Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

What should my friend do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What should my friend do? (2234 Views)

F / What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? / What Can My Friend Do To Please His Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What should my friend do? by Miriam25(f): 9:58am On Jun 01, 2012
My friend loves this dude and doesn't have the courage to approach him. Should she just go ahead and ask him out or wait until he gets asked out by another girl

******Fixed by the mod********
Re: What should my friend do? by Luckygurl(f): 10:06am On Jun 01, 2012
Maybe U shld go and seek advice 4rm Ur english teacher.She's in a better position 2 advise U.
Re: What should my friend do? by swiftycool(m): 10:10am On Jun 01, 2012
@ op ere ye from Ghene?
Re: What should my friend do? by Coefficient(m): 10:12am On Jun 01, 2012
Lucky gurl: Maybe U shld go and seek advice 4rm Ur english teacher.She's in a better position 2 advise U.

Or ask her school for a refund of fees.
Re: What should my friend do? by Sijo01(f): 10:18am On Jun 01, 2012
Lucky gurl: Maybe U shld go and seek advice 4rm Ur english teacher.She's in a better position 2 advise U.

hahahahhahahahaha
u beat me 2dis.

Op, jst do as she has advised!
Re: What should my friend do? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:09am On Jun 01, 2012
Poster, how can i maketh u see u have serious problems? she went? and u here standing? u sef suppose goes na!
Re: What should my friend do? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 01, 2012
You pple should stop ridicule her and helps her. I'm tire ooo
Re: What should my friend do? by swiftycool(m): 11:25am On Jun 01, 2012
Miriam25: A friend of my have a friend who she love but there are just friend, should she talk to the boy or weti for he to. Before another girl take him, Reply
Am sure this friend is actually u, anyway ill say u show him by actions that u really care about him beyond the normal "friends" level and make him feel completely comfortable around u. If he's not a kid he'll read ur signs and act the man, but if no response 4 sometime just go ahead and let him know how u feel and how serious u mean it, which led u to this akward situation of toasting him. He'll respect u 4 it trust me
Re: What should my friend do? by slimyem: 11:33am On Jun 01, 2012
op,just tell ur friend to go and tell he that she is loving he and he will loving her back..
Simple!

1 Like

Re: What should my friend do? by swiftycool(m): 1:11pm On Jun 01, 2012
slimyem: op,just tell ur friend to go and tell he that she is loving he and he will loving her back..
Simple!
grin grin grin
Agbaya, instead of u to been corrected she's english you are taking her to do play angry
Re: What should my friend do? by Chimezie198(m): 1:19pm On Jun 01, 2012
@OP nice kweshion

if u went a friend to went her, tell her to go wenting him.
Re: What should my friend do? by bolseas(f): 1:25pm On Jun 01, 2012
you people are badding.
Re: What should my friend do? by Sijo01(f): 2:14pm On Jun 01, 2012
Tnx 4fixin dt sh1t @mod

mi lol @replies n tears runin dwn my chick.
Re: What should my friend do? by slimyem: 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2012
swiftycool:
grin grin grin
Agbaya, instead of u to been corrected she's english you are taking her to do play angry
eediot,is I the only one that is taking her to do play?
Don't you see the advicing that i advise her?
Have you not seeing the other peoples to attack them?
Nonsense!
Re: What should my friend do? by Exponental(m): 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2012
I fink I missed d original post,....editted now I think.
Re: What should my friend do? by Dyt(f): 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2012
Lwtmb oooooooo
U ppl r so bad
Buhhahahhahhahahahahahahhaha
Re: What should my friend do? by Sijo01(f): 2:55pm On Jun 01, 2012
Cnt jst help but kip chckin on dis thread **unlike me** n no disappointin momnt @all. Wat a comic relief.

Exponental: I fink I missed d original post,....editted now I think.

bro, jst go tru d post again swiftycool copied d op b4 d post was edited.
Re: What should my friend do? by kay9(m): 3:23pm On Jun 01, 2012
grin grin grin
@Op, i'm sorry but i don laff sotey i forget wetin i been wan advice u to do.
-
Na wa o, IDgurl come finish work with her queen's english, lol... Poster, how can i maketh you see...
Re: What should my friend do? by Luckygurl(f): 3:34pm On Jun 01, 2012
Pardoned my ignorant.Wat is meant of fixed by moderators
Re: What should my friend do? by honeric01(m): 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2012
grin grin grin grin wicked fellows iya kills the OP grin grin grin
Re: What should my friend do? by Tinkybabe(f): 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2012
haba!guys,this is not fairingoops! fair now..you should atleast show the op some love by advised(now I think this is contagious) ;Dadvising her.Didn't see the original post but curiosity led me to her profile and I saw another post of hers which explains what the hilarity is all about..but guys you wicked no be small cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What should my friend do? by beylinko(m): 4:44pm On Jun 01, 2012
slimyem: eediot,is I the only one that is taking her to do play?
Don't you see the advicing that i advise her?
Have you not seeing the other peoples to attack them?
Nonsense!
what is nairaland turning to? Must u make fun of people's error? Just turn d oda way if u can't help.
Re: What should my friend do? by Luckygurl(f): 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2012
Lucky gurl: Pardoned my ignorant.Wat is meant of fixed by moderators
Now I understoodeth wat is meaning of fixed by moderators.Dis thread made me LOL.
Re: What should my friend do? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2012
where are the poster?
she hafe go? undecided
Re: What should my friend do? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2012
beylinko:
what is nairaland turning to? Must u make fun of people's error? Just turn d oda way if u can't help.
Taaaa! stopeth d talkings jare! she was discussing her issues in romanus obrakatus english.As a sharp forumite, i had to channel d henry VII swagga in me to reply her ngbatic shakespeare.So in order words,i acknowledeged her problemo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What should my friend do? by beylinko(m): 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Taaaa! stopeth d talkings jare! she was discussing her issues in romanus obrakatus english.As a sharp forumite, i had to channel d henry VII swagga in me to reply her ngbatic shakespeare.So in order words,i acknowledeged her problemo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i saw english nt romanus(wateva) i bet d Op saw d same 2. Atleast we all know wer we are coming from. We didnt jst get 2 dis level of grammers n oyinbos,soft pedal on peoples error. Abah!
Re: What should my friend do? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2012
beylinko:
i saw english nt romanus(wateva) i bet d Op saw d same 2. Atleast we all know wer we are coming from. We didnt jst get 2 dis level of grammers n oyinbos,soft pedal on peoples error. Abah!

Awwhhhh.....

ok poster sowrrie o!
Re: What should my friend do? by slimyem: 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2012
beylinko:
hey superman,must you quote me?
Or am i the only one doing that on this thread?
If you aint feeling it,bounce!
Op sef nor complain.we replying just her in a language she'll understand better!
Abi u nor see my advice for up?
Excuse me pass abeg!cheesy
Re: What should my friend do? by Mynd44: 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2012
This is just hilarious
Re: What should my friend do? by bisi16(m): 6:42am On Jun 02, 2012
swiftycool:
grin grin grin
Ah! Dis thngs u piples is doing are not good o! U shld be helps he naaa..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Of What Interest /reason Do You Need A Guy In Your Life For? / How Did Go Wrong With This Girl (see Chat) / Dont Blame Guys For Using And Dumping Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.