Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1734400 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by America001: 10:24pm On May 22, 2017
Femcesc07:
Bro try to submit at ABJ for ha fast processing time
i guess it shouldn't take them more than 10 or 15days mazm
I pray so. Even though I submitted in the same Abuja last week and was told to expect it within 15-21 working days
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Femcesc07(m): 12:02am On May 23, 2017
Yeah it faster than that of lag
America001:

I pray so. Even though I submitted in the same Abuja last week and was told to expect it within 15-21 working days
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by America001: 12:56am On May 23, 2017
Femcesc07:
Yeah it faster than that of lag
Ok bro. You are a regular in the UAE/QATAR thread, right?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by antzlaive(m): 8:01am On May 23, 2017
Pls anyone going to J'Burg before the weekend. Help is needed here. My wife needs anti-malaria tabs... MALDOX preferable. It's urgent pls. Thanks in anticipation. Pls reach out. Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Toksvik: 8:53am On May 23, 2017
Please can I get the address of the one in Abuja urgently??
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by All49ja: 10:08am On May 23, 2017
---
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Femcesc07(m): 10:44am On May 23, 2017
Yes bro,use to contribute in ha little way i can jare
baba shey package dey 4 me ni iiiii
America001:

Ok bro. You are a regular in the UAE/QATAR thread, right?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Femcesc07(m): 10:53am On May 23, 2017
No 38 Lobito crescent wuse II abuja,go and submit as fast as you can sir,and it should be out between ten to fifteen days max
Toksvik:
Please can I get the address of the one in Abuja urgently??
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Toksvik: 4:03pm On May 23, 2017
thanks, I will. I will go submit tomorrow.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by America001: 5:08pm On May 23, 2017
Toksvik:
I expected you to have gone by now. Good luck oh! as we wait together
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by America001: 6:43pm On May 23, 2017
Femcesc07:
Yes bro,use to contribute in ha little way i can jare
baba shey package dey 4 me ni iiiii
You shall find that which you seek for before the third quarter of the year runs out. Silver and Gold have I not but what I have, I have given you already

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Femcesc07(m): 10:59pm On May 23, 2017
A big amen to that bro
all your good heart desire shall also be fulfilled IJN
we sha all get there by his grace.......
America001:

You shall find that which you seek for before the third quarter of the year runs out. Silver and Gold have I not but what I have, I have given you already

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Femcesc07(m): 11:02pm On May 23, 2017
Lets give glory 2 God sir
Toksvik:
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by America001: 11:31pm On May 23, 2017
Femcesc07:
A big amen to that bro all your good heart desire shall also be fulfilled IJN we sha all get there by his grace.......
Egbon that's the spirit. Amen and Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Femcesc07(m): 4:58am On May 24, 2017
You welcome bro
America001:
Egbon that's the spirit. Amen and Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by America001: 6:08pm On May 24, 2017
Where this guy wey go submit today? Come and collect number asap
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by geekybabe(f): 2:06am On May 25, 2017
Has anyone ever had a long layover in Nairobi while using kenya airways for a lagos to joburg flight? I mean like 14hrs overnight wait.

Do they lodge passengers in an hotel?
Just wanna confirm.

Pls also wanna find out if rwanda air lodges passengers for long waits. Thks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by larrywax: 2:54am On May 25, 2017
Not sure of Rwandair but Kenya Airways does. Had 1 experience.

geekybabe:
Has anyone ever had a long layover in Nairobi while using kenya airways for a lagos to joburg flight? I mean like 14hrs overnight wait.

Just wanna confirm.

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ifyalways(f): 3:39am On May 25, 2017
geekybabe:

Just wanna confirm.

Kenya airways does not lodge passengers in hotel for all their overnight transits.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by kingi777: 4:13am On May 25, 2017
Hello house, how much in naira equivalent would it cost from Johannesburg int.airport to Durban by land transport (train/bus) and how long in hours? Flying into Jo'burg first or 2nd week of June. Wanna enjoy the sight seeing while travelling by land to Durban. Hope it's safe? Thanks.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Solatium(m): 7:36am On May 25, 2017
geekybabe:

Just wanna confirm.

None of them does when you book a flight with a wide connecting hour's,but you can book a connecting flight with an hour or two waiting period,chances are you will miss your connecting flight in Nairobi due to non availability of aviation fuel in lagos which make Kenya goes to Cotonu to refuel and u will end up spending around 2hrs in cotonu and by the time you make the 5hrs flight to Nairobi your connecting flight must have gone then KQ will take care of your accommodation and feeding,but unfortunately you won't get much rest,as you arrive the hotel around 1am and leave around 4:30am
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 11:08am On May 25, 2017
kingi777:
Hello house, how much in naira equivalent would it cost from Johannesburg int.airport to Durban by land transport (train/bus) and how long in hours? Flying into Jo'burg first or 2nd week of June. Wanna enjoy the sight seeing while travelling by land to Durban. Hope it's safe? Thanks.
It is safe and awesome by night bus . Around R250to 350rand bus and some flights around 450 to 590

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by All49ja: 2:16pm On May 25, 2017
---
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 26, 2017
Hello all...is there anyone coming from Lagos to Cape Town. I need you to help with something please.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Toksvik: 3:56pm On May 26, 2017
lol, yeah I was able to submit it on Wednesday 24th and they told me 6-10 working days.. So am Hopeful. Boss, which number I need o....lol
America001:
Where this guy wey go submit today? Come and collect number asap
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Johnnyessence(m): 7:08pm On May 26, 2017
Good evening everyone. Please I want to ask which university has low tuition fee of masters programme in south Africa.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Johnnyessence(m): 12:17pm On May 28, 2017
I have make some enquiries on the low tuition fees in south Africa school. Well I am satisfied in choosing nelson mandela metropolitan university. Infact it is really clear about their school fees.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.