Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1737871 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (916) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by demmysoft: 8:19pm On May 28, 2017
samtol4:
It is safe and awesome by night bus . Around R250to 350rand bus and some flights around 450 to 590

yea, the bus is in the range of R250 to R300, but the least you can get for flight is R1500, I was there last week, l later took R280 intercity bus right from airport to Durban. from 8.00am to 4:30pmthe same day, the night bus is from 8.00pm to 3:30am.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by America001: 8:18am On May 29, 2017
Toksvik:
lol, yeah I was able to submit it on Wednesday 24th and they told me 6-10 working days.. So am Hopeful. Boss, which number I need o....lol
No mind me oh, na waiting list I dey talk about. Won't your purpose of travel have elapsed in 6-10 working days time (i.e 2 weeks)?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Iamtina: 9:25am On May 29, 2017
[b][/b][quote author=America001 . Good morning and thanks for accepting me here , please am new here and I want to apply for South Africa tourist visa and I have all document but I don't know how to go about the hotel booking and flight itinerary . Urgent reply please . Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by infofta(m): 3:57pm On May 29, 2017
@Iamtina
GO to any travel agent or airline, tell them you want flight itinerary. Tell them your travel plan, departure and arrival dates.
Google hotels in the city you intend to visit make reservation for the days you are staying and print it out. Once you get the visa MAKE SURE you pay for the booking before your departure.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by elhafeez(m): 8:36pm On May 29, 2017
Johnnyessence:
I have make some enquiries on the low tuition fees in south Africa school. Well I am satisfied in choosing nelson mandela metropolitan university. Infact it is really clear about their school fees.
it's a very good school . Highly rated too. I was there last year. it's beautiful too. hoping to be back there in May. A lot of Nigerians are there especially PhD.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by elhafeez(m): 8:45pm On May 29, 2017
hi everyone. I was in SA last year and when I applied for visiting Visa it was approved in 5 working days in November 2016. I submitted on Monday and a message came in on Friday that my passport is ready for collection. Am suppose to travel on 10th of June but am submitting my application tomorrow 30th.
my question is has the processing date for Visa increased from 5 days now. I can see alot of people complaining. How long does it take now
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Johnnyessence(m): 9:28pm On May 29, 2017
elhafeez:
it's a very good school . Highly rated too. I was there last year. it's beautiful too. hoping to be back there in May. A lot of Nigerians are there especially PhD.
thanks for your reply sir. Please I want to ask is it good for me to start applying now. Or when is the admission usually start. Please I need more of the advice on the admission process.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by elhafeez(m): 11:02pm On May 29, 2017
Johnnyessence:
thanks for your reply sir. Please I want to ask is it good for me to start applying now. Or when is the admission usually start. Please I need more of the advice on the admission process.
Masters or PhD ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Toksvik: 11:22am On May 30, 2017
Good news guys, I just got my visa delivered to my office..... 2 days processing. Glory to God.
America001:

No mind me oh, na waiting list I dey talk about. Won't your purpose of travel have elapsed in 6-10 working days time (i.e 2 weeks)?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by America001: 11:26am On May 30, 2017
Toksvik:
Good news guys, I just got my visa delivered to my office..... 2 days processing. Glory to God.
I don't believe it. How come? In other words congrats, even though I don't think you are telling us the whole story
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Adewole17: 11:46am On May 30, 2017
America001:

I don't believe it. How come? In other words congrats, even though I don't think you are telling us the whole story

For real I don't believe it either....
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Toksvik: 12:23pm On May 30, 2017
the training I was going for wrote to the High Commissioner himself, so I guess that's y it was very fast.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by America001: 12:40pm On May 30, 2017
Toksvik:
the training I was going for wrote to the High Commissioner himself, so I guess that's y it was very fast.
Ok. I have some questions though 1. Did you get a text your passport was ready for collection? 2. Did you pay for accelerated visa processing?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Toksvik: 12:48pm On May 30, 2017
Got a text Friday that it was ready for collection, I did not pay for any accelerated process as they don't have the option again in Abuja. Paid 31,440 for visa and 4150 for courier.
America001:

Ok. I have some questions though 1. Did you get a text your passport was ready for collection? 2. Did you pay for accelerated visa processing?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by princejackson78: 12:49pm On May 30, 2017
I have serious questions is it true that it takes 5 working days in abuja for South Africa visa processing? and how much needs to be in my acct ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 30, 2017
Hi everyone. I would be moving to SA very soon, capetown precisely and i need someone to tell me about life in south africa aside crime and the xenophobic attacks. Thank You.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lionessza(f): 3:37pm On May 30, 2017
kleanvictor01:
Hi everyone. I would be moving to SA very soon, capetown precisely and i need someone to tell me about life in south africa aside crime and the xenophobic attacks. Thank You.

Life is good in SA if you are legal, have enough money to take care of all your needs .
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 3:40pm On May 30, 2017
kleanvictor01:
Life in SA sweet when you have permit not 3 months visiting visa. ie Study permit or work permit. Note you can not change your visiting visa in SA. Thanks

5 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 30, 2017
Lionessza:

Life is good in SA if you are legal, have enough money to take care of all your needs .

Another one kaloku yesterday said South Africa is even poor than Ghana. So I wonder beza befunani if things are that terrible. Mona!

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lionessza(f): 3:46pm On May 30, 2017
ZarZar:

Another one kaloku yesterday said South Africa is even poor than Ghana. So I wonder beza befunani if things are that terrible. Mona!

I saw that comment ndayihlaka, sendide ndabancama ngomona they can't help themselves shame.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 30, 2017
Lionessza:

I saw that comment ndayihlaka, sendide ndabancama ngomona they can't help themselves shame.

Anne? Smh. Madness. Anyway, they know that down South yonkinto itofotofotofo * in pitch black afro' s voice*

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 30, 2017
Lionessza:

Okay but how about securing atleast a menial job atleast for the main time?

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by earthrealm(m): 4:42pm On May 30, 2017
Yes
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lionessza(f): 4:51pm On May 30, 2017
ZarZar:

Anne? Smh. Madness. Anyway, they know that down South yonkinto itofotofotofo * in pitch black afro' s voice*

grin

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lionessza(f): 4:59pm On May 30, 2017
[quote author=kleanvictor01 post=57027574][/quote]

The competition for menial jobs is very high , they mostly hire unskilled citizens first then immigrants especially those from there SADC region. So to be honest your chances would be slim there.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 30, 2017
Lionessza:

What about skilled jobs?

The competition for menial jobs is very high , they mostly hire unskilled citizens first then immigrants especially those from there SADC region. So to be honest your chances would be slim there.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Johnnyessence(m): 10:54pm On May 30, 2017
elhafeez:
Masters or PhD ?
I am applying for Masters program sir. Sorry for replying late.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Iamtina: 10:58pm On May 30, 2017
Please can anyone help me in hotel booking cause am damn confuse and don't know if I can use agoda.com and this is really delaying my processing ... I intended to spend 9 days but staying with a friend but don't do I need to pay all hotel fee or what . Please I really need an urgent reply thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (916) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.