Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? (61643 Views)

Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable / Imoke Wins Best Governor Award / Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by EmperorLuke: 9:23am On May 25, 2012
Apart from being sentimental let us give it to Akwa Ibom state governor
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:23am On May 25, 2012
Uduagan of Delta state for gross incompetency and clueless governance.
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by MrGlobe(m): 9:25am On May 25, 2012
AKpabio
Chime
Rochas
Fashola

From the back
Theordore orji
Peter obi
agberoshola

Following closely from the back
All nothern governors and their SW counterparts

1 Like

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Rhino5dm: 9:28am On May 25, 2012
Uduaghan of Delta shocked
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by megxo(m): 9:28am On May 25, 2012
princedant: Sullivan Chime's scorecard
Roads- Urban & Rural- virtually all the streets are tarred!
Security
Health- ESUT Parklane- Women & Children Hosp under construction
Commerce- Shoprite, Game etc now live in Enugu
Industry- NB, Coca Cola all operate under a hostile free environment with their respective communities
Education- IMT to be upgraded to degree awarding inst.
...and so many more...
u'r talking bout roads, y did he leave d road linking Abia state in such "sowie" state................
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by MrGlobe(m): 9:29am On May 25, 2012
nija80: Uduagan of Delta state for gross incompetency and clueless governance.
Uduagan completed a functional teaching hospital and airport.
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by silibaba: 9:31am On May 25, 2012
preciousoz: Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State.

Fastest developing State ? Hmmmmm..... Edo

funny embarassed embarassed
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:32am On May 25, 2012
Abagworo:

Please Akwa Ibom is nowhere near Rivers in every factor from Road construction to housing to hospitals to Government Schools to population growth. No basis.
When did population become an indicator for development?
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by elegungun: 9:35am On May 25, 2012
I'm surprise that nobody mention Aregbesola. Action governor
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by oriondivy(m): 9:35am On May 25, 2012
Why do we love celebrating mediocrity? What were the governors elected for if not to improve their states? Abeg make una talk better thing jooo.

2 Likes

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by silibaba: 9:37am On May 25, 2012
SuyaEater: fashola

fashi am comot and pass me my gulder grin grin

rochas remains the very best cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by MostIncredibleDFirst: 9:37am On May 25, 2012
Abagworo:

Please Akwa Ibom is nowhere near Rivers in every factor from Road construction to housing to hospitals to Government Schools to population growth. No basis.

Have you ever been to Akwa Ibom state before and Uyo in particular or you just want to display ur ignorance and naivity on nairaland
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Butoneday2(m): 9:38am On May 25, 2012
"What are you pple talking abt? the ans is "PETER OBI OF ANAMBRA STATE" The most slowgish govnor so far? Hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Butoneday2(m): 9:39am On May 25, 2012
But_one_day: "What are you pple talking abt? the ans is "PETER OBI OF ANAMBRA STATE" The most slowgish govnor so far? Hahahaha.
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:41am On May 25, 2012
From what I read:

Fashola is the best governor, and Lagos is in a league of its own in Nigeria... No state comes close! grin

It's Lagos, and the rest of Nigeria. cool

Isn't Amaechi the bow-legged governor who bought a private jet worth N9billion from the state coffers?? The guy is a FAILURE!!!
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by MrGlobe(m): 9:41am On May 25, 2012
megxo: u'r talking bout roads, y did he leave d road linking Abia state in such "sowie" state................
because Abia state is in a 'sowie' state. If they need good roads they should start from within.
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by elegungun: 9:41am On May 25, 2012
I'm surprise that nobody mention Aregbesola. Action governor.I'm surprise that nobody mention Aregbesola. Action governor
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:41am On May 25, 2012
Most of these governors are only developing their state capitals and abandoning the rural areas. They are only making us to believe that they are working. The question OP suppose to ask is, which state capital is the most developed?
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by unclenna(m): 9:44am On May 25, 2012
Most of d achievements of these governors were achieved in 4yrs and most of them are in their 2nd term. But ROCHAS has nt stayed up to 1yr in office but he has performed wonders. In d next 3yrs imo will b a place every nigeria will want 2 visit.
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:44am On May 25, 2012
I think Edo, Calabar, Kwara, and Akwa Ibom are also on the come up...
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by FlyboyZee: 9:47am On May 25, 2012
Most posters have been mentioning some names such as Godswill Akpabio, Rotimi Amaechi, Rochas Okorocha, Adams Oshiomhole, Sullivan Chime and so on. Don't dare to give any of them Lagos to govern, 'Cos the State (Lagos) will crumble and fail under them.

As far as I am concerned BABATUNDE FASHOLA is the man.

Reasons
Lagos is a City State. That is to say, the whole of Lagos state is a city on its own.
If you know what it takes to keep a city clean, spike and span, then you will understand my drift.
The challenges any Governor of Lagos faces is like half the total problem Nigeria as a nation faces.
Development, IMHO, is not just about construction, renovation and refurbishment. The ability to keep the economy afloat without Federal Government's allocation is a great job that very very, I mean very few Governors can do. They all look unto Abuja to do all those things you are shouting about here.

3 Likes

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:48am On May 25, 2012
femojie: Most of these governors are only developing their state capitals and abandoning the rural areas. They are only making us to believe that they are working. The question OP suppose to ask is, which state capital is the most developed?
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa those are the words exactly.. Except lagos anyway undecided
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Wisdytech(m): 9:48am On May 25, 2012
WOW! Lets give it Gov AKPABIO(AKWA IBOM STATE) FOR DEVELOPmnt!! MORE GUD WRK!
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by silibaba: 9:48am On May 25, 2012
selling all my properties in lagos before the year runs out, and going back to heartland to stay and invest there cheesy
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by MostIncredibleDFirst: 9:50am On May 25, 2012
princedant: When u visit Uyo, it looks like Iran of old with Akpabio billboards proclaiming dividends as if he's doing them a favour..every where u see the man praising himself or psycophants praising him with pictures of abandoned, commissioned & yet to be commissioned

could you name or mention the abandoned projects in akwa ibom state
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by MostIncredibleDFirst: 9:50am On May 25, 2012
princedant: When u visit Uyo, it looks like Iran of old with Akpabio billboards proclaiming dividends as if he's doing them a favour..every where u see the man praising himself or psycophants praising him with pictures of abandoned, commissioned & yet to be commissioned

could you specifically name or mention the abandoned projects in akwa ibom state
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by OgeneDom(m): 9:51am On May 25, 2012
where is Peter Obi the so called award winner of best governor. Anambra is decaying everyday.
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by boluoyinbo: 9:52am On May 25, 2012
The best gov in nigeria do not make noise, their works would speak for them after leaving office......so let wait and see!
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by achi4u(m): 9:52am On May 25, 2012
Ebonyi follow the parks of devloping state.
build 16 unity bridges etc...

stops okadas from dual carriage road.

sold Ebonyi Angel F.C to Anambra state.

remained the oldest governor

wo say we no follow?grin

1 Like

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Austin36(m): 9:58am On May 25, 2012
[color=#770077][/color] all of them are good but if your not among the good once pls change 4 good because GOD is watching. (@skyfloo.love)
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Jennykalu(f): 9:58am On May 25, 2012
Na who go say him mama food no sweet? My own mama food sour..... I'm from abia, my governor is d worst very useless man;(. I give it 2 Rochas joorcheesy the guy d try die..
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by ebgbest(m): 9:59am On May 25, 2012
Malubi: One state in the North Central, their gorvernor is "trying very Well", he is using federal allocation to defend his certificate forgery case. He is always mention as the best governor. How You seam?
omo na Benue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki's Sister, Gbemi Mocks Him In A Video. Says He's Currently Losing / Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) / Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.