Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1729637 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by life4lekan2: 5:42am On May 05, 2018
blanqchequez101:
Pls I got this message days after submitting my SA visa application “ Processed application is ready for collection from LAGOS as on 04/05/2018”.
Pls what does it mean and does that mean application was granted or successful? Thanks guys.

You can only know if successful when you get your passport. Congrats in advance
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Silvabae: 10:54am On May 05, 2018
Joast13:
apply to UCT (2019 application is currently on) or university of western cape. Don't let the nqf rating discourage you. There is no crime in trying.

I got same rating with admission for MSc to UCT, uwc and wits

Please is there somewhere I can contact you, so you put me through since it’s something you have done and a stage you have passed already. Please respond.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by prof1999(m): 11:57am On May 05, 2018
blanqchequez101:
Pls I got this message days after submitting my SA visa application “ Processed application is ready for collection from LAGOS as on 04/05/2018”.
Pls what does it mean and does that mean application was granted or successful? Thanks guys.
BRO,THE MESSAGE IS CRYSTAL CLEAR. YOUR APP IS READY FOR COLLECTION. AND YOU CAN'T KNOW IF GRANTED OR NOT UNTIL YOU COLLECT. DID YOU PAY FOR UPS ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Joast13(m): 7:08pm On May 05, 2018
Send a direct message, I ll respond
Silvabae:

Please is there somewhere I can contact you, so you put me through since it’s something you have done and a stage you have passed already. Please respond.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by cydophobia(m): 10:15am On May 06, 2018
Great People.
Please can someone help me with the current address of South Africa embassy in Lagos where I will address my letter of self introduction to.

Thanks.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Silvabae: 10:24am On May 06, 2018
Joast13:
Send a direct message, I ll respond
I have sent one. Please accept. Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Shine1177: 2:52pm On May 06, 2018
Silvabae:
I thought this plat form is to provide help. You guys should help me before I start crying.
1) how can I certify my documents

To certify your document, make a copy of those document and take it to a Lawyer who is a Notary Public (These set of lawyers charge alot of money to certify documents). Your best option is to take the photocopy of those documents to any State or Federal High Court in your State, ask of the Registry, the people there will certify the document for you, make sure that you take the original copies along for sighting. The government charge for certification is around N100 but those people usually charge more. Make sure you collect your government revenue receipt from them otherwise the money will end in their pocket although your job will be done.

2) can I use my statement of result as I don’t have my certificate yet.
I’m applying to CPUT first. The application closes end of this month.

Yes, you can certify your Statement of Result alone.
If no reply I will know my helper is not here and move on.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by dangervu(m): 3:09pm On May 06, 2018
blanqchequez101:
Bro when did you submit ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 06, 2018
dangervu:

Bro when did you submit ?
And also what kind of visa, long or short term?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by eluquenson(m): 5:32pm On May 06, 2018
cydophobia:
Great People.
Please can someone help me with the current address of South Africa embassy in Lagos where I will address my letter of self introduction to.

Thanks.

The Consular General,
South Africa High Commission,
24 Molade Okoya Thomas Street,
Victoria Island,
Lagos.
Nigeria.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by graciousme(f): 6:04pm On May 06, 2018
Someone please help with this information. its urgent. thanks
graciousme:
Does anyone know if we can use a signed medical form from private hospital?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by topeolu1: 8:27pm On May 06, 2018
Yes please
graciousme:
Someone please help with this information. its urgent. thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by adetuns: 9:38am On May 07, 2018
Lucky4real28:
My application took 5 working days, submitted in Lagos in the 12th and got notified for pick up on 19th

Pls can I have your digits
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 08, 2018
I went to the SA Embassy in Lagos today for inquires as regards my visa delay. when it got to my turn, they said their server is down and I should return next week. I was speechless!

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ottycan: 1:46pm On May 08, 2018
Silvabae:
Hi
Please I need assistant with my school admission application, I just got my Saqa evaluation for my degree, Nqf 7. I want to apply for MSc in any of the universities in Cape Town. Can I get assistance so I can get it right. Thanks looking forward to a response.
hello. i want to apply for masters at cput. i want to apply to saqa for my degree evaluation. since youve done yours, ill like you to put me through abeg. i have registered and downloaded the saqa forms. i have some questions;
1. when you applied on the saqa site, the section where they asked "purpose of application" did you tick "university:postgraduate" alone?? cos me i also ticked general employment and profesional registration as well
2. what documents am i supposed to send
3. is it compulsory i send my transcripts too? cos they are not ready yet.
thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ottycan: 2:12pm On May 08, 2018
guys please i want to apply to SAQA for my degree evaluation. my questions are;
1. what documents am i supposed to send
2. is it compulsory i send my transcripts too? cos they are not ready yet.
thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by eluquenson(m): 2:29pm On May 08, 2018
samuelzion:
I went to the SA Embassy in Lagos today for inquires as regards my visa delay. when it got to my turn, they said their server is down and I should return next week. I was speechless!
It is well my brother
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ottycan: 3:10pm On May 08, 2018
topeolu1:
You may have to look at Universities of technology as the conventional ones will not accept that rating for Msc....... From experience. The reason why they rate Nigerian degrees as such is still not clear.
please i want to apply to SAQA for my degree evaluation. my questions are;

the main reason im applying for the SAQA evaluation is for postgraduate studies. can i also include other options like general employment and professional registration as the purpose of qualification?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hayohorje: 5:07pm On May 08, 2018
Good evening, I was denied a visit visa sometimes in January and I intend to apply again... On the form there is a question if I have been restricted or refused entry into South Africa before.... Please does denial of visa amount to being refused or restricted entry .thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by topeolu1: 5:18pm On May 08, 2018
Hi,

The only thing saqa evaluates are certificates. By implication, any certificate you submit MUST be backed transcripts. Hence any certificate for which you do not have the transcript cannot be evaluated and there is no need submitting same. You have to register and submit online first on saqa website and then follow the process there.
ottycan:
please i want to apply to SAQA for my degree evaluation. my questions are;

the main reason im applying for the SAQA evaluation is for postgraduate studies. can i also include other options like general employment and professional registration as the purpose of qualification?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ERIN01: 6:57pm On May 08, 2018
Gud evening Houx, it's been years i last commented on this forum and had forgotten my login details

I just re-created another login now and wana appreciate all you guys in here,i read and carefully followed your talks in my family holiday visa application to SA...I submitted on the 30/April...May 1st was public holiday , i tracked on the 7th of May and it says available for pickup...Today 8th of May i picked up and thanks to God myself,wife and daughter were granted our visas

It took just 4 working days for all this to happen

3 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by geekybabe(f): 7:52pm On May 08, 2018
badoli:
Gud morning aos, please how much is d Turkish airline ticket from Lagos to cape town will cost tro nd fro?
Why Turkish? What kinda long journey is that? They'll fly u to Istanbul and then start coming back to Africa again.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 08, 2018
geekybabe:

Why Turkish? What kinda long journey is that? They'll fly u to Istanbul and then start coming back to Africa again.

amazing journey o
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by adetuns: 3:11pm On May 09, 2018
hayohorje:
Good evening, I was denied a visit visa sometimes in January and I intend to apply again... On the form there is a question if I have been restricted or refused entry into South Africa before.... Please does denial of visa amount to being refused or restricted entry .thanks

Yes....
Please when they deny you did they stamp your passport to show they deny you visa. In American visa I know they won't stamp your visa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by prof1999(m): 3:32pm On May 09, 2018
ERIN01:
Gud evening Houx, it's been years i last commented on this forum and had forgotten my login details

I just re-created another login now and wana appreciate all you guys in here,i read and carefully followed your talks in my family holiday visa application to SA...I submitted on the 30/April...May 1st was public holiday , i tracked on the 7th of May and it says available for pickup...Today 8th of May i picked up and thanks to God myself,wife and daughter were granted our visas

It took just 4 working days for all this to happen
CONGRATE SIR

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by badoli: 9:17pm On May 09, 2018
geekybabe:

I can only get to Cape town via Johannesburg or Istanbul route..... Der is no direct flight from Lagos to cape town
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by geekybabe(f): 5:24am On May 10, 2018
badoli:
I can only get to Cape town via Johannesburg or Istanbul route..... Der is no direct flight from Lagos to cape town

Then fly to Johannesburg first. You can use Kenya, Rwanda, Ethiopia or South African airways. With less dan 200k naira you'd get a good return ticket now.

Then book a local flight to cape town. That simple. Very fast and flexible. Check out mango airline, kulula, safair, for reasonably affordable local flight deals. Could even be as low as 750 rands. Dats about 23k naira.

Except you just want to do adventure to Istanbul. This is a much cheaper and alternative.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ERIN01: 8:43am On May 10, 2018
hayohorje:

This is kinda dicey a question on d SA form...
I wld say d answer is "NO"...if d question was " have u been denied a visa to SA b4" then d anwser wld be :yes"

Entry refusal or restriction wld mean an incident at the point of entry

Am willing to learn though from d gurus...som1 pls help dis brother that needs answer to dis question on d SA form
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by badoli: 10:18am On May 10, 2018
geekybabe:

Then fly to Johannesburg first. You can use Kenya, Rwanda, Ethiopia or South African airways. With less dan 200k naira you'd get a good return ticket now.

Then book a local flight to cape town. That simple. Very fast and flexible. Check out mango airline, kulula, safair, for reasonably affordable local flight deals. Could even be as low as 750 rands. Dats about 23k naira.

Except you just want to do adventure to Istanbul. This is a much cheaper and alternative.
Thanks for ur advice..I will check though am going der for an holiday in December

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.