Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Do Faithful Men Exist? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Faithful Men Exist? (12793 Views)

Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken / Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? / ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by samyng(m): 10:00pm On May 30, 2012
This are the kinds of reasons that make women cheat... When u start looking at men as cheaters then whats next.. U better play ur part as a faithful wife or partner and stop looking for reasons to cheat
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by olaayodele(m): 10:15pm On May 30, 2012
The reason why most men are not faithful is that men are polygamous in nature. The men that are genuinely born again are faithful. A man can be a pastor and not genuinely born again.watch out, by their fruits you will know them.
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by Skii(m): 10:24pm On May 30, 2012
To answer the question; YES faithful men exist
I think it depends on what you define as faithful though...
Human beings are not perfect, a man (or woman) doesn't have to sleep with another woman (or man) before he (she) can be considered unfaithful, merely looking lustfully alone is enough. This is according to biblical standards. And by extension, others things can constitute unfaithfulness Eg. lying
So I advise you, give a little leeway.
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by konami001: 10:24pm On May 30, 2012
Do unfaithful men exist?
That there are unfaithful men automatically means there are faithful men... or else how would the word even come to exist?
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by agiboma(f): 11:01pm On May 30, 2012
NO! They dont exist.
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 30, 2012
agiboma: NO! They dont exist.

yes they do. Dont judge on the basis of your own unfortunate experience. You probably are a very poor judge of male character.
My father, uncles, brother and best friends are just a few examples of men i know who have been very faithful to their marriages.
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by bukatyne(f): 11:17pm On May 30, 2012
olaayodele: The reason why most men are not faithful is that men are polygamous in nature. The men that are genuinely born again are faithful. A man can be a pastor and not genuinely born again.watch out, by their fruits you will know them.
gudeven, i agree wit ur post expect d first line. i have never read anywhere in the Bible that man is polygamous in nature. remember God created a man and a woman! it is just one of the deception of d devil, everyman can control himself if he wants to by the Grace of God! Take Care @OP: there re faithful men around us. when a man genuinely loves u, he can't think of sharing any part of himself wit another woman apart from u. even King Solomon said it amazed him how a man loves a woman, a man in love gives his woman his all! i am not talkin of mr. biggs, he's a good kisser, he is TDH, rich kind of love! everyone finds this type of genuine love @ a point in our lives but most times, it is like unprocessed gold or diamond and we throw it away! a little polishin, refinin etc would have made it shine brightly! stay blessed!
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by infogenius(m): 12:10am On May 31, 2012
Yes faithful men exist and will continue to exist no matter how corrupt the world turns out to be.By God's Grace I am one and I will remain faithful to my wife till Jesus comes.Who will I say I learnt unfaithfullness from? My dad did not do it.Isaac in the Bible did not do it so why on earth should I do it.
I have vowed not to do and I will not!
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by bknight: 12:34am On May 31, 2012
Dyt: faithful only appears in d dico

embarassed
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by MOBBDEEP: 1:59am On May 31, 2012
I don't even know how to start cos this your question is a life-time topic. I have been trying for a veeee...eery long time to demystify the mystery enshrouding relationship's dynamics ( including its element such as sexual expression & behaviour)
1. Before I try attempting your post, your question really begs a ' Counter-question ' i.e " can we still find faithful girls ? "
Are the supposed 'Unfaithful guys' in question doing themselves alone?
Are they not commiting it with female counterparts?
FYI, most of inter-sexual relationships are usually 'INITIATED' by the females ( the so called 'Green-light' / 'Come-on' signs ), while the guys only respond to the 'perceived' Green-light by prompting the 'COMMITMENT/ACKNOWLEDGEMENT' of such relationship.
Let me drop an IED ( a bombshell ). In this modern dispensation, female folks engage more in sexual unfaithfulness than reported! I'm a Psychiatry Resident & my interactions with female patients confirmed so. What I hear during Psychotherapy sessions can 'blind' ( not deafen ) the ears of an average human.
Highly-classified Reports & Findings of Researches conducted in Human Sexual Behaviours revealed highly-shocking revelations e.g that women engage more in 'One-night Stands'; are more apt to engage in 3somes/group-sex; that by the age of 28-30yrs,a lady has had sex with am average of 18-26 partners etc.
I personally discovered, in the few years I worked in the Private Practice, that average 3 out of 5 ( about 58% ) has had 1-3 Voluntary Termination of Pregnancy either criminally or otherwise by the time of their 1st Antenatal Booking.
It is only that womenfolks know to keep their 'vocal organ' sealed. It took me a long years to know that a woman, unlike a man, naturally only allows you to see certain aspect of her personality depending on how she feels, how you behave as a guy & how she perceive you. That's why you go run if the Cherubic Sister's leader or the Angelic ChoirMistress reveals to you her Sexual blunders &weaknesses .
Nothing shocks me again as regards man-woman issue.
Have you ever asked yourself why women are naturally / born ' Confidentiality Secretary '?
Get into the deep worlds ( and I mean WORLDS) of a woman and your ego will be deflated, your pride humbled and your world-view/periscope radically redefined !!!
The damage that the current sociological dynamics in terms of gender & sexual issues has more impact on the female folks.
You need to see what guys & gals are doing on Social-Media Networks e.g 2go, Facebook, ebuddy etc . No sign of Reservedness, Conservatism, Tenderness etc( those desired innate feminine qualities ) with many of them ready to jump into conversation with any guy. Just go to those Ticketing & Transport Company etc AKTC, RTC, IMTC, ABC and see what happen in the bus especially long-distance travelling ! Mind you, I'm not saying we shouldn't meet people & rub minds or hearts as the case may be since this is the beauty of being well-cultured & learned. Many of their discussions are explicitly sexuality 'gingered'. If a guy shows a sign of not wanting to engage in such, they will say he's boring ( Boring my feet !!!) What about in the various working place? In fact, I don tire die for my place here!
No sanctity displayed for any held-relationships.
And here, under the guise of a seemingly innocent question, someone is diatribing the men's faithfulness state.
I'm not angry please though it appeared as if I'm seething with fury. Not at all !!!

2. In my entire 28th year of residing on this planet, I've noted you only attract your kinds.
Despite my mum's warning about friends, I made an X-Ray of friends and acquaintances in my whole life. I discovered they were extremely good in contrast to the deepshit you hear about friendship in typical everyday. Of course, we do have our differences & we do disagree.
The same pix was of the girls around me. Most of my female friends are not the typical 'gold-digging materialistic empty-headed shallow' I hear of.
It now became a question of :
Could it be that these people are only showing me their seemingly good side eventhough, their overall character is bad, as explained above;
Or could it be I'm not seeing them well in their true-colours because of my naivety/stupidity/greeness/ignorance?
'I don't think so' was my rhetorical answer after a thorough introspection.
After all, what do you think will be the dynamics of a relationship with a girl/guy picked inside a Keke-NAPEP, relationship whose main string of communication is sex-oriented or a relationship where the individuals involved only reek of fatal attractions & passions devoid of commitment & discipline?

Simply put, there are still substantial 'faithful & good' men (& women inclusive) only :
if you are one ! ;
if you as a person knows how to recognise one and
if you have the right life-perspectives & principles.

I wish I can nail the topic more !!!
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by Nobody: 2:36am On May 31, 2012
Its so f.ucck.in ironic that women who must have slept with hundreds of guys r asking if guys r faithfull...what of y'all,where y'all faithful?..mtcheeeeewwww....the author of ACT LIKE A WOMAN AND THINK LIKE A MAN,steve harvey wrote that for every cheating man,there ARE WOMEN(not one o) out ready to cheat with him...for an example,while tiger woods was goin abt fu.cck.inn like a dog in heat,are u telling me that thw women didnt know he was married?...that he had kids and is a role model to many?...ofcourse they did but they still agreed to his lust so that they can foolishly brag abt to the fact that they slept with a celeb and b able to go on national telly to tell of their sex romps and prolly make some money off it...while some did it and wanted to break up the woods marriage..yet he was blamed the most while the women laughed all the way to the bank..mtcheeeewwww...talk of double standards...OP,as for your question,i wont answer it but know that cheating wil neva stop and their z nothing any man/woman can do about it...imagine women wailing about being cheated while they are the ones flocking around old men and breaking up their marriages graciously...BULLSHIT!!!!
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by dasparrow: 4:37am On May 31, 2012
bukfal: Does Faithful Men Exists?

To all,I wish to knw your views about this 'whether there are faithful men Or not'because I learnt that all men are not faithful to their spouse...pls is this true or false.

Faithful men exist but they are far and few in between because the demonic spirit of lust has taken over this generation especially now that we are in the last days as foretold in the bible. Moreover, don't expect fidelity and faithfulness from most Nigerian men in Nigeria and maybe even abroad because the Nigerian culture is for the most part an extremely negative one that encourages in the men chronic infidelity, lack of self restraint, domestic violence, utter disrespect for women, tribalism, sheer greed, nepotism and materialism. Hence, meeting and marrying a good, God fearing, faithful husband who grew up in a lawless society like ours will be as difficult as trying to teach a dog to use cutlery. Peace!
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by dasparrow: 4:47am On May 31, 2012
lalaosky: Its so f.ucck.in ironic that women who must have slept with hundreds of guys r asking if guys r faithfull...what of y'all,where y'all faithful?..mtcheeeeewwww....the author of ACT LIKE A WOMAN AND THINK LIKE A MAN,steve harvey wrote that for every cheating man,there ARE WOMEN(not one o) out ready to cheat with him...for an example,while tiger woods was goin abt fu.cck.inn like a dog in heat,are u telling me that thw women didnt know he was married?...that he had kids and is a role model to many?...ofcourse they did but they still agreed to his lust so that they can foolishly brag abt to the fact that they slept with a celeb and b able to go on national telly to tell of their sex romps and prolly make some money off it...while some did it and wanted to break up the woods marriage..yet he was blamed the most while the women laughed all the way to the bank..mtcheeeewwww...talk of double standards...OP,as for your question,i wont answer it but know that cheating wil neva stop and their z nothing any man/woman can do about it...imagine women wailing about being cheated while they are the ones flocking around old men and breaking up their marriages graciously...BULLSHIT!!!!

Cheating certainly goes both ways because both men and women cheat. However, why do you sound so bitter? OP asked a simple question and you come here ranting and raving like a rabid dog. I have since noticed that most Nigerians are a very hateful and bitter people and it shows in the way many Nigerian men and women relate towards each other both on the web and in real life scenarios.

I just feel so sorry for Nigeria because nothing seems to be working in that country and soon the family unit will disintegrate as well. It all starts with men and women constantly fighting each other both online and in real life. I feel sorry for the innocent souls that will be brought into this world and be caught up in the hate between Nigerian men and women and their sour relationships with each other. Anyways, carry on bros.
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by Freesia(f): 5:35am On May 31, 2012
on-code:
Faithful men do and still exist, the bad news is that women has made 99% of them (Men) un-faithful,

if she initiates or gives you the green light like some of the men above have mentioned why don't you ignore her....remember the lady in question isn't holding a gun to your head tongue

on-code:
it's just like looking for a clean cloth in a basket full of old and dirty cloths, you will need to take out some of the old and dirty cloths and at times[b] smell them[/b] in order to find the clean one grin grin grin grin grin grin...you get the picture?

haha just imagining you doing your laundry and subjecting your poor nose to some foul smell

@ poster yes faithful men exist don't lose hope

1 Like

Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by Teejayphillip(m): 5:38am On May 31, 2012
If U want a faithful man,d 1st question is askin ursef if U ® faithful alzo... Is jus lik askin God 4 a perfect sumone,wen U aint perfect alzo... We gat lot of faithful men,bur itz boils down on Wat U ® lookin @...
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by lankieman: 7:39am On May 31, 2012
u can try me, my other name is faithful..
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by Ekowise(m): 7:49am On May 31, 2012
If a guy is faithful, bt so poor, illiterate, has notin 2 fall on, unexposed.....etc, can u date, court and mary him?
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by stupor(m): 8:17am On May 31, 2012
I CAN HELP !
FIRST OF ALL UPLOAD YOUR PICTURE,I MEAN FULL PROFILE OF ALL DIMENSIONS,I CAN BET,YOU DON'T HAVE TO LOOK FAR,YOU CAN GET FAITHFUL AND ELIGIBLE MEN EVEN ON NAIRALAND.
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by obimind(m): 9:05am On May 31, 2012
[quote author=Dyt]

wat abt my leg?[/quote
Lol!
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by mosindimik(m): 9:22am On May 31, 2012
Hello good friends of Nairaland. There are faithful men. I categorize men into two categories: the men and the real men. Once upon a time in my life, I was a boy man that thought sex is all you need in a woman and as such, I jump from one woman to another.(that is exactly the characteristics of an unfaithful man). He thinks sex is all a woman is made for and that's why they jump from one woman to ther other. I have been there.
The second category of men is -the real men who thinks about the future and not the now! It takes the grace of God to find a principled man these days and such men don't cheat cos all they think is the future. Not just knowing God (though some real men knows God)but they have decided never to join in what the 'girls' will call 'men' like our sisters rightly pointed out.
Another thing I must say here is that like attracts like. U cannot be a good girl and you end up with a man opposite your kind of man, its impossible. Except u just want to do cos others are doing.
Besides, men can change if they find a dream woman but its really hard for a woman to change.'she is always who she is'!
I therefore urge the men who thinks jumping from one lady to another is d best to have a rethink and turn to become a real man.it will manke the world 10% better.(the world is at the verge of collapsing.(only 2% of men are faithful)

1 Like

Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by Brezzybone(m): 9:24am On May 31, 2012
Ahh! See trouble o u dey find faithful men wen i dey, if na lie i dey talk ask fatima, mercy, grace, dolapo, kemi, chinyere, jessica and em,mm.... I don frget the others name sef if i remember i go tell you all of dem go testify my faithfulness. Walahi.
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by menazz(m): 9:49am On May 31, 2012
Me an faithful. Its not actually not easy, it takes the fear of god to be faithful because humans cannot be satisfied and Your girl cant have it all.
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by ibrahim007: 9:55am On May 31, 2012
One of the problems of bad parenting.
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by charles316: 10:13am On May 31, 2012
i annoys me when i hear a girl ask if faithful men exist .they quickly forget that they are hardly faithful when they were young only to turn religious and responsible when they are ready to settle down. guys have become sharp and decided not to be faithful.lets play this game and see who wins it.shioooooorrrr.we are sure that we cant lose and ur babes cant win.
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by richy5(m): 10:25am On May 31, 2012
[size=16pt]I don't see why we prolong This topic dat much..It depends more on the relationship, not the guy. A guy can be unfaithful in one relationship and faithful in another! People change as well, he might be unfaithful when young, but faithful when older.

That's just the way it is! I'm not like that! I dont cheat. But faithful men exist although they might not be common and hard to find [/size]
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by tolex29(f): 11:10am On May 31, 2012
I am a faithful man by God's grace, not by my own efforts or righteousness. Faithful men are those who simply see unfaithfulness or infidelity as a sin punishable by God (for us who believe in God that is). It wasn't stupidity that Joseph (of the Bible) repelled all sexual advances by his boss' wife even when such act would have been committed in secret, but he said 'why should I commit this grave sin against my God, and then my boss'. That is what keeps us going as Christian men...the fear of God! People who are unfaithful are independent people who feel liberal and believe God does not exist or people do not have to live in fear of a god, or that even if He does exist He'll overlook them later and they'll get away with their evil acts..they are not guided by the fear of a God-judge who repays people for their acts either here on earth or in the life after. By the way, I am happily married to the glory of God to a faithful wife too...it hasn't been by our efforts but the Grace of God that covers us as children of God!

1 Like

Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by Ofido(m): 11:55am On May 31, 2012
Lets look at it in a better form, It takes an unfaithful woman to make an unfaithful man truth or false?.... If ther aint one unfaithful woman u wouldnt get one unfaithful man.
because if u really think of wat makes a man unfaithful, you wil discover its because some lady somewher is unfaithful. So ladies plz stop been unfaithful so as to get a faithful man plzzzz i take God beg una.
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by oluwapomile(m): 11:57am On May 31, 2012
Sumtyns i stil don't understand u ladies.re u talkin abot meetin a faithful guy.or re club guys faithful.blif me access ursef first,most ladies re bags of unfaithfoolnex.u let faithful guys slip off ur hands by discarding dem nd payin attentions 2d ones wit enuf charisma.As 4d club goer wow u met d grtex cheat eva,infact u wud produce an unfaithful generatns.so gurl i pray u meet ur type. smileySumtyns i stil don't understand u ladies.re u talkin abot meetin a faithful guy.or re club guys faithful.blif me access ursef first,most ladies re bags of unfaithfulnex.u let faithful guys slip off ur hands by discarding dem nd payin attentions 2d ones wit enuf charisma.so gurl i pray u meet ur type.
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by Mynd44: 12:30pm On May 31, 2012
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by kandiikane(m): 12:39pm On May 31, 2012
O.o
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by luckgames(m): 1:18pm On May 31, 2012
tolex29: I am a faithful man by God's grace, not by my own efforts or righteousness. Faithful men are those who simply see unfaithfulness or infidelity as a sin punishable by God (for us who believe in God that is). It wasn't stupidity that Joseph (of the Bible) repelled all sexual advances by his boss' wife even when such act would have been committed in secret, but he said 'why should I commit this grave sin against my God, and then my boss'. That is what keeps us going as Christian men...the fear of God! People who are unfaithful are independent people who feel liberal and believe God does not exist or people do not have to live in fear of a god, or that even if He does exist He'll overlook them later and they'll get away with their evil acts..they are not guided by the fear of a God-judge who repays people for their acts either here on earth or in the life after. By the way, I am happily married to the glory of God to a faithful wife too...it hasn't been by our efforts but the Grace of God that covers us as children of God!

Lot of us Nigerian men see it as a sin but still !!!!!!!
Our D take us to the place we don't want to go
Ladies see you
They move it that you will respond
Re: Do Faithful Men Exist? by bukatyne(f): 2:35pm On May 31, 2012
Ofido: Lets look at it in a better form, It takes an unfaithful woman to make an unfaithful man truth or false?.... If ther aint one unfaithful woman u wouldnt get one unfaithful man.
because if u really think of wat makes a man unfaithful, you wil discover its because some lady somewher is unfaithful. So ladies plz stop been unfaithful so as to get a faithful man plzzzz i take God beg una.
Ofido, it is only an irresponsible man that ll blame a woman for his faithfulness! if u re faithful as a man, wat is ur business wit unfaithful women? Joseph is a very beautiful example in d Bible: he was handsome and d master's wife was interested in his body! i'm sure 90% of guys today ll say 'see awuuf!' 'see dat babe' etc but Joseph knew where he was goin to and practically ran from her! he also said he couldn't such a WICKED thing against God! can u beat dat? no body has d excuse to be unfaithful, they only decide to! it is just like a lady saying that rich men are plenty so she must sleep wit them etc there is no reason to cheat! it pays physically, spiritually, emotionally, financially, socially, mentally even sexually to be faithful! take care

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don't Envy Obi Cubana, Take A Look At Eze Ego (photo) / My 2 Weeks At Ibadan Street / Can You Operate A Joint Account With Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.