Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,995 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... (5588 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by Idowuogbo(f): 7:04pm On May 30, 2012
Dyt: wats d point of fallin in love now n den he smashes ur hrt later on?
cmon big up, get preg and fall in love wit ur lil one

Dyt!!!! oh fori gbale ni? babes sometimes its best u stop tinking out loud o! so she shud get pregnant and dats it rite? i don ask u b4 but u no give me reply, u dey smoke ewedu ni? All dis una feminism sef go dey vex eve for grave o!

@poster

Gal, deres much to love around u, d obstacles lies within u.So be cautious and try again.

goodluck!
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by Dyt(f): 7:14pm On May 30, 2012
Don't mind d op above me oo
Love is nottin bt lies
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by Idowuogbo(f): 7:20pm On May 30, 2012
Dyt: Don't mind d op above me oo
Love is nottin bt lies
madam! stop sniffing chalk angry
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by 2sexy(m): 7:22pm On May 30, 2012
Yup lizzy. . . add me up on facebook.

Dyt. . . I know how you feel but that does not mean there aren't any good guy out there.

I too have had my own share of heart break but I have learnt to put them where they belong .

Infact, worst I had almost made me do what I had never thought of before or nurtured in mind. Evil thoughts ran through my mind like pendulum.

But I thank God for my life. I had moved on today, the girl is regretting it BIG time. She's yet to find a guy like me. Gold are hard to find.

The last time we met, frustration and regret was written all over her, talk about jumping from bed to bed.

The same girl I was helping with the little I had and never had sex with her. But she started misbehaving because of money and I let her be. She did many things that made me realise that she does not love me. So, I allowed her to go search for the money she wants. She found the money but no guy gave it to her free.
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by Dyt(f): 7:22pm On May 30, 2012
^ I am nt bitter abt anyth o infact I am a gd lover, precautions aint bad na

Idowuogbo:
madam! stop sniffing chalk angry
I v actually switched 2 blood suckin
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by lifestyle1(m): 7:23pm On May 30, 2012
Dyt: Don't mind d op above me oo
Love is nottin bt lies

Madam, can i be of help ? undecided
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by Dyt(f): 7:26pm On May 30, 2012
life_style:

Madam, can i be of help ? undecided

U don't wanna go dere
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by Lizzylois(f): 7:31pm On May 30, 2012
Tank You all.@sexy,wats ur name on facebook?dyt ooooo.am feelin U
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by Idowuogbo(f): 7:34pm On May 30, 2012
Lizzylois: Tank You all.@sexy,wats ur name on facebook?dyt ooooo.am feelin U
u feeling dyt ke? na dildoooo she go use finish ur life o! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by Lizzylois(f): 7:35pm On May 30, 2012
Dis Is surely a good place to get a good laugh
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by 2sexy(m): 7:37pm On May 30, 2012
Lizzylois: Tank You all.@sexy,wats ur name on facebook?dyt ooooo.am feelin U

search for me with the phone number or email in sig. The first name starts with Jid.... and the surname starts with Igb.......
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by lifestyle1(m): 7:38pm On May 30, 2012
Dyt:

U don't wanna go dere

If i may ask, y ?
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by 2sexy(m): 7:49pm On May 30, 2012
Idowuogbo:
u feeling dyt ke? na dildoooo she go use finish ur life o! grin grin grin grin grin grin

idowu d omo nna. I beg let dyt b. Pray u don't encounter some badish things in life that could make u take some decisions that outsider may see as crazy, but within u, its the savest thing to do to protect urself.

Some people blame others for going to certain kind of churches but the truth is that they got no choice.

The best you can do is encourage them. Dyt, I know how u feel. Trust me, I do. I felt the same way towards girls but now I know better.

I learnt to put the bad eggs where the belong.

Infact, there was another girl whom I decided to give a chance, I bought some gift, called her often and b4 I knew it, she started exhibiting the typical naija chick syndrome. I just kept my distance from her for 4months and I hardly called her but alas! She called and said she's missing. I learnt not to be cheap as well.
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by Idowuogbo(f): 8:19pm On May 30, 2012
2sexy:

idowu d omo nna. I beg let dyt b. [b]Pray u don't encounter some badish things in life [/b]that could make u take some decisions that outsider may see as crazy, but within u, its the savest thing to do to protect urself.

Some people blame others for going to certain kind of churches but the truth is that they got no choice.

The best you can do is encourage them. Dyt, I know how u feel. Trust me, I do. I felt the same way towards girls but now I know better.

I learnt to put the bad eggs where the belong.

Infact, there was another girl whom I decided to give a chance, I bought some gift, called her often and b4 I knew it, she started exhibiting the typical naija chick syndrome. I just kept my distance from her for 4months and I hardly called her but alas! She called and said she's missing. I learnt not to be cheap as well.

Next time if u wan pysche me , u go talk am like dis..... idowu omo ina ton ko fuji aka mosofuwontele aka Badosky omonomopa alias jerubawon omo iyalaje connections! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now bck to d main d main,let me start by saying a big AMENNNN to d bolded.Now listen, yes we as humans are phased with a lot,but like i always say, to love is natural but to understand d variations of love is wisdom.Dat said , yes dyt has a point but having a baby is d dumbest way out.Come on! wot lesson is she going to teach dat kid wen it finally gets here? dat daddy was a douchebag and she decided to have her/him as it was d easiest way to transfer tru love? Y do we humans only think about today and not tomorrow?SMH!
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by Mynd44: 8:21pm On May 30, 2012
What going on here?
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by 2sexy(m): 8:34pm On May 30, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Next time if u wan pysche me , u go talk am like dis..... idowu omo ina ton ko fuji aka mosofuwontele aka Badosky omonomopa alias jerubawon omo iyalaje connections! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now bck to d main d main,let me start by saying a big AMENNNN to d bolded.Now listen, yes we as humans are phased with a lot,but like i always say, to love is natural but to understand d variations of love is wisdom.Dat said , yes dyt has a point but having a baby is d dumbest way out.Come on! wot lesson is she going to teach dat kid wen it finally gets here? dat daddy was a douchebag and she decided to have her/him as it was d easiest way to transfer tru love? Y do we humans only think about today and not tomorrow?SMH!

i agree with you 100% but that's what she think is best for but logically, it is not.

In her case, the deeds has already been done and its obvious she gave up. I almost did too.
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by tellwisdom: 8:42pm On May 30, 2012
Ediotas on rampage angry
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by 2sexy(m): 8:46pm On May 30, 2012
I got a PM. How do I view it o o o. Please, whoever sent the PM should the message to doyen2fine@gmail.com
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by Lizzylois(f): 9:03pm On May 30, 2012
@sexy go to ur e mail box
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by Lizzylois(f): 9:12pm On May 30, 2012
Buh don't u tink Love Is Overatted guys?
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by r231(m): 9:31pm On May 30, 2012
Dyt: wats d point of fallin in love now n den he smashes ur hrt later on?
cmon big up, get preg and fall in love wit ur lil one

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by 2sexy(m): 9:35pm On May 30, 2012
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by 190: 9:42pm On May 30, 2012
Thread locked

Signed - moderator 190
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by 2sexy(m): 9:48pm On May 30, 2012
Thread re-opened > signed Deputy Moderator. 2sexy
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 30, 2012
Is this a chat room?
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 30, 2012
Dyt:

I can find all dose arnd me

So you wanna be sleeping outside. What would your kids think? Sooner or later, they start taking care of you instead of the other way round. It makes you more of a ho than a woman.no offense
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by Lizzylois(f): 10:49pm On May 30, 2012
Hmmmmmmm.pls Mr moderator dnt close my thread oo
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by tellwisdom: 11:11pm On May 30, 2012
Lizzylois: @dyt its not so easy especially cos of the fact dat am from a broken home,and d first child,wld might see it from anoda perspective .jst hopin for the best anyway.@richy sowie.hope it didnt hurt mch?@tellwisdom u mean witout u am nutin??

U know know?? angry
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by 2sexy(m): 12:30am On May 31, 2012
Lizzylois: Hmmmmmmm.pls Mr moderator dnt close my thread oo

You didnt add me anymore?
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by Dyt(f): 9:34am On May 31, 2012
r231:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

joeydozzy:

So you wanna be sleeping outside. What would your kids think? Sooner or later, they start taking care of you instead of the other way round. It makes you more of a ho than a woman.no offense

ur opinion actually dont count. if u think d only way outta it is slpn arnd den u dumb

life_style:

If i may ask, y ?
wat wld u say ur reasons where?
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by lifestyle1(m): 10:09am On May 31, 2012
Dyt:

wat wld u say ur reasons where?

Personal choice and above all its my life....
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by Dyt(f): 10:12am On May 31, 2012
life_style:

Personal choice and above all its my life....

i am actually laughin
erm, how do i say dis? laughin
i ll send u a mail now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Interested In U Carolyner / Fashion Or Madness: Nicki Minaj Photo’d In A Dress With One Of Her Boobs Out / 10 Female Romancelanders Keeping This Forum Alive!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.