Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Pls What Do You Think About This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls What Do You Think About This (1226 Views)

Pls What Is Wrong With This Uploaded Pic... / Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? / Pls What Is The Difference Between Genotype As And sc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Do You Think About This by nubian22(f): 7:29pm On May 29, 2012
A lady close to my office called me today after work and told me that a man and a woman came to ask about me today, she said they asked her about my character and if i was a good girl. When i ask her who they were she said that she does not really know them but from the way they asked about me and even called my name that it shows that they know me. I dont really know who is pple are or what they want. My question now is can a man ask pple about a woman that does not know him or a woman that he has not talk to.
Re: Pls What Do You Think About This by MrCork17: 7:47pm On May 29, 2012
nubian22: A lady close to my office called me today after work and told me that a man and a woman came to ask about me today, she said they asked her about my character and if i was a good girl. When i ask her who they were she said that she does not really know them but from the way they asked about me and even called my name that it shows that they know me. I dont really know who is pple are or what they want. My question now is can a man ask pple about a woman that does not know him or a woman that he has not talk to.

so u think u loook like Beyansi simply becoz a stranger asked about u? loooong hisss! undecided
Re: Pls What Do You Think About This by pendo89(f): 7:51pm On May 29, 2012
undecided

I think the question you should be asking is 'Which is the nearest police station from my office?

1 Like

Re: Pls What Do You Think About This by MrCork17: 7:57pm On May 29, 2012
pendo89: undecided

I think the question you should be asking is 'Which is the nearest police station from my office?

arrrhhh. what if she hasnt got papers?? undecided
Re: Pls What Do You Think About This by pendo89(f): 8:00pm On May 29, 2012
Mr..Cork:

undecided for?
Re: Pls What Do You Think About This by Rocktation(f): 8:05pm On May 29, 2012
nubian22: My question now is can a man ask pple about a woman that does not know him or a woman that he has not talk to.

You're asking this. Did it not just happen?
Re: Pls What Do You Think About This by luckgames(m): 8:15pm On May 29, 2012
nubian22: A lady close to my office called me today after work and told me that a man and a woman came to ask about me today, she said they asked her about my character and if i was a good girl. When i ask her who they were she said that she does not really know them but from the way they asked about me and even called my name that it shows that they know me. I dont really know who is pple are or what they want. My question now is can a man ask pple about a woman that does not know him or a woman that he has not talk to.

Congratulation
You are getting marriage soon
Somebody interested in you
Re: Pls What Do You Think About This by MrCork17: 8:24pm On May 29, 2012
pendo89:

undecided for?

immmigration papers undecided
Re: Pls What Do You Think About This by cindyrella(f): 8:32pm On May 29, 2012
This question is just dumb undecided undecided
Re: Pls What Do You Think About This by slimyem: 8:41pm On May 29, 2012
how we wan take know wetin dey dm mind?
Re: Pls What Do You Think About This by pendo89(f): 8:42pm On May 29, 2012
Mr..Cork:

LOL
Re: Pls What Do You Think About This by CaptCavey(m): 8:57pm On May 29, 2012
nubian22: A lady close to my office called me today after work and told me that a man and a woman came to ask about me today, she said they asked her about my character and if i was a good girl.
A man and a woman?
Re: Pls What Do You Think About This by Mynd44: 9:19pm On May 29, 2012
Call the police jorh
Re: Pls What Do You Think About This by slimyem: 9:25pm On May 29, 2012
Mr..Cork:

Mr..Cork:

nobody is gon ask you for no papers in Nigeria dum. dum!
..the real papers are in your pocket!cheesy
(m guessing the op is in Nigeria)
Re: Pls What Do You Think About This by cheche2(m): 9:30pm On May 29, 2012
for ur mind now na marriage issue be dat abi?
abeg wake up from ur slip jor. gone are dose days wen parents dey go find out if a gurl is ok. better tink fast. i even hear say husbands and wifes are now in kidnapping business.
Re: Pls What Do You Think About This by Mynd44: 9:39pm On May 29, 2012
che che: for ur mind now na marriage issue be dat abi?
abeg wake up from ur slip jor. gone are dose days wen parents dey go find out if a gurl is ok. better tink fast. i even hear say husbands and wifes are now in kidnapping business.
Kidnappers don't go around asking if there would be victims are "good"
Re: Pls What Do You Think About This by luckgames(m): 9:56pm On May 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
Smart man
Re: Pls What Do You Think About This by Mynd44: 10:04pm On May 29, 2012
luckgames:
Smart man
Re: Pls What Do You Think About This by cheche2(m): 7:14am On May 30, 2012
Mynd_44:
where the f*ck is ur sense of humour?
Re: Pls What Do You Think About This by Mynd44: 7:29am On May 30, 2012
che che:
where the f*ck is ur sense of humour?
Thought you were serious. Its all good though
Re: Pls What Do You Think About This by calabaman(m): 7:37am On May 30, 2012
Like u poster am a very suspicious person. Its good! Unfortunately, theres nothing u can do at this tym but watch ur back and pray! Goodluck!
Re: Pls What Do You Think About This by Exponental(m): 7:45am On May 30, 2012
Politicians want u as a deputy first lady. Hope u speak good english?
Re: Pls What Do You Think About This by Nobody: 9:04am On May 30, 2012

When are you inviting us to your wedding?
Re: Pls What Do You Think About This by Skii(m): 10:28am On May 30, 2012
Mr..Cork:

so u think u loook like Beyansi simply becoz a stranger asked about u? loooong hisss! undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Pls What Do You Think About This by kpolli(m): 11:25am On May 30, 2012
someone wants to marry you wink

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do? / Pls,i Need Ur Sincere Advice / How Do You Feel When A Girl Demands From You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.