Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,387 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience (75443 Views)

Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). / Why Are Nigerians Tagged "Bad" In Most Foreign Countries. / Life In The Usa As A Student. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by romeo(m): 11:17am On Nov 20, 2007
Vicjustice:

As someone who has been to Malta, the Czech Rep, Russia, Germany, Greece, Turkey, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Croatia, Canada, Benin Rep. Nigeria, Ireland and the UK, i think it's high time i disclosed some certain matters of concern, to narrate some of my important experiences so as to make Nigerians understand more than enough when it comes to travel matter.

Greece is a very beautiful country and it's a hot spot for tourism. But you rarely see any eminent Nigerian in Greece; believe me, i don't think there are countries that would have bunches of embarrassing citizens who humiliate themselves in the name of "hustle" to the disgrace of their nations than the Nigerians in Greece, Italy and Spain: many thanks to their locations which make them the arrival place for illegal immigrants.

In the past, there use to be only Yorubas and a hand-full of other Nigerians students in Greece, but things became funny when the "Onitsha" guys flocked in and began to sell fake Roloi (wristwatches) and then-after, pirated CDs and Indecency DVDs. Their target markets are crouded places like Cafeteria, Pubs, Bars, Beaches, and Restaurants where they often make their customers uncomfortable with their body odours. Sometimes you see Nigerian guys running in the streets from fat police officers who seldom succeed in catching them: in most cases, they manage to escape by jumping over or bulldozing tables full with drinks and food that would splash and mess up the clothes of the customers, and by pushing or knocking down those who aren't fast enough to get off their escape way.

NOTE: I'm a circular person and i do not mind saying the fact no matter what people that are involved. . .
I'm not specifying that the embarrassing Nigerians are those from "Onitsha", in fact, it wasn't me who nicknamed them "see Onitsha see Europe". This is the slogan the Ndi-Igbo use against those who they consider to be less educated or over zealous in "hustle".

The reason i came up with this article is to explain (due to my campaigns) the things that are going on and the fact of what are to be expected in some countries contrary to what "travel agents" would want you to believe.

Italy and Spain are not mentioned in your list of visited countries!! and why were you offering quack advice on them? man go get a life and stop editing your posts to look like a saint, HYPOCRITE

Which Ndi-igbo use the slogan "Onitsha boys" to describe the less educated? stupid tribalist

1 Like

Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by omafal(m): 11:39am On Nov 20, 2007
u guys av just kept ur discussions on europe and america alone. what about asia, wat's happening there. how is life as an immigrant in this place especially china.

I wanna Know!
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by proo212(m): 11:43am On Nov 20, 2007
I somehow disagree with some of the things you wrote about Germany. German Assylum system is far more better than UK. I don't think their is any illegal immigrant in Germany because you must take asylum and once you did that, go to their asylum camp between 1-3 months they will give you a place to leave, pay you monthly, give you foodstuff every wenesday. Coming to getting papers its again easier than UK because once you get a child in Germany your problem of immigration is almost solved because they will give you resident permit to look for work and take care of your child. After 5 years you become a permenant resident looking forward for a german passport. Now in Germany if you have worked for 7 good years as an asylum seeker they give you pasport straight away. Good economy, Good environment, Good House, Better transportation system and on time as well. Recist but then you know they are not in UK everybody is recist but pretend to be your friend.

@Doncaster. I suppose you do not live in Germany like I do at present. Of course there are illegal immigrants in Germany and there are those who are asylum seekers. Yes, you are given a place to live and given a few Euros a month to live on and they bring foodstuff for you every Wednesday. It doesn't matter if you have a child now (i'm sure that used to be the case) but a friend of mine has 2 kids all born here. The second child is 3 months old. He has a 2 year old daughter, his wife is also an asylum seeker. He's still fighting to get a work/permit permit to provide for his family. By the way he's been here about 5 years too so that throws your argument in the water. He's been told leave but he's appealing the judgement.

Of course the economy is good and the country has fantastic transport system. There is racism in every country, at least here if no one likes you, you know no one likes you and vice versa. No pretence like the UK.

The German passport is not automatic. Without adequate language skills, you will not get it. You will take a citizenship test, language test. The most you will get is a permanent residency permit which is more than adequate in most cases. Ask the Turks who have been here for over 40 years if they have German passports. Granted a lot of them don't want it. At the end of the day, you're still an 'Auslander' (foreigner) or the best case scenario 'A Nigerian with a German passport'.

A friend that travels a lot for work had to exchange his Naija passport for a German one after all the embarrassment of being detained a few times abroad and he'd been here 17 years at the time. Some immigration officials couldn't comprehend that a Nigerian can represent a Germany company abroad. There is no dual nationality and he didn't want to give up his Nigerian passport.

I live here and yes i do not know all the cases but having a child does not guarantee residency. Some illegals survive by using someone elses green card. As an EU citizen in Germany, you get an automatic 5 years residency permit. After 5 years it becomes permanent. You can decide to go back to your home country before 5 years of after 5 years. This is not revoked except of course you decide to deregister completely. You can pass on your green card to an 'illegal immigrant' so far your friend promises not to abuse it. That is how a few survive. Funny enough I just heard about this a few days ago because i used to wonder myself how these illegals survive.

Extremely difficult but it's been done,

1 Like

Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Vicjustice: 11:54am On Nov 20, 2007
coolotunba:

@Vicjustice,
Thanks so much for your exposition. These pieces of information goes a long way in helping those of us in naija evaluate issues and make decisions better. It seems you are now based in Dublin. And you did not make any statement about Ireland. Can you give us an insight into life in Ireland. Studying, prospects after study, economy and the lot.

One love Nairalanders
* It's more or less frequently raining in Ireland: temperate maritime; modified by North Atlantic Current; mild winters, cool summers; consistently humid; overcast about half the time.
Ireland and the UK have their hands full and tight with immigrants; both documented and undocumented, students and families, asylum seekers and naturalised dwellers.
Though there are opportunities in these two countries, and while Ireland may be appealing because of it's rich and generous social welfare programmes, if you're a student, you're only like any other African or Asia students once in Ireland because, the education system (for those who are already in the state) is come-one-come-all: so, doing your education here does not guarantee you anything enviable afterall, asylum seekers and undocumented immigrants from African and Asia do attend same schools. But once you're permitted to work in Ireland, believe me, they pay more than most big name countries in the world, not even the USA nor the UK can compete with Ireland in minimum wages.
Irish people are extremely lazy, they enjoy the extravagant "social welfare" system here which makes them unwilling to work: they go to the post office every friday to collect free Social, Unemployment, Disability, Sick, or House Allowance "benefit" which is usally 246 Euro per week: There are also child benefits for every single child born in Ireland irrespective of the parent/s status; too many Nigerian women are single parents in Ireland.
There use to be immigration programmes schemes organised by the Irish government in poor Asian countries like Bangladesh China and the Philippines, this was designed to import working immigrants to the benefit of the Irish economy which has boosted remarkably in recent years, in fact, it's rated the 2nd best in the word after Luxembourg. This programme came to a halt when it became dawn that the EU would expand by 10 additional countries mainly from East Europe with feeble economies, and their citizens would flock into Ireland sooner or later.
Currently, there are about six hundred thousand Polish nationals in Ireland alone which means, one in four people you see in Ireland is Polish; thus making things complicated for the government to consider giving documents to Asylum seekers: the Irish authority believe that they have more than enough immigrants.
In the past, there used to be an immigration law that says whoever is born in Ireland (irrespective of the parents immigration status) is automatically an Irish citizen, and their mothers are given residence status of PIBC (Parents of Irish Born Citizen) residence status known as the Stamp4 recidence card. until December 2004 after Poland and other poor countries joined the European Union. There is seldom border control between the UK and the Republic of Ireland, this made it easy for undocumented pregnant women in the UK to enter the country and give birth to Irish Citizens. Many people, both single and married African women forced themselves pregnant without husbands or regular boyfriends. . . Things became funny when the single mothers would receive payments of up to 5000 Euro from men who would claim to be the arriving fathers of the IBCs. The Irish authority have been fooled in thousands of such frauds, until they introduced the DNA test into immigration which eventually led to the arrest and fleeing of many men who have already benefited from the IBC fraud.
Many Nigerian women that got pregnant and came to Ireland to give brith are now facing frustration in Ireland with their kid/s because the IBC law was amended before they could give birth. They now live in asylum seekers hostels nationwide with uncertain futures. Some have been deported and many more have been served deportation letters
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by femi4love(m): 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2007
@Poster
Well done! Very kind of you to have provided such information. I now tell people from Nigeria to first come visiting before making up their mind, since some think I try to discourage them with the "truth". Please ignore people who have problem with English comprehension and don't understand or feel your spirit in your article. They will always discover the truth by themselves, however, in a more expensive way. People have always apologised to me for not believing me in the past and it will continue to happen. No be Nigerians? Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by femi4love(m): 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2007
@Proo212

Thanks for the info on Germany. I can now add this to my pool of info and advise people accordingly. I've never been to Germany before, but may consider going next year. God bless.
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Teriba(m): 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2007
The only reason why I`ve decided to contribute to this thread is because of innocent Nigerians that are planning to come abroad sooner or later in search of a better future. For I still believe that most Nigerians come abroad to do just that. It`s unfortunate this wonderful thread is beginning to assume a tribalistic dimension; that can`t be right, I guess!
There is no way to discuss this issue without engaging in some generalisations, but those generalisations are not meant to devalue the people that are resident in some of the countries in question. I want to posit here that it might be difficult to have an accurate assessment of a country if all we`ve ever done there is to visit as a tourist. In other words, apperance can be deceiptful. If you go to Belgium as a tourist, for instance, in appearance the country look like a Third World country. A quick visit to Germany, however, will give you an impression of a fantastic country with a well-developed and well-maintained infrastructure and public services. However, the truth is that you can never live in these two countries without noticing a remarkable difference in the immigrants living in them. Without any fear of contradiction, Nigerians living in Belgium feel more relaxed than those living in Germany, notwithstanding the fact that Germany is very far ahead on the development front.
Let us move on now and look at certain facts. Let`s say immigrant A and B have just arrived in Europe, but immigrant A is more focused and more academically qualified. After a thorough research of the EU, he has decided to settle down in one of the Scadinavian countries, say Norway or Sweden. Arguably, the countries in that area are some of the best countries in the world! Now immigrant B- less focused, not as bright academically as A and far less intelligent than him decided to live in Ireland. Why now is it that immigrant B in Ireland would fare relatively better than the immigrant that is based in the best country in the world ? The answer is simple-it is a question of language! As I`ve pointed out, I`m not writing this piece to compete with those that have contributed on this thread, but just for those that are at the point of making what I would describe as their abroad decisions. It is true there are a lot of things will-power can do, but what it cannot do is change certain realities. Whatever takes 3 years for immigrant B to achieve is likely to take our highly-intelligent immigrant A about 7 if not 10 years to achieve. The moral of the story, therefore, is that you either go to an English-speaking country or you stay in Nigeria- if you are already successful there. I don`t think Nigerians come abroad because of good infrastructure and excellent public services, but rather in pursuit of a better future. It is foolhardy going to Germany, Sweden or Holland in your 30s in search of a better future, unless you are being sent their by your employer, you will regret it! However, those countries are paradise on earth if you are visiting them as a tourist. And as far as Eastern Europle is concerned, don`t just try it! Good luck to all the prospective immigrants of this world!

3 Likes

Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by romeo(m): 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2007
I will never advice anybody i know to travel to Germany in search of greener pastures, Germany was good 10 years ago but today the German economy is no longer what it was some years back, many people even Germans are leaving Germany for other countries, the German police hates all black people and they can stop you anywhere to ask for your documents even in their departure halls (not arrival hall) and your flight ready to take off to Nigeria. They are world number one in phone tapping (illegally)

Spain is the best place to live if i am to decide, nice weather (the best in Europe), the fastest growing economy in the Euro zone, illegals have no fear of the police , you can easily get work as a new comer, very difficult now to get documents, but without fear of deportation, a huge black community mostly from Africa and Latin America, Spain has some of the most beautiful cities in Europe because of tourism and lots of islands (i live in one), over 20 million people visit Palma De Mallorca every year and that is just one island!!

Most rich people from Germany and Britain has houses all over Spain and even the Saudi royal family has an almost identical replica of the US white house as a holiday home in Marbella Spain and thats where Stella Obasanjo died and they have a home there too (Marbella)

1 Like

Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by proo212(m): 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2007
@femi4love, no worries.

I will never advice anybody i know to travel to Germany in search of greener pastures, Germany was good 10 years ago but today the German economy is no longer what it was some years back, many people even Germans are leaving Germany for other countries, the German police hates all black people and they can stop you anywhere to ask for your documents even in their departure halls (not arrival hall) and your flight ready to take off to Nigeria. They are world number one in phone tapping (illegally)

I wouldn't say that if I were you. You will the find the US eavesdropping more than Germany or even UK. Because of the war, laws had to be changed to stop things like these happening. People were extremely skeptical of the Government as well as their neighbours. It's not a Police state like people assume it is. I had the same thoughts when i was moving here. You cannot even eavesdrop in your own house. If someone is on the phone and you pick the extension, you cannot hear what the next person is saying. Your phone system has to support conferencing for that to happen (All these just stop the feeling of mistrust that built up during the Nazi regime) when people were shopping their families for having different ideologies.
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by emmydee(m): 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2007
The entire Europe is like hell for every illegal immigrant especially Nigerians. Thanks though for making out time to share your experiences. For those that want to get to Europe at all cost, watch out.
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by princeonx: 6:35pm On Nov 20, 2007
ANACONDA00410 or whatever you call yourself let the poster speak for himself! he knows exactly what I'm talking about so zip it. You know other people might have different experiences abroad so why are you here praising one guy's wakabouturing? why won't anybody have problem with the way he's loitering about? Nobody in genuine business moves and run around like that! I've been there and I've don all that! before you travel abroad you do your homework very well not go half way, try diff runs and give up then consider yourself better than people doing it and call that experience! Nsi-afi!
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by romeo(m): 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2007
proo212:

I wouldn't say that if I were you. You will the find the US eavesdropping more than Germany or even UK. Because of the war, laws had to be changed to stop things like these happening. People were extremely skeptical of the Government as well as their neighbours. It's not a Police state like people assume it is. I had the same thoughts when i was moving here. You cannot even eavesdrop in your own house. If someone is on the phone and you pick the extension, you cannot hear what the next person is saying. Your phone system has to support conferencing for that to happen (All these just stop the feeling of mistrust that built up during the Nazi regime) when people were shopping their families for having different ideologies.

It seems you are not in Germany!! Germany is the only place i know where they admit hear say in the court of law and last year more than 10,000 phone tappings were carried out in Germany and illegally recorded phone conversations are presented as evidence too

Followed by Holland too
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by princeonx: 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2007
What do you call this topic anyway? You called this Experience? you might even think you're advising those that have plans to travel! If I need to travel abroad, I don't need an advise from a confused traveller. I won't even go to some of those places you named if they pay me not to talk of free. Did you seek opinion and advise from people that live there before you traveled there? You don't just wake up one morning and start travelling from place to place and at the end call that experience! I'm sure you're not even using your own money to sponsor those trips if you really did. Anybody that want to travel abroad should do their reseach very well about where they want to go, talk to people that live or have been there before, ask questions about your visa (what you can and can not do), what happen when it expires, don't think of the positive things about that place cux that won't hurt you! ask questions about the negative things about the place you want to go! and you know what? "if anyone tells you that its easy anywhere, they're lying, and if they tell you that you can't make it anywhere, they're also lying" you just have to make the best out of it! and not move around 12 or more counties in 5 years! na crazzz?
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by K2: 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2007
@All, The thread starter spoke based on his experience. I don't think he should be attacked for that. Some of what he said was also corroborated by some other folks living in those countries. The bottom line is that the Obodo Oyinbo is not what they used to be anymore. The world is changing and would continue to. Expect tighter immigration rules against folks of African descent and immigrants worldwide. What one could glean from this is that the odds are tilted against would be immigrants. Of course some would still succeed but the success rate is on the decline. My submission is that wherever you could find opportunity to improve your quality of life, go for it.

@Futureposters, Please tell it like it this. We know you are living like a king in your janhd or whatever but give advice based on what goes on in the streets. Merci.
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by funkybaby(f): 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2007
@prince onx

You are right. Moving around 12 countries in 5years is simply crazy!! Obviously, the poster has been looking for 'something' and he is been economical with a truth. Why on earth will one go to lithunia, of all the countries in europe
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by denony(m): 10:56am On Nov 21, 2007
many many people, waka waka waka. lol smiley

Guy, it means you even spend your weekends abroad.
Well i will like to know more about some Asian countries.
I've once applied for Irish visa but they refused me. I really like that country, but i will like to know more about some Asian countries.
Any idea?

I will also like to know what is your ommision going to these countries.

a good Informative article you posted wink
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by coolotunba(m): 11:55am On Nov 21, 2007
This thread has degenerated to an avenue for battering, why all this bad belle. I think all these jandhos should narrate their experience, if you feel the poster's submission is contradictory. The truth is that even in Nigeria, some people could go a place like Onitsha would want nothing to do with any other city in Nigeria. It depends on preferences and where you think your interest will better served. Thumbs up to you guys that have made the thread this informative. Please let stop this bashing.
@Vicjustice
Thanks for the piece on Ireland

One love Nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by gabuu(m): 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2007
[/quote]The article i wrote is from my own experiences, i could have written more, but i didn't want to bore you, so i had to edit it to this size. The subject does not in any way refere to any one personally neither does it condemn any Nigerian ethnic group, it's not a critic but an information, so, i don't see why any normal person would take it personal and insult me for narrating my observations.[quote]
Interesting piece!!
The mind sees what its programmed to see. You have done u'r bit let each person pick what he wants. There would always be those who can't see beyond their nose no matter what you say.
In this day and age where the Internet has made information easy to reach, some one will wake up in the tropics and say he will go to the North pole and sale Ice to the Eskimos. All in the name of hustling. Fools! let them birth in there Ignorance.
Once again, Lovely peice
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by toluwalomo(m): 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2007
Impressive, one of the best threads I have seen on Nairaland!
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Vicjustice: 11:21am On Nov 22, 2007
toluwalomo:

Impressive, one of the best threads I have seen on Nairaland!

A very short comment, but a highly appreciated one. Many thanks.
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by doncaster(m): 11:27am On Nov 22, 2007
@Doncaster. I suppose you do not live in Germany like I do at present. Of course there are illegal immigrants in Germany and there are those who are asylum seekers. Yes, you are given a place to live and given a few Euros a month to live on and they bring foodstuff for you every Wednesday. [b]It doesn't matter if you have a child now (i'm sure that used to be the case) but a friend of mine has 2 kids all born here. The second child is 3 months old. He has a 2 year old daughter, his wife is also an asylum seeker. He's still fighting to get a work/permit permit to provide for his family. By the way he's been here about 5 years too so that throws your argument in the water. He's been told leave but he's appealing the judgement.[/b]

@ proo212

Your argument lacks fundation my brother, you can't marry or get kids with illegal and expect the country to give you stay. What i mean by getting kid is to get with a German or a forigner with Residency or German passport. Once you can do that and the your partner confirms that the kid belongs to you your paper is coming out wthin weeks and not months. I still maintain that when you have workd in Germany for 7 years as an asylum seeker your are qualified authomatically for Garman passpor. If you leave in Germany but don't know this please try and widen your horizon to get more info. I don't but i come to Munich every 2 months. Are you aware that they gave some asylum seekers amnesty last year in Germany? try and find out is you are not aware dude.
Vicjustice:

At the RIX airport in Riga, Latvia. Saying goodbye to the Baltic.
Then your real pix in Nigeria or any other place then we can beleive you. Anybody can get any pix on internet.
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Vicjustice: 11:50am On Nov 22, 2007
Minus 40oc in Talin, Estonia

Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Vicjustice: 11:54am On Nov 22, 2007
That's a lovely Cat on my laps, Cats are not "witches".

Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Vicjustice: 11:56am On Nov 22, 2007
First Black Santa Claus in the Baltic, many people that i met admitted that i'm the first black man that they ever seen in person

1 Like

Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Vicjustice: 5:04pm On Nov 22, 2007
At the RIX airport in Riga, Latvia. Saying goodbye to the Baltic.

Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Vicjustice: 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2007
Newyear eve with the Baltic teens in a camp in Daugavpils, Latvia

Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Vicjustice: 6:18pm On Nov 22, 2007
doncaster:

Then your real pix in Nigeria or any other place then we can beleive you. Anybody can get any pix on internet.

The pics are temporal, they are not intend to promote my image, rather, they're intended to help the doubting Thomas, hope there won't be rain of insults on me for uploading or withdrawing them.
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Akolawole(m): 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2007
Everyone is entitle to his/her own opinion but no matter what, some people will gain from this thread
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Dantecmu(m): 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2007
funkybaby:

@prince onx

You are right. Moving around 12 countries in 5years is simply crazy!! Obviously, the poster has been looking for 'something' and he is been economical with a truth. Why on earth will one go to lithunia, of all the countries in europe

Thank God You smell what i smell. I thin he was Looking for a WIFY (MAINTAIN)
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Vicjustice: 10:03pm On Nov 22, 2007
Akolawole:

Everyone is entitle to his/her own opinion but no matter what, some people will gain from this thread
Thank you, Mr Akolawole, my former cold war counterpart smiley
Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Vicjustice: 12:54am On Nov 23, 2007
Proud to be black among appreciative white people: An exotic black Santa Claus. . .

Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by Vicjustice: 1:00am On Nov 23, 2007
Estonia: Waiting at Talin airport arrival hall (Please check previous page for others photos)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? / "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.