Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1732184 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mzjennypher(f): 7:23am On Aug 15, 2016
justwise:

You are about to waste your money and get banned by SA embassy. Nothing the agent told you is true.

@justwise thank you for this response, pls whats the best account balance for this application? i have 600k that has stayed over 3months.pls how do i go about it? i really need this visa cos i wanna apply for uk next yr. pls assist
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 7:25am On Aug 15, 2016
mzjennypher:

@justwise thank you for this response, pls whats the best account balance for this application? i have 600k that has stayed over 3months.pls how do i go about it? i really need this visa cos i wanna apply for uk next yr. pls assist

This is not about how much you have in your account, to start with..what is your monthly salary?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mzjennypher(f): 7:33am On Aug 15, 2016
justwise:

This is not about how much you have in your account, to start with..what is your monthly salary?

my monthly salary is 149k but the problem is that it is paid twice mid month and end of the month into two separate accounts of which i have a facility that gets deducted before i get my end of the month pay. more my payslip carries only the end of the month details it excluded the mid month pay.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mzjennypher(f): 7:55am On Aug 15, 2016
mzjennypher:

@justwise my monthly salary is 149k but the problem is that it is paid twice mid month and end of the month into two separate accounts of which i have a facility that gets deducted before i get my end of the month pay. moreso my payslip carries only the end of the month details it excluded the mid month pay.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 9:57am On Aug 15, 2016
mzjennypher:

my monthly salary is 149k but the problem is that it is paid twice mid month and end of the month into two separate accounts of which i have a facility that gets deducted before i get my end of the month pay. more my payslip carries only the end of the month details it excluded the mid month pay.

As long as that amount is paid directly into your account from the company then its not a problem, what matters is your net monthly salary.

1. How long do you intend to stay in SA?

2. How much is your budget for flight, accommodation and feeding in SA?

3. Where are you visiting in SA?

4.How much will the total expenditure come up to?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by wine4dguy: 11:15am On Aug 15, 2016
naruto02:

You mean the aviation medical examiner course right? I don't really know bro. I've been here for just 2 months.
No I mean the aircraft maintenance engineering course
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mzjennypher(f): 11:50am On Aug 15, 2016
justwise:

As long as that amount is paid directly into your account from the company then its not a problem, what matters is your net monthly salary.

1. How long do you intend to stay in SA?

2. How much is your budget for flight, accommodation and feeding in SA?

3. Where are you visiting in SA?

4.How much will the total expenditure come up to?

@justwise i intend staying for just 5days, flight is like 150k other budget is 150k as well. i am going to jo'burg. total expenditure is like 600k. moreso, should i print the two account statements? (current and savings) tho my current has nothing in it.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by heemran: 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
House, please I need rand. I'm presently in Lagos.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 12:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
mzjennypher:

@justwise i intend staying for just 5days, flight is like 150k other budget is 150k as well. i am going to jo'burg. total expenditure is like 600k. moreso, should i print the two account statements? (current and savings) tho my current has nothing in it.

That does not make any economic sense. You have 600K in your savings account and want to spend all in 5days? How long did it take you to save up that amount? Going by your salary that is 4months + salary gone in 5days.

This is one holiday you can't afford to take.

You need to present at least 6months payslip and bank statement.

3 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mzjennypher(f): 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
justwise:

That does not make any economic sense. You have 600K in your savings account and want to spend all in 5days? How long did it take you to save up that amount? Going by your salary that is 4months + salary gone in 5days.

This is one holiday you can't afford to take.

You need to present at least 6months payslip and bank statement.

thanks so much @justwise pls how can i get the yellow fever cert? can i get it during weekends? cos the nature of my job wont gimme the time to go for the vaccine and still go and drop my application at the embassy
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
mzjennypher:

thanks so much @justwise pls how can i get the yellow fever cert? can i get it during weekends? cos the nature of my job wont gimme the time to go for the vaccine and still go and drop my application at the embassy

I got no idea but i'm sure somebody here will be able to help with an answer
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by naruto02(m): 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
wine4dguy:
No I mean the aircraft maintenance engineering course
Sorry man I don't have any info
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
mzjennypher:

Go the health centre close to the MM International airport, present your passport, your arm for injection and N1,000. A yellow vaccine card is issued.

By the way, its winter in JBourg now, your budget would not be sufficient. Visa application cost, flight cost, hotel, feeding, transportation, exchange rate differentials, winter jacket and medicine.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
Keneking:

Go the health centre close to the MM International airport, present your passport, your arm for injection and N1,000. A yellow vaccine card is issued.

By the way, its winter in JBourg now, your budget would not be sufficient. Visa application cost, flight cost, hotel, feeding, transportation, exchange rate differentials, winter jacket and medicine.

Winter is virtually gone though still cold in the mornings and evenings, but by sept 1 its officially spring
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
staggerlee:

Winter is virtually gone though still cold in the mornings and evenings, but by sept 1 its officially spring

But some part of Western and Eastern Cape still hit less than 15degrees Celsius daytime.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
Keneking:

But some part of Western and Eastern Cape still hit less than 15degrees Celsius daytime.

Well for newbies the weather is still so cold to them, but for us we can walk around during the day without a jacket or sweater.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
staggerlee:

Well for newbies the weather is still so cold to them, but for us we can walk around during the day without a jacket or sweater.

I get the exaggeration grin
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 9:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
Keneking:

I get the exaggeration grin

For real, day time I just wear a thin thermal wear and my shirt, my jacket never leaves the car
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by heemran: 6:23am On Aug 16, 2016
heemran:
House, please I need rand. I'm presently in Lagos.
Good morning, does anyone have rand to sell?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mzjennypher(f): 7:33am On Aug 16, 2016
Keneking:

thanks @keneking pls do the health centre work on weekends?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ife01(m): 8:34am On Aug 16, 2016
mzjennypher:

thanks @keneking pls do the health centre work on weekends?

Yes
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 8:35am On Aug 16, 2016
heemran:

Good morning, does anyone have rand to sell?

What rate?

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mzjennypher(f): 10:49am On Aug 16, 2016
ife01:

Yes

@ife01 thanks so much, pls does it include sunays too and pls do u have an idea of their working hours?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ife01(m): 11:34am On Aug 16, 2016
mzjennypher:

@ife01 thanks so much, pls does it include sunays too and pls do u have an idea of their working hours?

Yes, Sundays too. Not sure of their working hours. Preferably, you go in the morning 9/10am.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mzjennypher(f): 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
ife01:

Yes, Sundays too. Not sure of their working hours. Preferably, you go in the morning 9/10am.

@ife01 thanks so much!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by heemran: 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
staggerlee:

What rate?
What rate do you want to sell.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by sicario1: 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2016
Hello guys, trying to reserve an hotel on booking.com but my debit card keeps getting declined when the hotel tries to deduct 50% of my reservation. I have contacted my bank and they've affirm that it is okay for int'l payment. How did you settle this??
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Zaigs: 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
Hello y'all!

I've tried to read a few pages from this VERY LONG thread. Very insightful. Wise ones, pleas help me with the current/recent information regarding applying and processing the SA visa and the documents needed. I understand I can get an application form from vsf global. My brother plans to travel to Pretoria for 5 to 7 days, in october. When's the right time to apply for visa?

Anticipating a response. Thank y'all!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Zaigs: 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
Plus can he make use of a free cancellation hotel booking?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Dayhor: 6:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Zaigs: 12:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
The SA visa gurus have left the building...
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2016
Zaigs:
Hello y'all!

I've tried to read a few pages from this VERY LONG thread. Very insightful. Wise ones, pleas help me with the current/recent information regarding applying and processing the SA visa and the documents needed. I understand I can get an application form from vsf global. My brother plans to travel to Pretoria for 5 to 7 days, in october. When's the right time to apply for visa?

Anticipating a response. Thank y'all!

We have addressed this so many times on this thread. Dox needed includes 1. Hotel booking or invitation letter 2. Flight reservation 3. Letter of introduction 4. Bank statements 4. Vaccination card. You can not use free cancellation reservation to get a visa, its advisable to use paid hotel booking

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 2fine2fast(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.