Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Fashola Launches Lagos Traffic Fm 96.1 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Launches Lagos Traffic Fm 96.1 (8860 Views)

Amaechi And Dawari George At ViewPoint On 93.7 Rythem Fm In PH (Pics) / 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo / Lagos Traffic Tomorrow : GEJ's Visit Vs ACN Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Launches Lagos Traffic Fm 96.1 by pheesayor(m): 12:53pm On May 29, 2012
Live on radio and tv, fashola has just handed over a new radio station lagos traffic fm 96.1 to lagosians. According to him it will inform lagosians about traffic situations in the state and also educate lagos commutters.
Your thought on this

With a symbolic traffic that is second to none, the Lagos state government, on Tuesday launched the first ever traffic radio station in Nigeria, Lagos Traffic Radio 96.1 in a bid to finding ways to ease the traffic.

The state governor, Babatunde Raji Fashola, who performed the ceremony at the Lagos Television premises, put the vehicular density of the state at 224 vehicles per kilometre, pointed out that traffic could be greatly eased, especially at rush hours if people who had no compelling reason to use their vehicles at such hours, keep away from the roads.
http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/05/29/lagos-launches-traffic-radio-station-96-1fm/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Fashola Launches Lagos Traffic Fm 96.1 by pheesayor(m): 1:28pm On May 29, 2012
Also the brt route from yaba-iddo-cms will be commissioned thereafter with more buses.
Fashola announces after he's done with project not before he even starts lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Fashola Launches Lagos Traffic Fm 96.1 by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:43pm On May 29, 2012
Commission after commission

Project after project

ACN always get it right

OMG

Demonstration of crazy day

Jonathan causes Aluta in the youth sector

Fashola bring peace to Lagos commuters

Fashola work with brain

Jonathan work with mouth

Fashola has clear vision

Jonathan has long and short sightedness

They will never learn,i know that.

KAKI NO BE LEATHER

IGI IMU JINA SORI

EGBE ISU KO NI IYAN

ACN JUWON LO BY FAR

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Launches Lagos Traffic Fm 96.1 by akoraye(m): 2:01pm On May 29, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: Commission after commission

Project after project

ACN always get it right

OMG

Demonstration of crazy day

Jonathan causes Aluta in the youth sector

Fashola bring peace to Lagos commuters

Fashola work with brain

Jonathan work with mouth

Fashola has clear vision

Jonathan has long and short sightedness

They will never learn,i know that.

KAKI NO BE LEATHER

IGI IMU JINA SORI

EGBE ISU KO NI IYAN

ACN JUWON LO BY FAR
gbam!

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Launches Lagos Traffic Fm 96.1 by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 29, 2012
Lagos is what Nigeria should be like...

GEJ needs to take a cue from Fashola, and how he has transformed Lagos...

Proud to be from Lagos.. cool cool

Where can I get a Lagos Passport, please? grin cheesy cool

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Launches Lagos Traffic Fm 96.1 by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 29, 2012
fashola doesn't give a sh#t abt GEJ(washed up dude)
Re: Fashola Launches Lagos Traffic Fm 96.1 by gadjet: 2:56pm On May 29, 2012
Fashola is working Lagos is moving
Re: Fashola Launches Lagos Traffic Fm 96.1 by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 29, 2012
Thumps up Τ̅
Re: Fashola Launches Lagos Traffic Fm 96.1 by Fxmarket: 2:58pm On May 29, 2012
shymmex: Lagos is what Nigeria should be like...

GEJ needs to take a cue from Fashola, and how he has transformed Lagos...

Proud to be from Lagos.. cool cool

Where can I get a Lagos Passport, please? grin cheesy cool

Please which lagos is transformed, are there two lagos in nigeria?
Re: Fashola Launches Lagos Traffic Fm 96.1 by Desola(f): 3:07pm On May 29, 2012
Proudly Lagosian!

And I mean "bonafide" Lagosian (omo onile gangan)!!
Re: Fashola Launches Lagos Traffic Fm 96.1 by trigar12(m): 3:08pm On May 29, 2012
UP FASHOLA!!!
Re: Fashola Launches Lagos Traffic Fm 96.1 by Skywalker5(m): 3:19pm On May 29, 2012
The guy is trying but seriously, i think Lagos need to be like London. Cameras everywhere. Erm i forgot we dont have database of everyone living in Nigeria. Hopefully we will get there
Re: Fashola Launches Lagos Traffic Fm 96.1 by lookmangiw(m): 3:22pm On May 29, 2012
Fxmarket:

at fxmarket, which other lagos do you know? Foool.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Launches Lagos Traffic Fm 96.1 by Fxmarket: 3:29pm On May 29, 2012
lookmangiw:
at fxmarket, which other lagos do you know? Foool.

This is the kinda goat that resides in the faked transformed lagos, why cant u answer a simple question without being insultive, a cow will always behave like a cow even when u feed it boiled rice
Re: Fashola Launches Lagos Traffic Fm 96.1 by OYINBOGOJU(m): 3:30pm On May 29, 2012
All PDP delegates need permission to stay in Lagos

They can`t just be enjoying the benefit of democracy and ACN
Re: Fashola Launches Lagos Traffic Fm 96.1 by velo10: 3:31pm On May 29, 2012
good initiative
Re: Fashola Launches Lagos Traffic Fm 96.1 by Delafruita(m): 3:36pm On May 29, 2012
Fashola makes plans and works on them till completion.fashola makes laws and makes sure he framework for its implementation.ebele on the other hand is bollocks
Re: Fashola Launches Lagos Traffic Fm 96.1 by Biggyd2: 3:56pm On May 29, 2012
I hope the employees of the station aren't casual workers too.
Re: Fashola Launches Lagos Traffic Fm 96.1 by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 29, 2012
Sky-walker:
The guy is trying but seriously, i think Lagos need to be like London. Cameras everywhere. Erm i forgot we dont have database of everyone living in Nigeria. Hopefully we will get there
have u being to lagos within 2 months back? Thats what they are doing now at every junctions. Cctv camera being installed now. Infact, this morning, they just add oshodi - bolade junction just like those in uk. I hope it worked wella
Re: Fashola Launches Lagos Traffic Fm 96.1 by PeterKbaba: 4:04pm On May 29, 2012
I dont know why tribalism or favorism always robs us from real leader that can solve our problem.. rather people will vote for criminals and later start complaining .... its not about tribe , its about your brain and your leadership role. Watch the news and see the respect all nigerian governors gives to him. Why cnt we for once since the history of nigeria, vote for the most brilliant technocrat. The reason lagos as changed is because fashola does not add politics to lagos affairs, he as the passion to make a difference in history and he already as..... NIGERIANS PLS FOR GOD SAKE, FORGET ALL THIS IS NOT IGBO OR HAUSA ETC... WE NEED TO COME TO THE REALITY THAT NIGERIA WILL ONLY BE RULED BY A TRIBE ONE AT A TIME, THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS WHO CAN DO THE JOB. I CAN SWEAR WITH ANYTHING IN MY POSSESSION, IF FASHOLA BECOMES PRESIDENT COME 2015, IN 4 YEARS, YOU WILL SEE THE WHOLE WORLD FLOCKING TO NIGERIA. MOST OF THE EUROPIANS AND US ARE VERY RELUCTANT TO INVEST IN NIGERIA, BECAUSE THEY HAVE ALL THE RECORDS OF MOST OF THIS PDP POLITICIANS... IT'S COMMON SENSE, IF THE DO BUSINESS WITH A PDP GOVERNMENT, IT WOULD TAINT THEIR IMAGE... THEY WILL NOT TELL US THIS, CAUSE THEY ARE TRYING TO RESPECT OUR SOVEREIGNTY. YOU WILL WONDER HOW THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION SINCE 1995 OF IBORI, IT TOOK THEM ONLY 6 MONTHS TO PILE OF HIS CORRUPTION FILE...PLS GO TO http://www.tundefashola.com/ YOU NEED TO SEE HOW TOP FOREIGN COUNTRIES ARE ALWAYS COMING SECRETLY FOR BUSINESS PROPOSALS IN LAGOS... THIS GUY IS THE BEST THAT CAN HAPPEN TO NIGERIA RIGHT NOW... LETS BE SINCERE, EVEN AWOLOWO DOES NOT COME CLOSE, INTERMS OF INVESTMENT. PLS FOR GOD SAKE, LETS VOTE OUT PDP FOR ONCE SINCE 1960, IF ABACHA WAS ALIVE , HE WOULD BE A PDP MEMBER JUST LIKE ALL THE TOP MILITARY GENERAL (IBB, ABDUSALAM, SHONEKAN, OBASANJO, ATIKU, CHIROMA, GOWON ETC) ARE ALL DICTATING TO ANY PRESIDENT THAT COMES OUT FROM PDP.

NIGERIANS WILL FOREVER BE IN CORUPTION, BECAUSE YOU NEED TO KEEP PEOPLE MORE CORRUPT TO COVER UP CORRUPTION.. I DEY GO SLEEP....... IGBOS, YOU NEED TO REALIZE THAT WE IN THE SOUTH ESPECIALLY ARE ALL 1, I MEAN 1... EVEN CHECK YOU MAP AND SEE THE RIVER NIGER AND BENUE... WE YORUBAS TAKE YOU AS BROTHERS... THAT IS WHY WE VOTED FOR JONATHAN.

FASHOLA AS BEEN INVITED BY COUNTRIES LIKE USA , ENGLAND, MALASIA, AUSTRALIA, CANADA, JAPAN ETC FOR SEMINARS AND TO GIVE PRESENTATION SPEECHES... ALL THIS COUNTRIES WILL ONLY CONTINUE TO LAUGH AT US... WE NEED TO REALIZE THAT WE CAN NEVER DIVID.. LOOK AT EUROPE, THE ARE ALL COMING TOGETHER.. WHY, BECAUSE YOU POPULATION DETERMINES YOUR ECONOMICAL RESPECT... THE WEST ARE HAPPY, THEY KNOW WE WILL CONTINUE TO LIVE IN POVERTY , BECAUSE WE WILL ALWAYS SEE OURSELVES AS ENEMIES... THIS IS TO THEIR ADVANTAGE. GOD I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Launches Lagos Traffic Fm 96.1 by lookmangiw(m): 4:05pm On May 29, 2012
Fxmarket:

This is the kinda goat that resides in the faked transformed lagos, why cant u answer a simple question without being insultive, a cow will always behave like a cow even when u feed it boiled rice
from your response, i could see that you not smart like your Godfather GEJ. you fucking bootlicker have not got anything to say. you asked a foolish question and i gave you the answer you deserved. please whats my crime in that?
Re: Fashola Launches Lagos Traffic Fm 96.1 by member479760: 4:23pm On May 29, 2012
gadjet: Fashola is working Lagos is moving

and this is what black dark continent referred to achievement from their rulers. in the real sense this suppose to be a common private radio station. they guy is wasting the tax payer money, well sha, he knew that his people no get sense, den go happy with the shit.
Re: Fashola Launches Lagos Traffic Fm 96.1 by playboy19(m): 4:29pm On May 29, 2012
nakedall:

and this is what black dark continent referred to achievement from their rulers. in the real sense this suppose to be a common private radio station. they guy is wasting the tax payer money, well sha, he knew that his people no get sense, den go happy with the shit.

Wetin your father wey get sense don ever do for your family? Not to talk of you neighborhood...you fukcing morron
Re: Fashola Launches Lagos Traffic Fm 96.1 by OYINBOGOJU(m): 4:39pm On May 29, 2012
Fxmarket:

Even if you use microscope you can never see anything good.

Just sit down where you are and enjoy your bag of rice from PDP

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Launches Lagos Traffic Fm 96.1 by ypzilanti: 5:14pm On May 29, 2012
nakedall:

Seems like a great public service for a place like Lagos. No private station is going to spend time broadcasting only traffic reports. If you live in lagos, you will know that this is not a bad idea at all.
Re: Fashola Launches Lagos Traffic Fm 96.1 by Goldenheart(m): 5:17pm On May 29, 2012
Oh, i saw all those survelliance camera installed in my area.......good one
Re: Fashola Launches Lagos Traffic Fm 96.1 by ebamma(m): 5:29pm On May 29, 2012
dat wan no go stop traffic holdup,make him build beta roads.
Re: Fashola Launches Lagos Traffic Fm 96.1 by funmeme(f): 6:32pm On May 29, 2012
If it be the will of God, nothing will stop Fashola from becoming the president ofNigeria. We need ƔU̶̲̥̅̊ man, we knw how difficult it looks, but wit God, notin is impossible.
Re: Fashola Launches Lagos Traffic Fm 96.1 by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 29, 2012
Fashola is really working
Re: Fashola Launches Lagos Traffic Fm 96.1 by dplordx(m): 7:03pm On May 29, 2012
ive been in Lag for almost 3 weeks now, and i will say, Lekki is alot more transformed, so is most of central lagos. i think the governor is more focused on locations that provide more taxes, and areas that could call in more investment, its really difficult to develop some of the locations where hes even currently working because of the large population and horrible town planning. im really impressed and im inlove with this guy called fashola. also went to my ph, and i was a little impressed with the overhyped amaechi. so far, i score lagos higher. eko oni baje cool
Re: Fashola Launches Lagos Traffic Fm 96.1 by chrisoj: 7:31pm On May 29, 2012
EKO O NI BAJE, UNCLE FASH. KABYESIOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bisi Akande: I Have Never Given Or Demanded A Bribe All My Life / Why Does The Whole Nigeria Tremble At The Hearing Of Igbo Secession? / Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.