Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! (5505 Views)

Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / When Partners Allows And Support Each Other In Flirting..true Love Or Stupidity / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! by onila(f): 6:29am On Oct 24, 2012
cry

no need bringing yr fellow girls down

no need to envy yr fellow women-True confidence leaves no room for jealousy . When you know you're great no need to hate

when yr fellow female friend is broke-help her out smiley this means less Nigerian girls sleeping around with loser men to get cash

whenever my female friends are broke-I always give them money-I hate to see women sleeping around smiley

no need snatching pples boyfriend or husband-u dont need that trouble n guilt in yr life

Onila is cool smiley

www.nairaland.com/attachments/620564_friendnds_jpgf52efdd31af9b9c8820b9a1f04163277

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! by Royalaffluence(m): 6:48am On Oct 24, 2012
@onila! I prefer empowering them,to gving them cash. Itz better 2 teach to a man how to fish,than to give hm d fish. But must of them are too lazy to learn simple ways to make money and be independent.
Re: Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! by Royalaffluence(m): 6:49am On Oct 24, 2012
@onila! I prefer empowering them,to gving them cash. Itz better 2 teach a man how to fish,than to give hm d fish. But most of them are too lazy to learn simple ways to make money and be independent.
Re: Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 24, 2012
Lmao. Some people preach without practicing.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! by Rooneyboy(m): 7:34am On Oct 24, 2012
onila for once u've made sense.

Back to topic, let's be truthful to ourselves, the competition would always be there, the snatching of men would continue, reasons are 1)made men are very FEW.
2)Broke Hot dudes are numerous.
3)Biological clock of ladies are ticking so quickly these days.
4)Available cu.nts are expanding by the day without no assurance of marriage from these broke dudes.

So tell me y ladies shouldn't go desperate when they see a good "PROSPECT"?
Re: Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 24, 2012
Errm, boyfriend snatching or husband snatching is a fallacy. No girl has the ability to do that. It is the guy in question that said yes to her. He wasn't forced.

No snatching took place. Just two individuals that agreed to betray the trust you have for them.
Re: Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! by kandiikane(m): 7:51am On Oct 24, 2012
Btw, the girl in the middle is onila. tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! by Fourcade(m): 8:14am On Oct 24, 2012
sexkillz: Errm, boyfriend snatching or husband snatching is a fallacy. No girl has the ability to do that. It is the guy in question that said yes to her. He wasn't forced.

No snatching took place. Just two individuals that agreed to betray the trust you have for them.
...and it's the girl in question that wanted him....how is that not snatching? undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! by Mynd44: 8:19am On Oct 24, 2012
Fourcade:
...and it's the girl in question that wanted him....how is that not snatching? undecided
Dude, lets stop deceiving ourselves. Even if the friend wanted him, if he was really in love with that girl and he is not a dog, he would turn down the advances. Why must he cheat on her just cos some other girl developed interest?
No girl can snatch a guy, the guy is just a cheat and when the opportunity presented itself, he showed his true colours
Re: Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! by kandiikane(m): 8:19am On Oct 24, 2012
Fourcade:

So, are you implying when a woman goes for a man who is married, the man is never really interested? The woman phucks the man against his wish, takes him out against his wish etc? What kind of ....?
Re: Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 24, 2012
Onila is truely cool cool
Re: Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 24, 2012
Lol grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! by onila(f): 9:57am On Oct 24, 2012
Una be fool: Onila is truely cool cool
smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! by Nayah(f): 10:27am On Oct 24, 2012
Women have always been and will be in competition this is not about Nigerians only
Re: Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! by kandiikane(m): 10:31am On Oct 24, 2012
What are they competing for? undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! by Nayah(f): 10:49am On Oct 24, 2012
kandiikane: What are they competing for? undecided
I'm asking you grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! by onila(f): 11:11am On Oct 24, 2012
kandiikane: What are they competing for? undecided
the richest n best men
Re: Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! by goofie: 11:16am On Oct 24, 2012
Fourcade:

i agree.no human can be snatched.no kidnapping transpired. its 2pple consenting to an action or a series of action dt dey were not forced to.
Re: Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! by goofie: 11:22am On Oct 24, 2012
women shoulg really learn to forget beaf and support each other.i alwys preferrd male friends ryt from time cos i felt safer wit them.

but i cnt rule out d fact that i have some female friends that i cn alwys trust anytime
Re: Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! by Nayah(f): 11:28am On Oct 24, 2012
goofie: women shoulg really learn to forget beaf and support each other.i alwys preferrd male friends ryt from time cos i felt safer wit them.

but i cnt rule out d fact that i have some female friends that i cn alwys trust anytime
Yes, and the thing is that you can see how united men are, they rarely sacrify their friendship for a woman, just think about it
Re: Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! by MrsChima(f): 11:50am On Oct 24, 2012
onila: cry

no need bringing yr fellow girls down

no need to envy yr fellow women-True confidence leaves no room for jealousy . When you know you're great no need to hate

when yr fellow female friend is broke-help her out smiley this means less Nigerian girls sleeping around with loser men to get cash

whenever my female friends are broke-I always give them money-I hate to see women sleeping around smiley

no need snatching pples boyfriend or husband-u dont need that trouble n guilt in yr life

Onila is cool smiley

www.nairaland.com/attachments/620564_friendnds_jpgf52efdd31af9b9c8820b9a1f04163277

The chick need to return that blond weave back to sender! Gotdamn!
Re: Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! by MrsChima(f): 11:52am On Oct 24, 2012
sexkillz: Errm, boyfriend snatching or husband snatching is a fallacy. No girl has the ability to do that. It is the guy in question that said yes to her. He wasn't forced.

That's true. A man can resist a chick if he wants to and no one can take somebody that doesn't want to be taken.
Re: Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! by 190theclown: 11:54am On Oct 24, 2012
kandiikane: Btw, the girl in the middle is onila. tongue

is it me or does that girl look like you kandikane
Re: Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! by MrsChima(f): 11:55am On Oct 24, 2012
Let's keep it real. Many of you heffas know damn well yall don't know the first thing about sisterhood. Why front? No matter how big of a sisterhood movement someone creates...it will not change the fact that you need to watch the hoes.

Hoes don't give a Bleep about you or anybody else. They are going to get what's they feel like getting and the rest is puta. Focus on the decent friends you have and let the rest be.

I wish I would join in on sisterhood knowing damn well hoes can plot my death.

Real talk! If your feelings are hurt....oh well!
Re: Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! by kandiikane(m): 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2012
190-the-clown:

is it me or does that girl look like you kandikane

Lol, naah that's onila. tongue

Tbh, I don't keep female friends, apart from a handful. Women are just too evil. tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! by 190theclown: 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2012
kandiikane:

Lol, naah that's onila. tongue

Tbh, I don't keep female friends, apart from a handful. Women are just too evil. tongue

but you can keep me dont ya cool cool
Re: Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! by Obinoscopy(m): 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2012
Nice one Onila. It baffles me the way ladies confide in me how they are envious of each other and how they backbite each other.

You ladies need to live life like we guys. Foe example I can never woo my guys girlfriend even if she is Beyonce herself. Even if the guy breaks up with her, I'll still not chase her cos he's my friend and I will never hurt his emotions intentionally
Re: Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! by MrsChima(f): 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2012
Obinoscopy: Nice one Onila. It baffles me the way ladies confide in me how they are envious of each other and how they backbite each other.

You ladies need to live life like we guys. Foe example I can never woo my guys girlfriend even if she is Beyonce herself. Even if the guy breaks up with her, I'll still not chase her cos he's my friend and I will never hurt his emotions intentionally

Guys do the same thing....don't make it about gender because it isn't.

Guys are just as manbitches as the femalebitches.
Re: Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! by Obinoscopy(m): 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Guys do the same thing....don't make it about gender because it isn't.

Guys are just as manbitches as the femalebitches.

Serious shocked shocked

I don't think so. A guy will never sleep with his friends girlfriend except if they both view the girl with contempt or treat the girl as a slut
Re: Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! by MrsChima(f): 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2012
Obinoscopy:

Serious shocked shocked

I don't think so. A guy will never sleep with his friends girlfriend except if they both view the girl with contempt or treat the girl as a slut

Bullshit! Bullshit! You are in denial! Secondly...you say that girls have confided in you about other girls? So have men confided me about other men!

This isn't a gender thing....biatches come in all shapes, gender, and color!
Re: Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! by kandiikane(m): 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2012
190-the-clown:

but you can keep me dont ya cool cool

You've got blokos so yes. tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! by goofie: 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2012
Obinoscopy:

Serious shocked shocked

its true. some guys are greedy.dey corner their friends girlfriend and try to woo her. not all guys have intergrity. its jst d way a guy wld sleep with his wifes sister or friend

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp / past / I Thought She Was A Harlot But She Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.