Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Wat Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Should I Do (716 Views)

My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do / My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do / After 4 Yrs Together, I Discovered Wat My GF Has Been Hiding From Me. + (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Should I Do by Lilshaddy(m): 6:10am On May 26, 2012
There is this girl that i love so
much.We av been datin for more
than a year,den sumthin
happened i told her one of my
secret den d next day i asked if
she told anyone,she was really
annoyed and she said i didnt
trust her.She broke up wit me
cos of dat and ever since den
i've been beggin dis girl but to
no avail.I really wanted to free
her & forget everything about
her but my heart keeps lovin
her,i just cant help it.I've told
her aw i feel but she didnt even
respond.Pls wat should i do
Re: Wat Should I Do by uboma(m): 6:17am On May 26, 2012
what is the secret u told her? How bad is it? Am sure thats y she left ur sorry arse...

1 Like

Re: Wat Should I Do by Scash(f): 6:24am On May 26, 2012
Dt must av been a helluva secret undecided personally, I tink shez runn away, buh if ur heart stil insists... Try talking with her, ask why she really decided to quit d relationship. then mayb she could tell you her fears and thoughts bout you, and you could try reassuring her that all is well.
Although I'm nt goin to set my hat on it. I think you should just find another girl.

1 Like

Re: Wat Should I Do by Flashaldrin(m): 6:45am On May 26, 2012
I'm sick and the drugs in my system are really making me bitter so i'm just gonn pour everything out.
Why in the name of allah do guys allow girls to break their hearts?? Are you blind or sensationally dumb?? Not to notice that she's just not into you anymore?? Secret or no secret!!
Who the hell breaks up with someone just because she was questioned not even accused about divulging secret??
Dude if you really believe in yourself and have some atom of manhood in you, shut that winch out of your heart and forge ahead and tell me if she wont be the one to come after you in the future! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Wat Should I Do by Nobody: 6:59am On May 26, 2012
^^^^ awww youre sick?.Hope you get better soon smiley
Re: Wat Should I Do by Flashaldrin(m): 7:35am On May 26, 2012
Yep, not just sick, also loaded with an overdose of halofantrine hydrochloride. I'm literally writhing on the bed cry
thanks anyway.
Re: Wat Should I Do by 190: 7:56am On May 26, 2012
Lilshaddy: There is this girl that i love so
much.We av been datin for more
than a year,den sumthin
happened i told her one of my
secret den d next day i asked if
she told anyone,she was really
annoyed and she said i didnt
trust her.She broke up wit me
cos of dat and ever since den
i've been beggin dis girl but to
no avail.I really wanted to free
her & forget everything about
her but my heart keeps lovin
her,i just cant help it.I've told
her aw i feel but she didnt even
respond.Pls wat should i do

and what secret is that,

abi you kill person!

anyway thats just women for you -
Re: Wat Should I Do by Idowuogbo(f): 8:16am On May 26, 2012
Poster, ur gal was an opportunist. A gal wouldn't up and liv over a slight error,she originally wanted to say goodbye to d relationship anyway.Now listen, stop bleeding in love, ur gal chose ur secret as d gateway to end ur union. IMO, she left due to other reasons not ur secret.Dude, u win some u loose some but d greatest lesson is to stand strong and overcome.
Re: Wat Should I Do by Nobody: 8:20am On May 26, 2012
Let me go & brush my teeth.. I'll be right back. Stay glued.
Re: Wat Should I Do by 190: 8:22am On May 26, 2012
bennyraz: Let me go & brush my teeth.. I'll be right back. Stay glued.

me sef ooh
Re: Wat Should I Do by Mynd44: 8:26am On May 26, 2012
You scared her shitless with your secret dude and She ran it is normal
Re: Wat Should I Do by Tinax(f): 9:09am On May 26, 2012
Idowuogbo: Poster, ur gal was an opportunist. A gal wouldn't up and liv over a slight error,she originally wanted to say goodbye to d relationship anyway.Now listen, stop bleeding in love, ur gal chose ur secret as d gateway to end ur union. IMO, she left due to other reasons not ur secret.Dude, u win some u loose some but d greatest lesson is to stand strong and overcome.
Is this really u writn...good one sha
Re: Wat Should I Do by Idowuogbo(f): 9:25am On May 26, 2012
Tinax:
Is this really u writn...good one sha
Haba! Una tink say I no go school ni? Ewo! U 2? Lmso!

(1) (Reply)

Do We Really Have To Find The Perfect Person For Us To Experience True Love? / Guys Only: What Attribute Have You Smitten Over A Lady At First Or Second Sight? / Missing Sermon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.