Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Kenyan Women Are The Best - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Women Are The Best (1870 Views)

Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Kenyan Women: Things That Tell Your Nigerian Man Is A Big Con! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Women Are The Best by mkenyahalisi: 6:47am On May 24, 2012
Ever been to Kenya? Forget about Kenya having beautiful landscapes and sceneries, there is another reason why you should think about visiting our beloved country; we have the most beautiful women in the world.

It's a pity our Miss world Kenya didn't wasn't crowned Miss World, at least the world would have gotten a glimpse of what we have down here.

Most of the tourists who flock here on the pretext of seeing our animals are just here to meet our lovely ladies. If you have never been here, then you now have a dream destination, this is one place you have to visit in your lifetime.

If you can't make it here you might want to try online dating. Sites like Kenyansweetheart.com can help you get beautiful girls here who are looking forward to meeting you. I hear Naija guys are in big demand around here. I don't know what is with you guys, but you are surely giving us some competition.

For more about Kenya and what we do, check out the link below. It includes a concise description and places you would like to see. Check out a description of where is Kenya Located and more
Re: Kenyan Women Are The Best by Nobody: 6:55am On May 24, 2012
Wasn't it on youtube that a certain Kenyan woman was found with a man with his d!ck trapped in her punny. Best my azz tongue

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Women Are The Best by AfroBlue(m): 7:07am On May 24, 2012
I saw an interesting vid on the subject yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXwJ7XwrKgk
Re: Kenyan Women Are The Best by saintneo(m): 7:26am On May 24, 2012
@OP

I'd advice you to stop making your women prosti-tutes. The video below is a protest by females in Eastern Europe against prosti-tution under the disguise of tourism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKDJxOm2RfY

Please stop, there are women everywhere; thus they deserve some respect.

Woman attacks EURO2012 trophy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcHizhG4WuU&feature=related

Naija Advice

(1) (Reply)

Men and their wahala / Why Is It That Girls Like Lies Especially on How Beautiful They Are / What Does It Mean Whn Ua Ex Call And Ask For Frdship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.