Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Does True Love Still Exist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does True Love Still Exist? (909 Views)

Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? / Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does True Love Still Exist? by 9jahotbabe(f): 7:13am On May 24, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]

You May Not Be Her First, Her Last, Or Her Only. She Loved You Before, She May Love You Again. But If She Loves You Now, What Else Matters? She Is Not Perfect, You Aren't Either, And The Two Of You Many Never Be Perfect Together ,But If She Can Make You Laugh, Cause You To Think Twice, And Admit To Being Human And Making Mistakes, Hold Onto Her And Give Her The Best You Can. She May Not Be Thinking About You Every Second Of The Day, But She Will Give You A Part Of Her That She Known’s U Can Break-Her Heart. So Don't Hurt Her, Don't Change Her, Don’t Analyze And Don't Expect More Than She Can Give. Smile When She Makes You Happy, Let Her Know When She Makes You Mad, And Miss her When She’s Not There

1 Like

Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by 190: 7:17am On May 24, 2012
Rubbish
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by 9jahotbabe(f): 8:08am On May 24, 2012
190: Rubbish

oga what is rubbish about what i posted please? learn to mind your own business.
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by Mynd44: 8:32am On May 24, 2012
I agree with 190. It is rubbish
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by 190: 9:16am On May 24, 2012
I agree with mynd_44 it is rubbish
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by cindyrella(f): 9:20am On May 24, 2012
I agree with 190 and mynd it is rubbish.
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by 190: 9:25am On May 24, 2012
For once I agree with cyndrella its rubbish
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by Mynd44: 9:35am On May 24, 2012
I agree with Cindy, it is rubbish
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by richy5(m): 11:48am On May 24, 2012
agree with naijahotbabe and cindy....RUBBISSSSSH
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by cowgurl: 11:54am On May 24, 2012
@Topic: If you feel against all odds that it does exist, it will SURELY FIND YOU OUT. Simple!
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:56am On May 24, 2012
Bullshitzzzz IMO!

So I agree wiv 190, mynd and Cindodo.

No Yab me o! angry
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by Killz1(m): 12:04pm On May 24, 2012
9jahotbabe:

You May Not Be Her First, Her Last, Or Her Only. She Loved You Before, She May Love You Again. But If She Loves You Now, What Else Matters? She Is Not Perfect, You Aren't Either, And The Two Of You Many Never Be Perfect Together ,But If She Can Make You Laugh, Cause You To Think Twice, And Admit To Being Human And Making Mistakes, Hold Onto Her And Give Her The Best You Can. She May Not Be Thinking About You Every Second Of The Day, But She Will Give You A Part Of Her That She Known’s U Can Break-Her Heart. So Don't Hurt Her, Don't Change Her, Don’t Analyze And Don't Expect More Than She Can Give. Smile When She Makes You Happy, Let Her Know When She Makes You Mad, And Miss her When She’s Not There
You may not be her first or her only. . . She loved you before, therefore, she may love you again. If she loves you now, what else matters? She is not perfect and neither are you. You two may not be perfect, but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold on to her and give her the best you can. . . She may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break. . . Her heart!

So do not hurt her, do not try to change her, do not analyze and do not expect more than she can give. Smile when she makes you happy and let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she's not there. . . smiley
Looks better this way, and it's not rubbish. . .
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by 190: 12:06pm On May 24, 2012
Sexkillz is rubbish himself just like d topic
So I agree dis topic and sexkillz are rubbish

Rotfl
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:10pm On May 24, 2012
^Killz no it's still bullshitzzzz but decided to edit it to bull living out d shitzzz. grin
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by richy5(m): 12:24pm On May 24, 2012
bullshit 4rm bushmeat
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 24, 2012
I AM A FAN OF KILLZ, ANYTHING KILLZ SAYS CANT BE BULLSHIT

1 Like

Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by 190: 6:52pm On May 24, 2012
Den u obviously need Jesus
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by Mynd44: 9:41pm On May 24, 2012
What Killz did can be related to what Akunyili tried to do "rebranding" of rubbish
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by Killz1(m): 10:22pm On May 24, 2012
190: Sexkillz is rubbish himself just like d topic
So I agree dis topic and sexkillz are rubbish

Rotfl
Your discombobulated yansh there. . . nonsense!
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by greedie1(f): 7:44am On May 25, 2012
Wtf?
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by Nobody: 10:59am On May 25, 2012
190: Den u obviously need Jesus

were u talking to me? sad

(1) (Reply)

Good,decent And Quite Girls Are Boring,now I Know / Dealing with a Temperamental Partner / Is It Wrong For A Wife To Follow Her Husband To Club?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.