Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl (18577 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? / What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by DExplorer1: 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2012
Mynd_44:
Derailing again
Each of your comment does tongue
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Mynd44: 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2012
D-Explorer:

Each of your comment does tongue
Smh
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by DExplorer1: 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2012
Mynd_44:
Smh
*ignores him*
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by chrisj2000(m): 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2012
she must be intelligent and smart and dress cute but simple. and most importantly, she must not be a virgin. virginity above the age of 18 can be a source of worriness

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by ikekings(m): 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2012
Height,shape,moderate “barca” and “manchester”, moderate in size, “stainless” legs and nice lips (not too fleshy)....
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by xcitedjay(m): 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2012
BJ Shaped Lips would make me propose on First sight
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2012
cute beautiful face, good dresser(1 dat shows her physical feautures), average in height, nice curvature(hips), a lil' busty.
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2012
cute beautiful face, good dresser(1 dat shows her physical feautures), average in height, nice curvature(hips), a lil' busty. and then.....she must be intelligent o
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by onila(f): 11:40pm On Dec 10, 2012
smiley
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Nobody: 4:20am On Dec 11, 2012
Thick Lips, Big Nose, Big Eyes, Thick Arms, Wide Hips, Thick Thighs, Long Arms

I like Athletic Women. tongue

An Aggressive Powerful Walk as Well
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by AzaMontana(f): 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2012
if i were a guy i would date a girl with brown skin, a bit tall and body must be full not fat. i dont like skinny babes and i dnt like obese either. I love busty valoptious meaty girls. big ass, big bossom and small waist plus a flat tummy. Must be kind, polite, intelligent but take no nosense from anyone.
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Meeky(m): 2:30pm On Dec 11, 2012
Aza Montana: if i were a guy i would date a girl with brown skin, a bit tall and body must be full not fat. i dont like skinny babes and i dnt like obese either. I love busty valoptious meaty girls. big ass, big bossom and small waist plus a flat tummy. Must be kind, polite, intelligent but take no nosense from anyone.
I could date u if dat hw u are,to see how it feels.lol..
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Arsenate(m): 2:47pm On Dec 11, 2012
~Royal~:
Thick Lips, Big Nose, Big Eyes, Thick Arms, Wide Hips, Thick Thighs, Long Arms

I like Athletic Women. tongue

An Aggressive Powerful Walk as Well
eewww...gross
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by KingHeni: 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2012
it's not all about physical attributes. We all forget that the physical realm is ruled by the spiritual.. if she is spiritually balance in the teachings of Christ and the ways of God then she would be ok for me... because she would be able to keep and control the physical as a wife, as a mother and as my date for life . every thing ain't all about boyfriend and girl friend guys and girls

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by echeonyilo: 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2012
Her slim waist....
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by wayne4loan: 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2012
Their waist, their waist , all I want is their...........
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Vivly(f): 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2012
All i want is her waist
*in iyanya's voice*
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by chikeorji123(m): 11:28pm On Dec 11, 2012
if she's not like omosexy sorry no go area for me.
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Mynd44: 4:58am On Dec 12, 2012
I rate intelligence very high. But physically, I am not sure I can really point to one or two things
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by nichole2(f): 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
As long as she has a brain, no problem. Onila lacks one and so to me is worse than a goat infact she is less that goat isht
. Honestly that was realy mean , if you don't like the girl kindly put it in simple words not being such. A brute , don't u even have gentlemanly manners. On how to treat a lady, for goodness sake females are very fragile , abeg the girl no be desperado, dere are way bigger. Fishes in de ocean

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by pleep(m): 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2013
Aza Montana: if i were a guy i would date a girl with brown skin, a bit tall and body must be full not fat. i dont like skinny babes and i dnt like obese either. I love busty valoptious meaty girls. big ass, big bossom and small waist plus a flat tummy. Must be kind, polite, intelligent but take no nosense from anyone.
Est-ce que vous décrivez toi, ou ta lesbian amoureux?

Vouz etes pathetique, let l'homme décider que il baise......Femme avec le tete de un homme.

génération désordonnée
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by pleep(m): 6:00pm On Apr 29, 2013
j'aime une femme tres petite

Si petite... que je porterai pendant la danse de sexe.
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by pleep(m): 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2013
Les petite femmes sont tres sympa.... tres douce et tres mignon. The most lady-like

Ils sont les meilleures femmes!
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by switdick(m): 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2013
xcitedjay: BJ Shaped Lips would make me propose on First sight
grin grin hahahaha

@topic..Lips & Eyes.

.....Legs

......Skin(Clear,Spotless,Neatness)

.......Well Shaped AsSsSsSs..
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by nenergy(m): 10:21pm On Apr 29, 2013
For me its;
1. Her legs. I admire women with strong looking legs.
2. Her hips (waist tinz)
3. Her eyes (staring in them is stress relieving)
I'm not exactly 'crazy' about the bosom. small,medium or large works for me.lol
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by FACELEADS: 7:40am On May 28, 2013
I like girls you easily describe as cute,modrate height,chocolate skin,full eyes good dentition,moderate boobs straight legs no flat foot,onion booty shape,polite, mild voice obssesed with neatness,calm, respectful and patient.she should be able to state what she wants and likes,should be a good cook ,should have a warm disposition.
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Nobody: 10:03am On May 28, 2013
I love big bakasi ,hips ,tiny waist nd pretty face....
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Mynd44: 10:10am On May 28, 2013
nichole2: . Honestly that was realy mean , if you don't like the girl kindly put it in simple words not being such. A brute , don't u even have gentlemanly manners. On how to treat a lady, for goodness sake females are very fragile , abeg the girl no be desperado, dere are way bigger. Fishes in de ocean
Bla bla bla....you done?
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by UyiIredia(m): 12:23pm On May 28, 2013
Tit$. Though if the a$$ is tight and (or) the face is pretty I can be attracted too.
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by UyiIredia(m): 12:26pm On May 28, 2013

Rachel Aldana and Maserati are p¤rn $tars who fall into that category.
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by UyiIredia(m): 12:34pm On May 28, 2013
Mynd_44:
Which is to tell you I am not into physical beauty.

Then you should have no problems mingling with the lady below.

Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by ifowey(f): 12:35pm On May 28, 2013
joeydozzy:

All of them. I'm that greedy
thief grin
joeydozzy:

All of them. I'm that greedy
thief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? / Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them / Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.