Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,564 members, 7,840,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

List 5 Qualities Of A Good Husband - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List 5 Qualities Of A Good Husband (5508 Views)

Need An Independent Woman? Here Are 5 Qualities You Must Have To Attract One. / 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. / 5 Qualities Of A Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List 5 Qualities Of A Good Husband by sexybash(f): 7:10pm On Feb 10, 2013
A man that will make me happy
Re: List 5 Qualities Of A Good Husband by acadasol: 12:23am On Feb 11, 2013
Yvete:

For the record, I'm not single!

lol typical Nigerians and name-calling. You started this so I'll give it right back to you!! SMDH

You're already a dead-man walking! Its obvious that nothing is going on in your life! Village boy!
Your village-minded father didn't allow your village-minded mother to have a mind of her own right? Its easy to know the kind of family you are raised in. If i didn't think that a man is the head of the fam, would I mention leadership skills and sheep-keeper? ... you dumbskull! A boy like you will never listen to your wife. GTFOH!

... because you've got peanuts in your pocket to pay for internet service.

Your reply here doesn't portray that of a good and God fearing wife. You are just like every other sinners on the street.
Re: List 5 Qualities Of A Good Husband by KINGwax(m): 6:45am On Feb 11, 2013
Beync: GOOD MONEY cool
igbo kwenu!!!!
No worry, wen deperation gets hold of u, u go melow lower ur satndard. Infact, ur ringing tone go solemn.
Re: List 5 Qualities Of A Good Husband by KINGwax(m): 6:49am On Feb 11, 2013
Yvete:

lol typical Nigerians and name-calling. You started this so I'll give it right back to you!! SMDH

You're already a dead-man walking! Its obvious that nothing is going on in your life! Village boy!
Your village-minded father didn't allow your village-minded mother to have a mind of her own right? Its easy to know the kind of family you are raised in. If i didn't think that a man is the head of the fam, would I mention leadership skills and sheep-keeper? ... you dumbskull! A boy like you will never listen to your wife. GTFOH!

bad wife! Bad wife! Ur mother in law don suffer!! U no av regards for other ppl's parents? ayama...dt's gross!!!
Re: List 5 Qualities Of A Good Husband by Godmother(f): 8:26am On Feb 11, 2013
@ infodollarman

The original topic of this thread was changed, I think. Cos I think the initially topic was "what qualities would you like in a man" or something like that
Re: List 5 Qualities Of A Good Husband by infodollarman(m): 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2013
angelhair: Honesty
Kindness
Faithful
Romantic
Fun to be with

you can also check this out for more insight. https://www.nairaland.com/1203287/what-makes-good-husband
Re: List 5 Qualities Of A Good Husband by numericalguy(m): 10:14pm On Mar 14, 2013
Yvete:

You sound more like frustrated divorcee. You are no where close to a wife material..
Re: List 5 Qualities Of A Good Husband by numericalguy(m): 10:16pm On Mar 14, 2013
Chinwem: Optimistic
Accessible/ available
Wise
Generous
Loving

Gold digger.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! / Which Of These Joysticks Is Yours (photo) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.