Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1736369 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by iWise(m): 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
tiife:
good morning, please am a graduate of college of health science and technology in ekiti state, can I use my transcript to study radiography in S.A??
can I also scan my passport and send it over because I have someone that can help me there?,and is it saqa that will provide for the school I will be admitted?

We need specifics. What sorta diploma were you awarded by the said college? What degree do you intend to apply to in SA? Answers to these questions are pertinent.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tiife: 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
I was awarded a diploma in x-ray technician and I intend to study diagnostic radiography!!!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tiife: 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
bachelor of science!!!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by adeniyy01: 6:17am On Aug 02, 2017
After denied me two times, due to statement attached lack credibility @ 1st, documents lack credibility / unconvincing d 2nd time, I went to my agent to refund my money Bcus Canada was our agreement. He doesn't but insisting we should try SA the 3rd time nd he believes i'll get it. House, has anyone experienced dis b4? Or what can I do please?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Solatium(m): 10:55am On Aug 02, 2017
adeniyy01:
After denied me two times, due to statement attached lack credibility @ 1st, documents lack credibility / unconvincing d 2nd time, I went to my agent to refund my money Bcus Canada was our agreement. He doesn't but insisting we should try SA the 3rd time nd he believes i'll get it. House, has anyone experienced dis b4? Or what can I do please?

Obviously your agent keep falsifying documents for you on each occasion,if you like keep going to him but it will do you a lot of good if you can stop going to him before he dents your image beyond repair or at worse send you ti prison
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
adeniyy01:

Na you sabi

After several warnings to DIY you're still asking us whether to dash agent your money

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lukgaf(m): 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
Solatium:

Obviously your agent keep falsifying documents for you on each occasion,if you like keep going to him but it will do you a lot of good if you can stop going to him before he dents your image beyond repair or at worse send you ti prison

lol

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by MISTAICEY02288(m): 12:58am On Aug 03, 2017
intrinsicniyi:

You'll need to go momentum.co.za.

I can help you with it though.

Hello
Please what are the things a school i wanna apply for masters will request from me before granting me admission and what things do i need to take along to the SA embassy to get the Student Visa approved.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 4:20am On Aug 03, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:

Hello
Please what are the things a school i wanna apply for masters will request from me before granting me admission and what things do i need to take along to the SA embassy to get the Student Visa approved.
.Go to the school website and contact the admission office or postgraduate officer . Schools with different admission processes . When you get your admission letter required docs are always listed on it .
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lukgaf(m): 4:24am On Aug 03, 2017
Hello all,

please day before yesterday makes the fourth Tuesday my study permit application was submitted; I submitted on 11th July and till now got no response from the embassy. please why is it taking long like this? does it require just stamping visa in my passport? I ought to have resumed for school by now.

please advise me. What should i do sirs/mas.

Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Thecassanova: 7:22am On Aug 03, 2017
Lukgaf:
Hello all,

please day before yesterday makes the fourth Tuesday my study permit application was submitted; I submitted on 11th July and till now got no response from the embassy. please why is it taking long like this? does it require just stamping visa in my passport? I ought to have resumed for school by now.

please advise me. What should i do sirs/mas.

Thanks
Nothing, just take a chill pill. Keep communicating with your department and International office on the event of things.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:00am On Aug 03, 2017
samtol4:
.Go to the school website and contact the admission office or postgraduate officer . Schools with different admission processes . When you get your admission letter required docs are always listed on it .

Oh okay thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by intrinsicniyi(m): 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:

Hello

Hi,

I believe the school will state there required docs for admission on there website. However, I'd suggest you upload all your qualifications/awards/certificates/transcripts etc. In a nutshell, just make ur application indispensable.

Also, go thru dis thread - all d required docs for visa application are clearly stated here also.

All d best. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 4loveisgod(m): 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
Fellow Nairalanders, I'm planning to visit the church of my friend in South Africa and I know I'll need an invitation letter from him to help me process my Visa.
Now I want to know, would the embassy accept and emailed version of the invitation letter or must it be sent via courier service?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by eben1991: 7:49pm On Aug 04, 2017
Good evening wonderful people, i already made an application to Stellenbosch University for Bsc Hons in International Studies, I was asked to upload my certify copy of my certificate and transcript which i will be doing next week. i noticed i didnt see anything about Saqa so i want to confirm from the experienced ones here if can go ahead without the Saqa, thanks.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by theHanafis(m): 7:44am On Aug 05, 2017
Hi everyone! I applied for SA visitor visa in Abj on the 24th july and it was processed in eight days but I was denied and the reason was insufficient funds. I actually used my Dads bank statement which has 400k plus. Pls what minimum balance should one have in the account? Im going to SA for another visa interview which will b scheduled this month ending. Ur kind response will b appreciated
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lukgaf(m): 8:21am On Aug 05, 2017
Abuja is faster than Lag
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by theHanafis(m): 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
theHanafis:
Hi everyone! I applied for SA visitor visa in Abj on the 24th july and it was processed in eight days but I was denied and the reason was insufficient funds. I actually used my Dads bank statement which has 400k plus. Pls what minimum balance should one have in the account? Im going to SA for another visa interview which will b scheduled this month ending. Ur kind response will b appreciated

Please can someone help answer my question?

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.