Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl (18576 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? / What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by fluxbush(f): 9:09am On May 29, 2012
Dipwater: her appearance and her attitude towards people around ,I admire girls dat are. Very dark in complextion, and beautiful,average height ,slim,small attractive breast cuz I dislike too much flesh on the chest,normal ass musnt be. Big cuz it luks dirty atimes and a very gud dresser
u mightnt be a gud person 4 shizzy but the way u conduct urself in pulic matters a lot to me ,musnt be rude to bus conductors , I dislike loussiness ,lastly musnt be religious,wuld prefer an atheist or a deist .hmmmmmmn wow only if dreams culd come true.
hmmmm....sounds jus lyk moi. wink
Dipwater: her appearance and her attitude towards people around ,I admire girls dat are. Very dark in complextion, and beautiful,average height ,slim,small attractive breast cuz I dislike too much flesh on the chest,normal ass musnt be. Big cuz it luks dirty atimes and a very gud dresser
u mightnt be a gud person 4 shizzy but the way u conduct urself in pulic matters a lot to me ,musnt be rude to bus conductors , I dislike loussiness ,lastly musnt be religious,wuld prefer an atheist or a deist .hmmmmmmn wow only if dreams culd come true.
hmmmm....sounds jus lyk moi.
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by prayoprayer(m): 9:26am On May 29, 2012
Girls luv hairs on a guy's chest
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by bee20(f): 9:37am On May 29, 2012
Yama
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Vivly(f): 9:41am On May 29, 2012
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by richy5(m): 10:01am On May 29, 2012
Be warn @onila & Mynd 44
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Mynd44: 10:13am On May 29, 2012
@richy:
Be warn @onila & Mynd 44
My name and hers should not be mentioned in the same sentence
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by slimyem: 10:17am On May 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
e don bad reach like that?
Haba!cheesy
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Mynd44: 10:17am On May 29, 2012
slimyem: are you saying you'll definitely be attracted to a fat,dirty,mannerless girl..who is also a bad-dresser,with a foul-smelling mouth just because she's intelligent??
hey you get my idea na stop being cheeky

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Dipwater(m): 10:18am On May 29, 2012
fluxbush: hmmmm....sounds jus lyk moi. winkhmmmm....sounds jus lyk moi.
Hi sugar. We culd get to know Ourselve beta u know .anyways me Checked ur profile and beheld a kissable lips wats ur location,I live in owerri
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by richy5(m): 10:20am On May 29, 2012
[size=32pt]lips [/size]
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by slimyem: 10:21am On May 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
hey you get my idea na stop being cheeky
i'm not being cheeky..
I'm trying to understand you...
Since intelligence is your initial attraction,all other factors(including bow-leg,aibinism,leaper) shouldnt be a biggie then...no matter what!cheesycheesy
right??
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by richy5(m): 10:31am On May 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
[size=16pt]So u wan deny onila now right? [/size]
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Mynd44: 10:40am On May 29, 2012
slimyem: i'm not being cheeky..
I'm trying to understand you...
Since intelligence is your initial attraction,all other factors(including bow-leg,aibinism,leaper) shouldnt be a biggie then...no matter what!cheesycheesy
right??
Brains first and most important and then some other things can add up later
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Jakumo(m): 11:09am On May 29, 2012
If I were interested in partaking of intelligent discourse, I would join the Rotary Club. Conversely, the ONLY women that I even notice are those to whom God blessed with a full, firm 34D rack, a flat, toned midriff, and a tight, well-sculpted asz, regardless of their apparent intelligence, wit or conversational aptitude.

Think Beyonce BEFORE she got knocked up, but measuring a few inches smaller at the hip and round the thighs. Sadly, with the exception of those who exercise regularly, few women outside of that magical 18 to 23 year-old age bracket meet with my very strict engineering specifications. My radar therefore is tuned to filter out all those women that don't fit those exacting criteria, to where my brain doesn’t even register their presence at all, thus conserving mental energy for when it is truly needed .

Regarding cosmetic enhancements, silicone jugs may be nice to observe at a topless beach, but they lack the silky smooth resilience and jiggle of REAL ones, so, given a choice, I'd prefer 100% natural melons, PROVIDED they don't sag, bear stretch-marks or appear defeated by time and gravity. I recently stopped undressing a woman when her bra turned out to be offering way more support than I had estimated at the onset. I felt decieved, and lost my desire like a light-switch going off.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Tallest9(m): 11:10am On May 29, 2012
me na d face o...afta d face dun attract me, i fit begin check other things

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by fluxbush(f): 12:05pm On May 29, 2012
Dipwater:
Hi sugar. We culd get to know Ourselve beta u know .anyways me Checked ur profile and beheld a kissable lips wats ur location,I live in owerri
i live in moshood abiola state.
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Mynd44: 12:25pm On May 29, 2012
fluxbush: i live in moshood abiola state.
Don't you mean UNILAG?
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by fluxbush(f): 12:27pm On May 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
Don't you mean UNILAG?
u r so current. wink
Mynd_44:
Don't you mean UNILAG?
u r so current.
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Tinkybabe(f): 12:40pm On May 29, 2012
fluxbush: i live in moshood abiola state.
Mynd_44:
Don't you mean UNILAG?
fluxbush: u r so current. winku r so current.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 29, 2012
Vivly:
dis doensnt work for me at all. My ex bf just sees me as one dat has all d physical features he wants nd so he luvs dat not me. I rili feel bad. As in he luvs me cuz am rili presentable. He doesnt luv d real me. So its all over naw

I love your response here...makes sense to me...we must not be attracted to people just for physical appearance alone, but a combination of the person's personality & physical manner should matter most. Though physical attraction is vital for every romantic/marital affairs to work...so I would say that not too tall, not fat, not skinny, facially cute & good body stature with evenly distributed feminine gifts- too much is a turn off, too small is also a turn off...dressing too flashy turns me off automatically, dressing to kill or too exposed makes me give a bad tag too, and I love natural hair tied all back in a ponytail manner, what else, em, em lol, nice thread if mature minds alone can comment.
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 29, 2012
i like them slim......i hate big butt.......i love bossoms dat are handy not some ova size oyan.............the most important physical attraction to me is beauty.........i cant stand ugly girls.......dey are nauseating!!!!!!!!
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by godello: 1:21pm On May 29, 2012
Am attracted to the c.u.n.t that is if the hymen is intact !
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by UyiIredia(m): 2:28pm On May 29, 2012
The brea$ts, the laps and a pretty face all wrapped up in a perfect 32. cool
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by firestar(f): 2:51pm On May 29, 2012
Jakumo: If I were interested in partaking of intelligent discourse, I would join the Rotary Club. Conversely, the ONLY women that I even notice are those to whom God blessed with a full, firm 34D rack, a flat, toned midriff, and a tight, well-sculpted asz, regardless of their apparent intelligence, wit or conversational aptitude.

Think Beyonce BEFORE she got knocked up, but measuring a few inches smaller at the hip and round the thighs. Sadly, with the exception of those who exercise regularly, few women outside of that magical 18 to 23 year-old age bracket meet with my very strict engineering specifications. My radar therefore is tuned to filter out all those women that don't fit those exacting criteria, to where my brain doesn’t even register their presence at all, thus conserving mental energy for when it is truly needed .

Regarding cosmetic enhancements, silicone jugs may be nice to observe at a topless beach, but they lack the silky smooth resilience and jiggle of REAL ones, so, given a choice, I'd prefer 100% natural melons, PROVIDED they don't sag, bear stretch-marks or appear defeated by time and gravity. I recently stopped undressing a woman when her bra turned out to be offering way more support than I had estimated at the onset. I felt decieved, and lost my desire like a light-switch going off.
<Chuckles>
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by slimyem: 2:54pm On May 29, 2012
godello: Am attracted to the c.u.n.t that is if the hymen is intact !
the women around you wear their c-unts on their foreheads... huh

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by alacrity007: 2:58pm On May 29, 2012
Bossom
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Mynd44: 3:40pm On May 29, 2012
slimyem: the women around you wear their c-unts on their foreheads... huh
In his village, they do
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 29, 2012
Mynd_44:

That was harsh. @Topic, i dislike short guys alot.
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Mynd44: 4:01pm On May 29, 2012
Floxyluv:

That was harsh.
No its not
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
No its not
Yes, it is. She is a girl and 'crazy' in a special way, everyone cant be the way you want.
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Vivly(f): 5:51pm On May 29, 2012
I want a guy that is
handsome-lyk michael scoffield
tall
hot
gorgeous
has d ability to make oda gls weak wen he smiles but goes weak wen i smile

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Mynd44: 5:59pm On May 29, 2012
Floxyluv:
Yes, it is. She is a girl and 'crazy' in a special way, everyone cant be the way you want.
crazy in a special Way? That is just messed up. You must be a politician

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? / What Do You Think About "turning Up Unannounced"? / Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.