Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

I Just Left My Girlfriend I Pray She Finds Some1 Beta - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Left My Girlfriend I Pray She Finds Some1 Beta (2626 Views)

I Left My Ex Because I Suspected She Is A Lesbian. / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! / I Got A Problem With My Girlfriend, I Really Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Left My Girlfriend I Pray She Finds Some1 Beta by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 22, 2012
I av been dating her for a little ova a month. It seems so short but it seems like we dated for over a year. We had fun. We enjoyed it. We went out to parks. We ate together. She came to my house a lot. No sex by the way. But then she has a kid (she told me early enuff). I couldn't handle it though I had been trying to. So wen I eventually went to her house I lost it. So we broke up on the fone and I cried a lot that nite. I saw her today and we talked abt it. We smiled. We laffed. I cried. It was my last moment with her and I wanted to make the best of it so I kissed her finally and I had to let her go. Things were complicated enuff alredi. She said she is happy we dated. I'm thankful I met her too. She has changed my perspective abt girls. ***** I miss u. Thanks for making me happy. I wish u a good man and a great future. God bless you.
Re: I Just Left My Girlfriend I Pray She Finds Some1 Beta by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 22, 2012
she be nairalander?
Re: I Just Left My Girlfriend I Pray She Finds Some1 Beta by Killz1(m): 6:31pm On May 22, 2012
And so what?
Re: I Just Left My Girlfriend I Pray She Finds Some1 Beta by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 22, 2012
DONkollione: she be nairalander?

Nope. If she was I wouldn't post this.... I jst had to let it out sha.
Re: I Just Left My Girlfriend I Pray She Finds Some1 Beta by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 22, 2012
Killz.:

And so what?

I have nothing to say to u...I knw ur heart is hard like stone anyway
Re: I Just Left My Girlfriend I Pray She Finds Some1 Beta by slimyem: 6:36pm On May 22, 2012
......at least someone says something nice abt. a Nigerian girl for once...AFTER break-up!

1 Like

Re: I Just Left My Girlfriend I Pray She Finds Some1 Beta by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 22, 2012
bro if u love her marry her why u dey form? atleast she has conscience not to hv done abortion! assuming she did would you know?

take the child like ur own. but if u cant,,, carry on.. to me true love comes ones.. i stand corrected! cheesy
Re: I Just Left My Girlfriend I Pray She Finds Some1 Beta by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 22, 2012
DONkollione: bro if u love her marry her why u dey form? atleast she has conscience not to hv done abortion! assuming she did would you know?

take the child like ur own. but if u cant,,, carry on.. to me true love comes ones.. i stand corrected! cheesy

It's so easy to say...Who.told u I didn't try?
Re: I Just Left My Girlfriend I Pray She Finds Some1 Beta by agreene: 7:00pm On May 22, 2012
12 inches!:
I av been dating her for a little ova a month. It seems so short but it seems like we dated for over a year. We had fun. We enjoyed it. We went out to parks. We ate together. She came to my house a lot. No sex by the way. But then she has a kid (she told me early enuff). I couldn't handle it though I had been trying to. So wen I eventually went to her house I lost it. So we broke up on the fone and I cried a lot that nite. I saw her today and we talked abt it. We smiled. We laffed. I cried. It was my last moment with her and I wanted to make the best of it so I kissed her finally and I had to let her go. Things were complicated enuff alredi. She said she is happy we dated. I'm thankful I met her too. She has changed my perspective abt girls. ***** I miss u. Thanks for making me happy. I wish u a good man and a great future. God bless you.

I understand love won't solve every issue but why not try to make it work? Why did you lose it when you went to her house? You need
to elaborate on that one. You know many people can't date women with kids. Although, you love and miss her you must do what is best for you.

I wish you all the best.
Re: I Just Left My Girlfriend I Pray She Finds Some1 Beta by Mynd44: 7:06pm On May 22, 2012
I don't believe y'all are believing the OP. This guy is of the order of Lefulefu, Bin and MMM
Re: I Just Left My Girlfriend I Pray She Finds Some1 Beta by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 22, 2012
agreene:

I understand love won't solve every issue but why not try to make it work? Why did you lose it when you went to her house? You need
to elaborate on that one. You know many people can't date women with kids. Although, you love and miss her you must do what is best for you.

I wish you all the best.
I lost it when I saw her son and I realized I wasn't ready for that now...Maybe I overreacted sha....Or I was just scared. But then the breaking up wasn't easy. I don't want to waste her time.
Re: I Just Left My Girlfriend I Pray She Finds Some1 Beta by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 22, 2012
Mynd_44: I don't believe y'all are believing the OP. This guy is of the order of Lefulefu, Bin and MMM

I am a big fan of lefool lefool " the great woman basher" he does what he does well. But unfortunately I am not him and he is not me.
Re: I Just Left My Girlfriend I Pray She Finds Some1 Beta by Mynd44: 7:20pm On May 22, 2012
12 inches!:

I am a big fan of lefool lefool " the great woman basher" he does what he does well. But unfortunately I am not him and he is not me.
I did not say you were but you are similar
Re: I Just Left My Girlfriend I Pray She Finds Some1 Beta by agreene: 8:39pm On May 22, 2012
12 inches!:

I lost it when I saw her son and I realized I wasn't ready for that now...Maybe I overreacted sha....Or I was just scared. But then the breaking up wasn't easy. I don't want to waste her time.

Break-ups are never good but at least you made her aware of your thoughts and feelings. That's always a start.

i wish you the best.
Re: I Just Left My Girlfriend I Pray She Finds Some1 Beta by 190: 8:42pm On May 22, 2012
he forgot the part where she ate his money

refused to blow him

and he angrily broke up with her

end of undecided
Re: I Just Left My Girlfriend I Pray She Finds Some1 Beta by Mynd44: 8:51pm On May 22, 2012
190: he forgot the part where she ate his money

refused to blow him

end of undecided
you need help
Re: I Just Left My Girlfriend I Pray She Finds Some1 Beta by 190: 8:52pm On May 22, 2012
^rite after you angry
Re: I Just Left My Girlfriend I Pray She Finds Some1 Beta by 2sexy(m): 8:53pm On May 22, 2012
Killz.:

And so what?

Killz, why don't you just let people be? Does this mean that you often frown each time people comment/post on here?

And it has earned you the attention and popularity that you seek for it , but that does not make you right all the time.

SMH!
Re: I Just Left My Girlfriend I Pray She Finds Some1 Beta by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 22, 2012
190: he forgot the part where she ate his money

refused to blow him

end of undecided

Fortunately she is not the typical Nigerian girl....so she didn't eat my money. I neva asked her to ' blow' me though I knew if I asked she would. And I didn't angrily break up with her, it was a sad moment.
I still think highly of her. She is special. If u ask me I cn tell u why?
Re: I Just Left My Girlfriend I Pray She Finds Some1 Beta by Mynd44: 8:58pm On May 22, 2012
12 inches!:

Fortunately she is not the typical Nigerian girl....so she didn't eat my money. I neva asked her to ' blow' me though I knew if I asked she would. And I didn't angrily break up with her, it was a sad moment.
I guess this is a point 190 can never get to in his unnatural life
Re: I Just Left My Girlfriend I Pray She Finds Some1 Beta by 2sexy(m): 9:21pm On May 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
I guess this is a point 190 can never get to in his unnatural life

Well, that is because of his own experience with most girls.

I too do fall into that category but I have decided never to say anything hash about Nigerian girls for a reason. Thanks to Kitty-Kat!
Re: I Just Left My Girlfriend I Pray She Finds Some1 Beta by queensmith: 9:27pm On May 22, 2012
12 inches!:

this is sweet, almost humanizes you. . . . almost
Re: I Just Left My Girlfriend I Pray She Finds Some1 Beta by Mynd44: 9:38pm On May 22, 2012
queensmith:

what do you mean?
Re: I Just Left My Girlfriend I Pray She Finds Some1 Beta by mariastella: 9:43pm On May 22, 2012
how long is 12inches?
Re: I Just Left My Girlfriend I Pray She Finds Some1 Beta by khukhi(f): 12:26am On May 23, 2012
12 inches!:

I know exactly what u mean. I once dated a man who had a 4 year old and seeing that child drove me nuts especially because he was the spitting image of his annoying mother. After that I knew how hard it'd be for me to be a step mom! undecided
Re: I Just Left My Girlfriend I Pray She Finds Some1 Beta by khukhi(f): 12:28am On May 23, 2012
queensmith:

Bohaaaa!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha! @ that statement grin
Re: I Just Left My Girlfriend I Pray She Finds Some1 Beta by agreene: 1:00am On May 23, 2012
khukhi:

I know exactly what u mean. I once dated a man who had a 4 year old and seeing that child drove me nuts especially because he was the spitting image of his annoying mother. After that I knew how hard it'd be for me to be a step mom! undecided

I never dated anyone with kids and honestly I don't think I can.
Re: I Just Left My Girlfriend I Pray She Finds Some1 Beta by Mynd44: 6:34am On May 23, 2012
The OP is really going through something smoke induced
Re: I Just Left My Girlfriend I Pray She Finds Some1 Beta by Nobody: 6:39am On May 23, 2012
Mynd_44: The OP is really going through something smoke induced
ℓ☺ℓ...I don't smoke..Everything jst happened so fast.
Re: I Just Left My Girlfriend I Pray She Finds Some1 Beta by 190: 6:42am On May 23, 2012
12 inches!:

Really, did you give her money that she didnt accept shocked
Re: I Just Left My Girlfriend I Pray She Finds Some1 Beta by Nobody: 7:24am On May 23, 2012
190:

Really, did you give her money that she didnt accept shocked

Yes, actually I once gave her money and she didn't accept cos she had enough t fare to go home.
Re: I Just Left My Girlfriend I Pray She Finds Some1 Beta by 190: 7:30am On May 23, 2012
sounds shady

but its aite and a gud tin u left her cos she was under aged anyways

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Dumped Me For A Secondary School Girl / Can You Allow This Cake In Your Wedding? / The More She Rejects The More I Get Interested In Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.