Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Cnn's Advert On Eko Atlantic 2012 (feat. Clinton And Co) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cnn's Advert On Eko Atlantic 2012 (feat. Clinton And Co) (1891 Views)

Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic / Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic / First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cnn's Advert On Eko Atlantic 2012 (feat. Clinton And Co) by jason123: 9:56pm On May 29, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glYH_9lO0-0

Courtesy of Gareth and Skyscraper city!

1 Like

Re: Cnn's Advert On Eko Atlantic 2012 (feat. Clinton And Co) by jason123: 9:57pm On May 29, 2012
I can't wait!!!
Re: Cnn's Advert On Eko Atlantic 2012 (feat. Clinton And Co) by jason123: 10:08pm On May 29, 2012
This is the sort of development I love to hear in Nigeria!
Re: Cnn's Advert On Eko Atlantic 2012 (feat. Clinton And Co) by jmaine: 10:10pm On May 29, 2012
Is Ronald Chagoury not from the same stock of the notorious Chagoury business empire lipsrsealed . . . . .The Chagoury clout in Nigeria is powerful grin . . .

Good investment cool
Re: Cnn's Advert On Eko Atlantic 2012 (feat. Clinton And Co) by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 22, 2013
Globalists right on your coast folks..

Clinton has been involved in this project all along!!!

We deserve to know which companies are involved in this Eko Atlantic project! Nigerians, don't just sit there while your nation is been partitioned by freaking visionless leaders. The leaders with vision in Nigeria fall easily to globalists hands..

It is now clear to me that Fashola's administration and the entire ACN people are all beneficiaries of a political experiment. One treats you bad enough to lower your standard for good governance while the next one comes in the name of good governance and drive the people into the hands of globalists all in the name of "changing governance. With the way I'm seeing it, APC is not here to save Nigerians after all, they are part of the plan.
Re: Cnn's Advert On Eko Atlantic 2012 (feat. Clinton And Co) by Blyss: 2:25am On Feb 22, 2013
0lumide: Globalists right on your coast folks..

Clinton has been involved in this project all along!!!

We deserve to know which companies are involved in this Eko Atlantic project! Nigerians, don't just sit there while your nation is been partitioned by freaking visionless leaders. The leaders with vision in Nigeria fall easily to globalists hands..

It is now clear to me that Fashola's administration and the entire ACN people are all beneficiaries of a political experiment. One treats you bad enough to lower your standard for good governance while the next one comes in the name of good governance and drive the people into the hands of globalists all in the name of "changing governance. With the way I'm seeing it, APC is not here to save Nigerians after all, they are part of the plan.

Put a sock in it. You people are never satisfied with anything.
Re: Cnn's Advert On Eko Atlantic 2012 (feat. Clinton And Co) by nonso84(m): 2:37am On Feb 22, 2013
Great one.
Ideas rule the world!
Re: Cnn's Advert On Eko Atlantic 2012 (feat. Clinton And Co) by adconline(m): 3:09am On Feb 22, 2013
jmaine: Is Ronald Chagoury not from the same stock of the notorious Chagoury business empire lipsrsealed . . . . .The Chagoury clout in Nigeria is powerful grin . . .

Good investment cool
Yes, Chagoury brothers are friends with Clinton since 90s. They have been giving money to Clintons since 96. Gilbert Chagoury is one of Clinton Foundation's top donors.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122973023139522863.html#articleTabs%3Darticle
Re: Cnn's Advert On Eko Atlantic 2012 (feat. Clinton And Co) by OmoTier1(m): 8:59am On Feb 22, 2013
Can this project become the symbol of Nigeria's rise to become the power house of commerce, trade and investment in the 21st century? How I wish a visionary leader would also see such a project being put in place in Onitsha!
Re: Cnn's Advert On Eko Atlantic 2012 (feat. Clinton And Co) by daroz(m): 12:10pm On Feb 22, 2013
Omo_Tier1: Can this project become the symbol of Nigeria's rise to become the power house of commerce, trade and investment in the 21st century? How I wish a visionary leader would also see such a project being put in place in Onitsha!

Then what will we call it, Onitsha Niger?
Re: Cnn's Advert On Eko Atlantic 2012 (feat. Clinton And Co) by OmoTier1(m): 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2013
daroz:

Then what will we call it, Onitsha Niger?
I do not think Nigeria ever struggle with names for projects.. undecided
Re: Cnn's Advert On Eko Atlantic 2012 (feat. Clinton And Co) by naptu2: 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2013
Omo_Tier1: Can this project become the symbol of Nigeria's rise to become the power house of commerce, trade and investment in the 21st century? How I wish a visionary leader would also see such a project being put in place in Onitsha!

Onitsha exactly! I'd love to see the river port completed, a second Niger bridge, a high speed rail link between Onitsha and Lagos, etc.

(1) (Reply)

Aiyetoro - Itele, Ogun State Under Government Neglect For More Than 2 Decades. / Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze / Picture Of Amaechi Beefing GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.