Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:27 AM

The World Without Men Pt. II - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The World Without Men Pt. II (3524 Views)

Women Can Create Babies Without Men, Claim Scientists / Without Men... / The World Without Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World Without Men Pt. II by MrsChima(f): 11:42pm On May 31, 2012
Ladies!

Wouldn't it be great to live in a world without men?

Imagine the relationship woes many of the ladies wouldn't have to deal with and constant humpings.
Re: The World Without Men Pt. II by lifestyle1(m): 11:44pm On May 31, 2012
are you a lesbian ? undecided
Re: The World Without Men Pt. II by MrsChima(f): 11:45pm On May 31, 2012
life_style: are you a lesbian ? undecided

Are you?
Re: The World Without Men Pt. II by Mynd44: 11:50pm On May 31, 2012
Crap
Re: The World Without Men Pt. II by uboma(m): 6:00am On Jun 01, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Ladies!

Imagine the relationship woes many of the ladies wouldn't have to deal with and constant humpings.

i am sure that you also passd thru relatnship woes b4 u eventually got married. And now that u r married, i'm also sure that u stil have to put up with constant humpings. If u are really fed up with ur marriage, why not just say so? Instead of generalising it to include all men! Do u think the men folk dont have to put up with shit frm the women folk in relationships? And even the constant humpings, i can tell u that there are hyperactive ladies/women who practically over-demand for sex. But despite the shit the women and men have to put up with in relationships, we (men) cant do without the women and vice versa. If u r tired of ur marriage, u either admit it and seek professional/divine help or u keep mute over it and endure it. I used to respect ur comments here on NL until this!!! Nonsense...
Re: The World Without Men Pt. II by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:07am On Jun 01, 2012
This woman is a man hater!! She shouldnt have gotten married in the first place.....makes me wanna whoop her bum with a belt!!
Re: The World Without Men Pt. II by Mynd44: 6:36am On Jun 01, 2012
Seems like someone has been watching Wonder Woman. There was this episode where all the men were sick and the women had to save the world
Re: The World Without Men Pt. II by pleep(m): 2:46am On Jun 26, 2012
Women would not be able to survive without men, seeing as almost everything of importance was created by men.

feminists are so stupid.
Re: The World Without Men Pt. II by KINGwax(m): 4:07am On Jun 26, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Ladies!

now sweetheart, you're begining to irk me! Imagine the world if that foolish eve never chop apple and dt mumu adam never love am to d extent of followin am chop something.
Anyway, country people, God will be flushin out ds world and creating a new one. Story wey dey reach me be say He go wan create another adam, i beg vote for me. I sharp die. I no even like fruits talkless of chopping yeye apple. My only fear be say i like breastt-juice!
Sweet chima, long time.

1 Like

Re: The World Without Men Pt. II by MrsChima(f): 8:48am On Jun 26, 2012
pleep: Women would not be able to survive without men, seeing as almost everything of importance was created by men.

feminists are so stupid.

Whining humans with dicks are so silly.

If women can't survive without men then why were you emotional at the notion of women having the world to their own?

It's just like a snake to think they are dependent on by other species....what a need of self validation!
Re: The World Without Men Pt. II by MrsChima(f): 8:50am On Jun 26, 2012
KINGwax: now sweetheart, you're begining to irk me! Imagine the world if that foolish eve never chop apple and dt mumu adam never love am to d extent of followin am chop something.
Anyway, country people, God will be flushin out ds world and creating a new one. Story wey dey reach me be say He go wan create another adam, i beg vote for me. I sharp die. I no even like fruits talkless of chopping yeye apple. My only fear be say i like breastt-juice!
Sweet chima, long time.
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

See? A man already groveling at the thought of women having their own world. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The World Without Men Pt. II by cindyrella(f): 9:33am On Jun 26, 2012
*Singing*
Oh here she comes watch out boys or she will chew you up oh here she comes she's a man eater.... grin grin grin
Re: The World Without Men Pt. II by pleep(m): 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Whining humans with dicks are so silly.

If women can't survive without men then why were you emotional at the notion of women having the world to their own?

It's just like a snake to think they are dependent on by other species....what a need of self validation!
Ok, be logical for one second, stop talking about emotions and stuff.

http://youtu.be/8nSSIBQcMGA

The truth is, you are right Chima. Many men get their validation through suporting women (and children). Historically these mens sacrifice has been ignored and minimized for the sake of pretend "girl power". I think its time u guys wake up and be more appreciative of the efforts of countless males to support, provide and protect your gender. wink
Re: The World Without Men Pt. II by pleep(m): 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2012
Can one of you be a dear and post that video with flash. So it can play in the nairaland window? thanks wink
Re: The World Without Men Pt. II by wildorchid(f): 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2012
Sorry, I can't imagine life without my brothers.
Re: The World Without Men Pt. II by dealordea(m): 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2012
@op!! Marriage na by force? Why do you always complain about us men?? Without us, your head will be like prometheus monster, your so called pretty face would have shrinked to a point of no return, your fashion life will be misrable like a jungle madam and everything aspect of you will be a total disasters!! Don't make me vex ooo
Re: The World Without Men Pt. II by Adaeze003(f): 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2012
cindyrella: *Singing*
Oh here she comes watch out boys or she will chew you up oh here she comes she's a man eater.... grin grin grin

she's so dangerous!

@ topic it will be boring! Love my guys.. smiley
Re: The World Without Men Pt. II by pleep(m): 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2012
Re: The World Without Men Pt. II by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2012
lol@first comment of tha thread being are you a lesbian

Lmfao@ my man ovah hea bumpin shid lookin for a forum fight

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You/people Cherish Most About Your Appearance? / Can A Guy Be Raped By A Lady? / She Lied To Me She' AA ....and I'm Caught Up In Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.