA 1738 aspect of marriage as married or how?
Hello Segzy, get your study permit 1st. Then after six months you invite her to join you. Mind you, she is not your wife as u said. So u don't have marriage certificate.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by roblance: 6:52am On Jan 18, 2016
urgent brothers, can I get south african rand at the airport in nigeria or I can exchange naira to rand at durban airport?

or do I change naira to dollar first then dollar to rand when I get to sa...
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by segzy201: 11:47am On Jan 18, 2016
Pls which of this application form for south africa study permit is valid DHA 1738 and BI-1738.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by xtonuns(m): 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
samuelUMOH:
book your flight reservation on Wednesday.

@Samuel, I submitted over a week old flight reservation...more than 72hrs cos I haven't paid, will it affect my application..Thank u
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by elijah101(m): 5:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
One Last Issue House .. been going through this thread and i think i might have done something wrong ... one of the tenant from my dad's house deposited 210k into my account .. jan 4 .. the next day i went and withdrew 50k gave some part to my mum .. My dad is late ... I have my own copy of the receipt i issued to the tenant , and i am planing and on submiting my app this thursday .. should i add the nepa bill of the house and also my copy of the rent receipt to my app .. but the nepa bill is in my dad's name sha ..

I have since then saved and withdrew money too .. one has to survive .. i have about 310 there as at today ..

Advice .. from my ogas is needed oo
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
elijah101:
One Last Issue House .. been going through this thread and i think i might have done something wrong ... one of the tenant from my dad's house deposited 210k into my account .. jan 4 .. the next day i went and withdrew 50k gave some part to my mum .. My dad is late ... I have my own copy of the receipt i issued to the tenant , and i am planing and on submiting my app this thursday .. should i add the nepa bill of the house and also my copy of the rent receipt to my app .. but the nepa bill is in my dad's name sha ..

I have since then saved and withdrew money too .. one has to survive .. i have about 310 there as at today ..

Advice .. from my ogas is needed oo
Hello bros nobody is asking you about nepa bills or your house receipts. Get all documents listed in their website and submit your application. Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 7:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
segzy201:
Pls which of this application form for south africa study permit is valid DHA 1738 and BI-1738.
Bros you can use anyone. Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by roblance: 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
@femiaction pls where do I get rand o. do I need to get dollars and change to rand when I get to durban airport?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 9:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
roblance:
@femiaction pls where do I get rand o. do I need to get dollars and change to rand when I get to durban airport?
I have not been to naija in like 18 months so really I don't know what obtains, what I do for close family and friends is I make them pay naira in my acct and I give them rands (but I don't do it for outsiders). As at last night my visa card from Diamond bank still works here, I think u can buy Rands at Murtala Mohammed or u can risk it and bring ur master or visa card. But really it is up to u
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
xtonuns:

@Samuel, I submitted over a week old flight reservation...more than 72hrs cos I haven't paid, will it affect my application..Thank u

NO
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by vozkini(m): 9:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
thank you starggerlee. well understood. will work with the inormation you gave me.

staggerlee:

When u visit a city u go to the best and most secure places, you don't go to obscure places, you don't expect a visitor from oversees in lagos staying @ ojota, u will probably recommend Ikoyi, VI and so on.
Holidays are expensive, when I travel I stay in New York, NY not in queens or brooklyn. The Hotels in Sandton are of standard, Hilton, Radisson, Michael Angelo, City Lodge, Intercontinental, Southern or Tsogo Sun, so many hotels. So you have more than enough to chose. Transportaton and security is a big issue in JHB, so I won't recommend other smaller cities to u, but if u have a car or can rent a car u can stay in places like Midrand, Randburg, Bryanston, or even Centurion. But without a car you will have difficulties moving around.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Growingboi(m): 9:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
hello brother, kindly brief me what this critical skills visa is all about. Thanks in advance

femiaction:
Brother, education or teaching is not under critical skills. A friend here in SA applied for critical skills work visa and he was denied because he claimed that he is a teacher. You can go through the home affairs website you will see the list of the critical skills. I had HND in mechanical engineering and i am here in SA on critical skills visa. Guy you need some packaging for your qualifications, I mean because of The program ( Education).
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ayoaces: 9:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
staggerlee:

I have not been to naija in like 18 months so really I don't know what obtains, what I do for close family and friends is I make them pay naira in my acct and I give them rands (but I don't do it for outsiders). As at last night my visa card from Diamond bank still works here, I think u can buy Rands at Murtala Mohammed or u can risk it and bring ur master or visa card. But really it is up to u

Please I need rand to pay my school fees. Can you help?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by yehmi01(m): 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
staggerlee:

hello. please when you say your diamomd visa card worked did u withdraw via the ATM or you made pos purchase or how come your ATM still works In SA, please help clarify thanks.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by vozkini(m): 11:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
i will surely try that master and visa stuff card there too.
staggerlee:

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by segzy201: 11:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
pls can i do my radiological test in LASUTH
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 10:29am On Jan 19, 2016
yehmi01:

hello. please when you say your diamomd visa card worked did u withdraw via the ATM or you made pos purchase or how come your ATM still works In SA, please help clarify thanks.
Both withdrawal and POS worked perfectly
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 10:33am On Jan 19, 2016
ayoaces:

Please I need rand to pay my school fees. Can you help?
Please this is a faceless site, I wouldn't advise u to do business with anyone here, like I said have done it with CLOSE fam and friends
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by roblance: 10:53am On Jan 19, 2016
thanks staggerlee, will find a way to get it
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by segzy201: 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
Pls, can i do the medical required for south africa visa in LASUTH?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
segzy201:
Pls, can i do the medical required for south africa visa in LASUTH?

Yes I.e medical reports and radiology
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Diamond1960: 10:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
staggerlee:

Yes I.e medical reports and radiology

STUDY PERMIT

I was at The Embassy today and some applicants were screened out due to the fact that their bank statement was below 50,000 rands.

and they were told to come back next week

Also make sure you have a particular form that is been used by the embassy because most often time they accept the forms they gave out during applicants enquirers.... well you may be lucky...

Ensure that your programme has date of likely completion.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by sugarvallly(f): 12:04am On Jan 20, 2016
please guys can you enlighten me on
steps and the requirement of getting a SA visa and the amount that will be in my account?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by meagainstdem: 3:19am On Jan 20, 2016
I was told at d embassy to get accompanying visa for my kids at vfs. We their parents are going for study. Pls I need someone to reel out how to go about this again. Does it mean we will travel and leave them behind to come pick them later bcs presently all of us now have different dates of visa application. Confused again. The eldest is 3 years plus. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (916) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: Africankel(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.