Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1732201 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 12, 2016
Dessyjones:

thanks a lot, i was thinking there's a way she can get everything done over there or is there no way please
and how much is required to be in my statement of account

No way she can help u get SA visa from SA, you do everything in naija.

About statement of account, all they need to see is good cash flow for 6 month. Not that u just made a bulk deposit prior to ur trip. The balance on the account is not as relevant as the cash flow. Not withstanding a balance of 400k should be more than enough.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Dessyjones(m): 10:00am On Aug 12, 2016
Nulasco:

No way she can help u get SA visa from SA, you do everything in naija.

About statement of account, all they need to see is good cash flow for 6 month. Not that u just made a bulk deposit prior to ur trip. The balance on the account is not as relevant as the cash flow. Not withstanding a balance of 400k should be more than enough.
thanks a lot broda, you have done well
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by DebossG: 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
Please state your point.

staggerlee:

Have you been to New York before?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Dessyjones(m): 11:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
staggerlee:

Not sure, my Zenith stopped working in SA yesterday. Most banks have suspended international transactions. The banks now tell you, that you should get dollar dominted Mastercards

please bro, you might be of help since you're in sa, I got an invitation to come to sa, what's the next step i should take
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 2:27am On Aug 13, 2016
Dessyjones:

please bro, you might be of help since you're in sa, I got an invitation to come to sa, what's the next step i should take

How long are you staying?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bedoab10k(m): 7:58am On Aug 13, 2016
Nulasco:

Anybody can gain admission to SA without knowing anybody. Anybody can apply and get study permit to SA without agent. We know u dont need SAQA going for undergraduate degree. It's cheaper and safer to DIY. We know how some agents manipulate statement of account. What's there in getting study permit that u need an agent for? Afterall if all genue documents are submitted there's no reason for embassy not to issue u ur permit. I've never use any agent to travel anywhere before. We preach DIY here pls, we don't go through agents.

There would be no need for this trend if we follow people like u to help get SA visa. If u wish to share anything, share openly and let others gain from it.

Who ever has ears let them hear. It's at your own risk going through any agent whatsoever. Everything u need is here.

Just My 2cents

I'm not clear about the permit issue, Do student apply for study permit when he/she get to SA or here in Nigeria. A friends want to apply for admission but will start by September for SAQA and d processing. hope its not late.I will appreciate better explanation
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 8:26am On Aug 13, 2016
bedoab10k:

I'm not clear about the permit issue, Do student apply for study permit when he/she get to SA or here in Nigeria. A friends want to apply for admission but will start by September for SAQA and d processing. hope its not late.I will appreciate better explanation

Student visas is only issued for the first time in your home country, doing SAQA in september is so late, unlesss your school does not require saqa for admission

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by naruto02(m): 10:40am On Aug 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bedoab10k(m): 10:46am On Aug 13, 2016
staggerlee:

Student visas is only issued for the first time in your home country, doing SAQA in september is so late, unlesss your school does not require saqa for admission

want to apply for Forth Hare University
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 13, 2016
naruto02:
Been a while I checked this thread. How y'll. Been in SA for 2 months now.Nice but boring for me.

Bro how your study ? Hope you've not been flying the plane too high Lol. Why boring? Tired of flying? undecided sad
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
@natuto how is SA compared to naija?I heard their shollies tight die ,how true is that?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Femcesc07(m): 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
How is SA bro
Guess changing of weather is something that feels different
naruto02:
Been a while I checked this thread. How y'll. Been in SA for 2 months now.Nice but boring for me.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by naruto02(m): 12:38am On Aug 14, 2016
Nulasco:

Bro how your study ? Hope you've not been flying the plane too high Lol. Why boring? Tired of flying? undecided sad

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by naruto02(m): 12:41am On Aug 14, 2016
Femcesc07:
How is SA bro
Guess changing of weather is something that feels different
yoo! When I came here it was too cold, couldn't handle it. I was down with cold and flu then I had to see dr and get medications. Thank God I had the momentum health, the consultation was covered but I had to pay half of the medication. But now it's getting warm or maybe it's me adapting.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Dessyjones(m): 12:41am On Aug 14, 2016
staggerlee:

How long are you staying?
I intend to base there, and also get a job
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by naruto02(m): 12:49am On Aug 14, 2016
heaven4me:
@natuto how is SA compared to naija?I heard their shollies tight die ,how true is that?
To be honest it's very good here. Here in Walmer PE, they don't have those tall houses and buildings like Nigeria(in Abuja everywhere is just storey building) but in Central there is. Electricity constant, with those roads(bridges) that looks like tangled earphones wire. Where I stay isn't populated, you see more whites than blacks you'll almost think you're not in Africa, in my school we have only 2 blacks working there, more than half of the students are whites too, but in central, hey! Welcome to Africa people even stand outside chilling, you'll see Mai suya you'll hear people speaking in Yoruba and Igbo. Sorry I don't understand what you meant by shollies
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by philip0906(m): 8:01am On Aug 14, 2016
naruto02:

To be honest it's very good here. Here in Walmer PE, they don't have those tall houses and buildings like Nigeria(in Abuja everywhere is just storey building) but in Central there is. Electricity constant, with those roads(bridges) that looks like tangled earphones wire. Where I stay isn't populated, you see more whites than blacks you'll almost think you're not in Africa, in my school we have only 2 blacks working there, more than half of the students are whites too, but in central, hey! Welcome to Africa people even stand outside chilling, you'll see Mai suya you'll hear people speaking in Yoruba and Igbo. Sorry I don't understand what you meant by shollies
when he says shollies (another way of saying shorties) he is talking about hoes man grin grin
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 9:03am On Aug 14, 2016
Dessyjones:

I intend to base there, and also get a job
The best way of coming to SA to stay is by coming into SA with a student visa and going to school to study a good course relevant for south african economy
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by naruto02(m): 10:10am On Aug 14, 2016
@heaven4me oh lol. SA shollies are just *thumbs up*
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by naruto02(m): 10:14am On Aug 14, 2016

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Dessyjones(m): 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2016
staggerlee:

The best way of coming to SA to stay is by coming into SA with a student visa and going to school to study a good course relevant for south african economy
about the job she would arrange for that, but what i want to know is if i can get a residential permit there that can make me stay despite the fact that i came in with invitation. thank u
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mzjennypher(f): 5:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
Hello house, I want to apply for sa visitors visa but from what I have gathered from people I learn in sa they usually tip the consular so I met with an aget uh has done sa visa for someone I know and she is requesting for N130,000 as she sed she wld provide me an account statement because the 600k in my account wont be enuf. according to her it has to be about N1,000,000. pls gurus in the house I need ur input.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2016
Dessyjones:

about the job she would arrange for that, but what i want to know is if i can get a residential permit there that can make me stay despite the fact that i came in with invitation. thank u
No
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by wine4dguy: 8:43pm On Aug 14, 2016
[quote author=naruto02 post=48468585]hi naruto...please I intend to do an AME course I have an engineering first degree which school in SA can you advice I apply to or since you are in the field advice me
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 8:57pm On Aug 14, 2016
mzjennypher:
Hello house, I want to apply for sa visitors visa but from what I have gathered from people I learn in sa they usually tip the consular so I met with an aget uh has done sa visa for someone I know and she is requesting for N130,000 as she sed she wld provide me an account statement because the 600k in my account wont be enuf. according to her it has to be about N1,000,000. pls gurus in the house I need ur input.

You are about to waste your money and get banned by SA embassy. Nothing the agent told you is true.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Femcesc07(m): 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2016
Yes bro, guess it getting warm now and at the same time you are adapting lo, how is life generally overthere
naruto02:

yoo! When I came here it was too cold, couldn't handle it. I was down with cold and flu then I had to see dr and get medications. Thank God I had the momentum health, the consultation was covered but I had to pay half of the medication. But now it's getting warm or maybe it's me adapting.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by naruto02(m): 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
Femcesc07:
Yes bro, guess it getting warm now and at the same time you are adapting lo, how is life generally overthere
Cool man, but I feel things I a bit expensive here
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by naruto02(m): 10:36pm On Aug 14, 2016
[quote author=wine4dguy post=48483860][/quote]
You mean the aviation medical examiner course right? I don't really know bro. I've been here for just 2 months.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Femcesc07(m): 10:43pm On Aug 14, 2016
Oh really
If things are Xpensive bro, it cool if one will be getting money to purchase em, naija no smile oo baba
naruto02:

Cool man, but I feel things I a bit expensive here
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Ugosample(m): 12:05am On Aug 15, 2016
samuelUMOH:
No sir ! Students with masters degree and enrolled for PhD are employed as contract lecturer /tutor and paid above 7000rand.Although those who earn higher pay a little as tax but it is not ILLEGAL! So far you don't exceed the 20hours per week .I speak through experience not hearsay.More importantly I know few guys here( nairaland ) who came 2014 for postgraduate and are earning well with the study permit approved by the Dean of their respective colleges .It is not ILLEGAL .Hopefully Some of them will have time to comment on this .

So what are you driving at bros?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Ugosample(m): 12:24am On Aug 15, 2016
DebossG:
Currently in cape town. Omg! This country is very developed. This city can be compared to newyork. No one should ever compare nigeria to south africa in terms of development and infrastructure, they are not comparable.

The city is even way more developed than the people lol

From the Airport, you will begin to see a modern country. Why is nigerians being punished with bad leaders, what did we do wrong.

I passed through nairobi airport and you cant even compare nairobi airport to mmia.

Nigerians need to travel out and see how our leaders have robbed us off the good things of life.

What a shame. Truth be told, nigeria has failed africa, is a shame.

I am telling you bro.
Nigerians indeed need to travel out and see how far behind we have fallen.
From the airport on your way back home in Lagos, you are already annoyed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: MintyChoccochip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.