Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience (75484 Views)

Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). / Why Are Nigerians Tagged "Bad" In Most Foreign Countries. / Life In The Usa As A Student. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by brownbonno(m): 3:30am On Nov 25, 2008
well u never gave it to me,u know where to get mine if u want.
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Busybody2(f): 3:35am On Nov 25, 2008
Don't laugh at me o, I've got yahoo, but where do I get yim from cheesy
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by brownbonno(m): 3:38am On Nov 25, 2008
Yim username
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Busybody2(f): 3:39am On Nov 25, 2008
The other day you put up your email addy, I saw it in your profile and thought i'd note it down later, but it had disappeared by the time I came back to check, so I sent a @ to about 15 different isps, as well as @yahoo.com @yahoo.co.uk, @ymail, @googlemail, etc hoping one would get to you, guess you didn't receive the message then grin
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Busybody2(f): 3:40am On Nov 25, 2008
brownbonno:

na my username

Why are you playing me like this na embarassed I can already see on your profile what the username is, my question is I want a YIM, how do I get one cry
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by brownbonno(m): 3:42am On Nov 25, 2008
I never received any.u know i can;t ignore you na.Sorry no bi my fault,i quickly take it off my profile when my mailbox was filled with unwanted mails.

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com/
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Busybody2(f): 3:49am On Nov 25, 2008
Thanks for the link kiss You had to make me beg for it innit angry Anywayz I like your wicked side too grin

I am onto it now, how long does the whole process take undecided
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Busybody2(f): 3:54am On Nov 25, 2008
Right i've got your username, it's asking for your email address, am I doing the right thing?

1 Like

Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Busybody2(f): 3:56am On Nov 25, 2008
come back honey, where you at, see as I am talking to maself cheesy Don't leave me hanging na, come back here before I open my eyes angry tongue I will cry o cry
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by brownbonno(m): 3:57am On Nov 25, 2008
send me ur username
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Busybody2(f): 4:00am On Nov 25, 2008
*edited* to not telling you ashewo tongue grin grin grin
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by brownbonno(m): 4:03am On Nov 25, 2008
Have sent u an email
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Busybody2(f): 4:06am On Nov 25, 2008
That was quick, was about to say I forgot to include my email, how did you get my email address shocked
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2008
can you make me your handbag whenever you travel?
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Busybody2(f): 4:52pm On Nov 25, 2008
bigmodo:

can you make me your handbag whenever you travel?

God don butter y bread cheesy There is a special message for you here. Just make sure that when you get there, you behave yourself and endeavour to find your own two feet within weeks, good luck and God bless you kiss We will miss you, don't forget us when you get there o cry

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-197746.0.html#msg3135716
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Tegese: 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2008
Busy_body:

Hi Tegs what's up, it's moi big_bumperthe mother of seven cool
oh, na you be that big bumper, that justice of peace, abi na human right activist as bro vic call am? i comot hat for you oh, your honour kiss wink no wonder your inputs dey similar. my regards! smiley
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 26, 2008
Busy_body:

God don butter y bread cheesy There is a special message for you here. Just make sure that when you get there, you behave yourself and endeavour to find your own two feet within weeks, good luck and God bless you kiss We will miss you, don't forget us when you get there o cry

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-197746.0.html#msg3135716

Oh thank you very much. I almost skipped this topic. Thank ya. When i get there and make it i go remember u. Anyway i know u r already living better where u dey.
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Busybody2(f): 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2008
Tegese:

oh, na you be that big bumper, that justice of peace, abi na human right activist as bro vic call am? i comot hat for you oh, your honour kiss wink no wonder your inputs dey similar. my regards! smiley

Thanks for having my back and defending my honour when I was incommunicado kiss
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Busybody2(f): 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2008
bigmodo:

Oh thank you very much. I almost skipped this topic. Thank ya. When i get there and make it i go remember u. Anyway i know u r already living better where u dey.

You no well, because they give us three squared meal for yaba left na I'm make you think say i dey live large cheesy Whether you like am or not, we dey go together cheesy God don answer my prayers, I get the priviledge to travel inside the suitcase of the one and only infamous Bigmodo of Nairaland grin God is there anything you cannot do cool
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Tegese: 9:09am On Nov 28, 2008
B_b, if you don't mond to answer, can i ask you where on earth you live in, i mean what country, you don't seem to be in yaba as you often joke
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Busybody2(f): 2:02am On Dec 06, 2008
Tegese:

B_b, if you don't mond to answer, can i ask you where on earth you live in, i mean what country, you don't seem to be in yaba as you often joke

Mond ke, oya confess you don dey miss al[b]mond[/b] j cheesy cheesy cheesy

I shuttle between US and the United Kingdom of Great Britain grin
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Vicjustice: 12:02am On Mar 08, 2009
Teg, i owe you, i hail!

@ Busy_Body, You're one of the few ones that my thoughts were with all these whiles. Greetings, B_B.
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Vicjustice: 9:13am On Mar 08, 2009
http://www.tribune.com.ng/23022009/thr/nigerians.html
Alhaji Hamidu Ajibade, father of the slain Nigerian, is a well-known businessman of Ibadan extraction. He owns a sprawling business complex in Agodi Gate area of the third largest city in Africa. Late Shefiu left the shores of Nigeria in search of the proverbial golden fleece, but least suspected that death had laid a snare for him in Ukraine, reports Qudirat Akeem-Apampa.

ON Sunday 18th January, 2009, Shefiu SaTribune Lawudeen, a Nigerian was stabbed in the neck to death in Lviv, Ukraine around 8pm while waiting at a bus stop to board a bus.

Shefiu SaTribune Lawudeen was born in Kano, Kano State, about 30 years ago and had part of his education in Nigeria, before he moved to Ukraine in 2001 to actualise his ambition in professional football.

Hard working and ambitious Shefiu got married to a Ukrainean, who had a four-year-old son for him.

Shefiu was stabbed to death by some unknown persons and had since being buried according to Islamic rites by some of his friends and fellow Nigerians.

As a result of the gruesome murder of Shefiu, some of his friends are planning a peaceful rally by all Nigerians home and abroad to protest the killing of this young man who resided Tribune Lawfully in Ukraine, survived by parents, siblings, wife, a child and friends.
Shefiu Ajibade is the son of a politician, an Ibadan businessman based in Kano city, Kano State and the Agbaakin Olubadan of Ibadanland.

According to his father, Alhaji Hamidu Ajibade, “Shefiu is a complete gentleman who does not drink, smoke or even womanise at all.

Chief Ojo Maduekwe,
Foreign Affairs MinisterHe said “it was so painful that the Nigerian embassy in Ukraine disappointed me because they did not show concern in the burial and subsequent steps taken by the students and other youths in the country.”

According to him, it was only the in-Tribune Laws of the deceased and his friends that made arrangements for the burial after they had sought permission to bury him.

The killing of SaTribune Lawudeen is just one of the killings and brutalisations being exprienced by Nigerians and blacks in general, despite the fact that they are living legally in the country.

According to some friends of the deceased, 24 hours after the incident, the representatives of Nigeria in Kiev, Ukraine, are still contemplating on what to do and “ignoring calls from Nigerian citizens here, as they are constrained by bureaucracy protocol.”

Investigations, however, reveal that mid 2008, a Nigerian girl was also killed in Kharkiv , Ukraine. Even in the country’s capital, a staff of the Nigerian Consulate was attacked in 2008 by Ukrainians, but was very lucky to have escaped being killed. Also, a Nigerian was killed in China towards the end of last year for yet-to-be-established reasons.

This is just a few of the killings and senseless attacks on not only Nigerians but the blacks in general. Yet, the Nigerian government is doing just little or nothing to shield, her citizens around the world against mind-boggling issues of this nature.

Nigerians are indeed tired of being treated inhumanely. Enough of these beastly treatm-ents and unwarranted brutalities! Nigerians reject being treated like underdogs all over the world. Nigerians from now onwards, must make non-Nigerians do one of two things, respect us or fear the consequences of a show of disrespect.

Thankfully, some Nigerians do not have those constraints and, are speaking out they we want the world to know that a Nigerian’s life was illegally and violently ended in Ukraine.

Hon. Abike Dabiri. “By Tribune Law we cannot engage the system here and the police are requesting the presence of our embassy.”

protection and preservation of Nigerian citizens is the primary duty of the government of Nigeria, and by extension, Nigerian diplomats worldwide. This duty is sacrosanct.

All Nigerians, diplomats, entire hierarchy and levels of government in Nigeria must ensure that the killers of any Nigerian do not go unpunished. Because countries like United States of America and so many others would not tolerate this brazen act on their citizens. Nigerians and Nigeria must take a firmer stand regarding the sanctity of the lives of Nigerian citizens.

The Nigerian government, according to them, should try as much as possible to ensure they do something fast about the killers and the indiscriminate killings of Nigerians in diaspora.

Investigations, however, have it that the National Assembly has taken the case up, and that Mrs. Abike Dabiri had raised the matter on the floor of the House, describing it as an issue of national importance that requires urgent attention.

She expressed concern about the carefree attitude of the Nigerian Envoys to Ukraine, adding that they did not show concern and even could not provide the 500 Dollars needed for the burial of the late Shefiu.

This according to her “is a total act of irresponsibility on the side of the envoys, adding that every Nigerian in any country of the world is the responsibility of the government representative in that country, especially a responsible citizen like Shefiudeen”.

She stated that two Nigerians have been imprisoned in Ukraine unjustly and the Consular could not find time to investigate their cases and take it up appropriately.

Mrs. Dabiri explained that “it was when we took up the issue to investigate the killing of a Nigerian in China that the killers were brought to book, with justice done and compensation paid. We are not actually after the money, but for justice to prevail and for such occurrence not to repeat itself.

Envoys are not just assigned in any country to host their visiting president or important personalities, but to care for the citizens of their country in their countries of primary assignments.”

Additional reports by Sahawa reporters, New York
http://www.tribune.com.ng/23022009/thr/nigerians.html
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by MrCrackles(m): 9:17am On Mar 08, 2009
Pity! sad
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Afam4eva(m): 3:28am On Mar 29, 2009
Guys, you see why America will remain the best country to live in for Africans?
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Vicjustice: 12:40am On Apr 02, 2009
afam4eva:

How is that so?
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Tegese: 8:25am On May 22, 2009
afam4eva:

hope you're not generalizing your claim just on the election of obama
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Tegese: 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2009
where is vic-justice?
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Vicjustice: 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2009
As if you miss me cheesy
   If you miss me, then contact me cool
   How do you do, Teg?
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by marydre: 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2009
anyone been to paris? intend going there on vacation soon, kindly post any information that will be useful to me.
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by igboitalo: 12:05am On Aug 21, 2009
mr vicjustice do u realy believe ireland is better than italy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja / "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) / Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.