Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Urgent : Couples To Be Needs Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent : Couples To Be Needs Your Advice (903 Views)

Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? / What Are The Best Ways For Couples To Resolve Conflicts? / Urgent : Couples To Be Needs Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent : Couples To Be Needs Your Advice by komole: 10:12pm On May 26, 2012
IFEOMA AND CHIDI NEEDS YOUR URGENT ADVICE.

Nnamdi was a young man who moved to his uncle's place in Lagos from the Eastern part of Nigeria were he grew after his Senior Secondary School Exams.

when Nnamdi arrived his uncle's place in Lagos with the dream of furthering his education, his uncle sat him down and informed him of how he couldn't afford to pay for him to further his education into the University or Polytechnic as he was already paying for 4 of his children who were in the Higher Institutions. He adviced him to go look for a trade or skill to learn as after that, he could save enough money to see himself through school.

Nnamdi spoke to his parents and siblings but still none of them could support him financially to further his education. He felt dejected for a few weeks but finally made up his mind to go and learn the skills of Photography.

Nnamdi went to meet a man nearby from his home town who was into Photography and told the man of his intention to learn under him for the duration it will take for him to be a professional photographer.

As months went by, Nnamdi learnt the act of being a good photographer and a few people who he snapped and covered their events were pleased with him. Not only for his photography skills but also for his honesty and hardwork.

Months after Nnamdi started learning, he met a lady named Ifeoma who also came from a near by town to his and they instantly became very close. Nnamdi and Ifeoma shared so many things in common and as such, this saw both of them comforting themselves and building trust and a strong bond.

Months went by, and the relationship between Ifeoma and Nnamdi became stronger. They finally started dating and Nnamdi Gave her the assurance of his undying love for her and promised never to dissapoint her.

He supported her financially in the little way he could, and introduced her to everyone including his family members as the wife he intends to marry.

Nnamdi soon started getting referals from neighbors, church members and friends to come and cover their events, that saw him earning enough money to keep body and soul together as well as save for unforseen circumstances.

Things became very tough for Nnamdi at his uncle's place as his uncle's children maltreated him and treated him so badly. This saw Nnamdi more determined to leave his uncle's house only this time with the determination to travel out of the country to find greener pastures.

After being dissapointed and duped a couple of times by people who promised to get him a visa to europe, Nnamdi's dreams finally came true as a very good neighbor of his introduced him to his uncle who finally got him a visa to Italy.

After some borrowing of funds from few friends and relatives for the supposed trip, Nnamdi finally traveled to Italy. Before leaving, he reassured Ifeoma of his undying love for her and promised to send for her to join him over after he had finally settled down and made a little money to see them through.

Nnamdi also assured his best friend Chidi that he was not only going to pay back the debt he took from Chidi for his travel, but he was also going to send some money to Chidi to expand his Pharmaceutical Business.

Weeks turned into months and Nnamdi was contacting Ifeoma, Chidi and his family members at least once every week to ask how they were doing.

A year and three months after Nnamdi traveled, the regular calls reduced drastically as he only called his parents without getting intouch with his siblings, Chidi his best friend and his fiancee Ifeoma.

Whenever Chidi, Ifeoma or his other friends called him, he promised to call them back but he never did. Eventually Nnamdi changed his phone number and was totally incommunicado with everyone.

Few days to Christmas of that year, Nnamdi called his parents only to break the news to them that he has gotten married to a lady a met in Italy. He also put a call to Chidi his best friend to inform him also of his marital status.

When Chidi confronted Nnamdi on such cruel decision after promising his fiancee Back here in Nigeria of his undying love for her and asked how he wanted her to put herself together? He threatened Chidi of never to call him again and told him to mind his business as he had the right to decide who to marry and who not to.

Few weeks later, Chidi broke the news to Ifeoma. As expected she was heartbroken and a total shadow of herself. She lost weight drastically and almost attempted suicide a few times.

All this while, Chidi stayed by her side and comforted her. He assured her she was going to meet another man who will treat her better than Nnamdi. Chidi stood by Ifeoma and supported her Financially and Emotionally as Nnamdi had longed stopped getting intouch with her.

Exactly seven months later, Ifeoma confessed one night on one of their regular outing to Chidi that she had totally fallen in love with him but was scared of him breaking her heart a second time as this was going to spell disaster to her both physically and emotionally. But then and there, Chidi made her know he felt the same way but was scared of breaking the news to her as he felt she might turn him down.

After much courtship and both the families of Chidi and Ifeoma knowing and meeting each other, they finally fixed their wedding date for 2nd week of July (a few months time).

The worst happened when Nnamdi called Ifeoma few days ago and have been calling her almost everyday since then, reassuring her of his undying love that she should forgive him his wrongdoings. Of course without knowing of her forthcoming wedding with his best friend. Ifeoma finally broke the news of her wedding date to Chidi and warned him not to call her again as it was certainly over between them both.

Now, Nnamdi has threatened to to see that the wedding never takes place threatening to do all he can to stop it. His reason being that he never broke up with Ifeoma, bearing in mind that he did a slight engagement and introduction with her family and as such she still belongs to him and not Chidi.

Chidi and Ifeoma need your urgent advice as they are both uncertain at the extent Nnamdi could go to stop or disrupt their wedding. Nnamdi is also going calling all those he last called 3years ago informing them of how Chidi wants to snatch his wife after he trusted him whole heartedly.

.....A True Live Story!

Curled From - Naija Muslims Platform

www.naijamuslims.org
Twitter - @naijamuslims
Re: Urgent : Couples To Be Needs Your Advice by slimyem: 10:15pm On May 26, 2012
summary pls!cheesy
Re: Urgent : Couples To Be Needs Your Advice by hawtin: 10:16pm On May 26, 2012
another tomato and onions tale
phew
Re: Urgent : Couples To Be Needs Your Advice by Mynd44: 10:27pm On May 26, 2012
ARe we supposed to read to all this?
Re: Urgent : Couples To Be Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 26, 2012
laugh at all comments grin grin

Nice Write up Nnamdi Messed up for breaking Ifeoma's heart in the first place

What happened to the lady he married at Italo?

Chidi should go ahead and do the wedding and he should not worry about the empty threat by his friend Nnamdi

The Only person that stood beside ifeoma was Chidi,Nnamdi best friend and according to the Story ,he was against Nnamdi for breaking ifeoma's hearth
now Ifeoma and Chidi are in love with eachother after 6months looking foward to get married in some couple of weeks and now Nnamdi got annoyed over this,and needs Ifeoma again after his heartbreak? Damn!! No
Re: Urgent : Couples To Be Needs Your Advice by komole: 10:22am On May 27, 2012
bandiejay: laugh at all comments grin grin

Nice Write up Nnamdi Messed up for breaking Ifeoma's heart in the first place

What happened to the lady he married at Italo?

Chidi should go ahead and do the wedding and he should not worry about the empty threat by his friend Nnamdi

The Only person that stood beside ifeoma was Chidi,Nnamdi best friend and according to the Story ,he was against Nnamdi for breaking ifeoma's hearth
now Ifeoma and Chidi are in love with eachother after 6months looking foward to get married in some couple of weeks and now Nnamdi got annoyed over this,and needs Ifeoma again after his heartbreak? Damn!! No

Nice contribution.
I hope to see more mature posters like you around.

It has once again been proved that for every 3 immature posters on nairaland, there is one intelligent and mature one.
Re: Urgent : Couples To Be Needs Your Advice by 190: 10:29am On May 27, 2012
Before responding further what's d ibo nairalanders take on this issue

Cos it seems its an ibo war thing

Nnamdi,ogugua, emeka, ify, chukuwdi all these names sef tire me

OP I'l be back with a response, lemme read some more
Re: Urgent : Couples To Be Needs Your Advice by cindyrella(f): 10:32am On May 27, 2012
And I am suppose to read all this because?
Re: Urgent : Couples To Be Needs Your Advice by 190: 10:34am On May 27, 2012
Read d damn tin ella

I read it too so cud u
Re: Urgent : Couples To Be Needs Your Advice by komole: 10:40am On May 27, 2012
190: Before responding further what's d ibo nairalanders take on this issue

Cos it seems its an ibo war thing

Nnamdi,ogugua, emeka, ify, chukuwdi all these names sef tire me

OP I'l be back with a response, lemme read some more

190, I take God beg you please don't take it the Tribal way, like earlier stated, this is a true life story that is currently involving individuals from the Eastern part of Nigeria.

Let's start acting civilized in Nigeria now, afterall most of us went to school.

If such Happened in Californiaand was posted by a New yorker, people won't start coming to shout how its a Cali bashing by the Yorkers. They will only look out for the message in it and try and learn from it.

Shebi na UK you dey sef? So why that kin mentality?
Re: Urgent : Couples To Be Needs Your Advice by komole: 10:42am On May 27, 2012
190: Read d damn tin ella

I read it too so cud u

Books were made, but definitly not for all brains.
Re: Urgent : Couples To Be Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 10:43am On May 27, 2012
Snoring
Re: Urgent : Couples To Be Needs Your Advice by 190: 10:48am On May 27, 2012
Rotflmfaoooo

Keywords - I take God beg by Op and snoring by bennyraz

I bust out laffin rite in church had 2 excuze myself
Cos evryone seein starin @ me

Nid 2 switch dis fone off
Re: Urgent : Couples To Be Needs Your Advice by Mynd44: 10:58am On May 27, 2012
I am not gonna read that crap
Re: Urgent : Couples To Be Needs Your Advice by cindyrella(f): 11:23am On May 27, 2012
190: Read d damn tin ella

I read it too so cud u

I tried to but it is boring and crappy embarassed
Re: Urgent : Couples To Be Needs Your Advice by Killz1(m): 11:32am On May 27, 2012
Thunder promised to dislocate my yansh if I read this. . .
Re: Urgent : Couples To Be Needs Your Advice by Mynd44: 11:34am On May 27, 2012
^^
now that is funny
Re: Urgent : Couples To Be Needs Your Advice by cindyrella(f): 11:40am On May 27, 2012
Killz.:

cheesy ummmm you..
Re: Urgent : Couples To Be Needs Your Advice by Killz1(m): 12:28pm On May 27, 2012
cindyrella:

cheesy ummmm you..
cheesy
Re: Urgent : Couples To Be Needs Your Advice by 190: 12:31pm On May 27, 2012
Please refrain from derailing this topic

Thanks
Re: Urgent : Couples To Be Needs Your Advice by MrsChima(f): 12:46pm On May 27, 2012
Killz.:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Urgent : Couples To Be Needs Your Advice by Mynd44: 12:51pm On May 27, 2012
190: Please refrain from derailing this topic

Thanks
Go jump into the Lagoon
Re: Urgent : Couples To Be Needs Your Advice by Killz1(m): 12:54pm On May 27, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
angry angry
Re: Urgent : Couples To Be Needs Your Advice by komole: 1:34pm On May 27, 2012
Killz.:

It will be a great infringment on your Human Right if anyone ask you to read it. The post is for people who have passed through the four walls of school not dropouts who find it difficult to read and make sense out of such stories
Re: Urgent : Couples To Be Needs Your Advice by pendo89(f): 1:38pm On May 27, 2012
chamdi,nadi,nandos,chidi,cheetah,italo, efi.
Too many characters am lost.

will read later.
Re: Urgent : Couples To Be Needs Your Advice by Mynd44: 1:46pm On May 27, 2012
komole:

It will be a great infringment on your Human Right if anyone ask you to read it. The post is for people who have passed through the four walls of school not dropouts who find it difficult to read and make sense out of such stories
So you went to school abi? Good for you now face front
Re: Urgent : Couples To Be Needs Your Advice by MrsChima(f): 2:08pm On May 27, 2012
pendo89: chamdi,nadi,nandos,chidi,cheetah,italo, efi.
Too many characters am lost.

will read later.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just pick the main characters and run with it.
Re: Urgent : Couples To Be Needs Your Advice by MrsChima(f): 2:08pm On May 27, 2012
Killz.:
angry angry
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Urgent : Couples To Be Needs Your Advice by Killz1(m): 2:19pm On May 27, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

kiss kiss kiss
kiss

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Single Mother? / Why Do A Woman/girl's Eyes Dialates When She Feels Aroused? / What Is The Meaning Of Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.