Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,646 members, 7,840,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari (11267 Views)

I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari / No Room For Full Sharia Implementation In Nigeria – Buhari / APGA Governorship Candidate Campagns Openly For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by Chanchit: 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2012
kay10: I dont know how majority of people in this NL think,the country is already in shamble,I dont understand why some people believe they are BORN TO SUFFER.Can we think twice, and make a resolute that nigeria must not remain like this.What can you pick to describe your country as your pride!Nothing,nothing is working .However there is someone that can still turn it around or resusitate it back,it s Buhari,with his principles and toughness,nigeria can still bounce back.Vote Buhari for 2015.
U will need to use otumokpo... No be only Buhari na abacha... Mtcheeew...!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by ak47mann(m): 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2012
but why didn't he implement all those things when he was in power
Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2012
Na the only gimmik this man get?! Like really? Crying?
Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by achi4u(m): 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2012
PeterKbaba:

the president said boko haram (who are the bombers) has infiltrated his government. The question now is WHO IS THE PRESIDENTS GOVERNMENT AND EMPLOYEE ( NO BE PDP, SO WATIN CONCERN BUAHRI ). PDP top members Atiku & Ibb way WARN Jonathan before he became president that since Jonathan DOES NOT WANT PEACE BY Allowing Atiku become president.

Don’t push us to the wall, Violence may be inevitable -Atiku warns

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/12/zoning-don%E2%80%99t-push-us-to-the-wall-violence-may-be-inevitable-atiku-warns/

SO PLEASE TELL ME WHO BOKO HARAM IS, UNDER WHAT PARTY MEMBERS, AND WHO ARE THE MEMBERS THAT JONATHAN WAS TALKING ABOUT WHEN HE SAID BOKO HARAM AS INFILTRATED HIS GOVERNMENT?? I'M WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWER AND PLS DONT BIT AROUND THE BUSH. ASK BEAF TO EXPLAIN BETTER.
the northern blocks in his govtment are boko haram.

...and every notherner seems to be bh
Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by Agrika: 3:44pm On Jun 01, 2012
See who is claiming to be a saint the same person who said "muslims should vote for muslims and christians should vote for christians", The same person who turned a deaf ear when numerous corpers and christians were being slaughtered like rams up here in the north simply because of a statement that he made after the presidential elections in 2011
I wont really be suprised if he has any links to BH since the people suspected of sponsoring them are GEJ's enemies he too is a confirmed enemy of him so the Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend
Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by EPOMA(m): 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2012
ak47mann: but why didn't he implement all those things when he was in power
All you little boys go back to you history , He did the best in the one year of his rule , ask any body or your parents if they have been any government like Buhari ! year in government. I just feel sorry for Nigeria simple

3 Likes

Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by Kayodephrancis: 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2012
why are you cruxifying this man for what he said,rained curse on everybody that contribute to the state of this Nation.
Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by zaboy: 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2012
I have been on Nairaland only for 2 or 3 months now, but if the posts reflect the way nigerians think, then really, i dont blame PDP. We are our own problem. For our own sake, i pray and hope only the illiterates have been posting here, because thats what it looks like!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by bisiaet: 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2012
This man is so funny a man he said he cried because of people suffering isnit? and that same people you so LOVED and CRIED for are being killed daily by a terror group called the i d i o t Boko Haram or Boko Animals or Boko Anufia's which you Buhari is part of the founder and supporter and you this silly failure Buhari claimed you are crying for people to be frank Buhari must be mad for real whom do he think he want to deceive?

Biko "Mr I too good Buhari" or "Mr best boy in the class syndrom Buhari" or Imam, Bishop, Saint Buhari just f u c k shut a H E L L your stinky mouth and go to your village and hide your head in shame. If you so loved Nigeria throughout your reign as Military president what did you achieved for Nigerians? If you so love Nigerian so far so good what have you ever said as per the bloody i d i o t s caleed Boko animals? please where art thou that LOVE you have that make you to cry for Nigerians where innocent are dying daily in the hand of Boko idiots for a crime they do not commit? You(Buhari) better f u c k off you this Bolok eyesore
Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by warrior101: 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2012
This thing called buhari is simply a cow...
Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by nitrogen(m): 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2012
Jakumo: Select the most appropriate title for Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden.

1. The Tearful Terrorist.

2. The Moaning Murderer.

3. The Jilted Jihadist.

4. The Sobbing Suicide Bomb Sponsor.

5. The Wailing Nitwit.

I go with number 5, that man is just crazy.
Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by eastman11: 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2012
If Buhari had not derailed our democracy in 1983 Malaysian would not have been better than Nigeria today,this man is the genesis of Nigeria problem it will never be well with him.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by akpanbaba: 4:32pm On Jun 01, 2012
just the usual statement of a desperate and unelectable politician
Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 01, 2012
Jakumo: Select the most appropriate title for Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden.

1. The Tearful Terrorist.

2. The Moaning Murderer.

3. The Jilted Jihadist.

4. The Sobbing Suicide Bomb Sponsor.

5. The Wailing Nitwit.

all of the above
Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by hakanai(m): 4:35pm On Jun 01, 2012
Buhari you are my hero and the best!!!!Thank you for being that considerate and above all concerned about the state of the nation.

1 Like

Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by BlackBaron: 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2012
Even though I ain't no fan of Jonathan, the 1legacy I ask of him is resource control.

Not convinced by all tis peeps anymore, from Buhari to Jonathan.
Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by question(m): 5:05pm On Jun 01, 2012
Na today Nyash dey for back?
Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2012
I wish this man buhari was president. He has tried enough for this country and he truly feels the pain of the masses. GEJ that deceived ya'll back then has nothing to offer u people than CASSAVA BREAD AND LED BULBS. Imagine OBAMA naming cassava bread as an achievement in america. For the betterment of our unborn generation, VOTE BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT IN 2015. God bless nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by aurenflani: 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2012
Honestly I am not surprised by some ppl's post on this forum. This is what u get in a society where money is worshipped instead of God; and d ppl go to religous houses not for their love and awe of their Creator but because of fear of poverty. The society has gone hayware and families have lost direction where morality, love and honesty have been thown to d winds and only the infatuation with money is now the center of attention and cause of sleepless night.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by ckkris: 5:23pm On Jun 01, 2012
Buhari set Nigeria back by at least 50 years. Who told'm to take over government by force? Has Buhari refunded the 2.8 billion dollar NNPC money lodged in his personal bank account at the Midland Bank? And Buhari has not condemned Boko Haram for killing our Youth Corps members. He will lose again, and again.
Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by kutchs: 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2012
For Buhari to think that pple will accept and believe that he cried for our sake last year shows how demented and deluded he is. You can continue to cry but we know who you are cos I wont give u a handkerchief to wipe ur tears. Aturu Awusa.
Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2012
kutchs: For Buhari to think that pple will accept and believe that he cried for our sake last year shows how demented and deluded he is. You can continue to cry but we know who you are cos I wont give u a handkerchief to wipe ur tears. Aturu Awusa.

You are a bast.ard. Name 1 achievement of GEJ that u and ur foolish family members voted in. I pity your future generation. Omo alee
Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 01, 2012
ckkris: Buhari set Nigeria back by at least 50 years. Who told'm to take over government by force? Has Buhari refunded the 2.8 billion dollar NNPC money lodged in his personal bank account at the Midland Bank? And Buhari has not condemned Boko Haram for killing our Youth Corps members. He will lose again, and again.

Shut up and stop saying thrash. Na ur papa put 2.8 billion dollars for hin account?? Stoopid deluded fool. Keep licking GEJ's ass. You go chop cassava bread till u die. Buhari for 2015
Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by yahyus(m): 5:58pm On Jun 01, 2012
kunlekunle: [size=22pt]jesus too saw the evil plan that would befall jerusalem, and he wept.[/size]

well said sad sad
Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by porka: 6:23pm On Jun 01, 2012
During Muhamamdu Buhari's reign of terror in the '80s, his second-in-command Babatunde Idiagbon was not once seen to laugh in public.

They (Buhari and Idiagbon) unleashed a rain of terror on Nigerians.

They brutalized Nigerians and traumatized our psyche with military booths.

Private enterprises were shut down at will.

Nigerians became virtual slaves in their own country.

Until, they were booted out by the gap-toothed general and some "boys" without a single drop of blood.

We never knew Buhari and Idiagbon were such weaklings who could not even maintain their house.

We didn't realize what psychologists have known for years, that weak people always want to cover their weakness with bully behaviors.

Now, Buhari is weeping for Nigeria.

After being vicariously responsible for the massacre of YOUTH CORP MEMBERS in the North last year.

After forcefully overthrowing a democratically elected government.

What did Shagari do? What did Ekwuewe do? What did Ajasin do? What was their offense that democratic practice cannot resolve?

And then he set Nigeria back several decades.

Nigeria lost direction and just trying with serious effort to get her bearing.

Now that we are cleaning up our lives in great difficulty he wants to come and reap fruits where he sowed thorns.

He is not remorseful.

He has not apologized for cutting down our nation's destiny.

He is not sober for making Nigeria lose concentration.

We would never have had Babangida's eight years.

There wouldn't have been Abacha.

Our path would have followed another direction.

We would have grown this democracy to a fairly stable level.

May the Almighty God proclaim his judgment on those who are responsible for the loss of bearing of Nigeria.

Airoju airaye (utter confusion) will be their lots in their remaining years on earth.

The Almighty God will make their path crooked. Amen!

They will never disrupt our lives again.
Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by teskyg: 6:41pm On Jun 01, 2012
CPC is in diarray.Taken over by some Cabals.This is the second Party throwing Buhari bags and bagages away.It points at something.He is perpetually unelectable.
Have we all not stop to wonder what leader he will turned out to be even if when elected as Boko haram Republic ?He has never tolerated Primary election to determine presuidential candididate from all d parties he had been a Member.Tufiakwa,Buhari.
Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by calaway: 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2012
Buhari has rightly predicted the extermination of all hausa/fulani people in the entire Nigeria except those in the extreme north which borders with Niger and Chad where they truly belong. He said there will be bloodshed as never seen before if the election results are perceived to be rigged (WRONG PARTY WINS). This will be so cos as usaull the aboki's will kill as many southerners/Christians as may be around them and of course the rest of Nigeria will KILL all Hausa people around them, Cos ENOUGH is ENOUGH of this Hausa/fulani wickedness!!!!!
Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by sleekman(m): 7:09pm On Jun 01, 2012
eastman11: If Buhari had not derailed our democracy in 1983 Malaysian would not have been better than Nigeria today,this man is the genesis of Nigeria problem it will never be well with him.
You must be a brainless slowpoke. Derailed what democracy? We were on the verge of war with Awolowo and his coup plotters ready to usurp power from Shagari because just like Buhari he was tired of the theft going on in the nation then. Buhari came in and sanitised the system. When he insisted on the defense ministry being probed that spelt his downfall. My fears for a Buhari president are these though I support him being president.
1. He might want to do things hurriedly at least to put his name on the sands of time as one who reformed the nation. In a democracy the process is much slower.
2. Majority of Nigerians aren't really ready for that kind of change. They want to continue to get things for free. Things they don't deserve. Either by stealing, begging or prostituting.
3. How can he be a president with this kind of a national assembly? He can't even control the rogue elements in his party to talk less of the NASS.
4. He is going to be kind of undemocratic in his actions if he becomes president. In trying uphold the rule of law, he'll step on so many big toes. Even God overlooks the sins of believers to achieve a cause. This I beleive Buhari might not be ready to do.
5. The Usman Dan Fodio Jihad mentality. This singular trait has made so many people especially christains to see Buhari as a no no.
6. The western take. Whether we like it or not the west wants our dollars. Whether it is stolen dollars, investment,or otherwise. The big families that make the world go round on their own terms. The Rockefeller,Rothchilds etc would do anything to make sure their brand of globalization is promulgated aroundthe world. A world where they can control peoples destinies through the use on the media and infomedia. A world where seemingly powerful men and groups can be brought to her knees. Case of Gadaffi, Assad and now seemingly Putin are a few from recent past that calls to mind. If the global world actors think they can work with him, he'll be successful as president of FRN.

1 Like

Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by jmaine: 7:11pm On Jun 01, 2012
He shouldn't bother with his explanations cos come 2015 . .we are expecting another bucket fill of his crocodile tears once more grin . .He should sheathe his explanations for future events . .

Who gives a shyte about his fvcking tears . . .cool
Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by henrico247(m): 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2012
I love buhari so much, he is the man for this country,GEJ is jus a failure.
Re: Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari by Demdem(m): 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2012
Once again Gen Buhari noted for truth has said it again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Serving Senators, Ex Govs Pass Vote Of Confidence On Modu Sheriff / 2023: Tinubu Not Stopping Any Youth From Contesting For Presidency – Adeyeye / Amaechi: FG Has Paid $150m Out Of $500m Chinese Loan On Abuja-Kaduna Railway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.