Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,313 members, 7,819,066 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up (18663 Views)

Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss / “Appointment Of More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up / NDLEA Boss Explains How They Got Kashamu, Nicknamed ‘god’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by Hozohon(m): 10:28am On May 30, 2012
why is that almost evryting in 9ja is nt 70% accurate talk less of 100%.I belive so much if proper check up is done,baba suwe will be guilty.
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by Skoopy(m): 4:03pm On May 30, 2012
An average Nigerian is a sharp guy and a runs man, Baba Suwe might have struck a deal with an officer of NDLEA who smuggled out the stuff immediately it came out.
Afterall bribery/runs sef dey ASO-ROCK.
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by AustineE1: 5:14pm On May 30, 2012
Baba suwe or babalawo,whatever his name is,must ve ingested hard drugs in his stomach,there is no how you can explain scientifically that the scanner at the airport failed in that task,as well he was taken to LUTH and another private scanner and the results were all positive!...dont also forget that the first few days he was caught,he refused eating anything until when he has perfected his 'advance substance biolocation and trans-projection'!He succeeded in fooling the simpletons!wait till his caught another day,the Law of karma(ultimate law of reward&consequence)will catch up with him!after all some nollywood actors(esp.the yoruba movie actors)are into cracks!one or two has been caught in the past and as for Baba Suwe,he seems to me a drug baron!
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by ganjah: 10:25pm On May 30, 2012
Nt disputing d fact dat juju pass computer, Y kill yosef ova nuddin?
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by erad(m): 11:45pm On Jun 10, 2012
With ma lil knowledge of these drug guys and d metaphysical energy available for them to channel, I would hv been surprised if babasuwe ended up excreting the drugs... D major mistake I think d NDLEA guys made was allowing any1 hv access to him while in custody, a physical or metaphysical exchange might hv occured during one of those visits... Dis is naija, neva rule out d power of our very potent juju which unfortunately can't be taken into consideration by any court of law... Everyday is 4 d thief, one very bright day is 4 d owner... Fingers crossed.
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:36am On Jun 11, 2012
If they were so sure of themselves, they could have held him down and performed a c-section on his big belle to remove the thing by force. That could have put all this speculation to rest, not so? undecided.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim / SOWORE 2019: Implication Of N100,000 Minimum Wage For Workers By Lai Brown / Ex-Minister Sale Mamman Arrested Over Alleged ₦‎22 Billion Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.