Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... (5584 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by Lizzylois(f): 12:15pm On May 30, 2012
angrybeen heartbroken twice in less than two years and met quite a number of men afterwards who has been proffessin love to me,buh been finding it difficult to love any of them.is this natural nd is it cos of my past experiences?pls i need advice on wat to do to get myself back together.its really painful and saddenin.honest opinions plsss.
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by ayobase(m): 12:20pm On May 30, 2012
Lizzylois: angrybeen heartbroken twice in less than two years and met quite a number of men afterwards who has been proffessin love to me,buh been finding it difficult to love any of them.is this natural nd is it cos of my past experiences?pls i need advice on wat to do to get myself back together.its really painful and saddenin.honest opinions plsss.

U wanna end up single forever?
Give in, but sex denial should be ur watchword.
I gez u r tired of guys chopping and running,
Work on yourself also.
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by Dyt(f): 12:25pm On May 30, 2012
wats d point of fallin in love now n den he smashes ur hrt later on?
cmon big up, get preg and fall in love wit ur lil one
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by richy5(m): 12:45pm On May 30, 2012
Dyt: wats d point of fallin in love now n den he smashes ur hrt later on?
[size=16pt]Gosh[/size]
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by Dyt(f): 12:56pm On May 30, 2012
@richy:
[size=16pt]Gosh[/size]

did smth hit u?
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by richy5(m): 1:17pm On May 30, 2012
Dyt:

did smth hit u?
[size=16pt]Dyt Hit me[/size]
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by Dyt(f): 1:22pm On May 30, 2012
@richy:
[size=16pt]Dyt Hit me[/size]
hp it doesnt hurt much?
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by Lizzylois(f): 1:24pm On May 30, 2012
@ayobase tanx soo mch for the advise,buh dnt really tink twas bout d sex cos i almst didnt ve sex wit the second guy,it jst baffles why tins happened d way they did cos i noe i tried all i could to make it work.but nevertheless i ll stick to your advice.tanx a bunch.@dyt ,i dnt understand u oo..maybe u shld expantiate for a better understanding.tank you
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 30, 2012
Dyt: wats d point of fallin in love now n den he smashes ur hrt later on?

You for real? You no wan marry
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by Lizzylois(f): 1:30pm On May 30, 2012
@richy,where did dyt hit u
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by Dyt(f): 1:32pm On May 30, 2012
Lizzylois: @ayobase tanx soo mch for the advise,buh dnt really tink twas bout d sex cos i almst didnt ve sex wit the second guy,it jst baffles why tins happened d way they did cos i noe i tried all i could to make it work.but nevertheless i ll stick to your advice.tanx a bunch.@dyt ,i dnt understand u oo..maybe u shld expantiate for a better understanding.tank you

since u v d fear of bein broken again, y nt jst mk babies and 4get abt men

joeydozzy:

You for real? You no wan marry
where did dey say marriage is compulsory?
isint it 4 companionship? and since i have my 2 lovely adorable kids, wat more do i nid him 4?
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by richy5(m): 1:35pm On May 30, 2012
Dyt:
hp it doesnt hurt much?
[size=16pt]hurt slightly[/size]
Lizzylois: @richy,where did dyt hit u
[size=16pt]On my joystick now[/size]
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 30, 2012
Dyt:

where did dey say marriage is compulsory?
isint it 4 companionship? and since i have my 2 lovely adorable kids, wat more do i nid him 4?

as a woman you got certain needs that your kids cannot fulfill our you wanna go stale?
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by Dyt(f): 1:56pm On May 30, 2012
joeydozzy:
as a woman you got certain needs that your kids cannot fulfill our you wanna go stale?
pls tell me d nids o

5exual? wot more?
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by tellwisdom: 2:08pm On May 30, 2012
sweerie, without me, nothin for u. undecided
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by Lizzylois(f): 2:13pm On May 30, 2012
Hmmmmmmmm.short of words.
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by Lizzylois(f): 2:18pm On May 30, 2012
@dyt its not so easy especially cos of the fact dat am from a broken home,and d first child,wld might see it from anoda perspective .jst hopin for the best anyway.@richy sowie.hope it didnt hurt mch?@tellwisdom u mean witout u am nutin??
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by Mynd44: 2:42pm On May 30, 2012
Whatever you do just remember you cant deny your heart when it calls but then again eff love
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by Dyt(f): 2:44pm On May 30, 2012
Lizzylois: @dyt its not so easy especially cos of the fact dat am from a broken home,and d first child,wld might see it from anoda perspective .jst hopin for the best anyway.@richy sowie.hope it didnt hurt mch?@tellwisdom u mean witout u am nutin??

most ppl r frm a broken hm, its all ur happiness my dear, i ll so much find happiness in kipn my children rada dwellin d whole of me in a man
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by 2sexy(m): 2:50pm On May 30, 2012
@lizzlois, when I read stuff like this from a lady, it gives me hope.

I've had bad experience as well but I learnt to put the bad eggs where they belong and my heart never hurt again.

Rebrand yourself and learn to spot when someone is trying to act smart and take you for a ride but never be sentimental when you should make decisions.

I would have loved to hook up with you cos you seem to want a relationship that will work and not playing around but I fear you may be above my age(in my late 20s)
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by Lizzylois(f): 3:29pm On May 30, 2012
@2sexy no am not.am 25.maybe u shld check my profile.tanx for the advice anyway.tanx dyt,myd,ayobase,2sexy,tellwisdom nd all,feels like a burden has jst been lifted off my shoulders.
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by Dyt(f): 3:31pm On May 30, 2012
young lady
love is jst a word ppl use 2 blindfold others
it aint real, jst sm letters couples wit BS
live ur lyf n b happy
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by AZeD1(m): 4:12pm On May 30, 2012
You don't look for love, it finds you....
If you are not happy and whole as a single person then things like this would happen. I suggest you start from being friends, to very good friends then...........
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by ayobase(m): 4:17pm On May 30, 2012
Lizzylois: @2sexy no am not.am 25.maybe u shld check my profile.tanx for the advice anyway.tanx dyt,myd,ayobase,2sexy,tellwisdom nd all,feels like a burden has jst been lifted off my shoulders.

U r welcome.
Prayer join o!
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by Rocktation(f): 4:29pm On May 30, 2012
Identifying and communicating the inner conflict that you're struggling with, is the first part of the healing process. You kind of just did both. So you should take out the good that you can from your past experiences, and allow yourself to take the leap. You will not know true happiness, if you do not understand pain. So get yourself psyched up already for falling in love. Nothing more.
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by richy5(m): 4:51pm On May 30, 2012
Thanks @lizzy, Pray You get urz soon
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by lifestyle1(m): 6:10pm On May 30, 2012
@ 25 you should be in a serious relationship... Time no dey lipsrsealed
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by lifestyle1(m): 6:12pm On May 30, 2012
Dyt: young lady
love is jst a word ppl use 2 blindfold others
it aint real, jst sm letters couples wit BS
live ur lyf n b happy

You have been.....lipsrsealed , sorry nothing grin
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 30, 2012
Dyt:
pls tell me d nids o

5exual? wot more?

Support, advice but mostly s.ex which you can't live without
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by icon2: 6:49pm On May 30, 2012
ayobase:

U wanna end up single forever?
Give in, but sex denial should be ur watchword.
I gez u r tired of guys chopping and running,
Work on yourself also.

nice.....
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by Dyt(f): 6:54pm On May 30, 2012
life_style:

You have been.....lipsrsealed , sorry nothing grin
Ofcus, who's nt bn dere
Shior

joeydozzy:

Support, advice but mostly s.ex which you can't live without
I can find all dose arnd me
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by Lizzylois(f): 6:58pm On May 30, 2012
@lifestyle,guess u didn't read my post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Girl Can't Keep On Saying No Guys (pics) / Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For / My Brother In Law Has Been My Lover For More Than 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.