Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up (18661 Views)

Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss / “Appointment Of More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up / NDLEA Boss Explains How They Got Kashamu, Nicknamed ‘god’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by Nobody: 2:28am On May 29, 2012
With the level of reasoning of some people here,which is displayed through their utterances, little wonder Nairaland is filled with Educated illiterate.
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by femmy2010(m): 2:39am On May 29, 2012
They didn't find any drug on. A baba suwe,why the tales?
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by ektbear: 2:48am On May 29, 2012
Good that this NDLEA dude has said this.

More money for Baba Suwe when he takes their azzes to court grin

Hopefully the NDLEA will continue to run their mouths
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by logica(m): 2:50am On May 29, 2012
This is simply an indictment on NDLEA. Maybe indeed he ingested drugs but then NDLEA agents were bribed to sort him out. Who do you blame? Is it still not NDLEA?
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by kolexy(m): 5:51am On May 29, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Primitive minded people still trying hard to defend thier brother even after a competent scanning machine caught baba suwe pants down with drugs sad. Other indepent machines still confirmed it. We know how Tinubu waded in to save them from the disgrace. The harm has been done. Baba suwe ingested cocaine. The machines cannot be drunk/lying at same time as they want to have us to believe

Mr, are you human?
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by Degis(m): 5:51am On May 29, 2012
chosen04: Its Obvious that BABA SUWE ingested the hard drugs.. . . . .The way the court expressly heard the matter and awarded damages within few days still makes it obvious that something was fishy . .. . . .

. . .Is it not same niGERia court that takes weeks to call a case for (1) mention (2)Substition of Motion(s) (3) Adoption (4) Agrument (5) Judgement etc

You represent everything that has made this nation backward in the comity of nations. Can you imagine this slowpoke accusing someone without evidence?. It is obvious that you and the NDLEA man are working in tandem to bring our courts into disrepute because bringing a man to court based on machine reporting without evidence is pure abuse of court processes
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by xanctus: 6:40am On May 29, 2012
These Baba Suwe's case still remain a mystery to NDLEA, as far as I know there was a mistake somewhere or there was something that we all know could possibly happen, but its not something anybody can come out and publicly say cause it will not only make us look stupid locally but internationally, if they NDLEA didn't get anything positive at the appeal court they should please pay the man. Baba Suwe smile more joor.
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by AdeCharity: 7:35am On May 29, 2012
BlackPikiN: In October 2011, the National Drugs Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) got a worldwide coverage and attention with Baba Suwe’s alleged drug ingestion. On November 4, he was finally released from the NDLEA’s custody when the agency could not find any drug on him not after he had spent about 21 days with them.

Baba Suwe’s NDLEA brouhaha became blown up due to his status as a top Nollywood actor.

Seven months after the world stage drama, the Commander of NDLEA, at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos, Mr. Hamza Umar has finally opened on the saga that almost put its agency’s credibility into the mud.

In an interview with Sunday Trust, Umar said, ”this machine you are seeing here is 99.9 percent accurate. It has never said this man has this and we find contrary. You said apart from, I know you are going into Baba-Suwe’s matter.”

Clarifying the Baba Suwe’s unique case, he said further, “let me clarify myself. You see, before his arrest, I do not know who Baba-Suwe is. [size=15pt]My binding factor with Baba-Suwe is that machine.[/size]

“He was travelling with a group of friends and the machine picked him and said he had drugs concealed in him. When the matter was becoming controversial, I asked if there is a good screening centre here in Lagos.

“I was told of the University of Lagos teaching hospital and I asked that they should take him there. I did so to have an independent opinion from a professional. He was taken there and the Chief Radiologist said look, I have to get my Consultant. He and the Consultant examined, tested and screened him with their machines and gave me the report in writing.

[size=20pt]“Our medical team collected the written report and brought to me. The hospital said in the report that Baba-Suwe had drugs concealed in his stomach. In the report, they said they analyzed him from the head, to the body and down to the legs and concluded that his stomach is invested with particles that are consistent with narcotics.[/size]

“But they said in the report that they cannot specify the drugs by name. They suggested that it could only be specified by laboratories. Mind you, I am not an expert in that field. I am only an officer of the NDLEA.

“If you were in my shoes will you release that man? I did not stop at that anyway, I insisted I wanted another report from another group of experts. I was told that there was another well-equipped place that they call Me-Cure here in Lagos. I said take him there also. I referred him there and they gave me the same result,”the NDLEA boss concluded.

The anti-drug agency has been ordered by the court to pay the sum of 25 million naira to Baba for violation of his rights. This order is being appealed at the Appeal Court.

http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/baba-suwe-truly-ingested-hard-drugs-ndlea-boss-finally-opens-up/
job vacancies in nigeria; visit:WWW.Wealthandhealth.com.ng
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by kolexy(m): 7:56am On May 29, 2012
Dondbuzor:
U re such a dumb a$$.
How can 3 different machines with 99% operated in different environment and different operators at different times produce d same result and u re here telling me abt error.
Hope u went to school at all.
Its obvious d dude used a black magic to cover his tracks. Since black magic is not accepted scientifically, then d ndlea boss has a hard nut to crack there

Dude, why are you bent on indicting baba suwe? Do you actual think someone can have concaine in the stomach for weeks, without excreting.

Mind you, God is neither Ibo, nor Yoruba.
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by Demdem(m): 7:58am On May 29, 2012
This daft NDLEA man reminds me of my daft president, the Retardeen himself.
Abegii, next case.
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by brabus(m): 8:02am On May 29, 2012
Baba Suwe should sue this man for defamation of character. He should also disregard any result or statement released after his 21 days in detention.

The NDLEA guys had enough time to doctor the report and turn 'unidentified substance' into drug.

No be Naija we dey!
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by econome(m): 8:13am On May 29, 2012
1. He said he knew not baba Suwe
2. Baba Suwe was taken to Unilag Teaching Hospital
3. Is the FG so poor to have medical equipment at the NDLEA Lagos office?
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by niyitogun(m): 8:16am On May 29, 2012
logica: This is simply an indictment on NDLEA. Maybe indeed he ingested drugs but then NDLEA agents were bribed to sort him out. Who do you blame? Is it still not NDLEA?

Source please?
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by niyitogun(m): 8:20am On May 29, 2012
Degis:

You represent everything that has made this nation backward in the comity of nations. Can you imagine this slowpoke accusing someone without evidence?. It is obvious that you and the NDLEA man are working in tandem to bring our courts into disrepute because bringing a man to court based on machine reporting without evidence is pure abuse of court processes

Thank God for such few reasonable comments!...sometimes can't stand the level of reasoning on nairaland
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by buchibabe: 8:37am On May 29, 2012
chosen04: Its Obvious that BABA SUWE ingested the hard drugs.. . . . .The way the court expressly heard the matter and awarded damages within few days still makes it obvious that something was fishy . .. . . .

. . .Is it not same niGERia court that takes weeks to call a case for (1) mention (2)Substition of Motion(s) (3) Adoption (4) Agrument (5) Judgement etc

My dear,u don talk am finish.
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by Sprumbaba: 8:52am On May 29, 2012
What the machine saw was FUFU. And when FUFU is hard, it does not digest easily. It melts bit by bit.
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by lekkie073(m): 9:02am On May 29, 2012
whether na black magic or yellow magic, na una sabi.......ndlea pls pay ur debts o.
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by instinctg(m): 10:04am On May 29, 2012
Na jazz de d guy belle jare
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by HyconBc: 10:39am On May 29, 2012
[quote author=bandiejay]

I wonder oooooo
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by 989900: 11:04am On May 29, 2012
Let's assume he had it on him, (I mean 75% of me thinks so...which can be wrong guess)....but you still need to provide physical evidence which you (NDLEA) can't provide.

So technically and, legally you sowed defamation of character and he (Baba Suwe) is about to reap the reward financially, courtesy the same legal system that authorizes the NDLEA to stop and, detain him for so long. But NDLEA s.crewed up by blowing the whistle on him (media and all).

They could have handled it differently, and waylay him some other time, a.k.a Scotland Yard style.
At least Baba Suwe would have been suing them for way lower or can't even sue them at all. NDLEA paying for it's incompetence, and it's boss trying to save face and save his job..bottom line they s.crewed up.

C'mon, people beat cases everyday from murders to what not...you need evidences to convict a suspect, and if you don't have such hard enough evidences ..just beat it..drop it don't press.

Do people use Jazz or whatever, and could Baba Suwe have used? Yes
Can it be proved? No.
Is it a tenable argument in our courts of law? No
So why bring it up?

And for those that can't have a convo in 2012 without spitting tribalistic garbage, if I go soft I'd say grow up...but in actuality it just buttresses the fact that you got nothing upstairs..nada.
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by Jamesqu(m): 12:14pm On May 29, 2012
I don't suppose the machine can detect drugs. The machine can only detect when there's a foreign body in you.

It is scientifically impossible to have a foreign body in your tummy wihout either it being digested into your system or your system rejecting it via serious purging/stooling. To have kept the guy for so long without it coming out or sucked into his sytem shows the item is either part of him or some high level jazz! If it was part of him, it could be a tumor and could even be "dangerful" for Baba Suwe.

Machines are machines, the Concorde did crash, space shuttle blow up on re-entry...what makes an ordianry x-ray machine so unfailable?
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by Gbawe: 12:57pm On May 29, 2012
989900: Let's assume he had it on him, (I mean 75% of me thinks so...which can be wrong guess)....but you still need to provide physical evidence which you (NDLEA) can't provide.

So technically and, legally you sowed defamation of character and he (Baba Suwe) is about to reap the reward financially, courtesy the same legal system that authorizes the NDLEA to stop and, detain him for so long. But NDLEA s.crewed up by blowing the whistle on him (media and all).

They could have handled it differently, and waylay him some other time, a.k.a Scotland Yard style.
At least Baba Suwe would have been suing them for way lower or can't even sue them at all. NDLEA paying for it's incompetence, and it's boss trying to save face and save his job..bottom line they s.crewed up.

C'mon, people beat cases everyday from murders to what not...you need evidences to convict a suspect, and if you don't have such hard enough evidences ..just beat it..drop it don't press.

Do people use Jazz or whatever, and could Baba Suwe have used? Yes
Can it be proved? No.
Is it a tenable argument in our courts of law? No
So why bring it up?

And for those that can't have a convo in 2012 without spitting tribalistic garbage, if I go soft I'd say grow up...but in actuality it just buttresses the fact that you got nothing upstairs..nada.

Seriously? You forget that this is the worldwide web. What must an American think reading what would appear to be the preposterous suggestion that some 'voodoo' helped the suspect of a crime magically make incriminating items disappear into thin air? Come on people, think!!! This is how Nollywood convinced the entire Africa that all Nigerians are witch Doctors able to fire rays from their hand to steal souls.

Abeg, let us face science and what can be proven and leave juju conjecture to private discussion and amongst folks similar predisposed to such. No point embarassing Nigeria needlessly. If they found nothing, then perhaps there was nothing there to begin with. End of story.
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by phreakabit(m): 1:12pm On May 29, 2012
[size=18pt]Well, what do you expect from A HUMAN DRUG VENDING MACHINE?[/size]
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by 989900: 1:32pm On May 29, 2012
Gbawe:
Seriously? You forget that this is the worldwide web. What must an American think reading what would appear to be the preposterous suggestion that some 'voodoo' helped the suspect of a crime magically make incriminating items disappear into thin air? Come on people, think!!! This is how Nollywood convinced the entire Africa that all Nigerians are witch Doctors able to fire rays from their hand to steal souls.

Abeg, let us face science and what can be proven and leave juju conjecture to private discussion and amongst folks similar predisposed to such. No point embarassing Nigeria needlessly. If they found nothing, then perhaps there was nothing there to begin with. End of story.

No doubt, arguing or believing juju, jazz, voodoo,magic, or watever exists, is for another day.
Honestly though, I ain't bothered what "an American" or whatever "..an" thinks. I see enough of their shame, and pretence everyday. Even though we choose to believe, or not believe in them, wizardry, sorcery, demonology, witchcraft, magic and spiritism does exist from Asia to the Americas. Bringing it up as a factor in some legal issues by a government agent is what's awful.
Bottom line is, there was no physical substance found. So they c0cked up.
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by ayobase(m): 1:48pm On May 29, 2012
kolexy:

Mr, are you human?

Has it come to answer u?
It wont tell us what it is!
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by ayobase(m): 1:54pm On May 29, 2012
buchibabe:

My dear,u don talk am finish.

Whats d court wasting
time on when there wasnt
ANY concrete evidence!
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by ekpongmi: 2:11pm On May 29, 2012
A million dollar question. Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha
jmaine: The bottom line is :- There was no hard physical evidence to match their suspicion . . .How do they hope to reconcile that part in the court of law ?
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by Wallie(m): 2:44pm On May 29, 2012
I think Baba Suwe should be paid because his rights, as guaranteed by the law, were violated.

1. Did NDLEA actually find foreign-looking substance in Baba Suwe’s belly? Sure they did because the x-ray machine showed foreign looking substance.

2. But is the substance drugs? There’s no way of knowing unless the substance gets excreted and tested. The substance could be food or some type of medial anomaly that Baba Suwe has in his intestines. For example, almost everybody has their heart in the left side of their body but there are about 1 in 12,000 people that have their hearts in the right side of their body (dextrocardia).

3. The law stipulates that a person can only be detained for a predetermined number of days, and any more days after that amounts to illegal detention. If the law is inadequate as written, then NDLEA should try and get the law changed. Just remember that you could be subjected to the same law while the authority “awaits” evidence to incriminate you.

4. If Baba Suwe had a foreign substance in his belly that he ingested or inserted into his cavity, it will amount to a medical miracle that he didn’t excrete it after the doctors medically try to induce its excretion and/or that he didn’t die from the packaging material degrading due to enzymes that act on foods. Immediately you swallow something, your (1) saliva breaks down the starch into smaller molecules, (2) your stomach lining produces enzymes that breaks proteins, (3) in the small intestines, your pancreas breaks down carbohydrate, fat, and protein, (4) your gall bladder produces bile that breaks down fat into liquid, and (5) the entire process lasts between 30-40 hours before the substance is excreted. Baba Suwe was held for 21 days and while there, he ate, drank, had enema, and excreted about 8 times.

5. Lastly, there’s a reason that the machine is said to be 99.9% infalabile! The other 0.1% represents those wrongly acused. Here’s an article about one person being wrongly identified as a drug mule and the accuracy of CT scans vs X-ray machines.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/feedarticle/9386130

AP Medical Writer= CHICAGO (AP) — The best method for finding narcotics that smugglers, or drug "mules," hide within their bodies is the same CT medical imaging more commonly used to spot cancer, a small study by Swiss researchers suggests.

CT scans were far more accurate at detecting smuggled drugs than X-rays. But CT scanning machines and the image processing are expensive, too costly to regularly use to catch smugglers, some experts say.

In the study, all 18 CT scans on smugglers correctly detected drugs they had swallowed or stuffed inside bodily cavities. There was only one mistake — one non-smuggler was wrongly identified as hiding drugs.

By comparison, conventional digital X-rays accurately detected smuggled drugs in 21 cases, but missed nine. The X-rays also indicated drugs when there were none in six cases. A type of full-body X-ray was better than that, spotting six correctly and getting three cases wrong, but it wasn't as good as CT scanning.

X-rays are less expensive than CT scans, but also more prone to false readings, said Dr. Patricia Flach, the study's lead researcher. She is a forensic radiologist at University Hospital in Bern, Switzerland, which is especially equipped to handle drug mules.

"On plain X-rays, overlapping structures, intestinal gas and feces very often disguise intestinal packs causing false-positive and false negative read-outs," Flach said.

Her research was being presented Wednesday at the Radiological Society of North America's annual meeting in Chicago.

The study involved 50 suspected drug mules or "body packers," brought by customs officials to the Swiss hospital over a three-year period, or who showed up on their own because of overdose symptoms. Some were scanned with CT machines, some with X-rays and some with both.

The suspects were ages 16 to 45, most of them men; 43 of them were ultimately identified as drug mules, most smuggling cocaine from Africa on airplanes.

The research offers an intriguing glimpse into the world of drug smuggling. Flach said mules often swallow 50 to 100 packets of drugs, sometimes stored in condoms coated with wax to make them easier to gulp down. They sometimes practice by swallowing whole grapes and plums.

The packets may show up as distinct round or oblong-shaped white or dark spots on imaging tests.

Flach said the smugglers sometimes raise suspicion because they often don't drink or eat anything during long flights, to avoid losing their contraband in airplane toilets. Customs agents are then tipped off once the plane lands. Or sometimes the packets rupture during the flight, causing an overdose and the smugglers have to be rushed to the hospital.

In the United States, some major international airports have onsite medical centers with X-ray machines and special toilets, said John Saleh, a U.S. Customs and Border Protection officer in New York. Sometimes customs contracts with hospitals to run imaging tests on suspects, who must sign consent forms. If they refuse, they're held in custody long enough for any drugs to pass, Saleh said.

Dr. Nageswara Mandava dealt with drug mules for several years at a now-shuttered New York hospital that worked with customs agents at Kennedy International Airport.

His own research shows CT scan images are superior but too expensive and time-consuming to use routinely. X-rays generally are good enough at detecting drugs, costing about $50 each and producing an image in minutes, versus a few hundred dollars for a CT scan, which can take hours. Mandava said CT scans are probably most useful to confirm an inconclusive X-ray.

Dr. Luis Rivas, chief of trauma and emergency radiology at University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, agreed that CT scans produce superior images. But he said cost — more than $1 million per machine — makes them impractical at airports. Plus, they emit much more radiation so pose more health risks.

Rivas said his center used to help identify drug mules but stopped when customs priorities shifted after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks. Before then, vans with X-ray machines on board were stationed at various airports, including Newark, Houston, and Miami — the busiest. X-ray scans of suspects were transmitted to a computer at his hospital, where doctors evaluated them, Rivas said.

"This method was very cost-effective for the customs department because the agents never had to leave the airport and the results were available to them within minutes," he said.
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by Gbawe: 3:07pm On May 29, 2012
989900:

No doubt, arguing or believing juju, jazz, voodoo,magic, or watever exists, is for another day.
Honestly though, I ain't bothered what "an American" or whatever "..an" thinks. I see enough of their shame, and pretence everyday. Even though we choose to believe, or not believe in them, wizardry, sorcery, demonology, witchcraft, magic and spiritism does exist from Asia to the Americas. Bringing it up as a factor in some legal issues by a government agent is what's awful.
Bottom line is, there was no physical substance found. So they c0cked up.

You don't get it. Issues are about others looking at us and thinking we are in the stone ages. Modern nation predicate crime fighting and crime detection on Science. it would be patently ridiculous to many non-Africans to suggest drugs can suddenly disappear into thin air because suspect used juju. It sounds ridiculous and a shame to Nigeria in this day and age. Believe what you want but I don't believe any "jazz" has the ability to make anything disappear same as I don't believe going on our knees to pray will suddenly make Boko Haram vanish or make hardened terrorists become nice boys Scouts.
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by Akiika: 3:30pm On May 29, 2012
Baba Suwe should go ahead and sue this idiotic NDLEA for defamation of character again, there he goes still talking after the national embarassment. WTF is he talking about? the machine detected he injested drug yet you do not have physical evidence despite keeping him for a month. What a shame! To some of you talking about metaphysical power,....bullshit! He's got nothing that's why they ain't find nothing...shikena!
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by Akiika: 3:38pm On May 29, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Primitive minded people still trying hard to defend thier brother even after a competent scanning machine caught baba suwe pants down with drugs . Other indepent machines still confirmed it. We know how Tinubu waded in to save them from the disgrace. The harm has been done. Baba suwe ingested cocaine. The machines cannot be drunk/lying at same time as they want to have us to believe

Read your comment and decide who is the primitive minded one, you and NDLEA making accusation without hard evidence and even believing in jazz in the 21st century or people writing comments based on tendered evidence?...and by the way why do you bring ethnic sentiment to every issue?...what do you mean by ..."their brother"? You need to stop this ethnic nonsense.
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 29, 2012
Read thru d report before insulting. D airport scanner scanned him positive of substance in his system. After his arrest, he was also examine in ndlea radiology office and was positive but could not excrete d substance. He was taken to two other indepenence radiologists but in d two, he was positive to substances in his system but could not excrete anytin. Without any sentiment, i believe d guy baba sawe is just lucky here if not all dese report point to dsame directn. I guess they ought to improve on their mode of examination

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bullet-proof Cars: Court Bars EFCC From Inviting Oduah / Victor Malu Buried (Burial Photos) / List Of Oil Wells And Their Owners Seized By President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.