Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:04 AM

Do Faithful Men Exist? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Faithful Men Exist? (12917 Views)

Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken / Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? / ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by Otses(f): 5:09pm On May 30, 2012
Sure they do exist, but they are rare.
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by mamarisko(f): 5:09pm On May 30, 2012
[quote author=bukfal]Does Faithful Men Exists? yes they do.
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by pdpiperpippen: 5:12pm On May 30, 2012
There are faithful guys whr faithful ladies exist, this is d only exception to the rule “opposites attract” The case here then is: one player husband one asshawo for wife, one slutty girlfriend one casanova boy friend! All man now don wise up.

1 Like

Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by scippy: 5:40pm On May 30, 2012
yes they do
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by laidol(f): 5:51pm On May 30, 2012
yes o faithful men exist, am married to one and have been married for 13yrs now. i must admit that they are scarce or almost extinct.
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by adetwin(m): 5:55pm On May 30, 2012
Yes ! We do
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by luckgames(m): 6:14pm On May 30, 2012
laidol: yes o faithful men exist, am married to one and have been married for 13yrs now. i must admit that they are scarce or almost extinct.
You control the money?
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by Henrysamuel: 6:22pm On May 30, 2012
[oh i think faithful men exist they are in great number if i may say .because i have heard many married guys sayn to me 'man go and marry al u need is in house in one body .so if a married could use this word,i guise such is faithful.even guys who say i wil not have sex until i get married i think such a guy wil be faithful when invited in the game
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by laidol(f): 6:29pm On May 30, 2012
luckgames:
You control the money?

so its only when i control the money that i can have a faithful husband shey? you live in ur world and i live in mine so believe what u want.

did i hear u say liar? why do u have to be insultive? grow up pls
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by aneldaking(m): 6:35pm On May 30, 2012
bukfal: Does Faithful Men Exists?

To all,I wish to knw your views about this 'whether there are faithful men Or not'because I learnt that all men are not faithful to their spouse...pls is this true or false.

false cos m faithful 2 my girl
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by luckgames(m): 6:42pm On May 30, 2012
laidol:

so its only when i control the money that i can have a faithful husband shey? you live in ur world and i live in mine so believe what u want.

did i hear u say liar? why do u have to be insultive? grow up
pls
You just made that judgement by implying
I didn't insult you
Telling me to grow up is insulting
I am very happy in my own world
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by jmoore(m): 6:54pm On May 30, 2012
because I learnt that all men are not faithful to their spouse...

The implication of what you learnt is that all women must be cheated by their husbands.

Who taught you this?
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by nerodenero: 7:18pm On May 30, 2012
Just as some men are unfaithful,so does some women but still,we have faithful men and women.I think in most cases,good people fall into the wrong hands and this at times makes the individual feel insecure and have a generalised ideology.It is a choice thing.I can decide to be faithful and caution myself towards achieving it and can also do otherwise.It is all about accepting responsibities and being the best we can be.
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by Limaoscar: 7:33pm On May 30, 2012
Only a faithful women will meet us faithful men....yes ke, light attracts light naa
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by scribble: 7:43pm On May 30, 2012
laidol:

did i hear u say liar? why do u have to be insultive? grow up pls

dey dere dey control money. mumu

men will even feel more resentful and cheat pass then.

or have u forgotten the story of the slain Skye bank worker
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by luckgames(m): 7:46pm On May 30, 2012
scribble:

dey dere dey control money. mumu

men will even feel more resentful and cheat pass then.

or have u forgotten the story of the slain Skye bank worker

What is the story of Skye Bank worker/
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by GboyegaD(m): 7:56pm On May 30, 2012
Exponental: We plenty die....... It's just dat d unfaithful women distract us.

grin grin grin
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 30, 2012

To all,I wish to knw your views about this 'whether there are faithful men Or not'because I learnt that all men are not faithful to their spouse...pls is this true or false.
I don't know where you learned that from. However, I would say this: as long as women start understanding that men and women are different creatures, there will always be this type of thought. We think differently; women who have gotten this in their head are still married to their husbands and living happily. For the most part, yes, some men cheat, but they will come back home and still love their family. 90% of men when they cheat, they are not emotionally connected with the woman but when a woman cheats, her heart goes with it. And women always approach men infidelity with women thinking: oh he must be in love with her!
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by femmy2010(m): 8:01pm On May 30, 2012
They exist more in pages of Romance Novels and Movies. grin
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by ade2008(m): 8:03pm On May 30, 2012
Faithful men do exist, but you can only find them in beer parlour, joint. Restaurant, parties. Keep searching till you find them in those places.
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by luckgames(m): 8:05pm On May 30, 2012
Danka7777:
I don't know where you learned that from. However, I would say this: as long as women start understanding that men and women are different creatures, there will always be this type of thought. We think differently; women who have gotten this in their head are still married to their husbands and living happily. For the most part, yes, some men cheat, but they will come back home and still love their family. 90% of men when they cheat, they are not emotionally connected with the woman but when a woman cheats, her heart goes with it. And women always approach men infidelity with women thinking: oh he must be in love with her!
Great comment
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by tete7000(m): 8:07pm On May 30, 2012

How man women have what it take to get one? Godliness.
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by oncode1: 8:11pm On May 30, 2012
Faithful men do and still exist, the bad news is that women has made 99% of them (Men) un-faithful, you have to like sleep with at least 30%-60% of them to find that faithful one, it's just like looking for a clean cloth in a basket full of old and dirty cloths, you will need to take out some of the old and dirty cloths and at times smell them in order to find the clean one grin grin grin grin grin grin...you get the picture? ........GOOD LUCK FINDING THE FAITHFUL MAN!
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by blueheart(m): 8:12pm On May 30, 2012
Av alwayz bn faithful..bt on hindsight, its hasnt bn worth it....missed out alot. :'(Av alwayz bn faithful..bt on hindsight, its hasnt bn worth it....missed out alot.
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by luckgames(m): 8:13pm On May 30, 2012
on-code:
Faithful men do and still exist, the bad news is that women has made 99% of them (Men) un-faithful, you have to like sleep with at least 30%-60% of them to find that faithful one, it's just like looking for a clean cloth in a basket full of old and dirty cloths, you will need to take out some of the old and dirty cloths and at times smell them in order to find the clean one grin grin grin grin grin grin...you get the picture? ........GOOD LUCK FINDING THE FAITHFUL MAN!

Are you a faithful woman or man?
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by olawahle: 9:05pm On May 30, 2012
am the faithful one
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by honeric01(m): 9:10pm On May 30, 2012
Yes, remember like minds attract?

if you aren't seeing any faithful men, check yourself!
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by niyitogun(m): 9:10pm On May 30, 2012
I would give u a simple answer....whatever you believe in your heart is what will happen, it starts from the subconcious before it manifest...if you believe u would get one of the few faithful guys-dats the way to start and if u also believe all guys are unfaithful when u meet a faithful he would eventually become unfaithful cos he's like u dnt trust him anyway so wat's d point...actions do speak even from the subconscious
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 30, 2012
shymmex: They do, and I'm proud to be one of them.

As long as the sex is great, and constant - why would I want to cheat??

Go for a girl you're really attracted to; make sure the sex is great; and make sure there is a connection - and cheating would foreign to you...

The stress is not worth it..

Loyalty above everything. cool
WORD!
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by greatgod2012(f): 9:39pm On May 30, 2012
2good: The answer to the question you seek for will not solve any of your problems. Try to get a career for yourself, make your self independent of a man and hope you get a man that will respect you as a husband. Too many people have asked this question before you as if knowing the answer will solve the infidelity problem
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by greatgod2012(f): 9:56pm On May 30, 2012
greatgod2012: [/quote][quote author=2good]The answer to the question you seek for will not solve any of your problems. Try to get a career for yourself, make your self independent of a man and hope you get a man that will respect you as a husband. Too many people have asked this question before you as if knowing the answer will solve the infidelity problem
Good talk!!!!!!!!!
2good: The answer to the question you seek for will not solve any of your problems. Try to get a career for yourself, make your self independent of a man and hope you get a man that will respect you as a husband. Too many people have asked this question before you as if knowing the answer will solve the infidelity problem
Good talk!!!!!!!!!
Good talk!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Truth Or Dare Game / She Will Visit Me Again After I Disappointed Her / Curvy Slayqueen Causes Commotion With Her Twerking Skills After Fetching Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.